Skitzocow Lonna Yejin Shin - Homeless schizo who wants to fuck her dead brother/the devil and masturbates in public library bathrooms

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
That's not surprising. Just about any woman on the internet has thirsty boys following her especially if she flashes her goodies at the camera.
I always knew GOTIS was no joke but jesus christ this is whole new levels of thirst.
Because nobody bothered to report it.
And if anybody does, they deserve a death of a million needles.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Well, she nuked most of her Youtube channel and her Twitter is now private. But at least her Tumblr still features the crazy:

lonnaoct2020.png

Link

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
I'm doubtful we"ll see anything from this user that joined today just to say they have archives of some miraculously interesting shit. Probably a low effort try hard faggot or if we're lucky it's Lonna socking and I was right she found the site and smashed that DFE button.

Hey Lonna if its you socking, post pics of you face down, ass up in bed showing your winking starfish to the camera. Get some homeless dude to take the pics for you.

saejima3301

kiwifarms.net
Hi yeah so I'm the guy that originally found Lonna and posted her to Reddit. She's a very sad case and I hope that she is ok right now. I assume she hasn't been online for a while as she hasn't been able to use the iPad from the library like she normally does due to COVID. I don't think I can really add much to this thread that hasn't already been said as the OP was very comprehensive but if you want to see the outdated original Reddit post feel free to here.

Also I'll just add the updates that I made to the post which Removeddit didn't save.

UPDATE #1: With thanks to u/krypt3ia and u/NateinOregon , here is a news article about a Joseph Yosub Shin who was killed. It also mentions he has a brother called Daniel, which is strange as that's also the name that Lonna calls her abusive brother. This leads me to believe that she is in this manic state because she thinks he is still alive. That's if it is in fact the same Joseph.

UPDATE #2: Once again thanking u/krypt3ia for this new info so soon after the last update. As you can see from this record, Lonna is related to a Joseph Yosub Shin and a Daniel Shin. This I believe is pretty solid confirmation of what I stated in Update #1, unfortunately.

UPDATE #3 u/krypt3ia has kindly contacted the LVPD to see if they can do a wellness check on Lonna. This got very real very fast and I hope that she gets the help she needs.

UPDATE #4 With help from u/krypt3ia and u/Spiritual_Coconut it has been discovered that Lonna has had multiple run ins with the law, it truly is a very sad case.]

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
Hi yeah so I'm the guy that originally found Lonna and posted her to Reddit. She's a very sad case and I hope that she is ok right now. I assume she hasn't been online for a while as she hasn't been able to use the iPad from the library like she normally does due to COVID. I don't think I can really add much to this thread that hasn't already been said as the OP was very comprehensive but if you want to see the outdated original Reddit post feel free to here.

Also I'll just add the updates that I made to the post which Removeddit didn't save.

UPDATE #1: With thanks to u/krypt3ia and u/NateinOregon , here is a news article about a Joseph Yosub Shin who was killed. It also mentions he has a brother called Daniel, which is strange as that's also the name that Lonna calls her abusive brother. This leads me to believe that she is in this manic state because she thinks he is still alive. That's if it is in fact the same Joseph.

UPDATE #2: Once again thanking u/krypt3ia for this new info so soon after the last update. As you can see from this record, Lonna is related to a Joseph Yosub Shin and a Daniel Shin. This I believe is pretty solid confirmation of what I stated in Update #1, unfortunately.

UPDATE #3 u/krypt3ia has kindly contacted the LVPD to see if they can do a wellness check on Lonna. This got very real very fast and I hope that she gets the help she needs.

UPDATE #4 With help from u/krypt3ia and u/Spiritual_Coconut it has been discovered that Lonna has had multiple run ins with the law, it truly is a very sad case.]
Thank you!!