Crime London Bridge: Man 'shot by police' after stabbing attack - The race to guess the race!

Attacker?

• Angry White

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Majority Muslim

Votes: 153 56.5%
  • Those British Blacks

Votes: 30 11.1%
  • "Asians"

Votes: 151 55.7%

• Total voters

BananaSplit

kiwifarms.net
Mr Merritt also posted two front-page articles about the Conservatives’ crackdown on released terror offenders, writing: “Don’t use my son’s death, and his and his colleague’s photos – to promote your vile propaganda. Jack stood against everything you stand for – hatred, division, ignorance.”
This is some high level of projection that always amuse me from the progressives and whoever believes in social justice

They hate white people, their own tribe, to a guilt-trip passion
They divide people by their color skin and sex alone, homogeneity is somehow a bad thing under a certain criteria
They're utterly ignorant to the dangers they've created by letting loose people and tribes from the third-world who have zero plans to adapt themselves to the host country, but are also extremely violent.

who dare wins?

anti furry war criminal and autistic terrorist
kiwifarms.net
David Merritt tweeted this 10 hours ago. It's endorsing the hacked off group that want to be regulate the newspaper industry. OK I can see how some people might be interested in that, but when's the funeral?

View attachment 1034638
this man seems like he has been brainwashed into being a schizo liberal. and how cucked or brainwashed does on be by instead of grieving like a normal man they instead go full political over their own son's death. we truly live in a "clown world".

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
>"how dare this disgusting Boris Johnson use my sons death to propagate his own political views!?"
>proceeds to use his own sons death to propagate his pro immigration political views.
Yeah, all this "it's what he would've wanted" is starting to ring a bit hollow, since the dad has apparently wasted no time appropriating this as his moment in the spotlight.

Admittedly, he probably knew his son better than I do, but just as a wild guess I'm going to say he probably didn't want to die by stabbing.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the whole incident a massive condemnation of what the guy believed in, then? Kind of sounds like he got a reasonable reward for his work. There's a reason that fucking terrorists don't usually get rehabilitated, and it's not a lack of effort.
Isn't the purchase of two front page articles an expensive undertaking? Mr. Merritt is Mr. Moneybags?

Are there any photos of the father? I want to shit on him.

Yeah, all this "it's what he would've wanted" is starting to ring a bit hollow, since the dad has apparently wasted no time appropriating this as his moment in the spotlight.

Admittedly, he probably knew his son better than I do, but just as a wild guess I'm going to say he probably didn't want to die by stabbing.
The yard apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t the first person who worked with violent people who the got killed by said violent people, is it? I remember a woman who worked with rapefugees that got (gang?) raped and beaten to death, another who worked with illegals who got raped and murdered (her dad was an attorney and/or advocate as well) and there was another, wasn’t there? A dude? There was also the woman who was hitchhiking thru the Middle East for “peace” who got gang raped, robbed, and beaten to death. She landed in Turkey and didn’t even get out of the country I believe. That or they dumped her body over the boarder? I can’t keep these fools straight.

We should start a thread of these absolute exceptional individuals. People who’ve supported obviously violent, cruel, and aggressive ppl/populations and then get killed/victimized by said populations. There’s most likely more than people think. And to be clear I don’t mean cops, prison guards, or counselors- I mean virtue signaling volunteers who are almost always limousine liberals.

I have no issues with people who support restorative justice but I don’t think certain crimes or certain populations are good candidates (terrorists, cartel members, gang members..)

JoshPlz

🎃Patron Saint of Good Boys🎃
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being stabbed to death and your fathers only reaction, instead of vowing revenge and wanting to murder the fuck out of those responsible, is to use your death to reach unprecedented cuck levels. Brutal.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
David Merritt, is already starting to get hamstrung by his twitter history. A lot of people posting about how stunning and brave he is are getting responses like the one below. Merritt has also apparently made Transphobic comments in the past, something regarding 50 year old men wanting to share a changing room with his daughter.

I imagine he'll start deleting soon.
If he didn't deleted them already. Let's hope some folks had archived some of his tweets on Archive.today.

There's a bit more on the table about Jack Merrit. http://www.unz.com/isteve/jack-merritt-rip/ ( http://archive.ph/5aiis )
From the New York Times opinion page:

Jack Merritt Died in the London Bridge Attack. Don’t Forget What He Stood For.
Remembering a life cut short.
By Emma Goldberg
Ms. Goldberg is a researcher for the editorial board.
Dec. 1, 2019
I remember a morning of unadulterated goodness. I’d come to celebrate graduation at a local men’s prison. The inmates had spent the semester studying criminal justice with students from the University of Cambridge as part of a program called Learning Together. The men from the prison dressed up for the occasion, hair slicked back and shirts tucked in.
Jack Merritt, my classmate at Cambridge and a program participant, recited a poem he’d written on forgiveness and rehabilitation. I remember feeling surprised by his words, so unselfconsciously earnest. I’d known him mostly for his dry wit, his boyishly good looks and his reputation as a criminology class clown.
Jack, who was 25 and from Cambridge, was stabbed to death during a terrorist attack near London Bridge on Friday. The attacker, Usman Khan, had been convicted of terrorism offenses in 2012. He was released from prison last year. Just before the attack, Jack was in Fishmongers’ Hall, a building adjacent to the bridge, helping to lead a conference on prisoner rehabilitation, an alumni celebration for Learning Together. Mr. Khan, who was attending the conference, began his rampage as a creative writing workshop was wrapping up inside the hall, around 2 p.m.
The injustice of somebody murdered while organizing for criminal justice feels impossibly sharp. Jack was in a room of people, some on day release from prison, discussing possibilities for penal reform.
But the world is full of injustice, and young people denied opportunity. Jack understood that better than most.
Perhaps it’s not a coincidence that our new religion of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity spells DIE.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
>"how dare this disgusting Boris Johnson use my sons death to propagate his own political views!?"
>proceeds to use his own sons death to propagate his pro immigration political views.
It's even more bizarre when you consider that the Tories weren't planning anything particularly 'bigoted' like banning the Quran or whatever, but instituting policies to prevent convicted terrorists from roaming the fucking streets unattended. This guy is raging at the government actually taking steps to address clear issues in the rehabilitation process that led to a disaster. It's no so much 'politicizing' the deaths as basic good policy-making. Something bad happens-> you adapt your policies so bad thing won't happen again.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the whole incident a massive condemnation of what the guy believed in, then? Kind of sounds like he got a reasonable reward for his work. There's a reason that fucking terrorists don't usually get rehabilitated, and it's not a lack of effort.
Exactly. The fact he got the awful death he did is evidence against his ideas, not for them.

pisswomble

kiwifarms.net
What makes the dad think he can have any say over government policy, the law or sentencing guidelines because his son has been killed?

If respecting the lads legacy or 'wishes' or whatever means the rest of us have to be at a greater risk of getting chopped up by a rampaging lunatic he can fuck right off.

Let's be honest, the son got himself killed by being very naive. I'm not saying he deserved to de but the idea that his wishes or world outlook in any way shape the way the UK deals with crime and criminals is a ridiculous notion that needs to be shut down right away rather than plastered all over the front pages.

It's one of the most exceptional things I've seen for a while.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David Merritt is exactly what he seems, someone addicted to twitter and so woke that his dead son has to be used for likes and retweets.

The real villains in this piece are Cambridge University and 'Learning Together', an organisation whose leadership has gone completely quite since the attacks. Learning together have locked their twitter accounts, as have Ruth Armstrong and Amy Ludlow the two idiots that set it up. That to me smacks of them having gotten legal advice. Like a lot of these woke Shitshows, now that they've fucked up, the adults have taken over and put them back in their box until everything blows over.

Learning together have fucked up big time, and the powers that be know it. They should have had risk assessments, and policies in place to protect their staff and the public from violent offenders.

1 'client' murders 2 staff, while another 2 clients try to intervene. That's just insane and the UK media aren't asking any questions.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino