Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

The Emperor Skeksis

Top lizard-bird
kiwifarms.net
I'm losing my best friend in the world to gender shit and my heart is broken.

When we met as teens she was awkward, self-conscious, and obviously gay. Over the course of about fifteen years I got to watch her transform into an amazing woman- smart, funny, interesting, and comfortable in her identity as a butch lesbian. She's the closest friend that I've ever had (the kind where we basically shared a brain) and watching her blossom was seriously one of the happiest times in my life. Then she moved to an area notorious for its genderfuckery, and everything went to shit.

As long distance friendships usually go, we didn't talk regularly, but we saw each other at least once a year, which made the gradual changes noticeably stark. A couple years ago she started going by "they". Okay, cool, I was into trans rights at the time, but I remember still feeling vaguely disappointed. I figured that I would support her in this new phase of self-discovery, but I did assume it was just a phase. New clothes, progressive pronouns, all easily undone when she finally figured out that being trans wasn't a magical cure-all to her problems.

For a long time that's all it was, until suddenly she had a gender therapist. Who, in typical gender therapist fashion, was totally willing to sign off on extreme medical procedures after one or two visits instead of talking her through her sudden discomfort with being a woman. I was shocked when I heard my friend was going on T- she had never had any interest in masculinity, or any desire to transition to male, so what the hell was the point? She was already very androgynous, and I couldn't shake the feeling that there was some kind of social pressure behind this choice. It came out of nowhere and moved alarmingly fast.

I knew I couldn't change her mind, so I quietly supported her, and when she made the choice to get a double mastectomy (cutely named "top surgery" of course) it wasn't a surprise. She had always hated her chest, and I had sort of half-expected at least a breast reduction in her future, so that actually set off fewer alarms than the T. It wasn't until I saw the aftermath that it hit me how severe of a procedure it was- she had horrific scars across her chest, nothing at all like breast reduction scars. Somebody had artlessly mutilated my best friend's healthy chest, all over this sudden trend that has young women cutting their tits off. I still feel sick when I think about it. Somehow she's happy with the results, and I hope that never changes.

As rough as the surgery was, the final nail in the coffin for me was visiting her after some time on T and hearing her new voice. I knew that it had changed, but I had no idea how it would feel to talk to her and hear a squeaky teenage boy voice come out. I loved her voice- it wasn't especially pretty, but it was my best friend's voice which made it one of my favorite sounds in the entire world. And now it's gone forever.

I'm never going to hear her voice again, and I can't fucking get past it. Her old voice is ingrained in my mind, and it's just gone. I'm never going to hear my best friend talk shit or call me an idiot again.

Her personality took the longest to change, but it finally started to go too. Everything is gender shit now. Everything is problematic. Her presence online is just gross overly-sexual art and photos of a mutilated torso. Our conversations are sad shells of what they used to be. The person that I watched blossom is fading, and I have to pretend to be okay with all of it.

We used to talk about traveling together. I'm finally making enough money to make that happen, and now I don't think it's going to. Her existence is a political statement that can only exist in a very specific environment or it all falls apart, navigating new cultures together would be a nightmare.

I've always secretly hoped that one day she'd get over this and detransition, but now I don't even know what I hope for. She's so far gone that she can't go back, she'll always have weird body hair and a prepubescent boy's voice. I'm terrified of what might happen if she ever comes to and realizes how severely she's damaged herself.

I'm just so fucking sad and angry over the whole thing. I hate this movement, and I hope that everyone who's promoting it burns.
I'm so sorry. That's a fucking useless thing to say but that's all I got. I hope you can find someone to travel with, it might give you some relief seeing more of the world than this current year Western garbage.

Kuchipatchi

Mah mate gave me his funny juice.
kiwifarms.net
I lost another cousin to troonism recently.

Though it's one of my cousin's that I never see and I don't remember which sibling of my already trans cousin. I knew this was going to happen.

My cousin has 3-4 kids (I don't see her often enough to know), all of them are girls but the eldest daughter trooned out. I knew that would cause one of her younger sisters to follow, low and behold! I have another cousin who'll commit suicide a few years down the line.

I saw the elder cousin a month ago...at least I think I did? If that was her, I didn't recognise her that well and I won't recognise the younger troon sister at all a few months down the line.

Now I'm just waiting for them to either stop with the troon madness or die.

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net
Bob is a lovely name, all cool indian guys agree online.

I have still yet to see a tranny in the flesh as I don't live in the capital and even there they are rare.
They usually lurk at conventions more or less.
I did see one in the wild working at a movie theater, but they actually passed for the gender they wanted to be (FtM)
there might be a lot of powerleveling so i'll try to hide as much as i can
i've been in a lot of circle groups and always had one or two friends transition in each of them, majority ive split up with because of how much they've changed
over the course in years
these are all middle school stories but around my age being trans was like a trend or something
So this particular friend was a really good friend of mine, we met in middle school and it was my first year in that school. We both liked drawing and i was the one who inspired her to stop drawing on art bases and draw everything free hand, it was until in the middle of that same year she came out as trans FtM i was 13 so i didn't think much of it other than she's gonna be a different gender now and maybe its just a phase. As the years went on she slowly started changing and became sort of an sjw... and became more serious about her gender, she also started to care less and less about our friendship i felt like i was the one trying to save it most of the time, eventually i just gave up trying and she got mad but then promised she'll do better as a friend. We don't talk as much anymore as every time we made up she just goes back to being her normal self and doesn't even talk to me. A lot of her other friends have said the same thing, how she isn't consistent with her friendships and just doesn't do anything other than cater to her girlfriend. Now she begs money on her social media so she can move away from her home.

Another middle school friend, when i first encountered her she was a huge anime fan and claimed to be HALF japanese so she didn't consider herself the term weeb/weeaboo, and also only became my friend because i was Asian so there were already red flags. again it was middle school so i didn't think much of anything, she told me she was questioning her gender and thought she might be a guy but still liked being a girl. Eventually this new girl (also FtM) joined my school and probably converted her to become trans, i lost her for a few months and didn't start talking to her again until summer break, still the same as ever but as time went on her obsessions became unhealthy and i noticed a lot of patterns. She had a spam account on instagram where she would constantly thirst for fictional characters and complain how she had no friends, one day i got blocked on all my accounts and that was the end of that.

Both of these people have unhealthy copes like kinning fictional characters to represent themselves or self project on said characters, they sort of became like the people you'd see in the sjw art thread.
Anyway thats my story sorry its so lengthy.
Maybe it's my personal experience but usually those who cope with kinning usually had a crush on said character?
My fuckass i've lost in the thread a few comments back (good riddance) , she would absolutely THIRST after Tendou from Haikyuu and Kakashi from Naruto, after she blocked me on all social media and I discovered her shit from snooping/her over posting ass she made a kins list with THEM on it who she CLAIMED was her, but I knew it was a thirst/ anime boyfriend list.
The boyfriend theory was solidified even more since she was one of those "horror fans" and went ON AND ON how she wanted to Make out/Fuck Heisenberg from Resident Evil and Stu from Scream only to update her kins list with them near the end.

ダダダダ

“Noel-chan! Show me your panties!”
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's my personal experience but usually those who cope with kinning usually had a crush on said character?
My fuckass i've lost in the thread a few comments back (good riddance) , she would absolutely THIRST after Tendou from Haikyuu and Kakashi from Naruto, after she blocked me on all social media and I discovered her shit from snooping/her over posting ass she made a kins list with THEM on it who she CLAIMED was her, but I knew it was a thirst/ anime boyfriend list.
The boyfriend theory was solidified even more since she was one of those "horror fans" and went ON AND ON how she wanted to Make out/Fuck Heisenberg from Resident Evil and Stu from Scream only to update her kins list with them near the end.
NO it was like that for me too, the second friend initially started gushing about certain characters but then it just became "i am this character and you can't tell me otherwise" my friend had the hugest obsession with JoJo and became very fond of this guy named Funny Valentine
image0.jpg
after she blocked me she was latching onto Kira Yoshikage and what others have told me was that it was creepy and weird, now she kins with leon from resident evil but she kicked me from her instagram account so i don't know

S.C.U.M.

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't exactly fit the thread, but I'm worried my cousin is going to troon out her son if the trans craze continues as it is.

She is libfem lesbian (calls herself 'queer') that has this perfectly curated Instagram feed, and made a long, dramatic post about pronouns when she and her fiancee found out the sex of the baby. Like, the kid was literally in utero and she was going on about 'sitting with cis privilege' and how it was hard, but they decided to in fact use he/him pronouns, sometimes they, for their little (gasp!) boy.

Somewhat unrelated, but when they were shopping for sperm donors, they initially wanted a white guy so he could better resemble the non-pregnant partner, but ultimately chose an Asian dude. Their reasoning was that all the white guys were conservative-seeming Christians, and the Asian dude talked a lot about loving his mom and they thought that was sweet. Now it's obviously retarded to think that religion and political leanings are genetic, and the cynic in me thinks they picked an Asian guy for POC points. I think it's honestly evil to do this; to raise this Hapa kid that will be completely cut off from half of his culture. Not that white people are a monolith, but a bible-thumping white man from the south would at least be in the same ballpark.

Lastly, she made a post on her story recently saying, "You know you have a good doctor when she compliments your baby's gender-neutral name, so it will be suitable no matter how he chooses to identify." This child is but 3 months old and they're imposing the woke ideology on to him. I posted some TERF-y shit on my own story the other day, and her sister unfollowed me, but the one I'm talking about didn't, so hopefully she chewed on it a bit.

Last edited:

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't exactly fit the thread, but I'm worried my cousin is going to troon out her son if the trans craze continues as it is.

She is libfem lesbian (calls herself 'queer') that has this perfectly curated Instagram feed, and made a long, dramatic post about pronouns when she and her fiancee found out the sex of the baby. Like, the kid was literally in utero and she was going on about 'sitting with cis privilege' and how it was hard, but they decided to in fact use he/him pronouns, sometimes they, for their little (gasp!) boy.

Somewhat unrelated, but when they were shopping for sperm donors, they initially wanted a white guy so he could better resemble the non-pregnant partner, but ultimately chose an Asian dude. Their reasoning was that all the white guys were conservative-seeming Christians, and the Asian dude talked a lot about loving his mom and they thought that was sweet. Now it's obviously retarded to think that religion and political leanings are genetic, and the cynic in me thinks they picked an Asian guy for POC points. I think it's honestly to evil to do this; to race this Hapa kid that will be completely cut off from half of his culture. Not that white people are a monolith, but I still think it's wrong.

Lastly, she made a post on her story recently saying, "You know you have a good doctor when she compliments your baby's gender-neutral name, so it will be suitable no matter how he chooses to identify." This child is but 3 months old and they're imposing the woke ideology on to him. I posted some TERF-y shit on my own story the other day, and her sister unfollowed me, but the one I'm talking about didn't, so hopefully she chewed on it a bit.

Lesbians should not be allowed near children, no matter how much baby batter they buy. Follow the Orban!

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's honestly to evil to do this; to race this Hapa kid that will be completely cut off from half of his culture. Not that white people are a monolith, but I still think it's wrong.
There's a bit of hope that the kid gets to the FUCK YOU BOTH MOMS everyone assumes I speak Korean because you thought I was an opportunity to gain cred as his rebellion stage and that counteracts any enforced trooning. With the relative timeframes, maybe not until after a couple of years of "transition," but at least there's that timebomb waiting for him to break free.

Woke-friendly suggestion: cozy up to Asian friends to help provide this kid with more-sane adult role models links to his culture. I mean, there are plenty of 20-something Asian enbies, but you want to get him in the proximity of the grandmothers.

retard strength

"Retarded people can be privileged too"
kiwifarms.net
Nowhere near as bad as having to watch your underage cousins and nephews get pulled into this shit. But I still think about someone I used to admire a lot and I don't know, I hope they're happy. Not sarcastic, he was a cool dude and I miss him.

In school, someone that I would consider a role model trooned out. This would have been mid to late 2000s so I think they were one of the first results of the online tranny janny groomers, back before we knew this was a phenomenon. His online friends were all late teen or early 20s troons and probably did seem really cool and funny and adult, living in the city and being funny online and doing cool things. It was the club to break into for game designing and art online even back then. It was inevitable with how terminally online and alone he was. He was hard to reach.

He already had a feminine name, lost a parent young and I don't think had made his peace with it yet, other parent was never around, and was just really vulnerable. He had, before this, been groomed into a relationship with an older woman and broke free and was trying to cope with that I think. It was not one of those "dude an older chick lmao" things.

I don't think all mtfs now are AGP or HSTS, what scares me is we are seeing a lot more otherwise normal teen boys getting preyed on when they were vulnerable. Lonely, abandoned, isolated, confused, depressed, angry, maybe gay... they get pulled into the troon cult.

I tried really hard to think of him as a woman. This was the first troon I ever knew, there were always the weird HSTS homeless dudes but that wasn't something I ran into normally.

The name was easy but just... in my brain I always thought of him as my friend that was a man. He was a man. He was so passionate and talented at so many things, he was fit and a master of instruments and took care of himself. He was a fantastic writer. Budding artist too, had a great knack for it and very determined to inprove. He was a great friend. The ultimate bro. I really admired him, he was my role model but I never told him that of course.

We fell out of touch really, really quickly when he trooned out. No fights or anything, just the fade of him finding a new group he was lovebombed by. He stayed chill about it while I knew him, no "it's ma'am" fits, doesn't shitpost all day on reddit or talking about girl dick and lactation fetishes or anything.

He kind of... not infantilized, but dumbed himself down a lot. Stopped trying to grow, the maturity I always loved and respected was gone. He was so wise, for his age, at one point. He had real insight. Read a lot, very educated. He used to articulate himself so well always challenged himself to grow. But modest about it. Always learning more. Wanting to understand complex shit. God I miss him.

Now he just... consooms. One childrens media or dumbed down gen z media after the next. Proud that he just gave up growing as a man, as a person, and decided to embrace that sort of eternal infatilizing mediocre childhood a lot of nerdy millennials seek. Surrounding with Nintendo and goofy things to comfort. Can't stand being "uncomfy" or challenged. No more working out mind and body. No drive to improve his incredible former musical prowess or writing skills.

Now he's just another one of those nerdy nonpassing transwomen that settled with a nerdy sweet gay guy, works a normal job, and just consooms. I want to dismiss all this knowing he was happy and doing fine. Like at least he works and his boyfriend seems great. He was very very depressed for awhile, but I think he either got a handle on it, or learned to handle it privately.

But lately there are cracks, I can't help but think his depression is seeping out a little again. I guess that happens when you're living a lie and don't confront it. I think sometimes maybe he is trying to confront those deeper issues, that surrounded him before trooning out as a teen, but avoiding the trans stuff and the grooming.

I don't know man, I miss the dude. His passion is gone. He dabbles in art stuff, takes on big big projects, but it feels so performative like his soul isn't in it. Its all dumbed down. Forced silliness and nothing gripping. Just what seems trendy and maybe shocking but isn't. Infantilized. Going through the motions. I don't know. I only get snippets of his life mostly from others once every year or two now. I miss him. He used to be so fun and creative and interesting and intelligent and sweet and encouraging, now it's just... another boring nerdy online troon indulging in baby media and pretending it fills the void. Avoiding reality. I really mourn this dude. He was my role model once.

Also this may seem super super homosexual but I am not a man lol. It is really gay in the "faggoty emotional" way though yeah.

Toluene Blood

kiwifarms.net
Their reasoning was that all the white guys were conservative-seeming Christians, and the Asian dude talked a lot about loving his mom and they thought that was sweet. Now it's obviously retarded to think that religion and political leanings are genetic, and the cynic in me thinks they picked an Asian guy for POC points. I think it's honestly evil to do this; to raise this Hapa kid that will be completely cut off from half of his culture.
Holy shit, did nobody call them out on how racist they are? White guys being genetically conservative because they lack obvious piercings, tattoos, and dangerhair? Asians having genetically ingrained respect for mothers (and what a coincidence that they're both mothers!)?

Cutting off ethnic minority children from their birth culture is even cited as one of the evils of black slavery and indigenous oppression, so much for supporting BIPOC!

S.C.U.M.

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, did nobody call them out on how racist they are? White guys being genetically conservative because they lack obvious piercings, tattoos, and dangerhair? Asians having genetically ingrained respect for mothers (and what a coincidence that they're both mothers!)?

Cutting off ethnic minority children from their birth culture is even cited as one of the evils of black slavery and indigenous oppression, so much for supporting BIPOC!
Sorry, I should've explained that better: the donors have profiles with their pictures and a little blurb about themselves, hence knowing the white guys were Christians and the Asian dude loved his mom. I'm not close with them and have not actually seen them in person for years, but if I had been, I'd have said something. They're the type of wypipo who preach about diversity, but their friends look like a cracker assortment.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
So my sister just started testosterone.

She was always really miserable and overly aggressive so this will suck.
It sounds like she needed to go the opposite way. She should of tested her hormones before trooning. I honestly believe in alot of people (women especially), they need to balance their hormones and once you do, the gender shit goes because you'd feel so much better.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Woke-friendly suggestion: cozy up to Asian friends to help provide this kid with more-sane adult role models links to his culture. I mean, there are plenty of 20-something Asian enbies, but you want to get him in the proximity of the grandmothers.

I know most of us Asians will belt/disown someone for trooning out so that might be a good idea, just that I do wonder how those grandmothers allowed their grandkids to be enbies in the first place.

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-12-24T230702.399.gif