Cosplay Lori Cerda / Usagi Kou / Lori Lewd / Zero Two / Lori Lune and Kevin Hanft / AdollaSkye / Skye / Krook3dKev - 36-year-old batshit crazy Sailor Moon cosplayer & e-thot with 20 years of drama, 27-year-old simp manchild celeb wannabe fiancé, Momokun's archenemies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

faggot fucker

s̸̱͈̈́ë̵̢́͂v̶͕̾̎ͅȩ̷̰̒̕n̸̩̲͑̏ ̴̧̮̍͠ḋ̶̰̭ä̶͉́y̷̝͊̎s̶
kiwifarms.net
Kally here! Ahaha I had wondered what he responded to me with. He deleted and blocked me way too quick for me to even see it. He did, however, send me a crazy long message in private, so...here it is for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 2545993
View attachment 2545995
View attachment 2545996
I love when Kevin tries to bully people for having real jobs and being financially stable and independent. Will post 40 begging statuses in a row then when you ask him why he just bought designer shoes he calls you a psychotic stalker who's jealous that his shoes is money and he's swag. The fact he's even telling you that the sneaker grift will make you more than a salary shows how absolutely rotted his brain is from watching VICE, VH1 and BET all day. Lori should have never let that man look at bedazzled sweatpants. Also, What the hell was he even trying to insinuate with the dog comments? Is he still bitter about not using the vet money to save his own pet? Is he threatening harm against your dog? I'm so confused here. Maybe he finally hit the wall of truth and that's why he's full psychotic. Do they finally understand they cannot support themselves by entertaining daydreams and things rich emo/scene/cosplay teens do on instagram?

Welcome to the farms, btw. Glad you're here now. Thanks for sending new friends our way, bishie boy!

AssRock

Probably drunk. Also, Lou is fat.
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone give a Kevin-to-Human translation of this?
It's a RuPaul song and even then he's phrased it wrong because why would anyone be jealous of their own flair?

Either this was all under the surface and waiting to boil over, or he's just gone completely unhinged due to some bizarre form of stockholm syndrome and he can't even get his references correct. And on that note, most sneakerheads start out with cash and are able to make an investment of shoes they don't even wear to resell, because each and every time Kevsky puts on his shoes, he's decreasing their value. You have your day to day flashy sneaks to show off and then the ones you collect and keep in pristine condition.

He tries so, so hard to come across as a part of the culture, but like his Guapi dropshipped streetwear [ngl, I do like those purple trousers], he's skimming the surface while portraying to be an expert. He's obsessed with brand names when part of the fun of the clothing genre is surfing secondhand stores and finding really unique clothes to add to your style; you don't have to spend several hundred dollars on a pair of jeans [though some stylings only seem available at that price/from a particular lable and the general quality of materials and sewing almost makes them worth it; I've spent that much on trousers and outside of natural wear, they still fit and look fantastic]; a lot of lower end manufacturers do their best to mimic what it's popular and at least in my experience, it's not so much about the brand name [though it can be fun to show off- but that's all it is; fun] but your style and how you wear it. Just go shopping at a thrift store near the higher income communities and you can find a lot of great stuff for incredibly cheap.

I could honestly sperg on and on about this because it's an aesthetic that I have a bit of a passion for and thoroughly enjoy. It's also just fun to flex on Kevin and Abuela-chan because they wanna try so hard and this internet troll has more than enough time to read and shitpost on a shitposting forum. Not everyone works their ass off in retail or fast-food, though I have a lot of respect for those who do, and salaried or even contracted jobs offer a lot more spare time than getting thrown a 10+ hour shift without over time. But that also goes to show what their finances are like; to have the mentality that no one should have free time because we all gotta work and it saps up so much of one's day; thing is, is that many of us don't have to live like that and can enjoy evenings to decompress and make fun of silly people on the internet for a few minutes out of the day.

12 Inch Taint

i hate fatties
kiwifarms.net
Do any of you guys think maybe Kevin's parents send him money - money that's supposed to be spent on necessities? I don't know if they're well off or not. I ask because I THINK Momokun's family is loaded, and that was his last crew before self imposed exile and banishment to The Shadow Realm with Lori.
I have no proof whatsoever but i have a feeling they likely send him a pittance here and there - certainly not enough for rent or car insurance or any major bills. They didn't throw him out into the streets before, allowed his parasite grannyluv to stay in their home....to me, it indicates they care enough to at least try with the little moron.

Tugboat

~*BACK. THE FUCK. OFF.*~
kiwifarms.net
It's a RuPaul song and even then he's phrased it wrong because why would anyone be jealous of their own flair?

Either this was all under the surface and waiting to boil over, or he's just gone completely unhinged due to some bizarre form of stockholm syndrome and he can't even get his references correct. And on that note, most sneakerheads start out with cash and are able to make an investment of shoes they don't even wear to resell, because each and every time Kevsky puts on his shoes, he's decreasing their value. You have your day to day flashy sneaks to show off and then the ones you collect and keep in pristine condition.

He tries so, so hard to come across as a part of the culture, but like his Guapi dropshipped streetwear [ngl, I do like those purple trousers], he's skimming the surface while portraying to be an expert. He's obsessed with brand names when part of the fun of the clothing genre is surfing secondhand stores and finding really unique clothes to add to your style; you don't have to spend several hundred dollars on a pair of jeans [though some stylings only seem available at that price/from a particular lable and the general quality of materials and sewing almost makes them worth it; I've spent that much on trousers and outside of natural wear, they still fit and look fantastic]; a lot of lower end manufacturers do their best to mimic what it's popular and at least in my experience, it's not so much about the brand name [though it can be fun to show off- but that's all it is; fun] but your style and how you wear it. Just go shopping at a thrift store near the higher income communities and you can find a lot of great stuff for incredibly cheap.

I could honestly sperg on and on about this because it's an aesthetic that I have a bit of a passion for and thoroughly enjoy. It's also just fun to flex on Kevin and Abuela-chan because they wanna try so hard and this internet troll has more than enough time to read and shitpost on a shitposting forum. Not everyone works their ass off in retail or fast-food, though I have a lot of respect for those who do, and salaried or even contracted jobs offer a lot more spare time than getting thrown a 10+ hour shift without over time. But that also goes to show what their finances are like; to have the mentality that no one should have free time because we all gotta work and it saps up so much of one's day; thing is, is that many of us don't have to live like that and can enjoy evenings to decompress and make fun of silly people on the internet for a few minutes out of the day.
Same, I try to keep up with fashionable brands and trends and I have my preferences. I have purchased a few high end limited edition sneakers and the ones that I collect are kept in the box because I feel bad about wearing them. I know how to spot a good deal, and even a lot of the uppity brands have sales at outlets. Thrifting near affluent communities saves tons of money, not just on fashion but also on things like furniture and other odds and ends, though who knows what that would be in bumfuck Utah where they're at.

Kevin though seems to be obsessed with buying directly from the "source" of "designer" clothing he admires ever since he was caught with his fake Jeremy Scotts, or they'll just flat out lie about it like with the Louis Vuitton bracelet when we know they never went to an actual store. it's extremely tone deaf and psychotic to be "flexing" on the haterrrrrz with how much money you have to spend on "drips" while also starting up a gofundme and being evicted and saying they can't pay for the healthcare of their pets. We know he forgets what he posts but it seems to be worse as time goes on.

Boson

kiwifarms.net
kevin is so terminally online it’s pathetic. Dude hasn’t touched grass or talked to anyone besides his harpy in months, I swear.

It’s legitimately hilarious to see him go “IM RICH. IM SOOOO RICH ITS PATHETIC HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE. bythewayhere’smykofi. vetbillsarehardguys 😔 JEALOUS OF MY SNEAKER CULTURE? ”

Judgment Boy

Do you know who I am?
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. The stunning and brave decision to mix not only the usual two clashing patterns together, but now three.
Lori has evolved.
But_Why.png
Pink and red strawberries. Aqua-toned butterflies. Horizontal stripes. Mixed with her usual frilly, strappy, netty couture.
Clearly, not only was her mother absent, but Lori also never had a gay man as even an acquaintance.
No hope for this woman.

And honestly, Kevin's penchant of rants and his specific word usage is getting a little...concerning. It's probably just stress, Lori pushing all the buttons behind the scenes while isolating him so he now thinks her word is truth, or some weird side effect of being so deep into a Sunk Cost Fallacy that he can't even remember what the sky looks like. And for his sake I kind of hope that's all it is, because at least that's something that could figuratively be handled (emphasis on could). Otherwise it's starting to ring pretty close to some budding schizo behavior, in my armchair psychiatrist opinion. Maybe not full-blown paranoid schizophrenia, but maybe just schizotypal personality disorder or schizoaffective.
We've all already pegged him as being emotionally stunted - probably due to both being the black sheep of the family and/or just part of a stricter Mormon family - but that doesn't quite explain a lot of the borderline delusional word salad he produces on public posts. He's becoming almost incoherent at this point, and I wouldn't be shocked if he started arguing with himself by mistake.

I can only imagine how he acts out in the wild. Kind of depressing, tbh.
And we all know that Lori is by no means helping matters, if not making them even worse. He's passed the age where he'd get my sympathy, but I do wonder if he'd be this out of touch had Lori not sunk her claws in before he really got to explore his 20s.

Edit to clarify, because some apparently think I'm being serious:
No, I do not think that Kevin is a real schitzo in any of its flavors. I was mostly being facetious, while also noting that he's starting to talk like the gangstalking schitzocows. Only thing he truly suffers from is being cucked and exceptional. Probably should've done a better job making that point more obvious, so I apologize.

Last edited:

RADBEAVER

kiwifarms.net

If Kevin is curious about a day in the life of a typical nonny and how hours must be dedicated to lurking the threads.., I check this thread on the toilet. Kevin and Lori help pass the time while I take a shit. It’s not that deep fam.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
God, watching him lose his shit over random people is funny but Kevin seems to be deteriorating mentally.

And his Bakugo obsession is fucking weird.
I understand being a weeb and identifying with certain characters but it seems like Bakugo is a trigger at this point for him to write a whole schizo rant about it.
I get that his world is probably very small right now between Lori and being “self employed”, but this isn’t standard weeb rage imo.

I don’t think him hitting some sort of psychosis is out of reason at all, especially since psychosis is a feature of many disorders, which also includes PTSD interestingly.
I’m betting more on BPD psychosis though, the man sliced his arm open like a rotisserie chicken and posted about it in the past and his body image/identity issues are also intriguing.

But then again he’s with Lori 24/7 since they both don’t work and have no friends so who knows? This could be a situational thing (optimistic optimistic) instead of an organic/cluster B thing.

faggot fucker

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210918-090400.png
Huh. Didn't you just let a ferret seize and die while you bought Dolls Kill? Didn't you leave behind multiple animals over the years when moving? Including a sick cat that died with (effectively) strangers instead of her mother? Am I remembering the passing of their last cat correctly? Didn't Kevin say he thinks her broken heart after abandonment sped up her death? I can't remember a single instance of animals NOT dying under her care due to neglect or being abandoned. She must really be feeling that guilt.

Cheesy

do you want more people to end up like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love how she's dragging herself with that rat's nest of an extension by her elbow :smug:

And the blown out socks (?) she got on have the triangle design on them, maybe that's what she means by toothy? As I'm thinking this through, though, what sort of demon has a mouth that runs up and down their legs? Is Kevin trying to think of the word "toothsome?" 🤔 The world may never know...
Toothsome.jpg

faggot fucker

kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. The stunning and brave decision to mix not only the usual two clashing patterns together, but now three.
Lori has evolved.
Pink and red strawberries. Aqua-toned butterflies. Horizontal stripes. Mixed with her usual frilly, strappy, netty couture.
Clearly, not only was her mother absent, but Lori also never had a gay man as even an acquaintance.
No hope for this woman.

And honestly, Kevin's penchant of rants and his specific word usage is getting a little...concerning. It's probably just stress, Lori pushing all the buttons behind the scenes while isolating him so he now thinks her word is truth, or some weird side effect of being so deep into a Sunk Cost Fallacy that he can't even remember what the sky looks like. And for his sake I kind of hope that's all it is, because at least that's something that could figuratively be handled (emphasis on could). Otherwise it's starting to ring pretty close to some budding schizo behavior, in my armchair psychiatrist opinion. Maybe not full-blown paranoid schizophrenia, but maybe just schizotypal personality disorder or schizoaffective.
We've all already pegged him as being emotionally stunted - probably due to both being the black sheep of the family and/or just part of a stricter Mormon family - but that doesn't quite explain a lot of the borderline delusional word salad he produces on public posts. He's becoming almost incoherent at this point, and I wouldn't be shocked if he started arguing with himself by mistake.

I can only imagine how he acts out in the wild. Kind of depressing, tbh.
And we all know that Lori is by no means helping matters, if not making them even worse. He's passed the age where he'd get my sympathy, but I do wonder if he'd be this out of touch had Lori not sunk her claws in before he really got to explore his 20s.

But at the same time, fuck him for shitting on that kid's kino photoshop of Shigaraki.
Can't tell if he's mad it's not of him Bakugou or if it's just him stewing in jealousy.
Really don't know why most cosplayers tend to be the cattier ones and never appreciate other forms of art, even if it's all centered around the same anime. Sure, a lot of the digital artists are spastic headcases in their own right, but my god the cosplayers have just. Always been like this.
Hey, fashion faggot. You want some fuk?
Love how she's dragging herself with that rat's nest of an extension by her elbow :smug:

And the blown out socks (?) she got on have the triangle design on them, maybe that's what she means by toothy? As I'm thinking this through, though, what sort of demon has a mouth that runs up and down their legs? Is Kevin trying to think of the word "toothsome?" 🤔 The world may never know...
View attachment 2549193
I think he was referring to the socks because there's no way Kevin knows any adjectives beyond pretty, sexy, spicy, cute, hot, perfect and nice. Also, yeah those extensions need to be put down. I don't think she realizes that they shed just like real hair does and you have to replace them every few years, sometimes sooner if you were cheap about it. I feel like she probably sleeps and showers in them because she's insecure about her hair not growing much anymore. It's been about chest length for two years now.

World War Weeb

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be "that guy" for a minute. If I weighed less, I would probably wear a lot of the stuff Lori does, but even being on the smaller side of plus, I know how to make fucking faces that don't scream "souless stare", "epileptic episode", or absolute boredom. I think my biggest issue with her and her photoshoots is I know goddamn well that's not what she looks like. I have friends who have had implants and/or weight loss surgeries, and they kept on top of their care and food habits, and they didn't LIE about it. Lori's delusions are trainwreck level. I honestly think she's so delusional she thinks she really looks like that. It would explain the sameposts, her not getting out of the apartment except for nail jobs, or just not at all sharing anything that might make people more interested in her. I like guys, girls, and just about anything in between - but Lori's entitled brat attitude that most definitely is NOT an act, and the horrific shit she's done to people make her just absolutely unattractive to me. Even if I saw her without knowing what she looks like.

The longer this cohabitation continues, I really don't think it's outside the realm of possibility he'll snap and really hurt/kill her - or the other way around. And while no one deserves that, these two didn't seem to give a shit about each other, let alone anyone else.

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine admitting to "would dress like a failed ethot", girl just no.

Meanwhile Kevin posted these to his story, it's too sad to see his craft being used to try to one up randos on the internet instead of trying to make a name for himself.

adollaskye_story_2665783683402558551_431959128.jpgadollaskye_story_2665783629916911087_431959128.jpg

ETA: the tie in Feed post with this story

adollaskye_CT-zQ4ovIML_1.jpgadollaskye_CT-zQ4ovIML_2.jpgScreenshot_20210918-183549_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
Are they actually exceptional? "Toothy blond succubus" not even the slightest smile or teeth showing.
View attachment 2549064
don’t mean to be morbid but no wonder her ferret died. all she had to do was not be a selfish old rat and buy her pets the medicine they need, but no, all she does is force kevin to buy stupid cheap fast fashion lingerie online that has a tendency to rip off other fast fashion stores and jack up the prices to own her “haters” but needs more people to simp to her OF.
EC06E875-568D-4AA2-A3CF-51951D2036BB.pngDF7C90F8-0050-47B2-97A0-D3CDC644DD24.jpeg
not only i found this..
862E55E9-580B-4681-8691-6D9F61AC51DB.jpeg“omg i’m running out of simps, i need more dumps scrub a dub dub” and then she goes and haggles kevin to buy cheaply made shitty anime lingerie online.

lori’s effort in being a proper human being and being some e-thot on the internet is declining fast than her shriveled ovaries.

Last edited by a moderator: