Lord Saytenn / redtubeyou / jonjafarifanclub / hornycritical - JonTron A-log and hypocritical trap fetishist

Stay in Tumblr subforum?

• Total voters
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Lord Saytenn is tumblr user, and that's pretty much all he does. He spends the majority amount of his time documenting everything a "problematic" youtuber does, to the point where he can't endorse anyone anymore because they've all wronged him in some way.

You may recognise him from the Hbomberguy thread, specifically this post of his exposing Harry Brewis as a pathetic little rape defending creep. However, he was just reblogging that, thus the only post of his with actual damning evidence towards a youtuber was him sharing the work of someone else.

Typically he'll just post a joke made by a youtuber and go "ree that's bigoted ree!" Checking out his Q&A, he seems to consider both JonTron and Pewdiepie to be the Devil. Not even the guy he saw evidence as being a rape defender, no, the guys who make the funnies at video games.

This is his website, edgy as fuck, where he says he's gonna take down gamers or something. He also mentions being a straight white cis pan man, which basically means by his own logic he's privileged as all hell, yet still adamant in calling the kettle black (or white, in this case). In his page he promises to run a crusade against S̶J̶W̶s̶ I mean pedos (but really, where's the difference?) and TERFs, claims to be polishing his knuckles and other internet tough guy shit.

He has a youtube as well, with such quality content as calling his political opponents literally Hitler using a decade old meme. In all cases, an irrelevant tryhard.

He also has a Twitter and DeviantArt.

Archive links

Youtube.
Website.
Tumblr.
Twitter.
Twitter bot.
DeviantArt.
Patreon.

Other information

He used to be an incest donator on Patreon.
He made a Twitter bot for the sole purpose of petty shitflinging at anti-SJWs.
His discord is Saytenn#2743.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
Lord Saytenn is tumblr user, and that's pretty much all he does. He spends the majority amount of his time documenting everything a "problematic" youtuber does, to the point where he can't endorse anyone anymore because they've all wronged him in some way.
First off hi and a belated welcome to Kiwi Farms :) !
Second :
You've definitely got an interesting fellow here but it'd probably be helpful to people browsing the threads if you illustrated / highlighted examples of his content that really makes him a lolcow in the OP :) . You actually did really good in this regard with your Thomas Ridgewell thread which had choice examples in regards to what made him a lolcow. The "Opening Post 101" and "Thread requests and resources" threads are useful tools to keep in mind as well

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
First off hi and a belated welcome to Kiwi Farms :) !
Second :
You've definitely got an interesting fellow here but it'd probably be helpful to people browsing the threads if you illustrated / highlighted examples of his content that really makes him a lolcow in the OP :) . You actually did really good in this regard with your Thomas Ridgewell thread which had choice examples in regards to what made him a lolcow. The "Opening Post 101" and "Thread requests and resources" threads are useful tools to keep in mind as well
Thank you, I should probably cap the website and FAQ.

• Feels
Reactions: Clown Doll

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making a thread for this guy, he's been getting progressively worse lately. I won't screencap too much but I'll link some of his interesting tags.

Even though he's 21 he keeps making fun of children's cartoons for some reason.

I don't know what the fuck this is but it's horrifying.

He is very dismissive and downright rude to people who try and explain things to him.

Even though he's a guy, he can't help but talk down and dismiss points made by woman which isn't very SJW of him.

Here's his tag on his personal Tumblr where he dumps anything he's made that's stupid.

Oh, and he's aware of KF and hates it. Even when KFs call out dogfuckers and pedophiles.

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
I heard of these weirdos before, they basically bother the shit out of others by "calling people out" for stating things that they find problematic. I saw a whole blog just calling out lets players for saying rude things. Furthermore; I doubt that grown men and women who work on My Hero Academia is gonna listen to some 21 year old fuckboy on tumblr who can't handle that life just isn't gonna be made for him and his beliefs.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I updated the OP with these two images.
op1.png
op2.png

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making a thread for this guy, he's been getting progressively worse lately. I won't screencap too much but I'll link some of his interesting tags.

Even though he's 21 he keeps making fun of children's cartoons for some reason.

I don't know what the fuck this is but it's horrifying.

He is very dismissive and downright rude to people who try and explain things to him.

Even though he's a guy, he can't help but talk down and dismiss points made by woman which isn't very SJW of him.

Here's his tag on his personal Tumblr where he dumps anything he's made that's stupid.

Oh, and he's aware of KF and hates it. Even when KFs call out dogfuckers and pedophiles.
"I am a man and allow me to explain to you, a poor, dumb woman, how you are wrong to feel empowered by these Chinese cartoons."

Dude, fuck off.

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
I had some time to go through his blogs yesterday, so I have screencaps and some links. I see potential in him, mainly that he's a terrible artist and really does a-log random YouTubers.

Here's where his terrible comics are, they're just terrible and unexplainable somehow.

Here's his Jontron tag, this would become too long if I screencapped everything but man does he hate Jontron. if anyone wants me to screencap certain posts then I will!

He links his Steam frequently and ebegs for games on it. He's really nor much of a gamer from the looks of it, I don't know why he complains about gamers on YouTube.

I had to go on another blog for this but Lordsaytenn likes picking fights with other Tumblr users as well. The mod who runs badcharacterdesign is a lolcow in her own right but that's another story.

He hates Dunkey because a gaming Youtuber can not be dramatic and start shit on his YouTube now, I guess.

UNFORGIVEABLE.

• Informative
Reactions: LN 910

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had some time to go through his blogs yesterday, so I have screencaps and some links. I see potential in him, mainly that he's a terrible artist and really does a-log random YouTubers.

Here's where his terrible comics are, they're just terrible and unexplainable somehow.

Here's his Jontron tag, this would become too long if I screencapped everything but man does he hate Jontron. if anyone wants me to screencap certain posts then I will!

He links his Steam frequently and ebegs for games on it. He's really nor much of a gamer from the looks of it, I don't know why he complains about gamers on YouTube.

I had to go on another blog for this but Lordsaytenn likes picking fights with other Tumblr users as well. The mod who runs badcharacterdesign is a lolcow in her own right but that's another story.

He hates Dunkey because a gaming Youtuber can not be dramatic and start shit on his YouTube now, I guess.

UNFORGIVEABLE.

This is one of his "comics."

LOL calm down.

Golanitus

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if that "Titty McAssCheeks" might be a jab at Enid from OK KO. There's a lot of criticals complaining about her design lately.

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net

This is one of his "comics."

LOL calm down.
He has very violent thoughts and a-logs people constantly.

I think both of the people he mentioned are jokes but come on, get a life dude. Threatening to kick people's asses online just shows how pathetic and stupid you are.

I wouldn't be surprised if that "Titty McAssCheeks" might be a jab at Enid from OK KO. There's a lot of criticals complaining about her design lately.
It's likely making fun of fanservice characters in anine and games. Considering how he's rude to females who point out they don't care about fanservice as long as the character is good, it sure is ironic.

• Agree
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has very violent thoughts and a-logs people constantly.

I think both of the people he mentioned are jokes but come on, get a life dude. Threatening to kick people's asses online just shows how pathetic and stupid you are.
Look at this brutish, violent man.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.li/BlIyi

Why are tumblr tards so obsessed with some relatively minor animation quirks? You won't even notice this stuff unless you pause and analyze each frame. It doesn't deride any quality from a show.
Because he has legitimate autism and lacks the theory of mind to comprehend that people like things that he doesn't.

• Winner
Reactions: Pigeon On A Stick

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino