Lolcows you miss/missed -

anondotcom

I'd sell you to Satan for one corn chip
kiwifarms.net
I miss SephirothSlave. She was one of my very first ED pages and my first personal lolcow. She has a couple of accounts hanging around for various things and still very vaguely talks about how she's married to astral-man-who-looks-like-and-calls-himself-Sephiroth, but she doesn't really talk about any of it on the internet anymore. With Blurty well and truly dead, it's likely we've reached the end of an era unless her "spirit guides" call her back to "educate the masses" again.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Emer Prevost.

His old rant/reaction videos are still up, but it was funny seeing this 450+ pound fatass tard rage over the silliest shit. More funny when you knew things about his personal life, like getting fired from his only job because he stank too much. Less funny that he died in his mid 30s

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss when ADF was active enough to justify him having his own sub-forum. I hope there might be drama soonish after Torren moves out and spills the beans, but even that might be a blip in his slow decline from public lolcowdom.

Too bad @Flowers For Sonichu didn't live to see his words come true, Phil is boring now :(

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Terry. Goodbye, my angel. Teach those glow in the dark CIA Niggers keeping you in Guantanamo what being God's angel truly means.

Rand /pol/

Free @Corrugated Daffodils
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just found about her a week about but there was a woman on Youtube nicknamed Mobility Mary that would video tape herself being a nuisance on the street and sidewalk on her mobility scooter. From the compliations its amusing seeing here moaning and whining getting in the way with pedestrians, drivers, and dogs.

Based

Reactions: The biggest iron

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how Rich Johnston isn't a lolcow on here (unless I didn't look and missed it). The only thing that makes him slightly less subhuman than Tim Doyle is that he actually has something to gain by being an unrepentant comics cocksucker.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss Television Without Pity. The recappers were peak lolcow material and the forums were so severely censored that it made reset era look like the epitome of free speech. Shame it got shut down, would have made a great community watch thread.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
We won't be hearing from Bulla now that's he's been yeeted into the looney bin of Florida (which is America's looney bin). It's kind of a shame since that was one of my favorite threads.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I only learned of Nick Bates thanks to Mister Metokur, but he made that video after he was thrown into prison so I cannot imagine what it was like to shitpost in his thread waiting for the long am of justice to reach him. I've read through most of those threads, but I think the real magic had to have been watching it happen in real time. Aw well.

I just found about her a week about but there was a woman on Youtube nicknamed Mobility Mary that would video tape herself being a nuisance on the street and sidewalk on her mobility scooter. From the compliations its amusing seeing here moaning and whining getting in the way with pedestrians, drivers, and dogs.

Oh shit I almost forgot about this woman. Someone offsite introduced her to me last year, and it was oddly captivating. Is she really not around anymore? Damn.

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
I miss superthunderbolt2's autistic spergings to people trying to give her criticism, I also miss her bizarre artstyle and characters and her 2edgy4me alien wolf human series, the last time I saw her was on deviantart on her now deactivated thundersnowolf account being spammed by some dude, I remember she had a encyclopedia dramatica page archiving everything she did since 2011 but some idiot deleted it.

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about this and I have decided to make a more comprehensive list of lolcows I miss or missed out on.

Jace Connors and the rest of the Deagle Nation crew
"Classic" Chris in his prime
Jack Chick
SephirothSlave
A-Log and most of his friends and hanger-ons (I still sometimes wonder about MsUmlaut)
Moleman9000
ADF in his "Classic" Narutard phase
Christian Humber Reloaded
The Final Fantasy House (I'm still waiting for Jennifer to come out of hiding and start another cult)

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan is just too sad to watch now.

Pixyterry proof that people grow old but not up. Never change.

JustinRPG just what kind of sick fetishes is he into now?

Prince Jeremy what happened to him?

Connor Bible still working on that associates degree and that one novel which is still in its first draft. Taking one class a semester is for tards.

I just wonder what these exceptional people are up to besides Chris.

• Feels
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino