Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

Smurfskii

All right, boys, meet your dates for tonight.
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned in another thread but guess I’ll post here. It’s actually pretty damn humiliating so here we go. Power leveling like a MF. If this is too much lmk and I’ll delete it.

I was engaged to this guy who was a recovered homeless crack head. He was always a little eccentric even before the drugs - but I genuinely think the drugs fried his brain. (Btw- for what it’s worth, ive never touched any drugs because I’m a pussy who enjoys all my teeth and not going to jail.)

He was a genuinely funny person - absolutely hilarious despite being kind of weird. He would wear make up to high school but really just did it for the shock value. He was also a weird sex pest when we were kids - hassling girls for nudes and doing super gross PDA with his HS girlfriend. We were close friends prior to dating and tbh his weird behavior didn’t phase me much. I’m less tolerant of freakish behavior now.

We move in together & all was well for a year. We had plans to get married, we had rings, I even changed my last name before filing for marriage papers. We had a house, shared savings account. Typical normie shit, thinking of having kids. He hasn’t done drugs in years at this point and was making good money. I had finished my education.

And then I noticed my underwear was missing and walked in on him masturbating in panties. Yeah, fuck me. Red flag.

Then he became obsessed with his lesbian friend. And tried to cheat on me with her - even though she’s a lesbian.

So then he decides he’s a beautiful woman in the wrong body despite being the hairiest 6’3 man you’ve ever fucking met. He kept wearing my clothing and using make up when I wasn’t home.

I snooped through his computer (lol…) and found where he declared he was pansexual to his lesbian crush. I asked him wtf that meant and what his sexuality was because hey, stupid we’re engaged. He swore to me he was straight and didn’t know why he said that to her. I also found photos of him trying to seductively wear my bras/panties/lingerie and he was sending those pictures to random people. I vomited in my mouth. It was like living with Buffalo Bill trying to skinwalk as you.

Honestly, it got more fucked up than I’m willing to admit here but let’s just say I was depressed and ran far away. I stayed and dealt with his gaslighting & lies for way too long. But I eventually escaped and started all over again. Leaving had lost me practically everything.

Last time I checked his Reddit he’s an ugly Troon that checks all the typical boxes. He also loves to talk about he was a big old victim of abuse & transphobia. He frequently whines about me to this day apparently. It’s been YEARS.

Thank god he Trooned out before we got married. Bullet dodged. Good riddance.

Edit: also, I do think troons wil wait until you’re most vulnerable (like pregnant) to pull this shit. I was in the middle of being diagnosed with a large tumor and undergoing invasive surgery & a month long ICU stay. I had no family in the area and had to rely on Buffalo freakin’ Bill for support. Absolute horrorific & it gets worse. But I won’t share that here lol He knew I couldn’t financially leave because I was unable to work after surgery. So obviously it’s the perfect time to detonate a Tranny bomb. Let’s pour one out for the pregnant women with huswives.

Also. According to his SM profiles he is a loud and proud TRA. So he is probably one of the degenerates wishing death on JKR and demanding hormone blockers for kiddos. Don’t forget: he’s the type of person behind trans activism. Awful.
Sorry you had to go through all that, like fucking hell lol; I cant imagine seeing a person that close to me trooning out, especially the way he did

Also the drugs frying his brain bit, reminded me a bit of someone
not even sure if its the fucking drugs that fucked her brain or her trying to get the level of attention she got after her overdose, shes fucked up eitherway, waiting for her to fully troon out after she came out as "non binary" and didnt probably get the level of attention she desires
EzH1hF_VIAYwlXs.jpg

Sailor Kim Jong Moon

kiwifarms.net
Sorry you had to go through all that, like fucking hell lol; I cant imagine seeing a person that close to me trooning out, especially the way he did

Also the drugs frying his brain bit, reminded me a bit of someone
not even sure if its the fucking drugs that fucked her brain or her trying to get the level of attention she got after her overdose, shes fucked up eitherway, waiting for her to fully troon out after she came out as "non binary" and didnt probably get the level of attention she desires
EzH1hF_VIAYwlXs.jpg
Sometimes I wonder if a subset of Troons just have some addictive personality.

Whether it’s drugs, a person, a hobby… they have to have something to obsess over.

Tbh the behavior was really similar to a drug addiction. The personality shift, the lying. It probably felt natural to him to be in that kind of chaos again. Chasing that dopamine high.

Then again, I think his obsession with his lesbian best friend started first. I think if she had been straight, he would’ve just tried for a regular old affair and not tried to pull the transbian card.

And also, I think drug addiction causes some sort of morality decay. I mean, the shit he could rationalize was so bizarre. Every fucked up think had a logical explanation to him so obviously he could do no wrong. I guess when you’re addicted to drugs or ladyboners you come up with all sorts of reasons why it’s okay. It would explain how some of these troons can abandon their families and then pat themselves on the back.

I’m pretty sure one AGP was cured after he went on Wellbutrin - the same medication that helps with nicotine and gambling addiction.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if a subset of Troons just have some addictive personality.
Narcissism is the norm, along with them demanding surgery after surgery just to become more "feminine." If it ain't that, there's the need for constant "validation" and freaking out whenever things don't go their way.

If it isn't most of these, than it's along what you've been through, plus going into the sex industry... Because there's an market for that, despite the constant stream of dead hookers who happened to be trans.

m1ddl3m4rch

'beware the ides of March'
kiwifarms.net
Narcissism is the norm
Just watch how this woman thinks her life is a movie. And how did she get all this video of herself to score indiefilm music against?—by being a narcissist from the beginning. Anyway in her videos you'll notice she can't sit still; her behavior is mix of parkinsons-esque twitching and male mannerisms she's picked up consuming media. Which is bound to be a lot, as FtMs spend their time obsessively studying boys they want to be like and emulating their behavior.

Last edited:

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
Just watch how this woman thinks her life is a movie. And how did she get all this video of herself to score indiefilm music against?—by being a narcissist from the beginning. Anyway in her videos you'll notice she can't sit still; her behavior is mix of parkinsons-esque twitching and male mannerisms she's picked up consuming media. Which is bound to be a lot, as FtMs spend their time obsessively studying boys they want to be like and emulating their behavior.
so ftm transition means you become a teenage boy with a three-pack-a-day chainsmoker voice and pubes glued to your chin? she looks like an ugly lesbian. the face is always a give-away with these people.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so ftm transition means you become a teenage boy with a three-pack-a-day chainsmoker voice and pubes glued to your chin? she looks like an ugly lesbian. the face is always a give-away with these people.
Every fucking FTM I've seen is that. It's the same story over and over, ad nauseum. It's not as painful to look at as the average MTF but it's definitely embarassing.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
And also, I think drug addiction causes some sort of morality decay. I mean, the shit he could rationalize was so bizarre. Every fucked up think had a logical explanation to him so obviously he could do no wrong. I guess when you’re addicted to drugs or ladyboners you come up with all sorts of reasons why it’s okay. It would explain how some of these troons can abandon their families and then pat themselves on the back.
good comparison
heroin addicts find ways to rationalize and justify behavior like stealing money from their own grandmother to buy dope, so i'm sure trannies can easily find ways to rationalize and justify stealing their sisters underwear

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
Random poll question.
What is the prevalence of autism in troons?
I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but it's quite high. I don't believe autistics are more likely to be a tranny by nature though. I've seen how the troons operate, they look for vulnerable people to groom. They are completely predatory, and autistics are just an easily manipulated demographic.

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've already powerleveled too hard here, but since I was one of the first people on page one of the thread, may as well end off my story.

Gave my best friend one last chance, and he fucked it up. He's been on the estrogen pills for a while, and while he isn't getting GRS, he's getting consultations for a set of bolt on breasts. I found out not too long ago about that and honestly I just feel numb to it. I lost my brother a long time ago, that creature in a dress isn't the same buddy I used to do stupid shit with. Cut him off, told him how I felt, told him never to contact me again (not like we have spoken much at all to be honest). He cried and I felt bad until he called me a bigot. That's honestly when my empathy ran out for him. Not gonna lie, it felt weird as an adult telling someone they aren't my friend anymore like I was a first grader.

Anyways, still in contact with his family since they are basically my family. Occasionally pop on by his dads for a drink and a chat, I see his sisters often when I go out for a jog, and overall nothing has changed. They've come to terms with his choice and don't blame me for what I did. Obviously they are sad about me not being his friend, but can sympathize.

So that's it. He's off getting fake breasts, living as a NEET with friends outside the home the next town over, and here I am close by his family. Hell, I may even opt to spend Thanksgiving with his family instead since he has no plans of visiting his "bigoted" family ever again.

Clownworld is hilarious to watch when you are an audience member, but man does it suck when you get dragged into the act.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
Also no joking, but with some people, it might be helpful to mention that Abigail Schrier is Jewish, simply because that can forestall the inevitable "right wing propaganda" argument.
It didn't stop her book being banned from Target, and, temporarily, from Amazon (employees there screeched but were ultimately overruled by higher-ups).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It didn't stop her book being banned from Target, and, temporarily, from Amazon (employees there screeched but were ultimately overruled by higher-ups).
It helps more with your average person than the corporate stooges. Like I think I specifically read some account by a suburban mom or grandma writing to her politicians, and she said something like "I'm concerned about them trooning out the girls, I heard that abigail shriers book was right wing nazi propaganda, but then I heard that she was jewish, so I gave it a chance". Like it sounds like the most asinine, stupid reason, but I think it might actually resonate with some people.

Or you'll just sound like a race/jew obsessed weirdo, idk.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but it's quite high. I don't believe autistics are more likely to be a tranny by nature though.
My thinking is that it's not by nature, but that due to the difficulty in translating social roles they find it easier to adopt one they observe on the other gender, which is why so many trans people resemble an insane stereotype of a gender.

The grooming you mentioned is another way they are trained into a role.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
So I've learned a few things since I thought my sister was being groomed by trannies. The first thing I learned is that she sought them out by choice and has allegedly "always felt this way". The second thing I learned was that almost ALL of her real life and online friends are trannies. And the third thing I learned is that this little friend/discord group is apparently also full of "wiccans".

So now my little sister thinks she's a man named Gabe who practices stupid made up witch craft.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've learned a few things since I thought my sister was being groomed by trannies. The first thing I learned is that she sought them out by choice and has allegedly "always felt this way". The second thing I learned was that almost ALL of her real life and online friends are trannies. And the third thing I learned is that this little friend/discord group is apparently also full of "wiccans".

So now my little sister thinks she's a man named Gabe who practices stupid made up witch craft.
That "always felt this way" might be retroactive. Examining your past for "clues" you were always trans is a group activity.

Weird choice in names for a manwitch.
RR157__11240.1455993710[1].jpg

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Anyways, still in contact with his family since they are basically my family. Occasionally pop on by his dads for a drink and a chat, I see his sisters often when I go out for a jog, and overall nothing has changed. They've come to terms with his choice and don't blame me for what I did. Obviously they are sad about me not being his friend, but can sympathize.
I'm glad to hear you still have your relationships with his family. Whatever your friend does in the future, at least you can continue or end those on your terms.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Random poll question.
What is the prevalence of autism in troons?
Autism is (for lack of a better word) deeper and more complex than a lot of people realize, and involves every system in the body and not just your personality/behavior. One very common thing in autism is a lack of body awareness, which manifests in stuff like problems with proprioception (awareness of your body in space). (If you know any autistic people, even high-functioning ones, look for how often they do things like bang a shoulder on a door frame when walking through it)

Another example of this kind of physical disconnection is problems with pain processing:

In other words, autistic people often aren't 'connected' to their bodies in the same way neurotypical people are. Combine that with the fact that even very intelligent autistic people are extremely vulnerable to manipulation and grooming (they tend to simply not realize when people are lying to them, or when they are being used for something), and it is very likely that autistic people will believe you if you tell them that their issues connecting with their own body are caused by their gender not matching their birth sex.

And no one is stopping people doing this. These days places like Reddit are basically just huge tranny conversion machines for young autists, and a lot of people actively get off on 'cracking eggs' and prompting them to troon out.

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If its not too much asking, how is it going on the family side of things?
His dad is heartbroken, seeing the two boys that spent their entire childhood with eachother grow apart, but he seems to be happy still that I'm still around. While I'm not trying to be his son, I'm trying to be something between a son and a friend, hence me popping by every once in a while. He's an old, show no emotion stoic type, but I know he's in pain. He just is pretending to be strong.

His sisters luckily have eachother for comfort. The pretend to be okay with it, but I am sure even my former friend can tell it's just an act. I can see the discomfort in their eyes, and they have hardly gone out in public with him since his transition, whereas before they would go out at least once a week to spend time with one another. Hell a few weeks ago one of them called me to help change their flat tire, rather than calling their former brother.