Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
My advice was too much effort for him, though. He was depressed, and that made him lazy because low motivation, and he wanted easy solutions. Well... the groomer brigade offered an easy solution. The problem is that you don't feel comfortable in the role of a man, they said. Become the cute anime waifu you want to fuck, and all will be fine!
what i dont get is why people don't recognize that this promise is false?
like, if you are depressed because you suffer from tfwnogf, fair enough, but trooning out doesn't get you a gf either, unless you go prison gay and start hooking up with other trannies for that girlfriend(male) experience lol
how do they not realize this in advance?

Punitive Castration

kiwifarms.net
what i dont get is why people don't recognize that this promise is false?
like, if you are depressed because you suffer from tfwnogf, fair enough, but trooning out doesn't get you a gf either, unless you go prison gay and start hooking up with other trannies for that girlfriend(male) experience lol
how do they not realize this in advance?
All they really want is an explanation of how it isn't their fault. Calling it an easy solution is a shorthand- it's a solution because you can go to dear mom and dad and say the reason they need to keep paying to feed you is because transphobia's got you down. If the autism or CFS diagnosis isn't forthcoming, just become simply overwhelmed by transition for a few years until they give up on you.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
First posted about a year or so ago, but new development on work tranny who cheats on “””her””” wife with men, women, and trannies— confirmed sexual predator!

While I was able to avoid him for a while, unfortunately, as I befriended more of the gals at work, they took a shine to him (probably to fill their “gay best friend” void, though he seems much more HSTS to me.)

I now see him nearly every day in and out of work, and recently, when we were out at a bar, a childhood friend of mine told me he groped her. Then, heard from a mutual of hers who’d known him for 10+ years that he has a long history of straight up raping women, in the “Oops I locked my door, guess you can’t leave :)“ way.

I don’t engage with it at work, but I told my friends about what I’d heard. Surprisingly, the guys I told reacted rationally; “Oh, fuck that lady lol, good to know.” The women waffled and tiptoed around it, accusing me of diminishing the “real victims of sexual assault,” and threw out the old “Oh, we don’t know the whole story” gag.

These are all natal women saying this. I’ve luckily found a new job in a new field, and I’m disengaging with them all.

The wife is still with him however and is insistent that despite his transitioning, they will still have children in the next few years. (She’s 36.)

Trannies: not even once.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
then who are those real victims of sexual assault? lol

Their arguments were:

1. Well, people have biases against trans people, even subconsciously
  2. Rejecting a woman based on her genitals is inherently transphobic
  3. They had an agreement on a BDSM arrangement, so it could have been mutual miscommunication (surprise surprise, this freak is in the kink scene)
  4. It’s hearsay
  5. “But she’s so nice!!”
True bimbo bitches that would absolutely excuse her second husband sexually abusing her children because being a woman alone is too scary. Pathetic

Tard Whisperer

weaponized autism
kiwifarms.net
long vent post...
I became friends and roommates with this woman when she was IDing as nonbinary but not transitioning, I thought it was just a case of "woman, but special". I had just desisted from thinking I was male myself and was still pro trans in the "transmed" way. we actually were starting to have a romantic connection but then decided to transition and I had to firmly tell her that I'm a lesbian. eventually she full on trooned with T and top surgery and started helping with a support grooming group for "trans kids". during COVID I would hear these sessions and found it extremely disturbing.

once I tried to tell her my view on gender identity. I think she had called me "cis" which triggers me. at that point I still believed in trans but my view was like, "I don't believe there is internal gender identity and believe it's a social category that is not determined by the way you feel, but if you are actually living as the opposite sex and society views you that way, then you are effectively that gender." she started to cry because of how much that "invalidated" her. she said that probably means I'm trans if that's how I view gender.

I do really care about her but it's at the point where I can't justify to myself shutting up about my views about preserving women's spaces and protecting kids from being transed, especially with my personal experience as a kid who would have been subjected to this stuff if I were growing up with liberal parents in current year. she has actually told me before she wouldn't be friends with someone with transphobic views, so I am just going to get a new place after this lease so I can stop worrying about being overheard or giving my views away and putting my living situation in danger. we've had great memories together and for the most part she has been such a positive influence in my life so its so sad to me that the friendship pretty much has an expiration date, but I am a very outspoken person and I can't just keep my mouth shut forever. (there's also other views I have to hold my tongue on for her as well.)

her mental health doesn't seem too different since transitioning but it creates so many problems and conflict for her in her family and at work. I have lots of secondhand embarrassment because of how obviously stupid it is to be a literal adult who believes in "non-binary" and thinks it's some civil rights issue. the main effect I've noticed is that she interrupts me way more when she is on T like she doesn't hear me or realize I was talking.

when I start being open about my views I expect it will create issues with many more friends too, as I live in a liberal hell hole. I did get myself into this by associating with this type of person, but this shit sucks.

Acrid Alchemist

Drinker of mysterious brews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this isn't a complete trooning yet but I feel like it's close enough. So I've known this guy for something like 22 years. We met in grade school and were essentially family for a while. We kind of drifted apart once we entered college but still occasionally kept in touch. While in college he went whole hog into the social justice stuff but he still was chill and we still shared hobbies. Well a year or two ago he posted a huge speech on Facebook about how he's bi now even though he's never done and will never do anything with another guy. I just shrugged it off because I know the crowd he runs with and being a straight white male means he was bottom of the totem pole and it was probably just a play to stop being at the bottom.

Fast forward to yesterday where he posts another huge wall of text on Facebook about how he's now a they/them enby and a bunch of lies about his childhood and some probably sexist shit implying things like musicals are only for women and gays as the reasons he feels this way. He ended it with thanking all the trans people in his life for opening his eyes. I reacted with a laughing emoji because the whole thing is lunacy and his response was to message me about how he wishes me good luck on finding my way and how I hurt his feelings. He then blocked me before I had even read the message. 22 or so years down the drain because of a single reaction on Facebook. No discussion, no nothing just blocked forever.

If it took less than 2 years to go from fake bi to enby dumbassery I would bet on wearing dresses in public by summer 2023. It hurts to have such a long friendship thrown away but in a way its almost freeing knowing that I won't have to deal with his growing insanity.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Fast forward to yesterday where he posts another huge wall of text on Facebook about how he's now a they/them enby and a bunch of lies about his childhood
So many stories like this with akward but manageable people suddenly going psycho and publicly burning their whole life away. They unironically might be psychos. Troons behave very similar to people having psychotic episodes. Actual lunacy.

If i am not mistaken anti-psychotics are or were part of the treatment used for people with gender dellusions, before the gender affirmation nonsense set in. I've been wondering how many cases that one reads about could come back to reality and regain some of their sanity if they just got the proper help in time.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reacted with a laughing emoji because the whole thing is lunacy and his response was to message me about how he wishes me good luck on finding my way and how I hurt his feelings. He then blocked me before I had even read the message.
If you got the chance to answer, you should've answered "Good, I hope you're hurt".

Baraadmirer

🧬☠❤☠🧬
kiwifarms.net
I know this isn’t quite what the thread is for, but have any of you got experience with friends who will say “they” for everyone over a call even when said person isn’t a troon and can hear them? wonder what makes people act like this.
???

bored loser

kiwifarms.net
I know this isn’t quite what the thread is for, but have any of you got experience with friends who will say “they” for everyone over a call even when said person isn’t a troon and can hear them? wonder what makes people act like this.
Yes, I have trans friends like this.

I think it's starting to be common in Gen Z. People in Tik Tok comments, for example, always refer to the person making the video as "they".

It's so obnoxious. I have friends who claim they literally cannot tell the difference between the sexes and have to be told which pronouns to use. Do these people even live in reality?

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I should elaborate. Like mentioning a person in particular then saying “they” when they know they’re dealing with a man or a woman.
If it isn't some kind of gender-related brain rot, maybe the person speaking is setting up a long con. If the speaker can cite a witnessed history of using "they" for absolutely everyone, then they can't get yelled at for not keeping up with pronouns or not using goofy neopronouns.

They're probably just doing it to be inclusive, though.
I think it's starting to be common in Gen Z. People in Tik Tok comments, for example, always refer to the person making the video as "they".

It's so obnoxious. I have friends who claim they literally cannot tell the difference between the sexes and have to be told which pronouns to use. Do these people even live in reality?
You see a boob-having lady flouncing around, wearing feminine clothing and a shit-ton of makeup, and then you get yelled at by the entire online world for calling her "her" because she's a FtM and clothes don't imply gender.

Claiming not to see sex and calling everyone "they" is a good strat in an environment like that, I guess. What a terrible development.

Apis mellifera

kiwifarms.net
I do. Take it to be a quirk of subcultural development, it is considered (to my knowledge) to be a formality and a sign of respect amongst zoomers and the modern LGBT community. You are meant to ask a person's preferred pronouns and default to "they" out of respect, to avoid assuming a person's gender. It's just an odd custom of the culture.

Dago

kiwifarms.net
Knew a dude in high school named jarred. He was a 6'2 wide Ukrainian tennis player. He got me into EU4 and a lot of punk music. When I met him I was a freshman and he was a senior. We played games on and off through the school year. After he graduated we didn't talk for a while till we started playing a EU4 game together. Idk how it got brought up but I said something negative about trannies and he went off and told me he was trans and is taking hormones.
I was taken back but just spoke my mind and he just blocked me. Calling me a selfish bigot.

He should be done with collage by now. His study was in dick doctor work (urology?).