Crime London Bridge: Man 'shot by police' after stabbing attack - The race to guess the race!

Attacker?

• Angry White

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Majority Muslim

Votes: 153 56.5%
  • Those British Blacks

Votes: 30 11.1%
  • "Asians"

Votes: 151 55.7%

• Total voters

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033072
https://twitter.com/butwhatifitsall/status/1201288614329692161 (http://archive.vn/r8AgZ)

This guy is so cucked, it's sickening. Somehow, even at his level of liberal indoctrination he still ends up retweeting "transphobic" content. I guess sacrificing your child at the altar of diversity is one thing, but accepting feminine penises is a bridge too far.

View attachment 1033083
2BD4B71C-C9D1-47E9-8615-A4D80934839B.jpeg
:story::story::story:

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
It's this kind of islamaphobia that radicalized Mr. Khan in the first place. In a way, you all are the real terrorists.
It's not solid snake's fault you got cucked twice at Shadow Moses and outer heaven. You should spit on your parents grave for taking you to Africa and also should have banged Naomi, she committed suicide over the thought of being together with Otacon.

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
https://news.sky.com/story/london-bridge-terror-attack-victim-jack-merritts-father-launches-veiled-attack-on-boris-johnson-11876716

London Bridge terror attack victim Jack Merritt's father launches veiled attack on Boris Johnson

Dave Merritt says his son wanted a world where "we do not slash prison budgets, and where we focus on rehabilitation not revenge".
Aubrey Allegretti
Political reporter @breeallegretti
Monday 2 December 2019 21:44, UK

Image:Jack Merritt was stabbed to death on Friday. Pic: Instagram
Why you can trust Sky News
The father of a man killed in last week's London Bridge terror attack has launched a veiled attack on Boris Johnson for using the incident to call for tougher criminal sentencing.
Dave Merritt, father of 25-year-old Jack, said his son would be "livid" at "his death, and his life, being used to perpetuate an agenda of hate that he gave his everything fighting against".

"What Jack would want from this is for all of us to walk through the door he has booted down, in his black Doc Martens," Mr Merritt wrote in a memorial piece for The Guardian.

Image:biggrin:ave Merritt (second from the right) said his son stood against hatred
"That door opens up a world where we do not lock up and throw away the key.
"Where we do not give indeterminate sentences, or convict people on joint enterprise.

"Where we do not slash prison budgets, and where we focus on rehabilitation not revenge.

"Where we do not consistently undermine our public services, the lifeline of our nation.
More from Politics
"Jack believed in the inherent goodness of humanity, and felt a deep social responsibility to protect that."
Yesterday, Mr Merritt tweeted a plea in response to newspapers reporting that the prime minister was pledging a "blitz on freed jihads".

Image:Floral tributes for the two victims have been left at Mansion House
"Don't use my son's death, and his and his colleague's photos - to promote your vile propaganda," he wrote.
"Jack stood against everything you stand for - hatred, division, ignorance."
Mr Johnson had the comments put to him during an election campaign visit, and in response said "I feel as everybody does a huge amount of sympathy for the loss of Jack Merritt's family" - as well as relatives of Saskia Jones, 23, who was also killed by convicted terrorist Usman Khan on Friday.

Image:Saskia Jones was killed by the knifeman on Friday
"Be in no doubt - I've campaigned against early release and short sentences for many years," he insisted.
"It was in my manifesto in 2012 when I was mayor of London; I said it in August and it's in the Queen's Speech…
"I do think that unfortunately that is the problem we face - we have too many people who are released automatically on to our streets and we need to address that."

'Some people can't be rehabilitated'
Mr Johnson pledged after the terror attack to end the early release of prisoners convicted of terrorist or extremist offences, after it emerged Khan was a convicted terrorist who was wearing an electronic tag after being released halfway through a 16-year prison sentence for plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange.
The sentence was quashed at the Court of Appeal in April 2013 and Khan was given a determinate 16-year jail term, with a five-year extended licence period, under legislation which meant he was released automatically halfway through the sentence.

Image:The PM is calling for an end to early release for terrorist or extremist convicts
Sentencing law changed in 2012, and if Khan was given the same sentence today, he would have had to serve at least two thirds and be released only if the Parole Board agreed.
Even though the law change came into force before Khan's appeal, he could only be sentenced under legislation in force when he committed the offences.
Sebastian Lefeuvre, a friend of Ms Jones, described her as an "amazing person" with a "beautiful soul".
"A soon as she smiled, the world changed," he told Sky News.

'Let's not politicise my friend Saskia's death'
"You can really butter this up as much as you want but you meet Saskia for a moment and she'd leave a lifetime impression.
"She always saw the best in people - no doubt she saw the best in, unfortunately, a very, very bad man."
Mr Lefeuvre added of her killer: "We have to look at this - if we go round saying 'let's lock him up and throw the key away', it would make a shrine of a would-be terrorist; if we bring back capital punishment we're making a martyr.
"We as a nation - who cares if you back Brexit, you don't wanna back Brexit, you're left or right or whatever, we need to come together now and say look 'how can we as a nation get over this? A 23-year-old is dead, a 25-year-old is dead'."

Image:Usman Khan was part of a terror group that plotted to bomb the London Stock Exchange
Earlier, Mr Johnson and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn joined a vigil to the two Cambridge University graduates in London.
London mayor Sadiq Khan also attended, and declared the "best way to defeat this hatred is not by turning on one another but by focusing on the values that bind us".
Another memorial was held in Cambridge, where Jack Merritt's girlfriend Leanne O'Brien clutched a cuddly toy and wept as she was supported by family members.
A heavy police presence remains around London Bridge as investigations continue, while a book of condolence has been opened at Guildhall Art Gallery.
The public are invited to lay flowers outside nearby Mansion House.
I don't really understand why people are saying that early release and sentencing aren't the issue and that we just need better prisons and rehabilitation. He was already being rehabilitated. The entire conference was about rehabilitating criminals. He chose to reject it and continue terrorizing. Rehabilitation clearly wasn't working in this case, and it's insane to say 'we just need to rehabilitate them harder'.

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, hold on, wait a minute.

The last time I brought up knife crime in the UK here, someone basically told me it was a hysterical overreaction and not that much of a problem.

My eyes were rolling in the back of my head then and they are now.
I think it's more of a big city with lots of muzzies thing rather than a UK epidemic, so that person was neither 100% wrong or right.

I mean, they barely bother dealing with the problem in London because the mayor is useless at best and actively trying to increase the crime at worst.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

who dare wins?

anti furry war criminal and autistic terrorist
kiwifarms.net
I think it's more of a big city with lots of muzzies thing rather than a UK epidemic, so that person was neither 100% wrong or right.

I mean, they barely bother dealing with the problem in London because the mayor is useless at best and actively trying to increase the crime at worst.
well the parliament along side much of UK politics being occupied with the clusterfuck known as Brexit not many are even addressing this shit to my knowledge. also the London mayor needs the sack, hes done jack fucking shit besides making knife crime worse with unregulating it for a little bit, going full woke and restricted free speech online.

The guy was banned from London as part of his parole - but an exception was made by someone in the probation service. Why? Some bleeding heart idiot.
I like your posts very much and am probably willfully misreading you here, but it is so characteristic of the British to think that every bad thing is caused by a deficiency in red tape.

Anyway, it's increasingly looking like murder is the only active eugenic force operative in Western Europe, alas.

• Winner
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://news.sky.com/story/london-bridge-terror-attack-victim-jack-merritts-father-launches-veiled-attack-on-boris-johnson-11876716

I don't really understand why people are saying that early release and sentencing aren't the issue and that we just need better prisons and rehabilitation. He was already being rehabilitated. The entire conference was about rehabilitating criminals. He chose to reject it and continue terrorizing. Rehabilitation clearly wasn't working in this case, and it's insane to say 'we just need to rehabilitate them harder'.
It's easier to understand when you realize what a lot of these people do, or rather do not, believe or accept. A lot of subjects in places like the UK steadfastly refuse to believe in violence or accept that it can be used effectively and productively. They firmly believe only an authority like the state is "allowed" to use violence. They think that violent criminals like this can be changed and logically persuaded to just stop believing something they've been brought up with their entire lives. Although these days they more often just coddle the fuckers and obliviously make condescending excuses for them. "Oh it's okay, you came from a bad background and don't know any better. We'll teach you to be like us better people."

The Eternal Anglo has been indoctrinated into thinking both violence is bad, and that it's somehow even worse if you use it to defend yourself from harm. Terrorists, and the cultures they tend to come from, believe in, (quite literally) worship, and practice violence as a bedrock foundation of who they are. You cannot solve a problem like that if you aren't willing to use more force than your opponent, and if you don't even believe in "force" to begin with then good fuckin' luck changing anything (or surviving, for that matter).

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net

This is just a case to start chopping heads

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
well the parliament along side much of UK politics being occupied with the clusterfuck known as Brexit not many are even addressing this shit to my knowledge. also the London mayor needs the sack, hes done jack fucking shit besides making knife crime worse with unregulating it for a little bit, going full woke and restricted free speech online.
Pakistan is sending the bleeding hearts to the UK and keeping the pro military gung ho types at home.

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net
The father of a man killed in the London Bridge terror attack has shared posts calling Boris Johnson’s response to the murders “beyond disgusting”.
David Merritt, whose son Jack was one of two people killed by convicted terrorist Usman Khan on Friday, condemned the prime minister and Priti Patel, the home secretary, for using the attack as justification for a series of tougher criminal policies.

Mr Merritt suggested the Tories were using his son’s death to promote “vile propaganda” and shared a tweet accusing Mr Johnson of trying to “make political gain from people’s death in a terror incident”.

Cambridge University graduate Jack Merritt, 25, worked for the Learning Together programme, which uses education to try to rehabilitate prisoners into the community.

Following the attack, the Conservatives vowed to toughen terror sentences and stop criminals entering the UK from the EU. They also launched a crackdown on people convicted of terrorism offences who had been released early.

That prompted Mr Merritt to share a tweet by left-wing journalist and academic Ash Sarkar which said: “It’s beyond disgusting that Boris Johnson, Priti Patel and newspapers like the Mail are using Jack Merritt’s death and image to promote an agenda he fought against all his life. He was a passionate believer in rehabilitation and transformative justice, not draconian sentencing.”

He then retweeted a second post by Ms Sarkar which said: “Jack Merritt’s family and loved ones have asked that rightwing newspapers and political parties not use his murder to advance reactionary demands. If you see it happening, call it out. They deserve so much better.”

Mr Merritt also posted two front-page articles about the Conservatives’ crackdown on released terror offenders, writing: “Don’t use my son’s death, and his and his colleague’s photos – to promote your vile propaganda. Jack stood against everything you stand for – hatred, division, ignorance.”

And he shared a tweet by broadcaster Kay Burley that said ”Labour and Tory leaders are using London Bridge attack as a campaigning tool ... shame on them” and another from a Twitter user that claimed the BBC, which had granted the prime minister a lengthy interview on Sunday, was “facilitating Johnson to make political gain from people’s death in a terror incident”.
Within hours of the attack, in which Khan also killed 23-year-old Saskia Jones, Mr Merritt posted on Twitter to say that his son “would not wish his death to be used as the pretext for more draconian sentences or for detaining people unnecessarily”.

Khan was shot dead by armed police after stabbing five people on London Bridge. He had been attending an event at Fishmongers’ Hall on the rehabilitation of prisoners.

He was jailed in 2012 for his involvement in a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange and sentenced to 16 years in prison.
However, he was automatically released in 2018. That decision has been the subject of a row between Labour and the Conservatives, with each party blaming policies introduced by the other when in government.
Khan was involved with Learning Together and was used by the programme as a case study of a positive outcome. He is reported to have been supported in his rehabilitation by Jack Merritt – the man he would go on to murder.

LINK

ARCHIVE

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
Cambridge University graduate Jack Merritt, 25, worked for the Learning Together programme, which uses education to try to rehabilitate prisoners into the community.
. . .
Mr Merritt also posted two front-page articles about the Conservatives’ crackdown on released terror offenders, writing: “Don’t use my son’s death, and his and his colleague’s photos – to promote your vile propaganda. Jack stood against everything you stand for – hatred, division, ignorance.”
Isn't the whole incident a massive condemnation of what the guy believed in, then? Kind of sounds like he got a reasonable reward for his work. There's a reason that fucking terrorists don't usually get rehabilitated, and it's not a lack of effort.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
This is some Jonestown shit right here. Where, outside of a cult, would a man defend his children's murderers? I have to imagine there's some kind of natural instinct at play here; that sacrificing one of your children to the interests of the tribe you belong to raises your standing in said tribe and grants you the status to insure your family's survival. But it all seems so callous and brutal; like when all of the males in a chimpanzee tribe hunt down one of the tribe's babies, tear it to pieces and eat it collectively. What they're essentially doing is forming a bond of blood between them, showing that they're all willing to kill their own progeny in order to preserve it.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David Merritt, is already starting to get hamstrung by his twitter history. A lot of people posting about how stunning and brave he is are getting responses like the one below
David Merritt.jpg
. Merritt has also apparently made Transphobic comments in the past, something regarding 50 year old men wanting to share a changing room with his daughter.

I imagine he'll start deleting soon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino