Looking for feedback for this business idea: Ethical Exotic Meat

Gorgar

Gorgar speaks...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, you read the title, and you probably already know what I'm talking about. I got this idea like a week ago, and I've always thought of it as a perfect idea; I haven't gotten the chance to talk to anyone else about and see what they thought.

A franchised restaurant selling food the most exotic meat, like seals, buffalo, penguins, and doubles for selling its own meat in groceries. I can already hear the alarm bells in your head, "How do you get the meat but without killing the animals?" The answer is simple: Plant-based meat. Meat that tastes exactly like the same thing down to the nutritional value. I'm talking impossible burgers, impossible meatballs, impossible sausages, and more! Not only will it have exotic animals, but it will also include extinct animals and complete fictional animals like dragons and dinosaurs. It will finally make vegans and going green be cool, but it will hopefully be the key to end animal hunting.

Are you in on this? Am I onto something?

Carcinogenesis

Be glad you're not here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Way too niche of a market, not to mention all the research and development you need to do. It's not going to be easy to emulate exactly how game meat would taste, and the only people to eat game meat are hunters who would probably just hunt their own meat instead of choosing a vegan alternative.

Gorgar

Gorgar speaks...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it come with plant-based weird diseases you easily avoid by eating beef and chicken?

This is 2020 after all.

And given that it's 2020, why plant-based? Shouldn't it be bug-based?
You know what, that’s a really smart idea of bugs.
They’re easy to raise and they’re completely made of protein.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Periodic reminder that Maddox used to be funny:
1602187168625.png

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
In Asia you can get all those exotic meat, dolphin, tiger balls, snake, dog, cat.
Why not travel to Asia and taste the real thing instead of eating veggie fake meat?

Last edited: