Lolcows you miss/missed -

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Despite him still being active and as dumb as ever, MovieWorldExpress at his peak of insanity was magical, especially over on the IMDB boards. He must have had 30+ accounts banned on the board.

He now goes through about 1 YouTube account a month because they all get deleted. Some things will never change.

Muncie Anderson

The Central Scrutinizer
kiwifarms.net
Quick update on Nickolaus Pacione now...

He's been active on Urban Dictionary doing...well, I'm not sure what exactly he's doing.

I really don't see the youth of America picking up on the confusing and incoherent definitions that Nick is shoehorning into certain phrases and slang words (at least those he didn't make up himself).

Nick's always had two key personality traits: making everything about himself and incorrectly assuming that everyone alive not only knows who he is, but they somehow already know all about the trials and tribulations he's gone through.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Chopinpiano

kiwifarms.net
Fridgebro, an anon on 4Chan who posted some of the most disgusting photos you can imagine. https://imgur.com/thZa3VL

He lived in absolute filth. I guess you could consider him a "Horror Cow" (I'm new here so sorry if I got it wrong) but yeah, crazy.

Fridgebro was 41-42 years old at the time of his original post to 4chan. He was an unemployed welder living in a rental house in Springdale, Arkansas, which he inhabited for about 4 years. After being unseen for weeks, the homeowners went to the house to check on him. They noticed that the electricity was off, the door was jammed, and water was running out from underneath the garage door (in addition to the smell!).

Police were dispatched for a welfare check, which led to this incomplete report.

Apparently, fridgebro had abandoned the house a week earlier to visit his mother (who was sick). Immediately following the sour cream incident, he reportedly left a pile of rotting trash on his neighbours door step, and lit some fires on his back porch. This led to adult protective services going to his house and trying to interview him. After some failed attempts at clean up, fridgebro fled to Minnesota.

He was arrested at his hotel in Rochester, MN shortly after (Feb 2016), for an outstanding warrant related to the damages caused to the rental home. He was also charged as a fugitive of justice, though he claimed not to be aware of the warrant. He was held in a Minnesota county prison for a few weeks, before being extradited back to Arkansas.

With regard to his personal life, fridgebro claimed to have bought all his food at a local dollar store. His house had no hot water, which is why he bathed using boiled water in his bathtub. He admitted to not washing his clothes. He claimed to have a single online friend, to whom his living situation was kept secret until June 2016. He was reportedly a virgin.

As of June 2016, fridgebro was out on bail and awaiting trial in a motel. He claimed to be trying to keep it clean, and to still be in possession of his dog.

The landlord's quote for repairs and clean-up of the Arkansas rental home was $29165

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Youlkensteind or however you spell it. He used to make troll videos on YouTube, saying he was a religious guy with a teenage voice, and hated game reviewers who swore in their videos. He celebrated the Angry Video Game Nerd's ban from YouTube, I remember that. Eventually, it turned out that he wasn't really a dedicated Christian, he was merely trolling, iirc.

Peak Spax3 drama was magical. That was about a decade ago, wasn't it? Around the time when he wanted to sue a 12 year old girl (his mother was a lawyer), and I forgot what other weird shit he was doing, I just recall him being a really autistic Sonic fanboy. It was getting so bad that BigAl2k6 had a LOOONG Skype call about this uploaded to YouTube.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Nacho Man Randy Salsa

NACHO MADNESS
kiwifarms.net
I joined up just as Nick Bate was put in the slammer, but every so often I still browse all three threads just because it's such a wild ride of insanity and depravity but ends on a happy ending. I sort of miss Nick, just because he fascinated me so much, his self inflected self-destruction of his health. I sort of wish he was still around, just so we can see just how more he has decomposed like rotting jack-o-lantern.

But since that would mean he'd still be around and being Nick Bate I'm more than satisfied with the reality he's currently in.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Jace. Everything he did was so insanely funny and stupid. I suppose I knew that it couldn't be real on some level, but I think what made Jace so popular compared to other lolcows was that even with all his selfishness and stupidity, he occasionally did something that was genuinely nice and touching, like raising money for Eli's Xbox. Most lolcows aren't like that, the vast majority are just solipsistic sexual deviants.

AceDcopular

There are no "misters" here.
kiwifarms.net
I miss Fists the Echidna. She was this girl who shipped herself with Shadow, and had an aqua female Knuckles as her sona. Her ED page was the first one I've ever read, and I remember when she was still active. She was infamous for her screaming rant videos towards Sonic12309, (Who was a YouTube user who shipped Shadow x Amy and claimed to be Sonic's Biggest Fan) and for her support for recolours. Her rants were remixed and turned into YouTube Poops, and some of the highlights were:
- her phone ringing in the first rant
- her mentioning Curtis (I'll talk about "him" later) rolling on the floor, trying not to laugh
- her repeating "You just wanna see how many friends you can get!" And "Japan!"
- her rambling about how Shadow isn't paired with anyone
- "FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Eventually, she took the rants down. The videos themselves are long gone, but the remixes are still up.

As for her and recolours, she had several videos of her recolouring screenshots from Sonic X, other people's fanart, and official SEGA art. She compared hating recolours to hating America, and she was friends with Bludshot the Hedgehog, a very infamous recolorist. But what also lead her to getting a lot of hate was her saying, in a sock puppet account, that Shadamy (Shadow x Amy) pictures are only good for recolouring. This sock puppet account had the Curtis character she made up, which I think this is a good transition to her made-up friends. She has several of them, and she didn't do a good job hiding her identity. Here are a list of them:

• Curtis The account where she made the comment on Shadamy. Here is a video where you can clearly tell that it's Fists.
  • Amelia I read from ED that she also shared this account with her sister, but one comment I read said that Amelia isn't real. Another thing to note is that Fists even took pictures of an Asian girl and tried passing it off as her.
  • Ty the Bat His voice sounded like it was pitched down, his art style looked like Fists', and he had a video with that one anime that Fists is a fan of. Also, he was Small the Cat's boyfriend...just be lucky that this wasn't true at all, because if it was, then it would be wrong on so many levels.
  • MonokiTheWolverine Mostly poorly drawn anime art with terrible anatomy.
  • Small the Cat It's obvious this isn't a real child; her voice sounds like someone trying to impersonate a kid, she kept changing her age, and she was actually banned from DeviantArt.

I found her making up these people more interesting than the Sonic12309 drama, to be honest. It's kind of depressing though; how lonely was this girl? She used the "You have no friends" argument to defend herself, but she made up these people. She made DeviantArt accounts, YouTube pages, GaiaOnline accounts and MySpace profiles for them and acted as if they were real people.

Fists actually did make amends with Sonic12309 and has improved on her art, which is a good step for her. One thing that I noticed was that she started saying that she hated Sonic and hates Shadow, sadly I can't show you it since her videos are gone.

She disappeared from the Internet; she deleted all of her YouTube videos and abandoned her account, she hasn't posted on her DeviantArt in like four years, and the link to her Facebook doesn't work. She has wrote a journal entry talking about her personal life, and how she misses her old friends. The description on her channel now says that it's just a channel for her three year old to use.

From the looks of it, Fists basically got tired of the Internet, probably wanted to get away from the infamy, and focus on her real life.

Most of this information is from memory, a lot of the videos and images are lost, and I either can't find some of these accounts or I don't remember the exact name.

Ariyan

kiwifarms.net
i will miss sargon because he is a magnet for autism

(edit)

i meant i would miss sargon if he left

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
I miss all the Deagle Nation madness that was going on when I first started lurking on the Farms.

I also sort of miss Todd Daugherty/N9OGL, when his thread was first posted I was laughing my ass off at his sheer insanity. Too bad it fizzled out pretty quickly.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

The Crow

Sick Evil Crow
kiwifarms.net
what happened to that fat guy, chase something? my600poundlife or something? I can't even find this thread with how useless xf2's search function is
No, not a star of a show, his tumblr name was "my800poindlife" or something, he was just a gross fatty with a slab of fat hanging off his torso. I recall him actually dying or something, so his thread might be locked.
I believe you mean Chance. Yeah, I looked for his thread too, and couldn't find it for some reason.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
If you’re talking about Chance Carmichael (afatchance), he dead.

For the entertainment value I miss John S(exually) Bulla and his weird word salad (of fucks) tweets. He was getting so unstable though that it’s probably better for everyone he might encounter to have him locked up.

Call me exceptional but in a weird way I miss good ol Mikemikev. It took relatively low effort to get him to chimp out epically.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino