Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acekatt - ⚠️SEASON FINALE PAGE 603⚠️ *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
I don't know how much of a deep-dive disability office would do on his bank account or even online presence, but would the fact he's earned the amount of money he has from grifting impact his eligibility of disability?

Probably not since people are willingly giving him money as gifts. If he were doing something in exchange for money, like creating art for people to buy, then the argument could be made that he's self-employed, and even then he'd need to be making over something like $1700/mo in order to have his TardBux taken from him.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
It figures Lou would be a fan of the Sixth Doctor. Freak.

1610558126001.png

I wonder if Lou is aware that this is actually a scene from an episode of The Good Fight, and that is the well-known actor Delroy Lindo:

1610558309592.png

🚨 ALERT ALERT ALERT 🚨 As the House of Representatives votes to impeach Donald Trump again, don't ignore this far more important vote happening at the same time. Make your voice heard before it's too late!

1610572447148.png

edit: HE'S ON TO US ABORT ABORT

1610572828958.png

edit 2: He has chosen to ignore the popular vote and go with his own hand-picked slate of electors.

1610573780801.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney

Lou 2021: $2901.21 Begged, $671.21 "received"
Wait wait WAIT what?

He needs to avoid sitting at a desk...

For 2 to 3 MONTHS....

Because of a wound on... his FOOT.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that does not make ANY goddamned sense to me, unless he needs to be restricting blood flow to his foot and it needs to be propped up. In that case, the beetus is doing that already.

I call Bullshit!

If his foot was really that bad then they would have given him crutches. Or, he could grift for crutches instead. That’s a lot more sympathetic than a mattress because of a laptop tray...

And yes like Iron Hamster said, if you have a bad injury on one part of your leg, you absolutely are encouraged to keep moving. This is speaking from personal experience as well. Even if the doctors tell you not to use one leg, they give you a cast and crutches...

This is just common sense, goddamn these grifts are getting dumb.

Normally I hate filk songs, but one of his new name options inspired me...

(Okay fine, Stevie inspired me. Lou was just there.)

Rhiannon rings like a cow in the night
There's Kiwis undercover
Takes to his bed when he's not right
Tucked in by undead mother
All his grifts he's never been
A woman of any sort of means
Will he get an amhole like
Kevin?
Will he ever win?
Very well done. Only change I'd make is swapping out "rings" for "tweets" in the opening line.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
New Twitter handle:
@karadkatt

Lou, if you are actively reading this, go fuck yourself your POS, you`re such an asshole that I `m back in the farms motherfuckers.

Edit: lol
View attachment 1846073

Lou:"I'm trans"
Also Lou:
View attachment 1846145
Lou, you are the very definition of a burden. Not because you’re poor, trans or disabled, but because you demand that others fund a lifestyle more lavish than most people with reasonable paying jobs. You’ve had more iPads in the past year than I have had in my life. Many many times more. And this is 100% reasonable to you, and that’s why you’re a burden. Poor people are allowed to have nice things, but every single iPad ever made is not what we’re talking about here. Plus they typically EARN the nice things they have.

Also that’s a completely reasonable price for New Balance sneakers, no matter your size. It’s actually low. Go buy cheap off brand.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
Lou, you are the very definition of a burden. Not because you’re poor, trans or disabled, but because you demand that others fund a lifestyle more lavish than most people with reasonable paying jobs. You’ve had more iPads in the past year than I have had in my life. Many many times more. And this is 100% reasonable to you, and that’s why you’re a burden. Poor people are allowed to have nice things, but every single iPad ever made is not what we’re talking about here. Plus they typically EARN the nice things they have.

Also that’s a completely reasonable price for New Balance sneakers, no matter your size. It’s actually low. Go buy cheap off brand.
That price is obviously for only one shoe as he is now bedridden for the rest of his life with a wound pump attached to his other foot. Send money!

General Disarray

True & Honest Fan

Let's Find Out!

Hail Þórr!
True & Honest Fan

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
🚨 ALERT ALERT ALERT 🚨As the House of Representatives votes to impeach Donald Trump again, don't ignore this far more important vote happening at the same time. Make your voice heard before it's too late!

View attachment 1845685

edit: HE'S ON TO US ABORT ABORT

View attachment 1845691

edit 2: He has chosen to ignore the popular vote and go with his own hand-picked slate of electors.

View attachment 1845705
1610587333803.png

1610587345336.png

You caught me, Louis. I and my 100 sockpuppet accounts have been bombarding your poll because I'm sick of changing the thread title because you change your name as often as you change your underwear: once a month.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
And here it is. The formal "begging" post. Not just "throwing it out there."

View attachment 1846199
https://twitter.com/karadkatt/status/1349521230530031617 / Archive
https://twitter.com/karadkatt/status/1349513412548689928 / Archive

I used to hate his "Please?" schtick (I mean, I still do) but the way he starts a sentence with "Look," is equally infuriating; coupled with the non-apologies at the end, I don't know how he even has followers anymore tbqhf.
If Lou were so desperate, I guarantee he could get a used mattress for cheap or even free.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

Please Be Patient, I Have Diabetes
You guys, Look, here’s the deal, you’re all fucking retarded, I view you as nothing more than wallets I have to guilt trip in to opening, I have some new expensive electronic that I want to own because the only thing that brings me happiness in this miserable wretched existence that I have built for myself is opening a shiny new box I will get bored of in 12 hours. So give me your fucking cash. This is the last time I’ll ask for anything ever, except not really, because as soon as I get ahold of this shiny new toy, I will come up with some new excuse as to why the last time and the time before that and before that still and all the times before that I have ever said this would be the last time I beg, actually can’t be the last time, because I am the most important being in existence and you are all retarded little maggots who owe me money simply because I say so. So shut the fuck up, don’t question me, harass and threaten anybody that speaks out against me, and send me your mother fucking cash NOW or I will kill myself for real this time, which I think will be bad not because you will mourn the loss of a friend, but because I am perfect in every way and without me the entire world will be a horrible, miserable place. Pay up, faggots.

Please?

Sydney

Lou 2021: $2901.21 Begged, $671.21 "received"
You’ve had more iPads in the past year than I have had in my life. Many many times more. And this is 100% reasonable to you, and that’s why you’re a burden. Poor people are allowed to have nice things, but every single iPad ever made is not what we’re talking about here. Plus they typically EARN the nice things they have.

That's the thing about people like Lou, those who have never actually worked in their lives for for a good 5+ years - They have no clue about the true value of money.

It's all well and good for Lou to say he needs "just" $600 a month, but he has absolutely no idea on what that $600 actually is when comparing it to time and what it actually takes a person to legitimately earn that much money.

You work a standard work week, and get paid. You then have context on how much your money is actually worth in regards to your time and effort invested. "Oh, ok, so all time I spent doing all this shit I would prefer not to do is worth..... $X.XX."

Lou can just casually ask for "Just" $100, but he has no idea what it feels like to work for that amount of money, no idea of the effort someone else goes through to earn that money, the time and energy they expend to get it. Nah, he just thinks he's owed it because he's poor and disabled. I guarantee if he even knew what $600 is actually worth in time and effort he wouldn't rotate through electronics at the rate he does.

That 8th iPad you just magically pulled out for your ass? To most people that's a good few months of solid work when you take into account other legitimate needs like Rent, Groceries and Bills. Then again, that's another thing fuckwit has never known, responsibility for bills or rent.

It just shits me seeing Lou have no concept of what $600 actually is, rather than just a number for him to reach to get another iPad he'll palm off for a Samsung Tablet 3 weeks after buying it.

"The Galaxy Tab has a keyboard cover! I need it!"