Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder if he just sits around all day on the internet, ignoring his wife and pets, just constantly finding outrage because he's on WorldStar looking for "evidence" to prove himself correct.
Dingo actually has a job unlike Ralph. Cause there isn’t really a way people can donate to Dingo nor does he have enough pay pigs to keep him supported.

I’m thinking that His job is something like a Roofer.

the names on the poster should be Randbot, Gator, Ethan Ralph and Bibble instead of Sam Jackson

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder if he just sits around all day on the internet, ignoring his wife and pets, just constantly finding outrage because he's on WorldStar looking for "evidence" to prove himself correct.
I really think that he does. Same with Rand. They are both so mentally deranged and feel powerless in their actual lives that they make every problem in their life the result of their boogeymen (Jews and Blacks). Instead of taking charge and responsibility of their fucking lives. Which is funny because they like to act like they are the group that says "Pick yourself up by your bootstraps you dumb nigger and make something of your life". Meanwhile they act like the niggers they hate. Blaming nigs and jews for their problems. No different than blacks and jews blaming whites for theirs.

My thought as to Dingo's day is that he works all day with a bunch of spics doing construction (@Lobster Cult High Priest mentioned that he was a roofer earlier) and they speak next to no English save maybe one (to tell the others what the gringos want). They are lazy as shit and fuck up and fuck off most of the day while Dingo probably makes the same amount of money as they do so he is just angered all day and when he gets home. He begins his confirmation bias search online. Venting racist frustration all night and continues the loop the next day. Just a pathetic existence. As for Rand. I don't even think he works. Just lives off of his woman and whatever gubbermint gibs for his head injury and searches and trolls through racist propaganda all day making his already mentally broken thoughts more broken.

Best thing the two of them could do is turn a 12-gauge around and put it in their mouths.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
He used to be a Little Debbie’s delivery driver but got sacked - not sure why or what his current job is.

Edit: apparently it was for “filming black women attack a white child”
He seems like he is some kind of construction. I doubt he is in the trades unless he just started an apprenticeship. That’s why I went with roofer cause that’s fairly entry level. It’s still better than Ethans prospects and Rand who like you said just sits at home collecting disability. Was Rand in the combat forces or was he just a reservist who was never deployed?

Cow Poly

Join my Facebook DM group
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think that he does. Same with Rand. They are both so mentally deranged and feel powerless in their actual lives that they make every problem in their life the result of their boogeymen (Jews and Blacks). Instead of taking charge and responsibility of their fucking lives. Which is funny because they like to act like they are the group that says "Pick yourself up by your bootstraps you dumb nigger and make something of your life". Meanwhile they act like the niggers they hate. Blaming nigs and jews for their problems. No different than blacks and jews blaming whites for theirs.

My thought as to Dingo's day is that he works all day with a bunch of spics doing construction (@Lobster Cult High Priest mentioned that he was a roofer earlier) and they speak next to no English save maybe one (to tell the others what the gringos want). They are lazy as shit and fuck up and fuck off most of the day while Dingo probably makes the same amount of money as they do so he is just angered all day and when he gets home. He begins his confirmation bias search online. Venting racist frustration all night and continues the loop the next day. Just a pathetic existence. As for Rand. I don't even think he works. Just lives off of his woman and whatever gubbermint gibs for his head injury and searches and trolls through racist propaganda all day making his already mentally broken thoughts more broken.

Best thing the two of them could do is turn a 12-gauge around and put it in their mouths.
I’ll make a modification to that... there are probably beaners with more experience than him that work harder than he does and run machines he’s not even allowed to touch, so they make more money too. Regardless of race he probably just moves materials around and does setup/cleanup for the actual men.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I’ll make a modification to that... there are probably beaners with more experience than him that work harder than he does and run machines he’s not even allowed to touch, so they make more money too. Regardless of race he probably just moves materials around and does setup/cleanup for the actual men.
Prepping the bull, as it were.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dingo keeps totally spedding out on Hatehouse about Larry and Kingfisher calling him 5'7, it's gotten to the point that apparently people are calling Dingo "that 5'7 short guy" when he goes around online now, he had to demand Larry stop making the jokes and Dingo kept going "IT'S NOT FUNNY" :story:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Dingo keeps totally spedding out on Hatehouse about Larry and Kingfisher calling him 5'7, it's gotten to the point that apparently people are calling Dingo "that 5'7 short guy" when he goes around online now, he had to demand Larry stop making the jokes and Dingo kept going "IT'S NOT FUNNY" :story:
Manlet Rage. Why are tons of people on the Alt / Dissident Right Manlets. I’m 5 11 which is above average height

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
What's that 5'7 short guy @RealSouthernDingo up to lately? What's your opinion on Ralph hiring a hooker so he could finally have that amazing three sum with two girls cumming (citation needed) back to back on his West Memphis Micro?

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
So is Larry off the kohost krew? There's only one good thing about dingo and it's how thin skinned he is. I still wish he and Rand would team up.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
is Niggy still on hate house? And didn't Larry burn the TRS bridge a while ago? It's been years since I listened so I could be totally wrong.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's that 5'7 short guy @RealSouthernDingo up to lately? What's your opinion on Ralph hiring a hooker so he could finally have that amazing three sum with two girls cumming (citation needed) back to back on his West Memphis Micro?
Dingo has been pretty quiet I keep a close eye on him cause I find him interesting in his own way. His last podcast episode was a disaster because his south african friend Jack who's more interesting had connection problems. I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be but he has weird racial hangups and getting too upset over jokes, plus he's jealous of Nick Fuentes' succsess. Hiring a hooker is less shameful then hiring one to come on your internet show.
I still wish he and Rand would team up.
Rand would make an amazing cohost on hatehouse but he's impossible to work with and can barely function on his best days. One of the key points of HateHouse is that everybody is sober.
is Niggy still on hate house? And didn't Larry burn the TRS bridge a while ago? It's been years since I listened so I could be totally wrong.
No, it's a whole new crew for HateHouse, it's a reboot. Larry never brokeup with TRS as much as he drifted, Larry was pretty careful not to insult TRS on Ralph's show if I recall. Quite a few of the TRS guys watch Ralph (i'm in their telegram groups and the gunt is the most mocked E-celeb besides Fuentes) and I imagine they probably appreciated him representing the far right.
TRS is pretty open and as long as you remain cool with them, they're cool with you.

Last edited:

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
No, it's a whole new crew for HateHouse, it's a reboot. Larry never brokeup with TRS as much as he drifted, Larry was pretty careful not to insult TRS on Ralph's show if I recall. Quite a few of the TRS guys watch Ralph (i'm in their telegram groups and the gunt is the most mocked E-celeb besides Fuentes) and I imagine they probably appreciated him representing the far right.
TRS is pretty open and as long as you remain cool with them, they're cool with you.
Now, I could be misremembering but I thought Larry pretty explicitly broke up with TRS and insulted them, called them all losers, specifically called out Jayoh as a fraud and endorsed some bowl patrol dudes probably two years ago or whenever he drifted away from the TRS sphere. Might not have been Larry, but it was whoever Niggy cohosted for and I thought that was him. The idea of somebody consuming Mike Enoch's content and mocking Ralph or consuming Reinhardt's content (assuming he's still on the paranormies) and mocking Fuentes is a bit silly.

JAKL

Just Another Kiwi Lurker
kiwifarms.net
Now, I could be misremembering but I thought Larry pretty explicitly broke up with TRS and insulted them, called them all losers, specifically called out Jayoh as a fraud and endorsed some bowl patrol dudes probably two years ago or whenever he drifted away from the TRS sphere.
He did. He took down the video a day or so later though.