Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Ralph has all the worst career-ending dirt on Dingo. Some very reputable guy told him a few years ago so it's irrefutable.
"ur wafe is a coalburna and jus keeds rn't jors"
Well yes Ralph shes dating Sheik al bin durkadurka Dingo. The only man who gets groped more by the TSA then Nick Fuentes. Dingo would be overjoyed as a white nationalist to have someone elses kid that atleast means that there is a chance that they are white.

veri

phd in wigganometry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has anyone posted dingo’s sneeding about ppp? does anyone even care honestly
06689B5E-DAA3-420A-815B-191ED3FA124C.jpeg
imagine being this felted over a fat canadian saying you’re not a pure aryan ubermensch
5404508C-2327-41B9-9E0B-958A9B95E3A6.jpeg
60DC3AD7-4B8C-4CD5-AEB3-2F08EBE4F6AD.jpeg
when did ppp dox you dingo? nobody is scared of you
4CB29245-93F7-4864-8642-582A18EBA243.jpeg

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
has anyone posted dingo’s sneeding about ppp? does anyone even care honestly
View attachment 3310119
imagine being this felted over a fat canadian saying you’re not a pure aryan ubermensch
View attachment 3310120
View attachment 3310127
when did ppp dox you dingo? nobody is scared of you
View attachment 3310128
Mediterranean :story:
I love how he can't call Warski out on his obviously non white arabic hertiage cause that would be an admission that he himself is a nonwhite.

veri

phd in wigganometry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dingo starts sperging out out some Fat Canadian guy named Jonesy?? (someone who apparently doxed Josh Neil whoever that is) and who Dingo accuses of doxing his wife and calling his wife fat.

Starts at 6 hours roughly.

jfc what’s this guys obsession with fat canadians. did he move on to accusing other people of doxing because of how hard he was felted live by ppp? dingo if you don’t want people calling your wife fat how about have her lose some damn weight. people wouldn’t be fucking with you if you didn’t go out of your way to start shit with them like a spastic retard

The Soaker

kiwifarms.net

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Must be Underwater Alex Jones. Used to run Heelturn for Dicky Spencer w/ Joachim. Gayder had some beef w/ him too.
That's what i thought when i heard jonesy, i haven't heard of that guy in a good while. I think he called in to the stream paulyfrog did with metokur a week or so ago some guy named "UAJ" called in and it sounded like him.
Didn't it come out that UAJ is a sex pest or something?

PuniPuniFag

kiwifarms.net
Same, never heard much if anything bad about the guy other than him running with the types he did. Joachim was just a fucking kid really, i think he got mixed up with shit he didnt' understand. Jonesy always struck me as a little bit older and a bit more grounded.
If you read his dox, that some loopy schizo who calls himself Augustus Invictus did, he's apparently a deadbeat dad who never pays child support, supposedly beat his ex-wife, and just an all-around slob who never takes care of his house. It's fucking hilarious.