Cosplay Lori Cerda / Usagi Kou / Lori Lewd / Zero Two / Lori Lune and Kevin Hanft / AdollaSkye / Skye / Krook3dKev - 36-year-old batshit crazy Sailor Moon cosplayer & e-thot with 20 years of drama, 27-year-old simp manchild celeb wannabe fiancé, Momokun's archenemies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
Too bad that her muscle mass is still in the negatives so instead it looks like two backward fupas.

I bet it frustrates her that her ana chan body has slowly devolved into skinny fat from frail fairy.
You can’t just drink Loli juice and sit around in your mid 30’s and have a tight and toned body, it doesn’t work that way anymore.

Too bad she wasn’t one of the restricting/exercising anas or she wouldn’t have to be using fabric support to simulate having muscular definition.

And as always- not that this doesn’t happen to most everyone (because age is the great equalizer), but I like to feel it’s karma for Lori calling other cosplayers oinky or too heavy or too old for a cosplay.

THOTHunterAlice

This year I'm going as a lawyer's worst nightmare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should find her new address once shes moved and send her a pig costume to roll around in for her spicy.
As funny as that would be, it'd be cow tipping and the farms purpose is to instead gawk and commentate on the two person freakshow that is abuela piggy and her kuckhold grandson.

Balthier

spooky neighborhood catty bitch
kiwifarms.net
And this is even with those straps below holding her ass in place. Also, I know we harp on this a lot but I can't believe how terrible this particular outfit is. What the fuck is with the tutu and underwear on top of the tights? It look so corny. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to add to the sexiness of the look at all.

Every time I visit this thread again Kevin seems to devolve even further. I started following this thread when it was new and when we first began seeing Kevin sperg (especially with the violent threats and unhinged rants) I thought Lori probably hated that he did it. I'm starting to think she is okay with it because it will eventually make it easier for her to play the victim when the inevitable breakup happens. He certainly draws more negative attention to them both but he makes himself look worse than her publicly. We all know she's just as bad (and in a whole lot of ways even worse) but unless the people who see his posts go through the trouble of checking this thread or the others farms, they don't see that.

Kevin has no grasp of reality. He isn't thinking forward to a possible breakup and what that would mean for him with all his self-documented behavior. I think he actually believes their relationship will last so he has no considerations outside that. Given what we know about her past, Lori has probably been planning or at least thinking about her exit plan for a while. She's way more calculating than him and she's also aware of that fact. He's also pretty low IQ. She's no genius but there's a brand of sociopathy and narcissism that clearly has. It's a shame that he won't listen to anyone. On top of Kev not being smart, Lori is an older and experienced manipulator. His best bet is to dump her and start spilling the beans on what he knows but he's probably too far gone for that.

OhGodHowDidThisGetHere

Learn high fashion or die losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a bonus link featuring lots of excellent Bakugo cosplayers. I sure hope Kevin can appreciate their amazing costumes and lifelike portrayals instead of just seething with jealousy.

Kevin getting upset because art gets more attention than cosplay:
View attachment 2538278

And this post from 5 hours ago that he doesn't want being trolled:
View attachment 2538284
Im resharing because I'd prefer to have a post that doesn't get trolled/altered. Delete if not allowed.

I used to be a very active cosplayer before the pandemic. I'm posting my old stuff because the anime finally caught up to how I felt in this video as a manga reader at the time.

I don't cosplay nearly as much but I am working on the wha outfit. I like to rile people up about deku cause they rile everyone up about bakugou. I don't /hate/ deku but he kinda sus

You mad that nobody is paying attention to your cosplay, Kevin? How dare people deprive a narcissistic skinwalking manchild of the ass pats he feels entitled to for dressing up like a cartoon character! :story:

EDIT: Kevin is mad.

:lunacy: "BAKUGO DOESN'T BUY KNOCKOFFS!": Someone posted this meme comparing brands to characters in the My Hero Academia official Facebook group.

NOTE: Despite his family's wealth, Bakugo embodies many negative nouveau riche stereotypes. Money doesn't equal class and Kevin's favorite character is essentially a vulgar and tasteless jackass. These social class stereotypes are notable because they serve as foundational aspects of Bakugo's personality.

versus.jpeg

moneystereotypes.png

["Calvin Klein = Deku"
"Walmart = Bakugo"]

ahahaha bakugoistrash.png

⭐ Deku doesn't come from wealth but this meme correctly pairs his affability, maturity, and goodwill to the sophisticated work of upscale fashion designer Calvin Klein. On the other hand, Bakugo is rightly matched with lower quality and easily accessible Walmart goods that represent conspicuous consumption.

FACEBOOK USER 1: "I'm confused here. Both Uraraka and Midoriya live in poverty. They would both be Walmart. Bakugo's parents's house implies middle / upper class and we know Shouto is filthy rich. So all those rich brands would be piled on Shouto alone. With Bakugo buying a knock off version of the rich brands"

FACEBOOK USER 2:
"I guess it's just headcanons for when they are grown ups and earning their own paychecks? Or maybe the person who did this wants those characters wearing those brands according to how they perceive the characters personalities?"

KEVIN:
"his mom is well known in the beauty industry i guarantee he's not buying knockoffs lol... Bakugous parents are designers and he's seen in the drip multiple times. Shitty antibaku meme is shitty for the sake of being bait."

drip.jpeg

PERSONAL NOTE: Thank you, Kevin. Things have been pretty somber with the recent loss of comedy titan Norm MacDonald...but your batshittery never fails to make me cackle. This is for you, buddy.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mad that nobody is paying attention to your cosplay, Kevin? How dare people deprive a narcissistic skinwalking manchild of the ass pats he feels entitled to for dressing up like a cartoon character! :story:

EDIT: Kevin is on a roll.

:lunacy: "BAKUGO DOESN'T BUY KNOCKOFFS!": Someone posted this meme comparing brands to characters in the My Hero Academia official Facebook group.

NOTE: Despite his family's wealth, Bakugo embodies many negative nouveau riche stereotypes. Money doesn't equal class and Kevin's favorite character is essentially a trashy, vulgar, and uncultured clown.

["Calvin Klein = Deku"
"Walmart = Bakugo"]

View attachment 2539340

⭐ This meme correctly pairs Bakugo with easily accessible and lower quality Walmart goods that represent conspicuous consumption. On the other hand, Deku's more respectable, genteel, and emotionally mature character traits match well with the elegant work of upscale fashion designer Calvin Klein. As you can imagine, Kevin Hanft of Utah is PIGMAD.

FACEBOOK USER 1: "I'm confused here. Both Uraraka and Midoriya live in poverty. They would both be Walmart. Bakugo's parents's house implies middle / upper class and we know Shouto is filthy rich. So all those rich brands would be piled on Shouto alone. With Bakugo buying a knock off version of the rich brands"

FACEBOOK USER 2:
"I guess it's just headcanons for when they are grown ups and earning their own paychecks? Or maybe the person who did this wants those characters wearing those brands according to how they perceive the characters personalities?"

KEVIN:
"his mom is well known in the beauty industry i guarantee he's not buying knockoffs lol... Bakugous parents are designers and he's seen in the drip multiple times. Shitty antibaku meme is shitty for the sake of being bait."

View attachment 2539336
God damn kev is so exceptional that even a severe sperg could understand the joke, find it amusing and move on with their day. I'm sorry to break your heart kuckhold, but you aren't bakugo or any other anime character, you're just an insecure and simpering slave to a weathered abuela with a history of abuse that also looks like a meth-addled troon hooker.

OhGodHowDidThisGetHere

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait, there's more...

:lunacy: LIL NAS X: Oh boy. Let's start with some context.

This is Lil Nas X, a famous and successful rapper.
191125_Lil_Nas_X_at_the_2019_American_Music_Awards.png

Lil Nas X is known for his bold style and interest in avante-garde fashion. A few days ago, Lil Nas X wore this golden armor ensemble to the 2021 Met Gala.
241392772_2017839988380015_814490899634427401_n.jpeg

This character is Gilgamesh from the Fate series. Some weebs noticed that Lil Nas X's armor was reminiscent of Gilgamesh's costume.
ArcherGilgameshStage1.jpeg

⭐ It's long been suspected that, along with Bakugo, Gilgamesh is one of Kevin's skinwalking identities. Just like his fellow skinwalker Lori, Kevin couldn't resist the opportunity to claim he started a trend. What trend, you ask? The color gold. Seriously.

"Gold was my first 💛 favorite color I remember as a kid. It changed several times but always came back. I feel really validated that these pics are a few months old. One day I'll own a versace lol the undies are actually affordable 👀... His music pretty decent but I respect the f outta any1 who can pull full armor. Fashion isn't stupid, social media just hates me because I don't post normal. Be here for a reason. #gilgamesh" - Kevin Hanft of Utah

kevgold.jpeg

goldgilgamesh.jpeg

⭐ Delusional egomaniac that he is, this is not the first time Kevin has claimed that a celebrity copied him. Back in March, Kevin stated that famous rapper Lil Uzi Vert copied his shoe style. Just for context, Lil Uzi Vert had a $24 million pink diamond embedded into his forehead and undoubtedly does not know or give a shit about Kevin C Hanft of Bumfuck Flyover, Utah.

"I started flexing my Jeremy Scott's and then Uzi started wearing them again. I'm just saying. all the gas I need. Archive fashion fun as hell." - Kevin Hanft (aka Adollaskye / KrookedKev)

kev lil uzi lol copycat.jpeg

:story:

Last edited:

Cheesy

do you want more people to end up like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a versace

a versace

a versace

Kevin is the gift that keeps giving. Nobody has ever worn gold before, especially not gold armor. There definitely not a process called gilding that's been used historically, nope. As it turns out, Versace underwear is only $75.

Lil Nas has literally no idea who Kevin is and he doesn't care, either. It's been established that he's a weeb so of course he would take the opportunity to cosplay the Met Gala. The camp theme a few years back was my favorite.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait, there's more...

:lunacy: LIL NAS X: Oh boy. Let's start with some context.

This is Lil Nas X, a famous and successful rapper.
View attachment 2539888

Lil Nas X is known for his bold style and interest in avante-garde fashion. A few days ago, Lil Nas X wore this golden armor ensemble to the 2021 Met Gala.
View attachment 2539894

This character is Gilgamesh from the Fate series. Some weebs noticed that Lil Nas X's armor was reminiscent of Gilgamesh's costume.
View attachment 2539965

⭐ It's long been suspected that Gilgamesh is one of Kevin's skinwalking identities and, just like Lori, he couldn't resist the opportunity to claim he started a trend. What trend, you ask? The color gold. Seriously.

"Gold was my first 💛 favorite color I remember as a kid. It changed several times but always came back. I feel really validated that these pics are a few months old. One day I'll own a versace lol the undies are actually affordable 👀... His music pretty decent but I respect the f outta any1 who can pull full armor. Fashion isn't stupid, social media just hates me because I don't post normal. Be here for a reason. #gilgamesh" - Kevin Hanft of Utah

View attachment 2539940

View attachment 2539958

⭐ Delusional egomaniac that he is, this is not the first time Kevin has claimed that a celebrity copied him. Back in March, Kevin stated that famous rapper Lil Uzi Vert copied his shoe sty[e.

View attachment 2540000
Ok this is really bizarre, what even is this?

Does he really think rappers are copying an EX MORMON IN UTAH?

I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing.
He’s liked gold for a few months now (photographic PROOF), how groundbreaking.
And Lil Uzi Vert is a dumbass but that pink diamond that he got surgically added into his goddamn forehead has more financial worth than Kevin will in his lifetime.

But yes, Lil Uzi Vert is envious of Kevin’s sneakers. Beautiful.

OhGodHowDidThisGetHere

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The milk is flowing. There's a fun new comment on his Facebook that Kevin will just love.

EDIT: And he already deleted it.

KEVIN: "'Im sorry, this isn't the happiness you desired.' Man I wanted to order some eva merch to go with these pants and jordans but why is it all so.... redbubble? I'm really surprised there's not better Evangelion merch by now. It's okay inspired looks are cooler anyway :d #kaworu #evangelion #casualcosplay #animeaesthetic #nike #snkrskickcheck #bordeaux #jordan6 #6 #mesh #explorepage #streetwear"

FACEBOOK USER:
"If you are moving and needing money, how can you afford to be looking at expensive sneakers and clothes?"

Last edited:

urine_county

Billie Dolphen
kiwifarms.net
He actually replied but only left it up for ~10 minutes before deleting both his reply, and Kally's:

IMG_20210915_173326_736.jpg
"Who said I needed money?" Your Ko-Fi link if you scroll like, 6 posts down your page lol.

BEEP BEEP EDIT - MORE FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
IMG_20210915_175149_733.jpg

While I'm here, have some new Kevin pics:
242058784_4582387875151448_3105907755187114030_n.jpg
242127996_4582388081818094_8296480151594859184_n.jpg
He mentions work so maybe he got a new job?:
1631742273828.png

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually replied but only left it up for ~10 minutes before deleting both his reply, and Kally's:

View attachment 2540219
"Who said I needed money?" Your Ko-Fi link if you scroll like, 6 posts down your page lol.

BEEP BEEP EDIT - MORE FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
View attachment 2540272

While I'm here, have some new Kevin pics:
View attachment 2540222
View attachment 2540223
He mentions work so maybe he got a new job?:
View attachment 2540225
everytime i see that fried mop of his hair, i have the urge to either shave it off or to slather it to death in a hair mask. FFS kev, what the hell are you doing to it to make it that dry and brittle? Lay off the flat iron every now and then.

electric mouse

astral projection of lindsay souvannarath
kiwifarms.net
Someone should find her new address once shes moved and send her a pig costume to roll around in for her spicy.
I don’t think anybody even has to try to ‘find her new address’, Kevin will likely dox them again by flashing their new address in the unboxing video of his next godawful dropshipped Guapi ‘drip’ or knockoff Nike x Austin Powers: Goldmember dunks. (Or he might just chimp out again and skip a couple steps by posting their new address publicly on FB himself ‘for the haydurz’ and threatening to kill anyone who shows up.)

Alternatively, Utah Kiwis could just keep an ear out, Lori’s inexplicably massive Sasquatch feet probably shake the earth for miles around—more if she’s in her platform heels.

FraggleSquak

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2540219
He is definitely depressed and impulse buying to try to make him feel better about his currently sad life. It's Kevin's fault the way things are now. It looks like Kevin came from a pretty financially stable family, he was going to college, he was getting recognition in the cosplay community, and he had friends who cared about his well-being -- at least until Kevin blocked and cut them out because they refused to let Kevin change the narrative.

This dude can save himself if he wants to. But he doesn't want to. A month ago Kevin and Lori whine about 3,000 dollars in ferret healthcare costs and ask for donations or subs -- Lori consistently begs for more subs on the daily. Kevin asks and begs for people to donate to his Kofi to "support what he does" and to help with some costs for bills and then without getting any donations (last time I checked) he drops a hundred or two on some shoes and then some more dollars in cheap clothing? Kevin has no tact -- only audacity. No, Kevin -- it's not a compliment. We all have second-hand embarrassment.

I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life; and I hope he's able to grow up and mature enough to start actually taking active steps towards finding personal growth and success. First step, Kevin, would be to get some therapy.