Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Note: if your friend or loved one transitioned and stayed the same cool person and are chill with themselves and you, more power to both you and them. This is for coping with people who destructively transitioned.

Inspired by post in the trans mega thread, this thread is to complain & cope with losing loved ones to transitioning, as well ask ask for advice on how to handle them. I'll share mine to get the thread started.

I shared my story before: my good friend decided to become they them after graduating college. Said they were thinking about it the whole time they were going through game development school, and were happier being reffered to by they or he. This kinda came out of nowhere: she was always liberal and supportive, but she never really mentioned her gender much. Two years later she moved to another city with a few game dev friends, and over the course of 2020, decided to get hormone treatment in spite of saying a year before she didn't want the side effects of body hair all over, just a deeper voice and a more androgynous appearance. She also joined antifa as a medic. I have a feeling she was aimless after college and felt trapped and insecure, and disillusioned with her career path, so she decided to transition because it seemed like it would make her happy. She doesn't have any long term goals after transitioning and I fear that once she finishes, she'll be even more depressed and empty. She struggles with anxiety, depression, and adhd and I feel like that fueled some of the disconnect. After getting her first shot of T she went into a 2 month period of not taking care of herself, but is slowly going back to it. Her friends are mostly queer genderspecials, so I'm alone and too far to help break her out of it. I wish I knew how to stop worrying about her, but I find myself checking on her every month or so. Losing someone while they're still alive is hard to do.

Feel free to share your stories, coping strategies, and advice to others. I asked before and just shared my story to get the waters warm. It can be an IRL person or an internet friend, anyone is allowed.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
I had a childhood friend go trans. He (biological male, going to use male pronouns in this post for sake of clarity) was a pretty smart and friendly kid, though socially awkward and didn't have much of a filter. He was nice enough to be part of our friend circle, but his weirdness made it so he was always kind of on the periphery of it. It didn't help that he was a lot smaller than other boys his age, to the point where I suspect he had some kind of health condition. I moved away just before high school but kept in touch on social media. After high school he joined the military, did one tour of duty and then went to a low-tier college in an ultra-left small town. Then after graduating he suddenly (at least from my perspective) came out as trans. I have no idea what's happened with him since then, since he was never very prolific on social media and I've since quit social media. I hope he's alright. Unrelated, but at about the same time he went trans, I found out that another friend from that same group died of a heroin/fentanyl overdose.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
After high school he joined the military, did one tour of duty and then went to a low-tier college in an ultra-left small town.
I know there's a number of men who troon out after the military, a few posters talk about how they think its because they join the army to make themselves better at being a man, but it doesn't work since its just how they are. Considering the other factors though, he seemed to be at risk anyway thanks to his social awkwardness and the ultra lefty setting. I'm surrounded by leftist myself but most of them are within reason, it sucks that a lot of areas go above and beyond with it.

, but at about the same time he went trans, I found out that another friend from that same group died of a heroin/fentanyl overdose.
Ouch. That's rough to lose someone so young :heart-empty: . With your trans friend he theoretically can withdraw from it one day, your other friend can't go back now. I hope you get closure and support for both.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't lost anyone. I prevented one friend from transitioning. But I used to know a lot of people in various stages of transition. Only one really seemed happy with it all to me, a black dragqueen in brazil that was transitioning. The majority were either massively depressed, or scary in a micheal jackson kinda way without any of the childlike innocence.

I also worked on a movie with one of the wachowskis. I just thought it was a mad tranny. Didn't figure until later it was a wachowski.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
it's less direct but two decent people I knew for a while went full troon. I only really knew them from mutual friends but they seemed like alright people but it turns out they were both dating and feeding off each others degeneracy. The guy became a girl and the girl became a guy, both big ugly dykes though. Recently found out that they're into ABDL and the daddy/little thing.

I would say I regret meeting them but it was pretty interesting to watch how normal nerdy outcasts go full tranny.

Kuchipatchi

Sasha is not trans, OK sweetie?
kiwifarms.net
I have a cousin who trooned out (FtM), I bickered with other family members about it and the troon's mum hardly spoke to the rest of the family since.
It's like the troon out affected other people rather than my cousin. It's strange.
Not saying that my argument is the sole cause, something else must have happened too but I don't know. I did apologise for my words.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
I don't have any lesbian friends anymore. My last lesbian friend identified first as queer, then nonbinary, and now wants a double mastectomy.

She's drunk the GenderCult's troonaid. She now tries to date men and claims she wants heterosexual sex and this is supposed to be validating.

She now won't speak to me because I pointed out a pozzed as fuck fb dating group with "Sapphic" in the name cannot possibly be made of lesbians.

The last time we talked was her basically shutting me down after I told her it is a bad idea to buy a car when you cannot legally drive it (she plans to take her drivers test at the end of this year).

It is clear she uses the same cult framework for everything in life: how dare I be negative when all she is trying to do is better herself.

I think I am going to walk away from it. It is too exhausting.

Neigh

I may be a pinkie but at least im not a RACIST
kiwifarms.net
My best friend since 3rd grade trooned out to my shock. The guy didn't really have a mother, the father wasn't much of a father and he wasn't much of a son to be fair. The father went through a few wives but none mothered him. He also did a lot of party drugs from 18( hes now 31). Before he told me he wanted to troon, he visited my family for the first time in years. He was acting a little creepy and wanted hugs from everyone. Later I visited him with my ex and he was trying really hard to sound like a woman but he just had the creepy troon voice. He would come on strong towards women and wanted to have a threesome with his then live-in girlfriend. He tried flirting with me over text to get me to have a threesome and then moved on to my girlfriend. I don't think I can describe the discomfort I had around him at that time of how weird he looked and how he was acting. I ceased contact with him. My ex did not and I dropped her off to spend the night there so she wouldnt bitch about visiting my family. When in the house, he looked different due to the estrogen and acted worse than before. I don't think I can describe the response from brain and body to this, I think it was a flight response mixed with revulsion. I never spoke to him again. My ex texted me drunk out of the blue a few months later, telling me he was visiting her and her got her drunk. She was telling me that he was pressuring her to have sex with him. I kept telling her to say no and she kept saying she would feel guilty for saying no... because he kept telling her it made him sad. She ended up letting him cuddle with her.... while the guy's wife was still back home 4 hours away. As an aside, the father ran a successful business and wanted his son to take it over. With the trooning and the physical and mental changes with it, the father will no longer offer it to him. The father does not think his son is capable of running it and the son was making customers uncomfortable.

The second is less interesting. He is basically a gay puerto rican man that transitioned. He is self aware about his mental issues, makes off color jokes about niggers and trannies, and doesnt incessantly mention being a tranny, has a stable job, doesn't have sex for months into a relationship, and doesn't use drugs. He got on the tranny wagon before it was cool which I think is why he''s like that beyond not being an autogynephile.

The third is my one ex girlfriend. Her mother was mentally ill to the point where she made her own loosely christian religion. She believed society was full of evil so she kept her kids in the house and homeschooled them until they went to community college. This fucked the kids up. The mother allegedly held the daughters to a higher standard than the sons. My ex interpreted that has her mother hating women. Now she claims that had no influence on her wanting to be a man but I think it does. Despite not ever going on tumblr, she had a similar outlook on life as tublrinas. She basically wanted to become Ciel from Black Butler. She already looked like a bit titted tomboy but kept gaining weight due to her sedentary lifestyle which made her look more female. She wanted to get her breasts removed but was smart enough to not want a fake dick. This combined with her constant excuses for not pulling her weight in the relationship ended up destroying it. Her insane mother, her siblings too scared to be honest with one another, pop culture, and yaoi made her want to transition and sucked her into the leftist beliefs of convenience. She honestly believes that getting on testosterone and having her breasts removed will fix her life despite her eating poorly, refusing to get job that isnt her drawing art(and refusing to "compromise the integrity of her art"), socializing, and exercising. She keeps gaining weight and hasnt left her father's apartment in a year. Her one beta male brother plays breadtube on the den TV which has entrenched her even more. She thinks her mentally ill mother is representation of christianity and "the right" which seems to have had a significant impact on her politics. Despite discovering her mother agrees with her on everything but trannies(an emotions-based christian and overbearing mother wanting the state to run everyone's lives? Who couldve predicted this?), she still sees her as some "right wing evangelical" stereotype. I feel like I spent 4 years and thousands of dollars for some mentally ill woman to sit on the couch and watch H3 and philip defranco and use "dysphoria" as an excuse to not be productive. She couldve lost weight and looked a lot more masculine. She couldve stopped consuming the leftist, self affirming propaganda but instead chose to start petty political arguments. I swear this tranny shit is because of pop culture and bad parenting. Lessons learned I wish I knew a decade ago. This last one is a rambling mess.

Last edited:

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned it before on the insane parents thread, but I think I'm in the process of losing a nephew to this shit. His grandmother incessantly bombards him with girly things and encourages him to call himself a princess. It's at the point where he's wearing a dress all the time and insisting he should have long hair. I initially had sympathy with his parents, because it's difficult to lay down the law with a grandparent, but in the meantime they've pretty much checked out of trying to do anything about it. My brother insists it's a phase and i refusing to put his foot down over it, his wife seems to be tacitly encouraging it as well, and my other brother and his wife also fobbed me off with "it's just a phase" shit too. Now it's hit the point where I'm getting subtly ostracised by everyone for questioning this. Only my dad and his arm candy seem to agree with me.

I see a lot of troonery elsewhere, given the field I work in these days. Former friends and qork colleagues will turn up out of the blue, squeaking like mickey mouse and insisting we call them the name of some 80s cartoon character, or princess squigglypuff, or something equally retarded. No I am not going to call you Timbelina Gadget, you mong... I've pretty much given up trying to talk sense to anyone about it now. I just push commits and try to ignore it all.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
I prevented one friend from transitioning.
GG my dude. :winner:
I also worked on a movie with one of the wachowskis. I just thought it was a mad tranny. Didn't figure until later it was a wachowski.
What was that like? Just an angry director plus troonism?
Recently found out that they're into ABDL and the daddy/little thing.
Jesus christ how horrifying. No one like that is worth being around. :(

I don't have any lesbian friends anymore.
This is the sad truth and I really worry that my lesbians will do the same. So far they haven't, but you never know.
She now won't speak to me because I pointed out a pozzed as fuck fb dating group with "Sapphic" in the
Lol. Shame she didn't, I'm assuming she doubled down on that once she joined and is trying to convince herself trans women are fine and she needs to learn how to suck dick. Sorry about that.
and doesnt incessantly mention being a tranny, has a stable job, doesn't have sex for months into a relationship, and doesn't use drugs.
A chad of a trans. Good for em :)
Her mother was mentally ill to the point where she made her own loosely christian religion
Yeah that's going to fuck anyone up.
discovering her mother agrees with her on everything but trannies(an emotions-based christian and overbearing mother wanting the state to run everyone's lives? Who couldve predicted this?), she still sees her as some "right wing evangelical" stereotype.
Horseshoe theory strikes again, as well as "dogmatic followers of social justice are being the opposite of their conservative parents". I hope you got the money you spent back, maybe not from her but from life in general.
I mentioned it before on the insane parents thread, but I think I'm in the process of losing a nephew to this shit.
Really miss that horrifying rating right now. Sucks to be ostracized by you family, glad your dad and his arm candy give you a bit of a rock to anchor yourself on. I never thought grandmas would be into troon shit but jesus.

Mal0

App Store E-thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Link to my original story, and a bit of an update:

So as per people's advice, I have kept my distance with my best friend for the time being while I decide what to do. In the mean time, as someone suggested, I spent time with his dad. The old man was like a second father to me growing up, so I want to make sure he's alright.

I had some "car issues" and called him over so maybe he could help me fix it. There was nothing wrong with the car, I just wanted an excuse to sit in my garage and drink with him. We sat and talked, sipping cheap beer while we just talked about life. He told me stories of when he was a young adult like me, we talked about cars, politics, guns, anything to keep him distracted about his ex-son.

What really broke my heart is when he told me, "It's like you're the only son I have left anymore".

My best friend can't even see how much he's hurting his own dad, and that's what really pisses me off. That old bastard of his is one of the best men you can have for a father. He's a hardass most of the time, but a funny guy too, and yet he does this to him, just because of some fucked up fetish. The more I reflect on it, the more I hate you, Zack.

Your sisters are weirded out by you (as they rightly should be), your dad is grieving, and I'm fucking tired. 10 unanswered texts, 5 missed phonecalls, and 7 discord messages within four days. Think I'm trying to tell you something bud?

Neigh

I may be a pinkie but at least im not a RACIST
kiwifarms.net
call them the name of some 80s cartoon character
If you can't marry Gadget Hackwrench, you can always be Gadget Hackwrench.
Du-q-a8VsAAKte4.jpg

Horseshoe theory strikes again, as well as "dogmatic followers of social justice are being the opposite of their conservative parents". I hope you got the money you spent back, maybe not from her but from life in general.
Her mom is a progressive like most modern christians but doesn't like the tranny and gay stuff but turns out shes fine with her daughter becoming trans. So in the end the daughter is looking like the bad guy now that shes found out that the mom literally has the same politics minus a few small things. "Be nice to people" is a pretty vague and shit philosophy both have.
I'm not in a better financial situation. I was hoping she would help with my diet and stress so I could have time getting a better job but that was a pipe dream. Instead I wasted money trying to help with her depression. It's really pushed me toward MGTOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

bored loser

kiwifarms.net
I have seen so many people transition now. I wrote about it here
TMI. Also edited because my fat thumbs pressed post too early.
I have had a couple years now where everyone I know is transitioning. I don't know how it's possible, and everyone calls me a liar when I say it, but it's 100% true. First, it started with some internet friends. Then, it turned into my entire friend group at university. Then, finally, my best friend since elementary school, and all her friends. There's even a family I know from middle school where both daughters transitioned.

Obviously, this all threw me into a loop, and I started thinking that I was trans too. I mean, why wouldn't I? Every conversation started to be about titty skittles and dysphoria and cracking eggs. People kept saying they "felt like <insert gender>" and I felt like the fucked up one for not knowing what that meant and never feeling like that. (I also had a long standing body image issue). They told me that if I didn't accept I was trans asap, then I would be in a world of pain and probably kill myself. So I finally begrudgingly accepted that I was nonbinary.

But I think hanging out on the anti-woke internet in my teenaged edgy phase grounded me a lot. I finally got sick of them when I realized they were getting on titty skittles within weeks of figuring out they're trans, and how they were all asexual AND poly, like how can you be both.

Anyways the second I found out detransitioning existed and then found old gender critical, I was out of there. But now I'm all alone in the world and I have a constant fear that more people I know will transition.
I've seen people go from lesbians to gay men in polycules. I've seen people change from being cool to being super annoying and trans 24/7. When I stopped identifying as trans, I lost a bunch of people.

I've seen too many people transition to count (I can count at least a dozen people who I knew pre transition; if we counted people who already were trans when I met them, it'd probably double or triple).

I literally have nightmares when I'm sleeping that more people, especially people I respect, will transition. Because at this point, it feels so inevitable. I've had so many people completely change everything because of transgenderism. People from so many different places have: literally friends from elementary school, from the internet, from college, everywhere. I also have recurring nightmares that someone will find out about my "transphobic" views and I'll lose everyone. I'm even worried that I could get reported to my college and face disciplinary action.

And you can't even really find support for stuff like this. I won't go into details because I'm not stupid, but I've said this all before on the internet and it was very nasty, and I just got told I'm a terf who needs to get over my bigotry because this "proves I know I'm wrong". If you Google this stuff, you just get articles about how to support your friends through their transitions. Nothing about the fact that a friend transitioning kind of fucks you up a bit. You can't talk to shrinks about it because all of them have drunk the kool-aid.

I am so, so sick of all of this. And it's really telling that one of the only places to get support right now is fucking Kiwi Farms.

Edit: forgot to add how they all got on hormones within a month of finding out they're trans, which then amplified their mental illnesses by 50000000%. So now they fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.

Last edited: