Crime London Bridge: Man 'shot by police' after stabbing attack - The race to guess the race!

Attacker?

• Angry White

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Majority Muslim

Votes: 153 56.5%
  • Those British Blacks

Votes: 30 11.1%
  • "Asians"

Votes: 151 55.7%

• Total voters

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
You seem pretty mad. Explain, please, why Islam has anything to do with this man being alien to Britain?

It seems to me like this man is alien to Britain for the same reason a Jamaican scooter gang stabbist is. Because he isn't British.
You seem to continually believe what you want to believe. This dude is an Islamist to the core and you think this has nothing to do with Islam. lol son are you for real.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You seem to continually believe what you want to believe. This dude is an Islamist to the core and you think this has nothing to do with Islam. lol son are you for real.
There are more than a hundred knife murders in London each year. Few of the perpetrators are British. Few are Muslim.

Again.. what's so hard about just addressing the actual problem, which is people who aren't British in Britain?

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need to arm Poles with Narwhal horns and go on impaling rampage in the Middle East.
This is why Brexit was such a stupid fucking idea. The UK politically always had allies in the Visegrád Group (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia) and likewise anytime the Germany or French tried to foist their bullshit on the East, the UK managed to veto it.

Eventually when things in Europe get really bad, the solution is going to come from the East, not Paris or Berlin. All the UK has done is isolated itself from nations that didn't want to drag it down into the mud like France and Germany.

The UK is still going to be eating shit from Berlin and Paris for the next decade, as they negotiate a trade deal. The UK civil service hate Brexit and despise their own country. That's why they've deliberately sabotaged the exit negotiations as well as the trade deal with the US.

Anyway Britain is fucked. Watch as the UK tries to kowtow to China, hands out visas to Pakistani and Indians, all in return for some shitty trade deals, that will finish deindustrializing the North of England.

Last edited:

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
There are more than a hundred knife murders in London each year. Few of the perpetrators are British. Few are Muslim.

Again.. what's so hard about just addressing the actual problem, which is people who aren't British in Britain?
What the fuck r u even talking about. We are not talking about other stabbing. We are talking about this stabbing.he happens to be a total Islamist you moron.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
He did what he did because he was alien to Britain. The fact that your examples of racial strangers did not follow through is simply a matter of chance. It has nothing to do with Islam.
Pretty sure he was born in Britain, since his parents are listed as first generation Paki migrants, and was therefore British himself by nationality.

But sure, being jailed for plotting an Islamic terror attack has nothing to do with Islam. Totally, buddy.

I’m not saying his interpretation of Islam is the right one, though ISIS would disagree. But it’s still an interpretation, one that seems to be fairly popular with depressed and alienated youth that need something to believe in.

Islam is probably one of the most splintered religions out there. The shit you believe in Iran is a different interpretation from the Saudis, and theirs is different from the Western gay Muslims that wear hijabs as a fashion accessory. And yet all of you are Muslims. And this “good Muslim” in particular, as he said so himself, just happened to poke holes in people in the name of his desert God.

As for your whole “alien to Britain” bs, dude have you seen Britain? He fits right in perhaps moreso than the actual Polish immigrant that incapacitated him.

And the reason my schoolmates from my example didn’t follow through with it might have to do with the fact that they aren’t Muslims, just Middle Easterners, just as much as it would have to do with chance.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whilst it's unfortunate that this man is dead, he was pushing for people like his murderer to roam free in society.
If he didn't die, some truly innocent random would have died. I can't help but feel some relief in that.
As for his father tho, this is the new war. His father/parents groomed him to believe coddling terrorists is the right and noble thing to do.
His parents are no better than parents that radicalise their children towards jihad.
So really, this is new warfare and two mutual combatants died. That's how it goes.
Then I'd say it's not unfortunate at all. Whether a true believer or not, he was one of the people contributing to the downfall of British society. He got what he had coming as far as I see it.

It's this kind of islamaphobia that radicalized Mr. Khan in the first place. In a way, you all are the real terrorists.
In a way, you're really gay.

Wheelchair

The future is now
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, is there more white muslim terror attacks or non-white non-muslim ones? Surely the first if its about Islam and not about race, right? Oh wait, first category literally doesn't fucking exist, why could it be? Maybe for the same reason american nignogs commit over half of the violent crime? Nah, just a conspiracy theory. ISLAM BAD GOYS, BLAME ISLAM

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the reason my schoolmates from my example didn’t follow through with it might have to do with the fact that they aren’t Muslims, just Middle Easterners, just as much as it would have to do with chance.
I live in Australia and went to school with a bunch of 'Middle Easterners' [Maronites, Palestinian/Syrian Christians and a mixed bag of Assyrians].

They're not doing it and wouldn't dare dream of doing it.

That's not Islamaphobia. It's a fact.

Edit: Let's not forget, 'the Crusades' was caused by an incursion.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, is there more white muslim terror attacks or non-white non-muslim ones? Surely the first if its about Islam and not about race, right? Oh wait, first category literally doesn't fucking exist, why could it be? Maybe for the same reason american nignogs commit over half of the violent crime? Nah, just a conspiracy theory. ISLAM BAD GOYS, BLAME ISLAM
I don't necessarily dispute your line of reasoning, but in western europe there barely are any white muslims, so there's not really a big pool of potential terrorists to draw from. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong but it also doesn't surprise me that we haven't had a white muslim truck of peace yet, it could be that we're just dealing with such small numbers that it hasn't happened yet but it's coming.

You know if there was a white convert who went all stabby it would get memory-holed faster than you can say shit, they'd refer to his race as much as they could and only use his original name instead of his new peaceful one. And his motives would be unclear, and he's just having some mental issues, etc etc.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he was born in Britain, since his parents are listed as first generation Paki migrants, and was therefore British himself by nationality.
This is something worth discussing, because the idea that just because you're born in a particular country, that becomes your nationality is not a universally shared idea.

Khan didn't consider himself British, he didn't dress British and actually seemed to affect a Pakistani accent.

The Truth is most Pakistani Muslims have little but contempt for the UK. They don't even pretend to accept things, like Womens equality, LGBT rights etc. The government and media have stopped publicizing opinion polling from within the Muslim community ever since the Charlie Hebdo attacks, because they didn't like the answers they got.

The Governement still do polling but unlike ever other piece of embaressing information the civil service collects, it's never leaked.

The UK is like the Austo Hungarian empire, a dozen different nationalities and a few different religions all waiting for something to kick off. At least in the former yugoslavia, there were distinct geographical regions that could be considered homelands, the UK doesn't even have that.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
All Muslims could be fitted with a shock collar and all non-Muslims could be given a trigger device. When a trigger device was used all Muslims in the area would be dropped to the ground writhing in agony and then you could just ship them all off to be impaled by Poles on narwhal horns. If the impaler was a Romanian they'd be allowed to use oak stakes like Vlad the Impaler because we have to respect other cultures.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
One of those knife murderers helped stop this knife murder.

The Washington Post said:
Convicted murderer James Ford, 42, was on day release from prison when he saw the attack unfolding and rushed to help during the chaos. According to British media reports, Ford had attended the same prisoner rehabilitation event as 28-year-old attacker Usman Khan, a convicted Islamist terrorist, who killed two people before being shot dead by police.

"He is not a hero. He is a murderer out on day release, which us as a family didn't know anything about. He murdered a disabled girl. He is not a hero, absolutely not," Amanda's aunt, Angela Cox, told the Daily Mail on Friday. "I don't care what he's done today, he's a murderer," she said.

Ford in 2004 was jailed for life in the 2003 slaying of Champion, who, though 21, had the mental age of a 15-year-old. A judge recommended that he serve a minimum sentence of 15 years behind bars.
According to the BBC, Champion was strangled by Ford before he slit her throat. Her badly decomposed body was found close to her home in Kent, England, three weeks after her disappearance. At the news of her death, her family said: "We're not the family we were; we never will be any more."

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Guardian blog is reporting that the second victim was a cambridge university student too, so very possibly she worked for the "Learning Together Project "as well.

Also Two of the Three men that tackled Khan were former prisoners involved with 'Learning Together'.

At the moment Learning together are just making PR Sob story press releases. I would be very interested to see an analysis of their risk assessments though.

The two academics that set up Learning Together, Ruth Armstrong and Amdy Ludlow, (seen below) aren't running in front of every TV camera available, like academics normally do when they're invovled in drama. Or even giving interviews saying what a great bloke Merritt was, but that now they've got a vacancy for a Black or Minority Ethnic Candidate.

Learning together.jpg

Sections of their nonsense mission statements about learning from prisoners rather than teaching them, are starting to be posted verbatim online.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was less a terrorist attack, than it was those two silly bitches, playing games with dangerous people.

The police and government are probably already of aware of what really happened. Expect to hear nothing until the inquest happens, and then the Government and state media will quietly bury it.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
This sounds exactly like the pro-immigration German politician whose daughter got raped and murdered by a Muzzie immigrant.
1575216529772.png

And concerning the "bullying" of the terrorist?
1575216325170.png

Funny how "I was being bullied!" wasn't considered a reasonable excuse for Nicholas Cruz, or Columbine, or any of the other school shootings where the perp was white enough that the "GUNS BAD, WHITE PEOPLE BAD!" narrative could get blasted from every media source.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino