Lolcows you miss/missed -

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers
True & Honest Fan
You're in luck, Justin still actively posts on Facebook. Same fetish stuff, except now he's added literally worshiping Arceus into the mix.
He’s a universal constant. As long as the universe hasn’t fallen to entropy, my main man JustinRPG will be out there, loving his wife.

I miss Dacheffen. His incel videos were archived, but not his more bizarre videos like the one where he sprays bug spray into his mouth and the one where he complains about cover songs, as well as the one where he complains about people gambling at a funeral home.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
I wish JENOVA of the final fantasy 7 house would be more active online. Her story is crazy and I’m still impressed she’s trying to keep a low profile. Could this mean she’s gotten less crazy over the years? Who knows.
Afaik she might have been larping as Freddie Lounds of tattle crime before she recently dfe.

Princess Peaches

Can Parappa say the N word?
Afaik she might have been larping as Freddie Lounds of tattle crime before she recently dfe.

Yeah I heard about that! But still she’s MIA now probably because of Down the Rabbithole. If that’s the case she has a little more self awareness than most cows and that’s fascinating.

Super Book

"Jousuke"...
Amberlynn Reid is less "dead as in actual dead" and more "so boring and lifeless she might as well be dead". Even her cancer spook ended up being boring as fuck.
I miss Dusty/early Becky era where her constant cuntiness was somewhat interesting (:_(

Titty Figurine

SoF Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
I wish JENOVA of the final fantasy 7 house would be more active online. Her story is crazy and I’m still impressed she’s trying to keep a low profile. Could this mean she’s gotten less crazy over the years? Who knows.

I like the fandom one man band shitshows too.

Andythanfiction was a pet dramacow of mine for a long while but he hasn't been up to much lately, as of 2019 per somebody's Tumblr he's back in LA and something to do with GoT and Etsy. I don't know if he's still doing the psychic battles and fictional character possession grift but I highly doubt it. There's a pretty enthusiastic group of former lovers and friends that remains quick to warn people of his past wherever he goes.