Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dingo's second son was born yesterday. He was able to call into the kill show from the hospital parking lot.
Securing the existence of our people and a future for White children by popping out one Arabic baby at a time.
Now that his master gunt has a paedophile horse, hopefully we'll see another demon baby.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Securing the existence of our people and a future for White children by popping out one Arabic baby at a time.
Now that his master gunt has a paedophile horse, hopefully we'll see another demon baby.
Congrats to the Giovingo family but Jesus Christ what a pathetic move to leave the hospital for the parking lot so you could call into Ralph’s show. Grow a spine Dingo and spend time with family or else your wife will divorce you in a few years.

Iamthatis

Trans rights are Janny rights!
kiwifarms.net
Congrats to the Giovingo family but Jesus Christ what a pathetic move to leave the hospital for the parking lot so you could call into Ralph’s show. Grow a spine Dingo and spend time with family or else your wife will divorce you in a few years.
His wife wouldn’t leave him. In the south there’s not many options for white girls that burn the kebab

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dingo licking that gunt grease really good today by throwing a couple of TRS guys under the bus because they hurt Ralph feeling by liking @Null also come on Dingo really "Legitimate successful stepping stone to the white nationalist movement" ? Give me a fucking break, pal :story:

Edited: The audio should be okay now.

Last edited:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Dingo licking that gunt grease really good today by throwing a couple of TRS guys under the bus because they hurt Ralph feeling by like @Null also come on Dingo really "Legitimate successful stepping stone to the white nationalist movement" ? Give me a fucking break, pal :story:
View attachment 2763982
That about solves it. Inbred Arabs are more retarded than Abos who had ammo crates dropped on their head. Dingo should have followed Rand's lead.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Legitimate successful stepping stone to the white nationalist movement"
The amount of delusion emanating from this sentence is astounding.
So here's what characterises a White nationalist movement:
- Infidelity
- Bastard babies
- Aboriginals and Arabs
- Lolicon
- $2000 worth of brand labels, still looks like a worthless hick
- <5'5''
- Lusting over 16-year-old children
- Unemployment

Looks like a Housos episode, no resemblance of any legitimate movement aside from further demonisation of anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin.

"Oh you believe in Freedom of Speech, small government, low taxation and gun rights? You must've given birth to 2 bastard children, 4'11'', are an Arabic Aboriginal Gypsy, into catboys and basically a paedophile, nice Louis Vuitton manpurse".

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Ralph ignores Dingo on his house being foreclosure on to shit on Rand some more.
View attachment 2764493
This is so beyond sad. I think most people don't know how much of a nog cattle Southern dingo is and how conditoned he is.

Southern dingo is one of the biggest paypiggies in the world. When PPP was hardcore anti grifting all he had was something he called a "tastefull" paypal button and the only place you find said button was on the bottom of his bitchute profile. I remember this specifally for how pathetic it was. SouthernDingo looked up that button and paypalled him 20 dollars twice to get his attention. If hes willing to do that much to get PPPs attention (A guy who will stop doing anything and dedicate hours of his life shitting to Ralph for no benefit, surely he could have gotten some of that for free.) Just imagine what he has payed to talk to other people he views as heroes online. Ill bet my boots that he has payed TRS and Ralph thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars to talk to them.
Now hes losing his home to live in a trailer with his wife and his kids and for what?

Natrually Southern Dingos cope will be about how hes advancing the WHIDDE RACE! When in reality hes knows that the TRS and Ralph are frauds that don't believe a word they are saying and hes substituting friends for parasocial relationships. Simply put hes a friendless loser who simps for fat retards on the internet. "OH THE REASON PEOPLE DON'T TALK TO ME IS CAUSE IM TO BASED"
No bro the reason for you not having friends is not cause you advocate for the WHIDDE RACE its cause your insufrable. Some 90% of white men tolerate racist humour and are a bit racist. Its just you who fucking suck.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
Ralph ignores Dingo on his house being foreclosure on to shit on Rand some more.
View attachment 2764493
I mean how much more pathetic can you be? Here is Dingo, who is a sperg who might actually be autistic or otherwise mentally disable, trying to tell Ralph he's gonna lose his home because he's given every dime he has to ralph and kike enoch and Ralph just cuts him off to hitch about a totally different mentally disabled sperg. It really is something to behold, how pathetic the podcaster truly is.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I mean how much more pathetic can you be? Here is Dingo, who is a sperg who might actually be autistic or otherwise mentally disable, trying to tell Ralph he's gonna lose his home because he's given every dime he has to ralph and kike enoch and Ralph just cuts him off to hitch about a totally different mentally disabled sperg. It really is something to behold, how pathetic the podcaster truly is.
The least Ralph can do is allow Dingo to squat in Ronnies empty crack shack.

Plus Ralph can then larp as a medieval lord / King Henry VIII who he likes to larp as (during the whole Faith and ex wives saga) since he has a literal Arabic peasant tending to his land

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
The least Ralph can do is allow Dingo to squat in Ronnies empty crack shack.

Plus Ralph can then larp as a medieval lord / King Henry VIII who he likes to larp as (during the whole Faith and ex wives saga) since he has a literal Arabic peasant tending to his land
Ralph could start growing cotton and let Dingo pick it.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
If you haven’t seen this TRS and Dingo parody song.

I made it through about 45 seconds of this before tapping out. I'm shocked anybody would think it was a good idea to post online.