Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net
It's an miracle that these people can communicate with each other,if you think about it. Their Discord servers must be rife with suicide baiting.
As somebody who used to exist on a place called quotev which was like in my esp the birth place of kinning, suicide baiting, threats of deactivating, and hug box armies with these types were VERY common.

AMHOLIO

tranch home repair
kiwifarms.net
Nowhere near as bad as having to watch your underage cousins and nephews get pulled into this shit. But I still think about someone I used to admire a lot and I don't know, I hope they're happy. Not sarcastic, he was a cool dude and I miss him.
I read this all in Hank Hill's voice and it still made me sad. I'm sorry about your loss, friend. A lot of us know your pain, my friend in the OP is the same for me. Hard not to worry about people living a double life.
As somebody who used to exist on a place called quotev which was like in my esp the birth place of kinning, suicide baiting, threats of deactivating, and hug box armies with these types were VERY common.
It originated on livejournal iirc and spread quickly, Quotev and Tumblr being very prominent as they were text based sites (so you're right as it popularized the concept). Quotev was full of young teen gals (we bitches love us some personality test and fiction writing, thank god most of us escaped that hellhole) so this is pretty much par for the course. Livejournal was the same way - just ask any old school Harry Potter fan - and still is in the few active circles like the sims.

Young men and women have been pulling shit like this even before kinning. The heyday of DA had the trend of being a mentally ill lol randum psychopath, now it is nothing but kinnies and lgbt special snowflakes instead. Trooning out was the most logical step on the special train.

Fun fact: the Therian community is actually ground zero for this (aside from neopagan hippy spirit animal stuff). It was started all the way back in 1993!

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Finally my time has come.

Alright, SOUL BONDING is it's own can of nuts to a degree, or it used to be but I think it overlaps more with kinning.
Soul Bonding is pretty much I WAS THIS PERSON IN ANOTHER LIFE. As you brought up, in the FF house, Jen was a soul bonder who claimed in her previous life, she was Hojo and she would do that meditation shit to FF music reconnect to her previous life or do other shit to help her connect to said previous life.

Kinning ranges from "Hah I related to this character" to "Oh I AM this character DNI IF DOUBLES OR POST NEG ABOUT X CHARACTER HERE CAUSE IT'S ME DON'T REALITY CHECK ME".
Kinning has other stuff like kin SHIFTS which is notable to bring up.
Kin shifts are pretty much this days modern mood ring? I brought it up a while ago in a dangan thread here, but pretty much a kin shift is like this example. (I made this up on spot btw)

KIN LIST: Donnie Darko, Nagito Komaeda, Naruto Uzumaki, Eren Jaeger, and Shinji Ikari
CURRENT KIN: Shinji Ikari
Usually these would like enact more LARPING SHIT or a mood list of like
Naruto- Ready to chat sorry for spam!
Nagito- VERY good mood, might not talk much but please talk!
Eren- i'm pissed don't talk to me unless your xyz.
Donnie- I'm not feeling very well guys, close mutual's only
Shinji- DNI UNLESS VERY CLOSE WITH ME. (usually leans towards TW/RANT type behavior and suicide baiting/ deactivating acc threats)

Hey! Thank you for checking out my profile uwu. I use kins for my insert excuse here and I kinshift regularly! DNI IF DOUBLES THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE, ASK TO FOLLOW IF YOU KIN insert character here ETC.

Course now it deals with UWU FAKE METNAL ILLNESS UWU IM MENTALLY INSANE GUYZ XD shit now so I can see why it's confusing to mix soul bonding and kinning with one another since they used to be VERY separate entities or at least different things under the same umbrella.
Holy shit this is very informative, thank you.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have a few good friends that are still pretty involved in fandom (mostly mid-range millennials like me). The interesting thing is that quite a few of them who are more heavily involved are in what I'd call the 'constructive' side of fandom; one woman has a high-up role managing a long-running and successful con, and another does similar logistical stuff that I won't go into because PL, but also useful for the running of fandom. They and the crowd they move in are not into anything like this. I know for a fact that if I bring up "kinning" to them (and I might actually do that lol) they will either roll their eyes or look at me blankly. They also have reasonably moderate political viewpoints and can handle disagreement without calling you a Nazi.

The reason I say all this is because I think the more the new wave of younger "all fandom is political, characters are real, abusive shippers DNI, I identify as Naruto, fat disabled queer system, fae/fae pronouns!" push out the adults (I don't mean just in terms of age), and the more stable people doing the thankless behind-the-scenes work give up and leave because they are tired of the crazies, the more the structure that makes much of modern fandom possible is going to collapse, and these morons have no idea because they take it for granted.

Sorry for rambling. It's kind of a long-term interest of mine to observe the way organizations or groups open themselves to trannies and genderspecials and do everything to accommodate them, and then gradually lose the support or membership of the boring normie people who were actually doing the work because those people get too uncomfortable and do not feel respected. And then they're left with no hardworking normies and a bunch of blue-haired NEETS who have panic attacks when you ask them to make a phone call. I think we are going to be seeing more and more of that in various progressive spaces in the coming years, and probably a lot of women's sports as well.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Young men and women have been pulling shit like this even before kinning. The heyday of DA had the trend of being a mentally ill lol randum psychopath, now it is nothing but kinnies and lgbt special snowflakes instead. Trooning out was the most logical step on the special train.
This is how I see it too. There's always been teenage identity-seeking, but in recent years it diverted into dumb stuff like kinning or into srs bsns like suicide waves or anorexia.

The troon phenomenon is the equivalent of adult authorities being solicitous of your needs as a Midoriya-kin, apologizing and promising to learn more, and calling social services if your mom won't let you dye your hair green.
Sorry for rambling. It's kind of a long-term interest of mine to observe the way organizations or groups open themselves to trannies and genderspecials and do everything to accommodate them, and then gradually lose the support or membership of the boring normie people who were actually doing the work because those people get too uncomfortable and do not feel respected. And then they're left with no hardworking normies and a bunch of blue-haired NEETS who have panic attacks when you ask them to make a phone call. I think we are going to be seeing more and more of that in various progressive spaces in the coming years, and probably a lot of women's sports as well.
Didn't we get a preview of this with Occupy, too? It was suddenly problematic that there were a lot of white guys with time and energy to work for the cause. Once they were reminded of their privilege, they took a back seat--but how dare you demand emotional labor from the oppressed minorities who replaced them?

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Didn't we get a preview of this with Occupy, too? It was suddenly problematic that there were a lot of white guys with time and energy to work for the cause. Once they were reminded of their privilege, they took a back seat--but how dare you demand emotional labor from the oppressed minorities who replaced them?
I've heard people say that they think the trans rights movement and the general shift towards a focus on identity politics on the left (and away from say, labor rights or class-related issues) is a CIA psyop because it seemed to gain ground right around the time that the rich and powerful started to get scared by OWS.

I doubt that is true, but regardless, it might as well be CIA-backed, given the way identitarianism (and troonism in particular) consistently tears through leftist organizational circles like a tornado through a trailer park.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't exactly fit the thread, but I'm worried my cousin is going to troon out her son if the trans craze continues as it is.
It will and she most definitely will. Do post all the horrific details in a few years time.

and the cynic in me thinks they picked an Asian guy for POC points.
They obviously did. It wiill serve their boy better in the future. Better to be half white than white in bughives these days.

I think it's honestly evil to do this; to raise this Hapa kid that will be completely cut off from half of his culture.
Culture isn't race. Nor does it matter all that much. By the sounds of it that little boy would only get a liberal's sanitized version of whatever culture his father and ancestors had. Seems better to raise him as white liberal retard than white liberal retard plus knockoff asian culture. At least that why he doesn't automatically get the dividend between two worlds thing.

Not that white people are a monolith, but a bible-thumping white man from the south would at least be in the same ballpark.
What they don't have bible thumping white men in the rest of the US?

This child is but 3 months old and they're imposing the woke ideology on to him.
If they're already doing this, then its a guarantee he will be trooned out. The irony of lesbians creating more "Annas" for them to deal with.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I've heard people say that they think the trans rights movement and the general shift towards a focus on identity politics on the left (and away from say, labor rights or class-related issues) is a CIA psyop because it seemed to gain ground right around the time that the rich and powerful started to get scared by OWS.

I doubt that is true, but regardless, it might as well be CIA-backed, given the way identitarianism (and troonism in particular) consistently tears through leftist organizational circles like a tornado through a trailer park.
Odds are it is somewhat true that it's astroturfed, but I doubt it's the marxist fantasy of "dividing the proles". Maybe partially, but it serves a far better purpose: utterly fucking gender relations, and thus both destroying the ability for people to form a family and the ability to reproduce. So what you get is a bunch of mutilated strung out consoomers who have to fill that void somehow.

Related: my sister continues to be on the T and her body isn't liking it. She keeps asking "Is [X] what happened to you doing puberty?" in regards to her headaches, rashes and pimples. As if it's fucking comparable and "just like puberty".

No, Alyssa. My skin was clean and I had no headaches. I also didn't need to induce this "natural puberty" via syringe.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Related: my sister continues to be on the T and her body isn't liking it. She keeps asking "Is [X] what happened to you doing puberty?" in regards to her headaches, rashes and pimples. As if it's fucking comparable and "just like puberty".

No, Alyssa. My skin was clean
Testosteron does induce more acne though, men on steroid even get more acne too. It's more uncommon to be free of acne under puberty.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
Its becoming next to impossible to just look away from this shit anymore, the other day at the gym I use to go there's this chick, early 20's, tomboy-type but still a nice body, really nice attitude which contrasts a lot with the stuck up cardio bunnies and instathots who seems to be there only to ruin it for everybody else.

One month the tomboy just disappeared, heard some guy saying it was due to medical reasons but nothing big so whatever.

Yesterday I saw her: she was flat, and I mean FLAT, got top surgery and at one point even took her shirt off and let me tell you those scars were uglier than those of an open heart surgery and her nips were all fucked up, not even in the correct position. Her skin looks plain wrong due to HRT, reminds me of this boomer who got cancer and was doing chemo. Still has her hair tho, but got a buzzcut to look more butch. She till has girl ass and that gives it away but she'll probably butcher that part of her body too.

I'm not even mad, its more like the feeling you get when you see someone who is basically dying from a self-inflicted wound, except that you're not supposed to be compassionate but actually congratulate them for going ahead with it. At one point she asked me to spot her and I felt like I was spotting the cancer boomer, even using the same small weights because she now gets tired all the time and losing muscle mass.

All I know the people who pushed her to do it wont be there to help her when things get ugly due to all these unnecessary procedures.

Edit: the women there were congratulating her on becoming a "boy".

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even mad, its more like the feeling you get when you see someone who is basically dying from a self-inflicted wound, except that you're not supposed to be compassionate but actually congratulate them for going ahead with it.
it's like seeing someone develop a heroin habit, see them slowly wither away, and trying to stop them is criminalized as addictophobic bigotry.

B2_Spirit

kiwifarms.net
Being fair, the ones I know were weird from the start. They were different and never fit in even as kids. They mellowed out a bit later after becoming whatever but could never see it as a loss of anything because they were always on the sidelines. Both former females.
One was just a total loner and never liked girl stuff, but I later found out is actually a conservative and hates troons. The other is much younger, 110% woke and insane, suspected furry, doesn't socialize with anybody and is on a fuckton of antidepressants and antianxiety drugs. The younger one is a cousin of mine and wouldn't even say two words to me at our first meeting. Some people aren't made for life. The older one will manage. The younger one will probably 41%

unctuous mouthfeel

kiwifarms.net
Mine isn't a particularly novel tale but bear with me cuz I've wanted to get it off my chest for a while.
Good friend of mine, we used to hang out a lot and a little bit went our separate ways but kept up via text and FB, saw each other periodically at social events. He got married and really, really married up. Great girl, they both got very lucrative prestigious jobs, had a couple beautiful kids, bought a big nice house, the works. By any measure, a successful life. You can see where this is going.
He announced on FB he was some melange of gender stuff, I don't even know... one of those "nonbinary femme trans she/her" things and announced a new name, etc etc. Also didn't wanna keep at his great career anymore so to the best of my knowledge he has moved back in with his parents in one of the lower tier regions of the state.
I saw him a while ago and he was still bearded and dressed as a boy so I don't know what the status is. Didn't know what to even call him so I excused myself pretty promptly.
Just an insane torching of his innumerable blessings for reasons none of his friends can understand.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
I just lost a long term friend to the cult. He was a feminine twink. He had multiple issues growing up. He was molested. He was raped. He is traumatized and mentally ill but I always loved him because we've been together thick and thin. If this was a decade ago, he would have just been a man with a feminization fetish. He's also terminally online which isn't really helping him.

In our group, we have some trans people. They all suffer in different ways. One person has dysphoria and is upset that the medications have killed their sex drive. Another person is depressed that no one will love them and also that their sex drive is also diminished. Many times they have gotten turned down because people don't want to be in a relationship with transgender people. They know something is wrong with them but I can't help or I'll be considered a TERF. Another person got fired from their job and now they work for uber. For some reason, they think it's a good job even though it taxes your car and the gas prices are insane so they eat away at your bottom line. We'll call them D for "driver".

D has been putting nonsense into my friends head. They called him an egg and such. I have no idea how deep the conversations went but it slowly started changing him. First D says that my friend is now nonbinary and would like to be called "they/them". I didn't mind. "They" is easy to use. A year or so passes and then my friend says that they're starting HRT and D makes the group love bomb him while saying "got another one boys".

Here's the thing about my friend. They are mentally ill and they crave attention and affection. They will do multiple things just to keep getting that affection and love. When I saw this happen, I felt sick. I knew they were being manipulated.

So I went to them. I told them my feelings. I told them that I was scared for him. He won't be able to have kids. He'll have ED. Estrogen deals with connective tissue and he has a heart condition. He said that he'll have a team of doctors seeing if it's a good idea. I told him that I've seen people get the okay from doctors and they still suffer. He said he's still going on with it.

So now I get to watch an online friend slowly die and then eventually commit suicide. Transitioning never helps. It never makes you happy. It never makes you feel complete. It's mental illness so it always changes to something else that needs to be fixed. Perhaps your boobs are too small. Perhaps you'd finally like to stand to pee. Even if you don't die from the complications of HRT and surgeries, you'll never feel happy.
Update on my friend. I knew he had depression but apparently it's gotten worse. He admitted that he hasn't felt happiness in a long time and he's been burnt out. He recently tried to commit suicide. I think the reason he's trying to transition is to find some semblance of happiness. It won't be there. If it's there, it'll be gone quickly.

One day if I get the chance, I'll tell him this. To be quite honest, I think he really just needs to get away from the world and internet. He's terminally online and his job is stressful. If I could just place him on a farm where the nearest town is 30 minutes for a month, he might start being functional.

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
I have no problem with trans people conceptually but for the fact that they all seem to think even the slightest reminder of their physical sex is tantamount to literal fucking murder.

"Lesbians don't like penises" becomes "You are LITERALLY KILLING US by refusing to suck our lady dicks"

Meanwhile it's some middle class white kid who has not experienced a single moment of hardship ever

unctuous mouthfeel

kiwifarms.net
I don't know a more appropriate thread for this but my newest coworker who just joined the company maybe 2 weeks ago came up to me and another coworker while I was doing something and said "It's hard for me to talk about this because I have anxiety [Ed.: of course] but I am trans and use they/them pronouns."
I just sort of nodded and gave her a thumbs up, I can't imagine it will ever come up that I'll need to refer to her pronouns to her face and I can't honestly see my boss or any of my other coworkers having a different philosophy than my own. She seems to be a good worker so far and an eager learner but she's just a nerdy little kid (anyone younger than me is a kid) who got brainpoisoned by the internet. I'm not as entirely peaked as some of you (at least, about girls who decide to be weirdos) but I do highly suspect she is going to be more of a pain in the ass to deal with in many regards than anyone else at work.
After she made her brave decree and walked away, I turned to my other coworker (who is an even younger kid) and said "What does that even MEAN?" and she shrugged so at least there's hope for the world.
Sorry to boringly off-topic vent but I am the only vaguely trans skeptical person in any of my friend circles afaik and if I didn't tell anyone I would go insane. Thank you for your time

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
I don't know a more appropriate thread for this but my newest coworker who just joined the company maybe 2 weeks ago came up to me and another coworker while I was doing something and said "It's hard for me to talk about this because I have anxiety [Ed.: of course] but I am trans and use they/them pronouns."
I just sort of nodded and gave her a thumbs up, I can't imagine it will ever come up that I'll need to refer to her pronouns to her face and I can't honestly see my boss or any of my other coworkers having a different philosophy than my own. She seems to be a good worker so far and an eager learner but she's just a nerdy little kid (anyone younger than me is a kid) who got brainpoisoned by the internet. I'm not as entirely peaked as some of you (at least, about girls who decide to be weirdos) but I do highly suspect she is going to be more of a pain in the ass to deal with in many regards than anyone else at work.
After she made her brave decree and walked away, I turned to my other coworker (who is an even younger kid) and said "What does that even MEAN?" and she shrugged so at least there's hope for the world.
Sorry to boringly off-topic vent but I am the only vaguely trans skeptical person in any of my friend circles afaik and if I didn't tell anyone I would go insane. Thank you for your time
Welp, I hope you are right but if you are not by any chance, keep us updated on a real-time trooning happening in front of you.