Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

Vetti

*Brap* cringe
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dingo face.png

Louis Jeffery Giovingo is an Italian-American white nationalist, best known by his pseudonym 'Southern Dingo'. He is the host of The Southern AF Podcast; a show averaging less than a thousand viewers that has featured the likes of David Duke, Patrick Little, and Chris Cantwell. In early 2020, Dingo was the subject a writeup by Twitter fash-basher, AntiFashGordon, thus popularizing his dox. (Dox archive)

Most of you reading this thread probably know Dingo because of his proximity to Ethan Ralph and his numerous appearances on the Killstream. Dingo has never been featured on the show as a proper guest, instead appearing as a caller who Ralph can bully or kick as he pleases. The Killstream is very important to Louis because it is his greatest megaphone. He hops on a call, delivers a lukewarm /pol/ take, and prays that one of the dozen people still watching the program will take interest in his activities.

Dingo is an attention whore who always shows up when a notable guest is on Ralph's show. If the guest happens to be one of Dingo's political enemies, he will try starting an impromptu bloodsport match so he can clip his own victory and release it to his own YouTube channel.

dingo vs.png

Despite being a longtime friend of the show and well liked by audience members, Dingo has yet to become a Killstream cohost. Objectively he isn't that much worse than Rand at his spiciest, but he will never be asked because Ralph hates Dingo. Ralph constantly interrupts him during calls, tries to hang-up on him, and will pass over him for lesser callers if he can. Dingo knows this and resents Ralph for it, as heard in this clip:

(Full YouTube version)

Update:
On 1/21/21, Dingo was kicked from the Killstream due to race related spergery. He then proceeded to angrily message Ralph, thus foolishly invoking the Gunt's wrath. Ralph blasted him on air and stated that Dingo would not be allowed on the Killstream in the future.

Profiles:
Twitter
YouTube
Killstream site profile
Telegram

Last edited:

Trash Burger

kiwifarms.net

Louis Jeffery Giovingo is an Italian-American white nationalist, best known by his pseudonym 'Southern Dingo'. He is the host of The Southern AF Podcast; a show averaging less than a thousand viewers that has featured the likes of David Duke, Patrick Little, and Chris Cantwell. In early 2020, Dingo was the subject a writeup by popular Twitter fash-basher, AntiFashGordon, thus popularizing his dox. (Dox archive)

Most of you reading this thread probably know Dingo because of his proximity to Ethan Ralph and his numerous appearances on the Killstream. Dingo has never been featured on the show as a proper guest, instead appearing as a caller who Ralph can bully or kick as he pleases. The Killstream is very important to Louis because it is his greatest megaphone. He hops on a call, delivers a lukewarm /pol/ take, and prays that one of the dozen people still watching the program will take interest in his activities.

Dingo is an attention whore who always shows up when a notable guest is on Ralph's show. If the guest happens to be one of Dingo's political enemies, he will try starting an impromptu bloodsport match so he can clip his own victory and release it to his own YouTube channel.

View attachment 1842993

Despite being a longtime friend of the show and well liked by audience members, Dingo has yet to become a Killstream cohost. Objectively he isn't that much worse than Rand at his spiciest, but he will never be asked because Ralph hates Dingo. Ralph constantly interrupts him during calls, tries to hang-up on him, and will pass over him for lesser callers if he can. Dingo knows this and resents Ralph for it, as heard in this clip:

View attachment 1843044
(Full YouTube version)
Ultimately it doesn't matter because Dingo is too much of a pussy to fuck off from Ralph permanently. He will pick scrap from the Killstream's carcass until it has completely vanished because he has nothing else.

Profiles:
Twitter
YouTube
Killstream site profile

He had a show on TRS and sucked off mike enoch before getting kicked off for being too boring then sucked off chris cantwell because he wanted to be a fed then sucked off Ethan Ralph and now who knows who he’s sucking off

Unrelated note
FD3B50C8-9037-4154-AC45-ED121F19D750.jpeg599D77CE-761E-42D1-8265-CD911B2D2073.jpeg

Last edited:

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
the underbite, the unibrow, the hairline....good lord. This is not just an italian, this is a southron. I would guess that dingo has so much admixture, he's over 50% middle eastern/north african. The guy wouldn't look out of place in any arab army. But give him credit, he found a huwhite bogpilled woman to procreate with, so he's trying to undo the mistakes of his ancestors. He's playing the long game, as it will likely take 20 generations of autistic wignats before he has any descendants that look huwhite. This is not what you want.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net

Louis Jeffery Giovingo is an Italian-American white nationalist, best known by his pseudonym 'Southern Dingo'. He is the host of The Southern AF Podcast; a show averaging less than a thousand viewers that has featured the likes of David Duke, Patrick Little, and Chris Cantwell. In early 2020, Dingo was the subject a writeup by popular Twitter fash-basher, AntiFashGordon, thus popularizing his dox. (Dox archive)

View attachment 1842993

View attachment 1843044
(Full YouTube version)
Ultimately it doesn't matter because Dingo is too much of a pussy to fuck off from Ralph permanently. He will pick scrap from the Killstream's carcass until it has completely vanished because he has nothing else.

Profiles:
Twitter
YouTube
Killstream site profile
Pretty good writeup. Someone needs to dig up an archive of him on boulder talk saying that the only reason hes on the killstream is beacuse that the only plattform that will have him and his message.
Timestamps from @Crystal Golem
I just finished listening to it and I was crying laughing dingo had no idea how to deal with PO.
Timestamps:
(54:06) dingo joins
(55:21) Matt questions dingo on talking shit about ralph with rand
(57:57) Matt explains why dingo has a lack of self respect and asks "do you respect ralph?"
(59:00) dingo accuses matt of having richard spencer's phone number? refuses to release proof of that or how he got Matt's number
(1:01:33)Matt examines dingo's motives
(1:02:47) dingo says he knows there is a problem he just doesn't believe anything coming from the aylawgs
(1:06:16) Matt calling the ralph/dingo situation "quid pro quo"
(1:27:20) PO joins (worth listening to straight through from here IMO)

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
the underbite, the unibrow, the hairline....good lord. This is not just an italian, this is a southron. I would guess that dingo has so much admixture, he's over 50% middle eastern/north african. The guy wouldn't look out of place in any arab army. But give him credit, he found a huwhite dogfilled woman to procreate with, so he's trying to undo the mistakes of his ancestors. He's playing the long game, as it will likely take 20 generations of autistic wignats before he has any descendants that look huwhite. This is not what you want.

Fixed it for you.

Makes you think what is in the envelope that he's handing her. Is it ownership papers of the three goats and two chickens he traded her parents to take their daughters hand in marriage :thinking:

Crystal Golem

You gotta alog em and you gotta keep aloggin em
kiwifarms.net
He had a show on TRS and sucked off mike enoch before getting kicked off for being too boring then sucked off chris cantwell because he wanted to be a fed then sucked off Ethan Ralph and now who knows who he’s sucking off

Unrelated note
Now I may be misremembering cause I only heard about this in passing but wasn't one of Dingo's first ventures doing a show with Big Cat Kayla(?) Like you said he is too boring to pay attention to but I remember hearing something about that once upon a time.

Trash Burger

kiwifarms.net
Now I may be misremembering cause I only heard about this in passing but wasn't one of Dingo's first ventures doing a show with Big Cat Kayla(?) Like you said he is too boring to pay attention to but I remember hearing something about that once upon a time.

Who? After he got booted off trs all I know that he was a regular caller into cantwell then Ralph , I don’t know the inbetweens

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Who? After he got booted off trs all I know that he was a regular caller into cantwell then Ralph , I don’t know the inbetweens
She was an alt-right broad who tried to mask her low-IQ white supremacy views behind some furry persona or something. I remember the name, I remember talking to her, and I remember wanting to kill a large cat afterwards because of how dumb she was.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Southern Dingo asks women if they've fucked black men before coming to their defences.
Dingo speging out about his whiteness.

Cow Poly

Join my Facebook DM group
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Unrelated note
That is an aggressively ugly girl.