Loqueesha - Somebody actually thought this was a good idea in CURRENT YEAR

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
They were probably thinking "Well I mean we can't do a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel anymore, but I guess we can sort of do something similar. Hey, the writers of that Juwanna Mann movie have an idea..."

Or something like that.

I don't see the problem. It's basically "White Chicks" in reverse.

I mean, I don't see the problem besides the fact that, like White Chicks, it looks like you're supposed to buy it from the bottom of a bin at Walmart.
There was also this just a decade ago:

Reactions: The Shadow

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
The San Luis Obispo International Film Festival is catching as much heat as anyone for the trailer, due to an Official Selection laurel being present front and center. They've been machine-gunning statements about how the film was never screened or issued a laurel, despite it initially being slotted into the open-ended Central Coast Filmmaker's Showcase - which they pulled it from.

Still, some idiot rubber-stamped the selection of a blacklisted movie that was rejected everywhere else, which doesn't shine the most favorable light on SLOIFF.

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net
Loqueesha reminds me of the 1986 movie Soul Man but, somehow ever worse
A white guy has the grades to get into an expensive college but, lacks the money since his dad is cutting him off. He finds a scholarship for african americans and tans himself black using tanning pills.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
A white guy has the grades to get into an expensive college but, lacks the money since his dad is cutting him off. He finds a scholarship for african americans and tans himself black using tanning pills.
Oh shit, that seems pretty funny. Also, they say black negro, which is funny.

Loqueesha seems like a great jab at the current year discussions, but I don't see how this will ever work out for them. Even though the thing seems completely harmless, and somewhat accurate and takes jabs at both sides.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I remember talking to a buddy about how Postal Redux is basically the good version of Hatred
Interesting.

I remember that Hatred was supposedly actually not godawful for what it was, but it had some really glaring flaws that could turn it unfun in a hurry (like enemies being able to acquire you and fire upon you from off-screen).

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Interesting.

I remember that Hatred was supposedly actually not godawful for what it was, but it had some really glaring flaws that could turn it unfun in a hurry (like enemies being able to acquire you and fire upon you from off-screen).
From what I gather, it’s a poorman’s Postal 1, not bad, but at the same time Postal Redux already exists, so there isn’t much incentive to play it these days

Irwin M. Felcher

immediate regret
kiwifarms.net
Also Tootsie.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
I rewatched this and thought he sounds a bit like Dusty Rhodes:

If they ever make a biopic of Dusty Rhodes, will Jeremy Saville play Dusty?

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
SLOIFF released this statement, clarifying that they had relented at one point and accepted the film into the local filmmaker category - the DeVry of film festivals - but that they decided to pull it. They ate crow and apologized for even letting it get that far. Though, they have threatened Jeremy Saville with legal action and it sounds like he's cooperating.

SLO.png

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino