Losing people to transgenderism support thread - Support group for trans widows and other people who lost loved ones to troonism

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How many people in your life have you seen troon out?(not including cows)

• Total voters

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
Dropping this here because why not.

I saw a younger relative recently that I haven’t seen in years, and the girl has had a rough life to say the least but was adopted by supportive family after her mom became a crackhead.

Last time I saw her she was normal, this time she showed up to a formal event wearing men’s dress clothes with half and half colored hair cut short.
Tumblr personified.
Used to babysit this girl and now she’s a they them :(
Life is chaos. People say that kind of edgelordy line a lot, but really take some time to think about its implications. You are not in control of anything, and the world is absurd. In that it legitimately doesn't make any rational sense. Any attempt to fit humanity into some grand theory of history, whether it be Marxism or Neoliberal economics, or conservatism, or anything else, has failed. Just totally fucking collapsed in on itself and became a violent parody of its own ideals. Know why? Because people are fucking nuts, and the world is fucking nuts as a result. People are unpredictable lunatics and they made an insane world that we all suffer in. Which naturally makes the rest of us more insane. In fact I'll go out on a limb and say nobody is actually sane, we're all fucked up, and not only that nobody cares.

I read an article a year or so ago or whenever about how there's an explosion of interest in the occult and divination and the like whenever the world experiences a crisis. Reason was because it gives people a sense of control over the uncontrollable. I figure for a lot of extremely depressed or traumatized people gender fits the same role. It gives you control over yourself and how society sees you. You can become a different person entirely. All that baggage, all that suffering, all that confusion, is dead. You are someone else now. I love the phrase "deadnaming" because it's so revealing in that sense. It isn't "I lived like this in the past, but now I live like this" it is "my past is fucking dead".

I really do think a lot of people experience genuine dysphoria and for those people transitioning is a more psychologically and personally beneficial thing then being whatever everyone thought they were before. But the above dynamic is, as far as I can tell, very fucking real. And for people with actual gender dysphoria I figure that's a point worth considering. Because if doubting somebody's gender identity results in marginalization of innocent people, so does crazy people using it as a crutch and making the rest of us seriously doubt the seriousness of this bullshit

Edit: I'm realizing I am incapable of writing anything under three paragraphs. Like a faggot Herman Melville.

Gru

Just joking, of course. Although it is true.
kiwifarms.net
A person who I used to consider a friend has been going more and more down the tranny path lately, it started with the usual anime and now she's a paranoid "demipan ace" who is grifting for "kofi" donations for her shitty anime fanfictions.

Recently she threw a tantrum at me for accidentally referring to the creator of that shitty crunchyroll show as a female (which she is) instead of as a male. Been distancing from her shit for a while now but she doesn't seem to be taking the hint so I'm thinking of just cutting her out entirely since I can't stand her whining anymore about her depression, the evil oppression of bigots, and how she could totally fix xyz show's lgbt representation. Not fully trans but definitely on that road. The stereotype of people in the trans sphere being whiny entitled morons who get pissy at the most minor of mistakes gets proven more and more true every time I have to deal with one of these fucks, and I think this girl's making me have a second peaking.

Update: She is now an "empath". My friend is gone and the only reason to stick around is to see when the troon hammer drops.

Last edited:

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
I found this post in the Fride Brilliance TV Tropes page for the latest Matrix film that gives some insight behind the whole ideas of being trans.

The Matrix Resurrections   Fridge - TV Tropes.png

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
Its why religion has the most influence in third world countries.
Powerlevel, I occasionally drink with a professor who specializes in religious extremism (of course he drinks..). He has more then once slurringly explained to me that the kind of people who go to join ISIS are the same type of people who join groups like the Proud Boys or shoot up sororities because they can't get laid. Most ISIS fighters came from other countries, and a staggering amount of them were alienated kids who grew up in the west. Only difference is they had an ethno-religious nationalist movement they could go running to, whereas this same type of person in the west has absolutely nothing equivalent to that except lolbertarian wannabe stormtroopers who have never seen boobs and meaningless culture war bullshit about representation on TV. One of these groups only reads things with titles like "Tactical Response Squad Book 4: Under Fire" or "Demoncrats: How The Transgender Left Sold America To Venezuelan Satanists". The other is a walking twitter shitpost by a teenager who seriously thinks Marvel movies are important cultural commentary and that lighting candles during a full moon will cast a hex on Donald Trump.

Your choice: violent, paranoid, bigotry or pathetic, preening, narcissism so obsessed with itself that it's becoming this

Also that clip ends too early, watch the episode, it's genius

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

I agree with the KF mods - I support Ukraine
kiwifarms.net
Powerlevel, I occasionally drink with a professor who specializes in religious extremism (of course he drinks..). He has more then once slurringly explained to me that the kind of people who go to join ISIS are the same type of people who join groups like the Proud Boys or shoot up sororities because they can't get laid. Most ISIS fighters came from other countries, and a staggering amount of them were alienated kids who grew up in the west. Only difference is they had an ethno-religious nationalist movement they could go running to, whereas this same type of person in the west has absolutely nothing equivalent to that except lolbertarian wannabe stormtroopers who have never seen boobs and meaningless culture war bullshit about representation on TV. One of these groups only reads things with titles like "Tactical Response Squad Book 4: Under Fire" or "Demoncrats: How The Transgender Left Sold America To Venezuelan Satanists". The other is a walking twitter shitpost by a teenager who seriously thinks Marvel movies are important cultural commentary and that lighting candles during a full moon will cast a hex on Donald Trump.

Your choice: violent, paranoid, bigotry or pathetic, preening, narcissism so obsessed with itself that it's becoming this

Also that clip ends too early, watch the episode, it's genius
Absolutely. And not just Proud Boys, antifa and all that crap too. Because the psychology and sociology of political extremist groups, religious cults, and gangs is all fundamentally tied down to the same primal drives, needs, and instincts.

teriyakiburns

Party like it's 1848
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. And not just Proud Boys, antifa and all that crap too. Because the psychology and sociology of political extremist groups, religious cults, and gangs is all fundamentally tied down to the same primal drives, needs, and instincts.
Western European societies used to channel those drives into monastic life. It mostly worked and soaked up a lot of the excess male population, giving them common identity and bonding rituals, the satisfaction of the work of their own hands, and free beer. Your average antifaggot or proud boy would have absolutely thrived in that sort of environment. Most of these trooning men would probably have ended up there as well.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Western European societies used to channel those drives into monastic life. It mostly worked and soaked up a lot of the excess male population, giving them common identity and bonding rituals, the satisfaction of the work of their own hands, and free beer. Your average antifaggot or proud boy would have absolutely thrived in that sort of environment. Most of these trooning men would probably have ended up there as well.
Yeah and if you put men in a sexless life against human nature they molest children.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and if you put men in a sexless life against human nature they molest children.
I think with a troon monastery, the plan is to keep them physically away from the rest of society. It's working pretty well for the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch, and they did that on their own!

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I think with a troon monastery, the plan is to keep them physically away from the rest of society. It's working pretty well for the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch, and they did that on their own!
But just driving men into a "monastic life" to "soak up excess male population" is the sort of thing that creates pederasty. Men were born to fight and fuck. You take away these natural roles, what do you think is going to happen to a man?

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But just driving men into a "monastic life" to "soak up excess male population" is the sort of thing that creates pederasty. Men were born to fight and fuck. You take away these natural roles, what do you think is going to happen to a man?
I think one has to specify if it's a cloistered order or not. If there's no outside contact, I assume there were a lot of men on the down-low, but I'm not a Catholic nor a medievalist.

I know in modern times there were a lot of (celibate) lesbian nuns who were saddened by Vatican II; beyond any sexual aspect to it, they felt like their calling was to be away from the world in a group with other women working to the same goal.

Baraadmirer

🧬☠❤☠🧬
kiwifarms.net
I originally voted 2, but upon reflection it turns out I know 4 (so far) who've transitioned since I've met them. I'm not super close with them (and we don't really talk anymore), so their transitions don't have a big impact on me.
  1. Homosexual MtF who worked at a Starbucks. I learned that they had transitioned over Facebook and changed names twice. They've got other problems to deal with, as they'd apparently been in abusive relationships which may have contributed to an unstable mindset.
  2. Homosexual MtF that's a friend of a friend. They announced their trooning out over Facebook amidst all their SJW talking points and #blacklivesmatter.
  3. Bisexual MtF who I met while working on a musical. They suddenly changed their name on Facebook, and as far as I'm aware is still in a relationship with a woman.
  4. MtF who I met while working on another musical. I was browsing Instagram, saw a picture of them in heavy makeup and learned that they feminised their name. No idea if they've started HRT or (heaven forbid) SRS.

Last edited:

Tom Nook's Gloryhole

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely cannot work out how many people I know who have trooned out at this point in my life. It's gotten to the point where I know for sure a friend of mine is showing all the telltale signs of trooning out (a traumatic incident that leads to depression, experimenting with different names to be called, going completely uncontactable for MONTHS at a time etc.) there's nothing I can do but watch in horror as they internalise whatever is going on and then will pop up later on with their tits lobbed off and a deep voice because it's too late.

One person I knew was going through the weird agender slash tranny stage where she was a dykey looking lesbian and clearly had major internalised issues. One day out of the blue she hangs herself after a night out. That fucked me up quite a bit. She'd clearly been toying with transitioning at some point, hence why there was a complete shitstorm over how to remember her by.

Then there's another girl I knew who was clearly traumatised by SOMETHING or other, who then out of the blue decided to transition straight after the death of a best friend. I remember being so confused how one day she went by a guys name and I just figured it was a new nickname only for her to get insanely angry over me not knowing her new male name. Everything went to shit shortly after that. She's dating a girl I think nowadays but whatever, all her regular friendships went to shit.

Then there's my MtF cabal. What do you know, most of them are as faggoty as you can get who trooned out due to the goth girl phase and wanting to cut their dicks off and go further into the slim build no tits goth gorl look and be a polycule lesbian. I know it sounds like I'm generalising here but there's legit 4 people I can name off the top of my head that fits this criteria. A bunch of those happen to be in a groupchat and sure enough, it's cracking the eggs of any autismos in there (luckily my autism is protected by 30 layers of tranny hate) leading to the feeling there's going to be another two people I know going trans soon enough.

There's two trannies I know who are relatively sane who are just gay men wanting to change their identity, but whatever, they're in comfortable long term relationships with stable jobs and are relatively down to earth so they can do whatever. I do think both are major suicide risks within the next 10 years but less likely to explode outwardly, so there's that.

So long story short, I'm noticing a lot of trends that all line up here: It's usually autistic or heavily traumatised folk (sometimes both) who hate their own body image and want to radically change everything about themselves so they can essentially refresh themselves and be gone with all that hideous trauma and those bad memories. Just thinking back I know for sure there's at least 5 friends I have that had the potential to be groomed that way if situations were different, but they snapped out of it with steady jobs or long term relationships or just generally coming to terms with the fact they liked being a guy sucking cock. It feels so blindingly obvious but like I said before, once someone's mind has been set it's too late and the lockdowns must have REALLY caused a shitload of introspection + time to troon out without any resistance.

Deep down I'm really worried because I'm starting to wonder if there's something more to it, I know this is conspiracy level shit right here, but I genuinely feel like physically or sexually abused children are significantly more likely to troon out at this point and I'm scared child therapists are being forced to just "let it happen" until it's too late. The more it's just generally accepted, the more it'll get subconsciously pushed leading to kids sterilising themselves and writing themselves off before they even had a chance. Part of me still thinks it's possible for a tranny to be happy, but I'm really struggling to see how physically transforming a body is ever going to solve the deep rooted trauma that 99% of all trannies seemingly have.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
Not someone I know personally but someone I see nearly everyday at my workplace.
It's somewhat difficult to talk about this person without powerleveling so I'll keep some of the details vague.
There is a person I see almost every work day for work that identifies as trans. For nearly the past year or so he has
changed his name, wears women clothing, and show off pins and other accessories to show everyone that he is a trannie.
This was until the last week were he did not showed up for a single day but today he has.
Today he seemed to altered his voice to sound more feminine. It was weirdly uncanny sound that almost sounded female or like a voice of a small child but it wasn't.
This seems like his first physical step into becoming a troon. I got a feeling he will soon do more things to physically alter himself to conform to his own delusions.
I've been concerned for him for a while but the fear of loosing my job has prevented me from having an honest talk with him.
I don't like seeing him ruin himself like this as he seems to just be a misguided person but I don't know how I could help him.

Last edited:

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
A while back a more kinda loose-ish friend I've not had constant contact with due to schedules and shit never lining up was in a chatroom with me and a few other people and was like "I think I might be an egg guys I hope I am god please" unironically with like one or 2 other people in the chat fully like going in on the tranny grooming shit like a fucking switch flipped. This has happened like once or twiceways since that initial moment and it's weird because you'r think with the spontenaity it was a shitpost meme kinda deal but no, it's apperently not. I already knew the fucking modern day trannyshit was some weird in-group jonestown-esque social status grandstanding shit but like god damn shit's like the Larpiest shit ever.
Today he seemed to altered his voice to sound more feminine. It was weirdly uncanny sound that almost sounded female or like a voice of a small child but it wasn't.
You entirely sure he wasn't taken by a skinwalker? This shit feels like some spookypasta ass shit lmao.

Last edited: