Lolcows you would hang out with irl -

The Shadow

Talk to the Hand
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably get along with Razorfist. Although I'd probably get out some hair clippers the second he bitched about Metal Gear Solid or politics. Which I'm sure would happen.

I'd also like to hang out with MovieBob to see if he's as insufferable in person. I may need to imbibe enough scotch to give an elephant cirrhosis beforehand, though, and I can't promise I wouldn't sucker punch his smug fat face.

I'd hang out with The Wizard from RLM. He's mostly only a borderline cow anyways, and if it meant I could bask in the presence of Rich Evans for a moment, my life would be truly blessed.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
Tony Goldmark- I just want to find out how in the world he can fit in a rollercoaster.

movie blob- I just want to see what he does when you try to reason with him face to face

Spoony- I really just want to help the guy get his shit together . Maybe try and get him to start making videos again or at the very least help him get a proper job.

ObeseScreamingBlackMan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The closest I could get to hanging out with lolcows would be if I could observe Chris and Cole stuck in a room together for a couple of hours with only each other for entertainment and conversation without them knowing I'm there.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riley Jay Dennis would be fun if we could spend the time putting our ducks in each other's anuses.

Actually that goes for virtually any relatively good looking male, female, or otherwise cow.

• Feels
Reactions: Room312

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
i know it's a bizarre answer (and probably a verboten topic) but mr enter. he always seemed like an okay guy that was wound up so tight he couldn't help but be a stick-in-the-mud sped

i would sit him down and pop in some movies where the bad guys win and the good guys lose just to watch his autistic brain explode

then i'd go to a titty bar and we'd discuss the merits of asexuality

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I very nearly met @Autphag IRL. I'd kinda like to hang out with him just to see if he's that fucking loopy IRL. As far as I know he's apparently slightly more introverted IRL.

Chris-chan would be an obvious one. We could sperg about MLP and magical girl anime.

Maybe Sargon of Akkad, mostly because he's friends with JonTron.

• Agree
Reactions: The Shadow

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't actually read through Spoony's thread but I liked his D&D videos and Swat 4 let's plays. If his meltdowns are basically a result of not wanting \being unable to actually do anything work-wise, I could have fun gaming with someone like that. He reminds me of some people I know that were fun to hang out with except they eventually realized they needed to get a 'real' career.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino