Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

okwhyamidoingthis

kiwifarms.net
Mentioning autogynephilia is apparently key, since it breaks the "sad gay man" image. Though I imagine it could be a weird topic in a work-based setting. Perhaps you could get there via the most relevant AGP public figure he knows (those brothers who wrote The Matrix, Jonathan Yaniv, Bruce Jenner). If you're looking for how to start the conversation about the grooming, you could try Glinner / the Nolan investigation into Stonewall > Aimee Challenor > trans reddit > trans discord, especially if you can bring up that your own children/nieces/nephews are on social media in general.
It's this report you're referring to, Toluene?

I feel like I'm gonna faint of horror.

Toluene Blood

kiwifarms.net
It's this report you're referring to, Toluene?
[snip]
I feel like I'm gonna faint of horror.
That's the stuff. It was the final straw that finally got me off of reddit.
An old-timer might be more familiar with the Matrix than the other things on the list so here's a source on the Wachowski brothers-turned-sisters that makes it supremely clear that their motivation was AGP. You can find the A&N thread here.
Once he knows about AGP, I agree with @Wallace about cult deprogramming tactics.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
You are. Please get yourself out ASAP. Ditch your current peer group and FFS try to make new friends who aren't trans. There are about 8 billion other humans out there waiting to meet you, most of whom are not trans. Find them and befriend them.
Harder than you'd think. Troons infiltrate EVERYWHERE. God help you if you enjoy stuff like video games or creative writing.

Toluene Blood

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck are there so many ftms suddenly?
Social contagion.

Every girl has a complicated relationship with being female. With puberty, there's a sense of being betrayed by one's own body, especially about periods. Nobody is happy to hear they'll be bleeding messily and in pain for a week each month for what sounds like the rest of their lives while boys get off scot-free. Even before the current craze, idle thoughts of how much better it would be to not be female are basically universal (confirmed directly in 10/10 ish females asked).

Trooning out thus seems to address this betrayal, looks fun/glamorous, makes you speshul yet also gives you a prepackaged identity, gives you the power to police the language and behaviour of others, helps you fit in among classmates especially if they're also trooning out. All very appealing to teen girls.

Then you get to the industry angle. FTMs will buy binders, packers, new wardrobes, flags, etc, so there's a lot of money to be made there. Then in terms of surgeries, mastectomies are very well established procedures by now so you end up with very billable hours for surgeons and many happy customers posting all over social media.

Shawtysm

kiwifarms.net
next time ask him about it in a way that makes it clear that you strongly disapprove of that shit but without making it personal
i don't know, something like "dude what the fuck is up with these genderswap story twists, that shit is exceptional, is that what the retards at film school are teaching you guys?"

from his reaction to that you can probably figure out more about the situation

Not a good idea. 'Retards' will trip the 'ableist slur' tripwire, and 'dude, what the fuck' will trip the 'toxic masculinity' tripwire. The 'backfire effect' will also further entrench his identification with the cult (someone shaming your beliefs just tends to increase your adherence to them.)

Instead would suggest trying to somehow carefully and politely get his eyes onto this website:

newthoughtcrime.com

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Not a good idea. 'Retards' will trip the 'ableist slur' tripwire, and 'dude, what the fuck' will trip the 'toxic masculinity' tripwire. The 'backfire effect' will also further entrench his identification with the cult (someone shaming your beliefs just tends to increase your adherence to them.)

Instead would suggest trying to somehow carefully and politely get his eyes onto this website:

newthoughtcrime.com
if he's already so far gone that he unironically thinks in terms such as 'ableist' then it's all over anyway no matter what you say or do

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would venture out on a limb that at least 1/3 posters here went through some kind of SJW, furry, or even tranny phase.
It's called "being 14," and some people even grow out of it.

Imagine a world where you could have someone else sent to detention if they made fun of your federally-protected emo bangs, and your mom was suddenly a brave and inspirational mama bear for buying you arm warmers.

Unyielding Stupidity

No crying until the end.
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck are there so many ftms suddenly?
Women are generally more vulnerable to mass hysteria due to being more social than men, and this trans shit certainly qualifies as mass hysteria. Plus, women are more likely to be in left-wing communities where being trans is put on a pedestal compared to men. Outside of a few spinster forums that are only used by middle-aged women (who aren't the demographic that are transitioning), the vast majority of communities that are openly hostile towards troons have overwhelmingly male userbases.

tiggles

kiwifarms.net
Another man who is on my “last on list to troon out” did so. He was married to my friend. I never liked him because he was kind of a dick but she seemed happy so whatever. Anyways he is a “lesbian trapped in a man’s body”, 6’2, loves cars, and is addicted to alcohol and pain pills. After the divorce she admitted that he was emotionally abusive.

I went to a tech college so maybe that explains the high density (autists) but I think it’s worth mentioning that the unmasculine, willowy manlets seem like they’re thriving without horse piss and thigh highs.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Another man who is on my “last on list to troon out” did so. He was married to my friend. I never liked him because he was kind of a dick but she seemed happy so whatever. Anyways he is a “lesbian trapped in a man’s body”, 6’2, loves cars, and is addicted to alcohol and pain pills. After the divorce she admitted that he was emotionally abusive.
I'm very glad to hear your friend got out before he dropped that bomb.

I'm going to cite myself (sorry) from the Dani Sparkavery thread, because I think it's relevant. There is a type of AGP men who managed to marry and/or reproduce, for whom trooning is just another step in being an abusive prick in general. Daniel was/is also an alcoholic, and now spends all his time shit-talking his ex-wife and kids.
These men were never good husbands, they're all autists, narcissists or navelgazing whiny manchildren like Daniel. Twenty years ago those marriages might have ended because the wife came to realise that or because the guy cheated or put his hands on her, now these dudes just troon out.

Jesus Quintana

Nobody fucks with the Jesus
kiwifarms.net
I actually didn't lose anybody to troonism but I know a family who kind of did. My neighbor has a daughter who is a couple of years younger than me. Really nice girl, very quiet. She was an only child until her parents divorce when she was a teen and her father moved out. A few years later he married again and had a baby, so he somewhat stopped paying attention to his daughter.
The last time I heard of her was last year, when I found out she's dating a tranny. The guy trooned out like two years ago, and now has a female name and all that shit. The worst part is the two of them call themselves "homosexuals" and it's fucked up. Only the girl's friends seem to feed her delusions because her dad hates her boyfriend and her mom doesn't like him either. I wonder if the guy is a manipulative narcissist, since most troons are.

Maratus volans

Peacock Spider
kiwifarms.net
I had a friend around a decade ago who I met through shared nerd shit interests and we ended up bonding over that and our slightly absurdist senses of humor. It helped that we could snark to each other about the people in our nerd social circles, too. There was a solid four years where this guy was basically my best friend.

That chapter of my life closed with a bizarre incident that now makes perfect sense. I was moving out of that city to start a job and had already cleaned out my apartment, but still had some lingering business in town to finish so I was staying with him. On my last night before going, we ended up having a long, meandering conversation about our pasts. I remember him telling me how he'd never really felt that masculine growing up, how he'd try to be more manly by growing a beard and picking up stereotypically masculine hobbies but he felt like kind of a fraud. I was kind of surprised, since he'd never mentioned anything like that before, but I told him I thought he was a fine guy and had never thought of him as being deficient. I remember saying something like, "Even if you're not a macho man, you're still a man, right? So it's fine." The conversation petered out after that and we called it a night, and I left the next morning after an amicable goodbye.

After I rolled out of town, I reached back to him a couple of times but got an uncharacteristically frosty reception from him. The last exchange we ever had ended with me asking him, "Is everything alright?" and he just never replied to me. I was upset at the time because the guy had been a really close friend and to get a cold shoulder from him out of nowhere was shocking, but I eventually decided that it was because he'd always been kind of weird and socially awkward and maybe this was a way for him to just let the friendship end instead of slowly dying over time as we moved on separate life paths.

Something came up not too long ago that got me thinking about him, so I did a casual search to see what he was up to these days and he was gone. No hits for anything under his name at all. That wasn't a huge shocker to me, since he'd always had a small social media footprint, but he had a fairly unique last name, so I searched for that and eventually found his troon identity. To his credit, he's making an actual effort to try to pass, and given his build and height and naturally fine facial features you could probably mistake him for a homely woman at range, but he does not pass in the pictures I saw.

I thought about reaching out, but ultimately decided not to. In retrospect, that final conversation was probably him feeling me out to see if I was going to support him transitioning and I guess he decided I wouldn't - in my defense, this was 2014, "I don't feel like I'm a manly man" didn't auto-flag as troon shit to me yet. I took what he said at face value and tried to cheer him up in the way I knew how. It stung a little bit to know that he was willing to cut me off after not even having the respect to be forthright with me, but I guess not every relationship means the same thing to the parties in it, or maybe he'd already been poisoned by the cult.

Either way, I hope - unironically - that the guy is happy now.

Vanguard

kiwifarms.net
I’ve had a few friends troon out, I’d say too many. It’s mostly the reason why I hate troon and troonism with a passion. Because every single time I’ve been left with a terrible experience and losing a friend almost hurts for me at least.

But the one I remember the most used to be a good friend of mine some years ago. The one I remember the most for all the wrong reasons. He used to be a she (FTM), they were someone I was in contact with online and was pretty close to. They had issues, at least from what I recall they had dad issues (which is a theme I’ve noticed with many troons or degenerates, father or mother issues etc). But as time went on she started to drift into the troon territory. Using shit like pronouns on her page and all that nonsense, and started doing stupid shit like calling “x male character in video game or media is secretly gay or gay”, which evolved into basically headcanoning every male character as trans. I didn’t really get it back then, and I really wish I could have stopped them before they went deeper. Some time after that, they came out as trans. Honestly, I couldn’t see them as the same. It felt weird to me and it still does. I just went with it and tolerated it because she was my friend. But I really wish I didn’t. According to some friends nowadays, they’re a huge degenerate who basically has a weird obsession or fascination with an obscure incel murderer character from Law and Order. Like, super weird and creepy obsession. It’s the most autistic thing I’ve ever seen, and it makes me glad I don’t associate with degenerate fags like them anymore.

I hate losing friends, but nothing bothers me more than them trooning out and becoming a degenerate fag.