Looking for ideas for a "political" cartoon -

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden sniffing a woman next to Hunter Biden sniffing some coke with the caption "Like Father, Like Son".
As for Trump, have him gleefully shooting a black lab, a la Old Yeller, muttering that it's his turn now. for bonus points, the lab has the name-tag "Obama" and Trump is a yellow lab.

NoGamersAllowed

Both a great ally and a real dumbass
kiwifarms.net
My man, that's the main job of the artist. It's your job to decide what to create. If you don't know what will it about, then question yourself on the why. Is that you are unsure about what you REALLY have to say with the art? There's nothing wrong about that, but I'd encourage you to think about it.
Yeah that's the thing. I want to make something that really "stands out". What I worry the most is that the cartoons I've made won't be any different then the stuff that FreedomToons, Colbert, or Garrison have done.

• Dumb
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

NoGamersAllowed

Both a great ally and a real dumbass
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I fucked up the OP. I neglected to add in the fact that I wanted something more akin to This. I wasn't very clear on my intended goal for this venture of mine and I fully apologize for the confusion

Justtocheck

Premature ejaculator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's the thing. I want to make something that really "stands out". What I worry the most is that the cartoons I've made won't be any different then the stuff that FreedomToons, Colbert, or Garrison have done.
From what you said you want to stand out and have your art be noticed. Politics as a theme being just a vector to achieve that.

I don't want to discourage you, but politics and humor in politics works by understanding the reality of politics + having your own strong internal vision + Contrasting it with ideals. If you don't understand politics well and you don't have a strong internal vision then the only way your art may stand out is the quality of the craft, but the spirit of it will be gone.

Ben Garrison works because he's insane and FreedomToon is meh. Just another libertarian warm takes.

• Winner
Reactions: NoGamersAllowed

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I fucked up the OP. I neglected to add in the fact that I wanted something more akin to This. I wasn't very clear on my intended goal for this venture of mine and I fully apologize for the confusion
Alright. Ditch the dumb left vs. right, blue vs red, liberal vs conservative bullshit. Focus on what matters when no one else will/does. Lobbyists from big corporations. President being corrupted by long-term congress members that use their 10+ years of holding their seat to intimidate, fucking China stealing research and hurting the CIA.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
Fit this joke into current political affairs.

It was just after the Garden of Eden, when the different parts of the body had to decide upon who were supposed to be the Boss. The different contestants were the arms, the legs, the stomach, the brain, and …

… the Asshole!

First the brain spoke, and said; ‘I should be the boss, because I do all the thinking!’ Everybody else disagreed!

Then spoke the arms, and said; ‘I should be the boss, because without me, man cannot grab onto things, and create anything!’ Everybody else disagreed!

Then spoke the legs, and said; ‘I should be the boss, because without me, man cannot move around!’ Everybody else disagreed! Similar arguments were given by the stomach, but when it came to the Asshole, he simply said; ‘I should be the Boss!’

Everybody laughed, and said; ‘YOU!’ Are you insane? What on Earth do you contribute with?

The Asshole didn’t answer, but simply became angry, and tightened, refusing to let the shit out! After five days, the arms became weak, the legs started trembling, the brain had a fever and the stomach started hurting. Finally all the other parts of man’s body came together, and realized they had to do something with the situation or they would all end up dying. So they decided to let the Asshole be the Boss. And the Asshole let the shit out, and everyone was happy again

• Winner
Reactions: DungeonMaster
Tags
None