Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
For some reason my mate's sister is living with him, and his sister is now a mister, never really spoken to the girl before but I went over to his today. I walk in and her bedroom door is the first door I see.

"my name is AYDEN now. IT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR A YEAR. use HE/HIM pronouns" is written on a paper stuck to a door, which is odd for someone who goes to an all girl's school. she pokes her head out to say hi and is visibly pissed i'm there.

omw out, was sure to say bye! "anon's... sibling!". can't get mad at me for gender neutral language. no clue why she moved in with him, her dad seemed to put up with her enough.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Person in friend circle who trooned out has honed in on me for advice and it sucks. Did not take “thigh highs and a bodycon dress are not appropriate for dinner” well. Also insisted he passes and sent a face shot. I don’t think they ever pass but this was especially gutsy coming from a guy taking horse piss for less than 2 months. Also, it’s not the face that clocks… it’s the whole package.

Anyways if you guys have any tips for making him cry while appearing to mean well, let me know. shit is hilarious.
Tell him to look up how pregnancy effects women and learn from that.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Person in friend circle who trooned out has honed in on me for advice and it sucks. Did not take “thigh highs and a bodycon dress are not appropriate for dinner” well. Also insisted he passes and sent a face shot. I don’t think they ever pass but this was especially gutsy coming from a guy taking horse piss for less than 2 months. Also, it’s not the face that clocks… it’s the whole package.

Anyways if you guys have any tips for making him cry while appearing to mean well, let me know. shit is hilarious.
Always refer to her as "transwoman" as a clearly different category from "woman" things like "what a [adjective] transwoman" when refering to her or other troon.

You can make some bullshit empowering reason as to why insist on the trans thing. I dunno, visibility or something.

Is just a very progressive way to say YWNBAW

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
I have a friend who was always effiminate and kinda crazy, watches way, way too much fucking anime but is otherwise great to hang out, drink beers and play vidya with.

Some years ago he got an office job for a international corpo, as you can expect, the corpo was and is woke AF, during that time he "came out" to his coworkers and we all laughed about his successful troll.

But I don't believe it was a troll anymore, he got a buttload of privileges and special treatment at his job during that time and I think he liked it, which is why I think he's going to come out to society in a year or two.

I've already accepted that but his case is also the reason no LGBT fucko can tell me they're opressed abd expect me to take them seriously with how much kiddie glove treatment they get, my buddy was at his job in god mode, if someone didn't like him all he had to say is "Is it because I'm trans?" and they cowered in fear of being fired for being a nazi bigot.

There are actual, tangible benefits to trooning out that I saw him enjoy and I do think otherwise it's a fetish for him and his self aware enough not to get any surgeries or HRT but who knows at this point, I do believe if it wasn't for the benefits he would keep it in the closet only coming out to his weirdo pump and dump waifus.

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Just lost an old childhood buddy to the cult. I knew they were never quite the same after their parents' divorce growing up but I never imagined it would be this bad.
They're a big sweetheart and I'm willing to call them whatever they wish. But I know deep down that this will only end in tears. They're a really kind person. I'm sad that it had to come to this. I hope they're able to be happy and that I don't ultimately lose them to the inevitable percent.

To make matters worse, my sibling (also their childhood friend) has gone full psycho college kid Ally and is calling my confused boomer parents bigots because they legit have no idea WTF is going on. My sibling and I have been on the outs for a while since they've drunk the woke Koolaid. I told my friend I'd always support and be there for them but apparently it's not good enough for my sibling, who demands we personally flog ourselves if we accidentally misgender. So it's less losing my friend and more watching a beloved family member go apeshit due to social brainwashing.

Panzerfrau

Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Rooskies.
kiwifarms.net
Alright Kiwis, I need advice.

In my friend circle there is a young dude (below twenties) - very smart nerd, autistic, socially awkward, no friends irl, yada yada, you know this type probably. Never mentioned any troon shit up to this point, but a few months ago he got himself into some fucking tech-related community full of uwu catgirl transbians with programming socks for days. They groomed him by offering him some sense of belonging, sympathy and validation and he fell of that, told us he is a pretty girl, changed his name to some generic troon bullshit, all the good stuff.
Normally I wouldn't care that much, but it's really horryfying seeing him going from an awkward computer dude to an edgy, suicide-baiting, miserable tranny. He also started doing DIY estrogen "therapy", I suppose some of the groomers are providing it.

I tried to talk to him, since I have some experience navigating these kind of issues (trans widow here), but he was very defensive and rude at times, implying I won't understand his struggles since I'm a female, so I fucked off.

Maybe I'm getting soft, but he really is a smart kid and I hate to seeing him tossing his life away, but I don't really know what should I do.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
but I don't really know what should I do.
Kind of depends on how badly you want him back; but this is something that he'll ultimately have to come to terms with by himself. Sure, you can try to talk him out of it, but that normally doesn't work until he gets traumatized by the trans community.

Plus, he's at the age where he's old enough to make his own decisions and accept the consequences that comes with them. Sure, it's cruel because he's autistic; but people have tried to correct Chris over some financial stuff and the brainwashing drama and we all know how that turned out.

If the unmentionable happens and people start asking, you really don't want to be seen as the one who instigated it just by criticising him.

Dreamer

Cube Snek
kiwifarms.net
1. If he has parents that give at least half a fuck about him, talk to them and explain in excruciating detail what is going to happen to him. Preferably show examples with pictures, before and after kinda stuff. Say this is not a joke, they'll them to take this seriously and that there are people who will try to ruin their son for fun.

2. fund him a visit to an actual therapist, this would require you knowing someone who wouldn't make things worse, and wouldn't just take your money and do fuckall. Depending on where you live that might be difficult. Its generally best to avoid people who "specialize" in troons, assume they're contaminated unless they state otherwise. Streetcred is always better than internet reviews so ask your friends before shopping online. Therapy that lasts more than 2-3 months is also a red flag, if you hear an opinion of someone whos going to a therapist for over half a year it means the therapist is useless (except when threating tough cases).

3. Make him choose between friendships, its you or the troons. Talk to him directly (actually talk, face to face) and explain your reasoning. Leave him a window if he chooses wrong but cut all ties until he does. Stakes are important here since if he doesn't lose anything by not listening to you then its very unlikely he'll ever do anything. Being supportive is generally the worst thing you can do imo.

4. If all fails, forgive and forget. Empathy is nice but you have to also think about yourself.

This is kind of a larp and i have no idea if 3. has any chance of working, but i honestly believe that's the correct course of action. While reading tt ive been running through a few "what if it was me" scenarios.
Plus, he's at the age where he's old enough to make his own decisions and accept the consequences that comes with them.
I want to agree but i think were responsible for our surroundings. Ideally you should at least try before giving up.
Being apathetic to this kind of shit is halfway as bad as actively supporting it.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried to talk to him, since I have some experience navigating these kind of issues (trans widow here), but he was very defensive and rude at times, implying I won't understand his struggles since I'm a female, so I fucked off.

Maybe I'm getting soft, but he really is a smart kid and I hate to seeing him tossing his life away, but I don't really know what should I do.
He shouldn't invalidate your lived experience, gosh.

I agree with telling his parents, and giving details. Older and less-online people don't know the extent to which this is going on, and can't imagine the effects of being able to connect to a 24-hour validation mainline. If they know any part of this, they're probably trying to frame it in the old "man in a woman's body medical issue" context.

Telling him you're worried was the right thing to do. Keep your energy low and stable, be ready for him to cut you off but remind him that you're keeping the door open, not because you want to win an argument but because you care about him.

Hail Mary option is communicating with him in his own language, dank memes.
F12E4B5D-52A6-42DF-A7BC-B2F54E881507.jpeg

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I want to agree but i think were responsible for our surroundings. Ideally you should at least try before giving up.
Being apathetic to this kind of shit is halfway as bad as actively supporting it.
This is true, but it comes off as kind of possessive after a certain point. Sure, you can use every argument in the book over why going into the sex industry is a bad idea; but the fact is that while everyone is entitled to the choices that they make, but they also have an right to ignore the desperate warnings that their best friend is giving on how so-and-so caught this by doing whatever. And before you know it, your friend caught an STD, just like you said they would and you get blamed with a bullshit reason. Now repeat this a few more times and ask yourself, "Is this worth it?"

Yes, losing a friend to a cult or a harmful fad is painful; but you'll have to be ready to handle their stubbornness (and possible breakup).

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let him learn the lesson. I understand you have a soft spot for the guy but he's most likely still going to go through with it regardless of what you think. Let it be... I'm sorry.

Dreamer

Cube Snek
kiwifarms.net
This is true, but it comes off as kind of possessive after a certain point. Sure, you can use every argument in the book over why going into the sex industry is a bad idea; but the fact is that while everyone is entitled to the choices that they make, but they also have an right to ignore the desperate warnings that their best friend is giving on how so-and-so caught this by doing whatever. And before you know it, your friend caught an STD, just like you said they would and you get blamed with a bullshit reason. Now repeat this a few more times and ask yourself, "Is this worth it?"

Yes, losing a friend to a cult or a harmful fad is painful; but you'll have to be ready to handle their stubbornness (and possible breakup).
You shouldn't really care how it comes off, as long as its not jeopardizing whatever you're doing this way.
But yeah, after banging your head against a stone wall you can stop when its obviously not working, i don't think talking to cultists without leverage has any chance of working anyway.
But you have to try something, if only for yourself.

Toluene Blood

kiwifarms.net
So it's less losing my friend and more watching a beloved family member go apeshit due to social brainwashing.
For family and/or close friends you're still close to you might be able to get everyone on some kind of camping trip, which can cut them off from the validation train for a few days and reconnect with reality. It's a tough situation but the digital detox strategy is good if you can make it work.
Depending on your relationship you can also consider making comments here and there to disrupt the SJW anger, like "such a shame that there are organizations like Trans Lifeline exploiting this vulnerable population". Ideally it keeps the discussion friendly but also gently disturbs the echo chamber.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know what should I do.

SRS and GRS surgeons and associated horrors - the medical community of experimental surgeons, the secret community of home butchers

Link them to this thread, this is their future as a troon. People that don't want to understand needs tough love. He will probably be mad at you for some time, but it will go over.

If he proceeds anyway. Wish him good luck with getting featured in the thread. No reason to feel bitter or sad. As he's not your problem, his actions doesn't affect you.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

In my friend circle there is a young dude (below twenties) - very smart nerd, autistic, socially awkward, no friends irl, yada yada, you know this type probably. Never mentioned any troon shit up to this point, but a few months ago he got himself into some fucking tech-related community full of uwu catgirl transbians with programming socks for days. They groomed him by offering him some sense of belonging, sympathy and validation and he fell of that, told us he is a pretty girl, changed his name to some generic troon bullshit, all the good stuff.
Normally I wouldn't care that much, but it's really horryfying seeing him going from an awkward computer dude to an edgy, suicide-baiting, miserable tranny. He also started doing DIY estrogen "therapy", I suppose some of the groomers are providing it.

nothing you can do for him at this point, it's already too late. if you want to prevent someone close to you from falling down the troon hole, you have to act before, not after it happens, and even then it's gonna be difficult.

specifically, you would have to address and fix the "autistic, socially awkward, no friends irl" situation. guys like this fall in with the tranny crowd because that's the only place where they're accepted (aside from incel forums lel) so in order to help him avoid it you would have to show him a viable alternative. but this is almost impossible to do unless you are extremely close to the guy and he has very high levels of trust in you, which probably is not the case so basically it's doomed.

Last edited:

just a cat

The Tumblrina Whisperer
kiwifarms.net
The guy I know who identifies as non binary has started forcing the issue even more, in our group chat he put "they/them" next to his name just so everyone knew, because clearly enough people were "misgendering" him that he felt the need to make it crystal clear, and he feels the need to insert being TRANS!!!! and QUEER!!!! into everything he does, like he'll randomly bring it up even when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with his labels, or set his nickname to things like "trans bean" in multiplayer games. He's hinted a couple of times that he's on the spectrum though so gender is very likely a fixation of his.

Decided in the end to cut ties with that whole group of people, if he wasn't a dick about it and didn't force everyone into going along with his delusion I would have stuck around, but I felt I was walking on eggshells every time he was part of the conversation. I've known another they/them who's surprisingly chill about it and doesn't bring it up all the time, so it wasn't a big deal in that case, but with this dude I either just used his new name or didn't refer to him at all as I just couldn't bring myself to use the pronouns, and I wasn't very close with those people anymore anyways. Also he, along with other trannies, has forever ruined D&D for me. Thanks a lot.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
The guy I know who identifies as non binary has started forcing the issue even more, in our group chat he put "they/them" next to his name just so everyone knew, because clearly enough people were "misgendering" him that he felt the need to make it crystal clear, and he feels the need to insert being TRANS!!!! and QUEER!!!! into everything he does, like he'll randomly bring it up even when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with his labels, or set his nickname to things like "trans bean" in multiplayer games. He's hinted a couple of times that he's on the spectrum though so gender is very likely a fixation of his.

Decided in the end to cut ties with that whole group of people, if he wasn't a dick about it and didn't force everyone into going along with his delusion I would have stuck around, but I felt I was walking on eggshells every time he was part of the conversation. I've known another they/them who's surprisingly chill about it and doesn't bring it up all the time, so it wasn't a big deal in that case, but with this dude I either just used his new name or didn't refer to him at all as I just couldn't bring myself to use the pronouns, and I wasn't very close with those people anymore anyways. Also he, along with other trannies, has forever ruined D&D for me. Thanks a lot.
Trannies have been ruining D&D for some time. It sucks.