Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict Ralph and Dingo will have their next big fight very soon. Wignats can't seem to keep the spaghetti in their pockets.
dingo has blown up at ralph multiple times then within a few days comes back to him like a scared dog because he’s ralphs little bitche boy. he was talking about getting his house foreclosed and just let ralph yell over him like a beta. the arab saviour of the white race can’t even assert himself in a conversation :story:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
dingo has blown up at ralph multiple times then within a few days comes back to him like a scared dog because he’s ralphs little bitche boy. he was talking about getting his house foreclosed and just let ralph yell over him like a beta. the arab saviour of the white race can’t even assert himself in a conversation :story:
Don’t you dare insult Prophet Dinghammad of the Durka Durka Tribe.

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net
Dingo on Randbot's show, evening of Christmas.

Another glorious instance of Dingo shitting on Ralph for fun. Best part is: He isn't doing it to dunk on the gunt or win some internet war; he's just hangin' out with his bud cracking jokes. Just having fun with friends. Something Ralph may never experience (:_(

EDIT: They get back to whatever shit they were watching, with some shitting on Ralph here and there from one of the several people in the call.

EDIT 2: So this actually turns into Rand talking about Ralph and how Ralph had been mistreating him for a while and now turned it into weaponized spite. Dingo says Ralph is being dishonest in his vitriol.

Last edited:

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
The best part of Dingo's show has always been him and Boer Jack delivering a fiery diatribe about the injustices in South Afrika only to be derailed by his wife demanding he shut the hell up and come take care of the babby.
Dingo is definitely going to get divorced before Rand is.
The big difference between him and Rand is that Rand is a drunk abusive shit head while Dingo knows better than to talk back to Spaghetti Waifu. Dingo talks shit but his tone changes so fast when that office door creaks open

RedRocket69

kiwifarms.net
Bold of you to assume dingo has an office with dirt floors like Rand. Especially now when he is likely either staying with family or living in motels. Also Dingo usually streams from his Truck.
I've been checked out for a while. I remember his wife banishing him to the truck. What's going on with the motel situation? Dingo done goofed?

RedRocket69

kiwifarms.net
During the Rand fight on the killstream Dingo tried to mention to Ralph his house was getting foreclosed on. That's all I know
Dingo no! I'm sure TRS will help his family pull through it but that really sucks. Was being racist online really worth it? Mematic_20211222_052017 (2) (2).png

RedRocket69

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Dingo would have been a recipient of the NJP's Operation White Christmas.
I'd heard that mentioned on TDS but wasn't sure who they were helping. Dingo's a good dude. He associates with Ralph because he's a solidarity absolutist and genuinely cares about him. I got MATI when Ethan drunkenly tripped out on him and quit listening. Tempted to listen to the latest "interview" with Anglin but doubt he had anything interesting to say

Handyman

kiwifarms.net
I tried listening to the debate between Southern Dingo and some Pajeet streamer chick about diversity and despite having possibly easiest position in politics to defend and a low effort opponent, Dingo still spent the whole debate losing his temper, sperging out, and making his opponent look like a genius. It was embarrassing.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
During the Rand fight on the killstream Dingo tried to mention to Ralph his house was getting foreclosed on. That's all I know
I think that they have separted or she has moved back in with her parents. Dingo salivates whenever a woman posts boobs on twitter or stream.
dfasdfasdsafdfsa.PNG

Dingos mental state seems about as stable as Rands.
dsfadfasdfas.PNG

fadsdafsdfsa.PNG
Look at that fucking skincolour, thats a whole lot more arab brown then arayan white.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that they have separted or she has moved back in with her parents. Dingo salivates whenever a woman posts boobs on twitter or stream.
View attachment 2871444

Dingos mental state seems about as stable as Rands.
View attachment 2871456

View attachment 2871461
Look at that fucking skincolour, thats a whole lot more arab brown then arayan white.
holy shit he’s deranged lol. that email is probably someone fucking with him but he still goes full black helicopters. what’s with these dissident right cows like dingo and baked alaska having these schizo delusions that they’re being targeted

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
I'd heard that mentioned on TDS but wasn't sure who they were helping. Dingo's a good dude. He associates with Ralph because he's a solidarity absolutist and genuinely cares about him. I got MATI when Ethan drunkenly tripped out on him and quit listening. Tempted to listen to the latest "interview" with Anglin but doubt he had anything interesting to say
>dingo
>good guy
Are we talking about the same dingo?
>solidarity absolutist
Ok, now I know we aren't talking about the same dingo. Dingo is a retard who freaks out at the drop of a hat. You don't think that the white race can podcast your way to total victory? Fuck you, you piece of shit, get fucked asshole Fuck you. Born north of the mason-dixon line and don't want to grovel and apologize for the sins of your ancestors? Fuck you you fucking Yankee Fuck you asshole fuck you. Etc.