Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

Aaa0aaa0

batman is BLEEDING gotham dry!
kiwifarms.net
Distancing myself was my only option and I'm not really interested in reliving all of that again by trying to talk to him about it. I tried everything I could and now it's up to him.
There's a lot of sarcasm on the farms, but holy shit you poor thing. (:_(Glad you're doing the right choice for your mental health right now since your brother refuses to change. Him leaving suddenly for New York must have been scary considering how sudden that was.

You're wondering if it is a start of a mental illness, and aside from trooning being its own illness I'm thinking you might be on to something. An itch in my brain is sparking the "schizotypical/affective" personality disorder, whichever one leads to schizophrenia (forgot). I'm an armchair psych hearing this second hand of course. It could be a standard mood disorder or just your brother entering scientology but gayer.

Whatever it is, hope you're doing well. Don't want psychotic breaks in the family to affect fellow autistic fags on the net. :heart-empty:
He was sexually abused as a child and has always been bullied and outcast. No doubt this contributed to him transitioning.
We always bring this up for FtM, but not as much for MtF. Usually for male troons its paraphinallia, autism, or mid life crisis since men are more likely to have the first two. It sounds weird but I wonder if there are more sexually abused young male troons than we know of.

Anyway, yeah, if they weren't good friends then it isn't a big loss. Sucks but it is how it is.
I honestly wish I could check back on that friend, but he probably cut ties with me. I wonder if he knew that I was misguided, but he didn't make any attempts to stop me or anything.
Honestly, she might have told him the same thing she told you. "Ad Lib is so mean 2 meee" :roll:
She talked more about her very personal issues while all I wanted is to talk about video games. She made me change my stories and art to contain mostly gay or trans people or with no conflict at all, when all I wanted to is do my hobbies. She got mad when I didn't use her pronouns (he/him lesbian) when I only used her name. She didn't want me to have any opposing opinions from her, because "everything she says is right". Didn't want me to critize her art if I find a glaring anatomical error because her art also heavily degraded, and would snap at me with the classic "its my style" if I try.
I am seething on the internet. Fuck her.
I got no idea what happened to make her like that, but it feels morally degrading that I'm still nervous on other friends where I walk on non-existent eggshells on them because of her years later. It's like I won the battle, but lost the war.
I feel. Have you seen a therapist about it? It helped me in a similar situation. Its hard to grow past abusers and easy to live in fear thanks to our gay ass brains. For now, I'm pleased to hear you're away from someone so toxic. You may not have chosen to cut her off but as you said, you won the battle. You can win the war still :heart-full:

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
Nothing worse than someone you thought you knew for years, going Order 66 on you and suddenly becomes a hateful MtF faggot over night one day who never speaks to you again despite trying to warn him with the facts of the Troon platoon cult trying to drive him to ruin his life.

Felt like trying to argue with a brick wall so I had to let him go.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of sarcasm on the farms, but holy shit you poor thing. (:_(Glad you're doing the right choice for your mental health right now since your brother refuses to change. Him leaving suddenly for New York must have been scary considering how sudden that was.

You're wondering if it is a start of a mental illness, and aside from trooning being its own illness I'm thinking you might be on to something. An itch in my brain is sparking the "schizotypical/affective" personality disorder, whichever one leads to schizophrenia (forgot). I'm an armchair psych hearing this second hand of course. It could be a standard mood disorder or just your brother entering scientology but gayer.

Whatever it is, hope you're doing well. Don't want psychotic breaks in the family to affect fellow autistic fags on the net.
I appreciate this, thank you so much.

I actually strongly, strongly suspect schizoaffective disorder as well. He definitely has a lot going on. I'm not going to go too into detail on what he's said because I don't want anyone finding him, but he's clearly deluded by all of this and it worries me. He's also claimed things happened that (very likely) didn't. He's also just nearly the polar opposite of what he used to be. It was such a drastic change.

He has always had really bad social anxiety and had no friends. Based on things he's said on Reddit I believe he's autistic and doesn't realize it and I'm sure I don't have to explain the autist to tranny pipeline here. I just worry deeply for him. He's definitely involved in a cult mentality here, he even admitted to caving to the Reddit hivemind.

It's such a shitty situation because if he just got some therapy I think he'd do way better.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
A small white pill. For me anyway. My brother and his wife have announced that they're sprogging a girl, and wouldn't you know it, my nephew is suddenly just being a boy again. His grandmother dropped the whole build-a-princess scheme like a steaming sack of flaming shit the moment she realised she'd have a new doll to play with.

Aaa0aaa0

kiwifarms.net
Nothing worse than someone you thought you knew for years, going Order 66 on you and suddenly becomes a hateful MtF faggot over night one day who never speaks to you again despite trying to warn him with the facts of the Troon platoon cult trying to drive him to ruin his life.

Felt like trying to argue with a brick wall so I had to let him go.
He trooned... younglings :c

It was for the better for you. Sorry about that.
I appreciate this, thank you so much.

I actually strongly, strongly suspect schizoaffective disorder as well. He definitely has a lot going on. I'm not going to go too into detail on what he's said because I don't want anyone finding him, but he's clearly deluded by all of this and it worries me. He's also claimed things happened that (very likely) didn't. He's also just nearly the polar opposite of what he used to be. It was such a drastic change.

He has always had really bad social anxiety and had no friends. Based on things he's said on Reddit I believe he's autistic and doesn't realize it and I'm sure I don't have to explain the autist to tranny pipeline here. I just worry deeply for him. He's definitely involved in a cult mentality here, he even admitted to caving to the Reddit hivemind.

It's such a shitty situation because if he just got some therapy I think he'd do way better.
Of course man. :heart-full:

Dang, surprised I'm on the same wavelength as you on the guess. That's fucking rough, buddy. Does your family have a history of schizophrenia or other mental illness or no idea? Doesn't matter to the thread but something to think about.

High functioning enough not to be detected by say school but susceptible to troons, damn. The anxiety plays a part of course, I've seen just as much anxious people become troon as I do spergs because of social pressure, whether real or imagined ("if I become like this they won't hate me" is such a powerful thought and very upseting). Fuck reddit.

It really is hard to get people to therapy if they don't want to go. You'd think his genderfamily or whatever would say "oh I love my therapist for my [mental illness]" but maybe his troon cult is closer to scientology on that, who knows. Even then he just seems stubborn that there ain't anything wrong with him aside from his dick, so ugh.
A small white pill. For me anyway. My brother and his wife have announced that they're sprogging a girl, and wouldn't you know it, my nephew is suddenly just being a boy again. His grandmother dropped the whole build-a-princess scheme like a steaming sack of flaming shit the moment she realised she'd have a new doll to play with.
I am assmad over this. That poor kid, I'm glad he's out but jesus. You and your dad and his arm candy are vindicated, keep up with that boy if you can.

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
kiwifarms.net
Studies on trans people are horrifically hard to find as it's become impossible to say anything that isn't full acceptance of them, so we can take a guess but I don't think there is a formal study re: anime and troons.

My guess though is that AGPs may arise because of reality's failure to live up to a specific fantasy the individual has and can't locate in the real world. There may be something about anime women that they find attractive, a specific trait they want to see in women but doesn't exist because it's a cartoon representation. Their fixation on this begins to be something they wish to act out because they can't see it in the real world and the ultimate result is they must become the waifu.

In short, they are somehow more autistic than the post I just wrote.

Aaa0aaa0

kiwifarms.net
Is there any explanation for why being a fan of anime is high risk of being a troon? The japanese despise everything more than being gay.
BSay it with me now: autism.

Other thoughts include:
  1. Anime is popular online. Depressed and anxious people are more likely to be online as it doesn't require effort. Some of these people see anime, watch it, and enjoy it. Its a low effort hobby with a lot of fans who are also awkward as you are, so its easy to fall into. Trans people tend to have a comorbid mental health condition more often than not and share overlap as a result.
  2. While anime is still seen as a genre in the west (a popular one, but not as a "western gunslinging animated show", its "anime show" to mom and dad), the diversity of shows old and new means there'a something for everyone, so it has a wide audience anyway.
  3. Unfortunately, this includes shows for perverts as well. Hentai allows perverts to watch animations of whatever they want instead of pictures, so people drawn to more fantastical paraphinallia (eg magically transforming from boy to girl or monster girls) are more likely to find it. AGPs tend to overlap on that.
  4. Troons multiply best in their home turf (heheh terf). Reddit, discord, & twitter are mostly ground zero dor this shit, so someone trying to talk about anime will eventually encounter a troon or 20 in the same thread as them. Troons then spread their gospel and convert more people into troonism in their own fandom, which includes anime (thus a self perpetuating problem).
  5. They're fat and gay lul (have to cover it for completion's sake).
There might be other reasons but these are all I can think of.

Edit: point #3 was sniped before I hit send, glad I'm not the only deep dive autist proposing the theory here.

Thiletonomics

조 바이든 승리의 쌀.
kiwifarms.net
BSay it with me now: autism.

Other thoughts include:
  1. Anime is popular online. Depressed and anxious people are more likely to be online as it doesn't require effort. Some of these people see anime, watch it, and enjoy it. Its a low effort hobby with a lot of fans who are also awkward as you are, so its easy to fall into. Trans people tend to have a comorbid mental health condition more often than not and share overlap as a result.
  2. While anime is still seen as a genre in the west (a popular one, but not as a "western gunslinging animated show", its "anime show" to mom and dad), the diversity of shows old and new means there'a something for everyone, so it has a wide audience anyway.
  3. Unfortunately, this includes shows for perverts as well. Hentai allows perverts to watch animations of whatever they want instead of pictures, so people drawn to more fantastical paraphinallia (eg magically transforming from boy to girl or monster girls) are more likely to find it. AGPs tend to overlap on that.
  4. Troons multiply best in their home turf (heheh terf). Reddit, discord, & twitter are mostly ground zero dor this shit, so someone trying to talk about anime will eventually encounter a troon or 20 in the same thread as them. Troons then spread their gospel and convert more people into troonism in their own fandom, which includes anime (thus a self perpetuating problem).
  5. They're fat and gay lul (have to cover it for completion's sake).
There might be other reasons but these are all I can think of.

Edit: point #3 was sniped before I hit send, glad I'm not the only deep dive autist proposing the theory here.

In addition to that, wouldn't the fact that Western media has been going away from the sex appeal factor, i.e. TLOU2's Abby, that still exists in anime, also have to do with the resulting trooning trend?

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
In short, they are somehow more autistic than the post I just wrote.

Really wish the anime-industry would be more based, but I have noticed more troon-friendly. Mostly SJW-friendly anime that is released.
Anime should've just continued being a very niche thing in the west.

Storm_Provider

Quit treading on me, asshole.
kiwifarms.net
My stories take place before i became a total "redbasedpilled" autist. Maybe that's the punishment i got for not being learning shit sooner.

Back when i still had discord (literally the dark ages), i used to talk to a girl i met on a gaming platform and we eventually became friends.
She told me she was trans (ftm) and had a family that dissaproved such thing, they thought it was a phase, yadda yadda. Despite all that, she was really sweet.
One day we were talking about something related to transitioning and i told her it was a very invasive procedure and started detailing stuff (carefully and kindly) and we eventually agreed on stuff.
She told me she wasn't sure about her troonism anyway and that maybe it was not the best choice to go through the process, life went on and we were happy.
About a week later, she became unresponsive on discord and her gaming account for a whole day, which became two days that later became months, now it's been years. We had no common friends, i learned about the full deal with troons around the time she was "away" and realization struck me like a bus.

Then i met my ex-gf and also lost her to LGBTQueerisms despite a healthy relationship.

TL;DR - the nightmare never fucking ends and i want to wake up.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a post about this in a different thread awhile back, so glad this one exists now. It's a long story so I'll just sum it up.

My brother was a good man. He had issues but he was my best friend. Then he dropped the bomb on me that he was planning to begin transitioning. Apparently he had been questioning for a year and didn't tell me until he made up his mind. At first I was cautiously supportive, but I now very strongly believe he was groomed into it by Reddit troons.

Furthermore, he descended into more and more destructive behaviors. Beyond starting hormones with no therapy (my dad says he saw a therapist once, got on estrogen, and never went back), he has been horrible with his money (this is a new thing for him), is posting edgyboi shit on Reddit, and was just completely reckless. He chose to come out by sending an email, then leaving the house in the dead of night to go off to New York to be with someone he met on the internet.

He says shit on Reddit that is just him trying to be edgy, such as talking about various ways to kill himself, how he's smoking again so he can use the cigarettes to burn himself with, and posting pics of himself in stockings.

He has decided to stop showing up to jobs and let himself be fired when he gets tired of a job. He gets to live with my parents rent-free and my mom in particular has been very defensive of his reckless choices. At one point he stormed out to stay with our grandmother because he didn't like my dad's Twitter page, only to come crawling back and manipulating his way back in when he found out our extremely conservative Fundamentalist Christian grandmother is no easier to live with as an atheist troon than our extremely conservative Fundamentalist Christian parents.

I think he's beginning to lose his mind, this isn't like him at all. I don't know what's wrong with him but he clearly needs help. Whenever I tried to suggest therapy he would throw a temper tantrum and tell me to fuck off. I finally had to pull away for my own sanity.

This has effectively ruined my mental health. 2020 might have actually been bearable if not for this. I spent so much time worried sick about him and having to navigate the minefield of SJW shit with it. After all, it's hard to seek out support when everyone thinks you're wrong if you aren't accepting. Even my therapist gave me pushback over all of this. Fortunately my boyfriend and many of my close friends were extremely supportive and that got me through it.

Right now, I don't know what's going on. Distancing myself was my only option and I'm not really interested in reliving all of that again by trying to talk to him about it. I tried everything I could and now it's up to him. I don't think he's trans so much as he's autistic and fell in with a bad crowd, but he doesn't want to hear that.
I recommend reading "combatting cult mind control" by steven hassan. It is aimed at scientology like cults of personality rather than reddit grooming, but there are a lot of similarities in how they operate (new name/identity, everyone is against us philosophy and so on).

It is full of practical and tried and true tips that helped the exit counselling of getting people to leave cults. It is never a surefire thing, but if you want to arm yourself, this is the way to do it and to make sure you've done everything you can do.

If you want to do something about it, or you want to understand how it operates better, I can't recommend the book enough. It also helps understand the perspective from the indoctrinated person. The person who wrote it had been part of a cult.

White pill? I suppose it is good, but it also makes me pretty mad.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, she might have told him the same thing she told you. "Ad Lib is so mean 2 meee" :roll:

I am seething on the internet. Fuck her.

I feel. Have you seen a therapist about it? It helped me in a similar situation. Its hard to grow past abusers and easy to live in fear thanks to our gay ass brains. For now, I'm pleased to hear you're away from someone so toxic. You may not have chosen to cut her off but as you said, you won the battle. You can win the war still :heart-full:
1. I think so, she (lets call her 'T' for this) also played a part between us. Biggest example I can think where we had a movie party stream and that friend (lets call him 'C') invited another friend ('Z'). Z was the life of a party, full of banters on everyone, then T snapped at him for his 'offensive' jokes, C attempted to protect Z, and the movie stream was spent in silence while I presumed T and C had private conversations behind the scenes. Then we came to Kill Bill and T had to complain about the "My name is Buck and I'm here to fuck" scene. C simply said he would summon her back when the scene was over. So he did, and T still complained. Then we go to the 'buried alive' scene and T complained about her claustrophobia out of nowwhere (We didn't know about this phobia until that time). She wanted us to cut the movie. We kept going "its fictional" but she wouldn't have it. T dragged me away from the stream, both because I was her 'closest friend' and didn't want to ruin the movie for others. T and C even have private convos, because if I manage to banter and toss the rare joke at him while T is around, T would publicly say she needs him privately. I'm so sorry, C and Z. I didn't know any better.

2. I didn't even care about her personal issues, but what stood out among her many personal issues was that a few times she complained that her parents disapproved of her being trans. She also had a sister, so I really hope that sister wasn't infected too. And I sadly had to give up some of my small creations to her out of annoyance because they was so ruined by the changes that they couldn't be salvageable. Lesson learned. A few of them were my favourites before the changes too so that's an extra insult of injury.

3. Nah, I didn't visit a therapist about it because I thought it's dumb that I was so affected by a friendship. I kind of recovered somewhat, but damn it really messed with my mind where I still have tiny lingering thoughts of friends suddenly turning and doing a complete 180 without any warning whatsoever to this day. Thank you for your kind words too, they also helped!

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
Is there any explanation for why being a fan of anime is high risk of being a troon? The japanese despise everything more than being gay.

I think they end up fetishing anime girls and as such think they will end up looking like them

So at the risk of powerleveling somewhat (even though I have posted some of this stuff elsewhere) I think I should give my 50p's worth

About 5 years ago I had a shite relationship, stress and a lingering mental health issue that I tried to deny having and allowed it to spiral out of control. My partner at the time was uber woke, would probably fall into the Cow category if I am blunt. Anyway he kept on going on about Trans issues to me, I was indifferent, back then I just didn't care enough to have an opinion.

Anyway he got abusive and set off my decline into Troonacy, I was suicidal and ended up in the care of a very woke shrink who got me convinced that I was a girl in the wrong body using spurious justifications including:
*My Best friend is a girl
* I am attracted to other men (i know)
* Purple is my favourite colout
etc. and diagnosed me with GD and convinced me to troon out.

I sort of fell off the cliff, I was a complete wanker to everyone, I got violent when people would "dead name" or misgender myself. the HRT was fucking with the mood swings so I was a complete nutcase. When I started to get better I ended up questioning everything and the hatred/treats/harassment I deal with from the Troon lobby is depressing.

Last edited:

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Thinking about this forum a bit. I don't what I am doing with my life but you guys brought up some good answers.

So I've been thinking about Short Man Syndrome and It;s interesting how it's pointed out in many replies that MtF's are often short. For me I find other men towering and I can;t blame myself for feeling feminine as a result.

MtF's are obsessed with sex and cartoons and not sure what to say about my life but I can see how it could have happened. Before trooning out there was two MtF's I used to hang out with who were like serial killers. They had their own little world and they seemed to be friends in union almost and fucked with me like a bunch of psychopaths. I watched some anime with them and they noted how the girlishness of it and I saw someone note that possibly in this thread. I don't think they care about women as much as men and MtF's and seem to have a death fetish for men. (Might be over exaggerated)

I recently decided to think I am gay because I find myself infatuated with the MtF's world over actual women. I notice a lot of "normie MtF's" act like normie women and I find that cringe.

From my opinion there is a lot of categories that can be drawn.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Nobody irl but an online friend.
One friend I had for seven years, and I nearly joined her. We met each other back at Tumblr, when I happened to post uncredited art of hers that I have saved and didn't know the artist, and she (She became a FTM but lets say 'she' for clarity throughout the whole thing) came to me, wanted to be credited. I was sort of naive back then, and added credits to the post. We met multiple times afterward, because our hobbies managed to match, and a friendship was born.
She was very shy and socially awkward and vulnerable at first, and then I thought I could ease her up by swallowing up my own shyness and telling her that she was an art inspiration to me. It eased her up.
We drew and made our own things and shared with each other and had a laugh.
Over the years, we managed to talk about our hobbies and whatnot, then later on, she stopped talking about hobbies and getting in more personal stuff. Mind you, I didn't know this was building up to her becoming trans nor did she mention any HRT and such so I kept going "Wow, your dad/mom sucks" when she kept saying one of them was 'mean' to her.
I had to disown a friend that joined us over time because she kept saying that he was 'mean' and so on. I honestly wish I could check back on that friend, but he probably cut ties with me. I wonder if he knew that I was misguided, but he didn't make any attempts to stop me or anything.
One time, she asked what is my sexuality and it took me off guard. I wasn't focused on dating at the time so I just shrugged at that. "Okay, you're asexual." I didn't know what it meant, but I went 'sure, lets go with that' to appease her. She kept saying that and I believed that I was 'asexual', not just not looking for anybody at the time.
She talked about binders out of the blue one day. All I said was: "Don't wear them too long, it will do irreparable damage". She got mad and we never had that subject ever again.
I couldn't have a friendly banter with her and do old jokes anymore past this point, and she would complain and snap that it was 'mean'.
Months later, out came the trans announcement.
She told me all about HRT, surgery, and whatever. I asked if she ever thought about her decision because it was so sudden and seeing the things they do are also irreparable, even pointing that breasts will never grow back. She ignored me and gave me all sorts of instructions and so on. And I still remained with her because I still wanted to appease her. The worst thing I ever done in her eyes was not treating her being trans as special.
She talked more about her very personal issues while all I wanted is to talk about video games. She made me change my stories and art to contain mostly gay or trans people or with no conflict at all, when all I wanted to is do my hobbies. She got mad when I didn't use her pronouns (he/him lesbian) when I only used her name. She didn't want me to have any opposing opinions from her, because "everything she says is right". Didn't want me to critize her art if I find a glaring anatomical error because her art also heavily degraded, and would snap at me with the classic "its my style" if I try.
And then I snapped at her months later, saying the friendship lately was heavily one-sided. She got mad, saying the whole thing was all my fault, then she said "we need a break". A few days were spent in silence and with other friends, but somewhere during the timeframe, she secretly unfriended me.
I don't know if it was stockholm syndrome, gaslighting, or what, but I came back to her after sitting on it for days, apologizing to her. She keep shifting the blame to me, and I kept apologizing (one of her points was that shes a self-diagnostic autistic). She said we can have our friendship back, and friended me. I was happy. I treated our 'new' friendship back in the old golden days before her trans shift with no response back from her, and days later, she suddenly unfriended and blocked me.

That pretty much opened my eyes to all the shit happened and be more aware, and that experience left me fucked up. Last time I saw her, she retreated back to Tumblr making OCs with the -sexual flags painted on them. I got no idea what happened to make her like that, but it feels morally degrading that I'm still nervous on other friends where I walk on non-existent eggshells on them because of her years later. It's like I won the battle, but lost the war.

EDIT: She also sent me pictures of herself randomly and I didn't even ask for them. I remember one of them was her putting her art up in a small art museum and her hair and lipstick was the brightest blue I ever seen. She was also fat, and she also complained that her doctor was 'mean' for giving her methods to lose weight since her other body problems was caused by it. Never tried to fix her weight, and she got surprised that her problems got worse over time.

This makes me think back to the Littman paper and the many psychological comorbidities that ROGD kids have. I'm still going with troonery as a maladaptive coping mechanism. The transgender self becomes a pseudo-false self designed to hide the pain from the injured true self. This would explain why reality intruding on troons is met with hostility that looks like n-rage. Like narcissism, troonery is highly performative, you have to keep reasserting that you are trans or otherwise committed to the cause if you want that flow of acceptance to keep the bad feelings tamped down.

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
In my college years I associated and lived with a fair amount of troons and mentally ill people. My interests naturally attracted troons, and I'm honestly a bit surprised I never trooned out. So I've seen a fair amount of people troon out, but I only care about one of them.

Let's call him Adam. To be fair I should have seen this coming because he is a furry, has anxiety and ocd, but Adam is honestly one of the smartest and most talented people I know. He's athletic and a very good mathematician. Super likeable, easy to talk to, and very insightful. He's one of those guys that you wanna protect and treat him as your little bro.

Y'know how people who are exceptionally good in a few things almost always are exceptionally bad in a few things? Adam is one of those. Unfortunately he's a fucking doormat, can never standup for himself, and can never have his own opinion. I've showed to him many times that I support him and I'm loyal to my closest friends.

Adam and I lived together for two years with other housemates. Going from the first to the second year, I was planning on moving out by myself but the him and another troon (mtf) came along because we all hated the fourth housemate and I really didn't want to live alone. So we grab another person (who's an enby female) and the four of us live in a house. The other troons are disgusting to live with, I cannot stress it enough. They weren't like that before because they were in school but now they dropped out. Remember how I said Adam has ocd? Well it also applies to cleanliness. He washes his hands to the point where it's always chapped. The kitchen is a mess because the troons don't clean, so he doesn't cook for himself. He orders food from delivery apps at least twice a day or goes to the 24/7 gas station. If he has to cook, it's ramen. He rarely showered because of the disgusting bathroom and he can barely use the common areas. The state of the house is clearly affecting his mental health but Adam says nothing and the other troons know about his ocd but do nothing about changing their behaviors. Adam knows that it could be better, but is too anxious to say anything to people he's known for years.

Covid made his behaviors worse because he just isn't taking care of himself. He would sleep all day and play games on his laptop or browse Twitter. The enby one is "plural" and got him into the plural bullshit, and when they talk about it she and the other mtf clearly hugbox Adam. She talks shit about her parents and how much she hates them and how they don't give her money but got her dad buy her a $2.5k gaming rig. The mtf one wants to wear my skin, is in a codependent, mutually destructive, constantly high friendship with the enby one, and larps as an activist. I am the only functional one in the house and I can sense that those two are starting to be jealous at me because I also have mental health issues but I'm not floundering, I hustle and grind to get more opportunities, and I half call them out on their dumb shit and make them not leave literal razors on the floor. I'm also the only one consistently paying rent and the only one who isn't too "anxious" to talk to the landlord. I decide that I don't want to live in a dump anymore and stand up for myself and refuse to keep covering for them. I announce that I'm leaving and they try to slander me in our community but it doesn't work that well because I'm one of the nicest and most loyal people there.

Before I leave, I ask Adam once if he wants to come with me. I tell him that he knows that the state of the house isn't good for his mental health, and that it'll be cheaper. He says no and that he enjoys living here. Sure dude. I head out and later I notice on twitter he's changed his pronouns to they/them and unfollowed me. Knowing the other two they probably convinced him that I'm a terf (I'm as terfy as the average woman) and he believed it without realizing that I was the one who kept the other three afloat and was generous because I'm a nice person because he can't form his own opinions.

Adam honestly really had it going for him, and it's really tragic because he would be in a better position right now if he stood up for himself and put himself first. Like I honestly believe he would be a leading researcher in his field. I still occasionally look at his Twitter and he posts game progression stuff, furry shit, and normie lefty blm shit (which is funny to me because they all ganged up against the only black person but w/e). I think he's still on track to graduate, but he just needs to get out of that goddamn house and think for himself. I really care for the guy, but I think he's a lost cause because he just follows the crowd. I mean he and another lefty bro tried to tell me that we as a society don't have a need to distinguish sex right after I told him how women are oppressed because if their sex, so maybe I just need to get over it and cut my losses.

I also worry that my younger cousin whos about to go to college will troon out. He's a big weeb, collects anime figures, is into fighting games, and uses discord a lot, so I'm worried about if he's being groomed as those communities are full of the T.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Knowing the other two they probably convinced him that I'm a terf (I'm as terfy as the average woman) and he believed it without realizing that I was the one who kept the other three afloat and was generous because I'm a nice person because he can't form his own opinions.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's one thing about people trooning out I never understood, how they are so willing to believe almost strangers while completely ignoring friends and loved ones who have been there for them forever. That must be some sort of mental defect, because it's really not normal.

I really hope your cousin avoids the troon crowd. All you can do is be there for him I guess, and be honest about what they are. Show him some threads here if you must.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry to hear that. That's one thing about people trooning out I never understood, how they are so willing to believe almost strangers while completely ignoring friends and loved ones who have been there for them forever. That must be some sort of mental defect, because it's really not normal.

I really hope your cousin avoids the troon crowd. All you can do is be there for him I guess, and be honest about what they are. Show him some threads here if you must.
It's scary how effectively a cult can fill a hole in someone's spirit.