Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
What happens if he does get put on a blacklist? Would Lou be notified, or is it like a shadowban? I'm not sure which would be more entertaining.
Not sure I think the app the says no delivery available at address.
Instacart emails you saying your account is suspended and door dash sometimes calls after one to many disputes followed by a email.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Louis: NEEDS come before WANTS!!!
Also Louis: I need to get a piece of art for my fursona.

You guys, Lou never intended to word this as temporary. He wants to make it clear that he intends to beg for pizza money continuously until the day his heart explodes.

View attachment 1440669
http://archive.md/IC5tS ← archive.md is puking--this is where it will be, if it ever finishes

Why do this? Who is he trying to communicate with here? Us? His legion of friends and fans who never engage with any of his posts? What does he hope to gain or accomplish by posting this? Does he understand that it's possible to have a thought and then not post it on Twitter?

Lou Ace Roxy has an answer for you:

View attachment 1440677
Why do you need bottled water? A savvy person would just fill up reusable bottles. However, that's for if they're actually going somewhere. Louis just lazes around all day unless he needs to pick up more greasy food and soda, and he eats at home anyway. Jam a sink faucet in your mouth if money's an issue.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you need bottled water? A savvy person would just fill up reusable bottles. However, that's for if they're actually going somewhere. Louis just lazes around all day unless he needs to pick up more greasy food and soda, and he eats at home anyway. Jam a sink faucet in your mouth if money's an issue.
Greensburg's water comes from the Indian Creek System of the Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County.

The water quality is pretty freaking great, especially considering all of the mining that's happened there over the years.

Boys Club Rhetoric

Grab them by the pussy
kiwifarms.net
Alright Lou, I'll bite. I don't work as a delivery driver, but I do manage a local quick service restaurant, so I'd like to think I'm well versed in how the industry works. So sit back, and listen.

There's a global pandemic going on, as you mentioned. Plenty of restaurants are still closed, or have limited capacity as a direct result. So the ones that were fortunate enough to stay open, and/or that were able to adjust their business model to the situation are now facing unprecedented levels of demand. During the height of the virus, it was like I was working the goddamn Superbowl every single day. I'd work 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, often with no breaks or a chance to eat myself, so that I could instead feed fat asses like yourself. And yeah, I took some flack from customers for telling them their orders would take longer than usual. I dealt with online reviews blasting us for taking too long. But let me tell you - it did not help their case any. I was only too happy to be an absolute cunt right back.

Even today, it was outrageously busy. Like 100% busier than projected, I have no fucking clue why. So customers had to wait for their orders longer than usual. But you know what Lou? Most people aren't fucking asshats like you, and understand the situation, and that the status quo isn't normal. I'm sure you lived having to wait an hour or so for food. It's really not a big fucking deal. People do it all the time.

One final secret I'll let you in on: I'll happily pretend to customers like you that I'm bending over backwards to suck their dicks with their demands to shut them up - and then "lose" any record of recompense I promised them. I wouldn't be surprised if places do that to you too.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Greensburg's water comes from the Indian Creek System of the Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County.

The water quality is pretty freaking great, especially considering all of the mining that's happened there over the years.
And if he doesn't like the taste, a Brita pitcher and 3 replacement filters costs about the same as one of his jumbo pizza orders. Two orders would even cover the cost of one of those fancy pitchers that filters out the fluoride that's been poisoning his precious bodily fluids.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

kevin

kiwifarms.net
This is 100% armchair psychologist sperging on my part but I do have a theory about this. I think people that have never worked, or faced real financial hardship never make the subconscious connection between money/items and the hours of work required to earn it.. Of course he *knows* this, but I'm not sure he really understands it. Combine this with low empathy, and I think this is why people like Lou are such whiny, ungrateful assholes.
remember when someone suggested that every adult should be required to work shitty fast food/customer service jobs for a year to encourage empathy? Lou was vehemently opposed, comparing it to hell. he thinks that kind of work is beneath him, and therefore that anyone who does this work is beneath him.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
remember when someone suggested that every adult should be required to work shitty fast food/customer service jobs for a year to encourage empathy? Lou was vehemently opposed, comparing it to hell. he thinks that kind of work is beneath him, and therefore that anyone who does this work is beneath him.
Its sad. Imagine being so arrogant that you think retail/fast food work is beneath you yet not being qualified for anything else.

~~~~~~~~
There's nothing much interesting tonight, although he did get pissed off at the religious again.
mentalillness1.jpg

mentalillness2.jpg

Last edited:

JoyQ

Aark did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
No one likes picking up fast food orders because base pay is terrible and I would bet my life he does not tip. He said no driver was assigned. I bet no one would take the order. Next time try adding a tip, asshole.

he also orders like everyday so I wouldn’t be surprised if his past drivers have personally black listed him.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
So uh, he ordered McDonalds through two different services AND got a pizza last night, huh? I'm sure his answer would be that he had to cancel both McDonalds orders due to the immeasurable human suffering they forced him to endure, but uh... it's Lou, so pretty sure there's a decent chance he received and ate all three of these as dinner.

Supersize Me indeed.

Lurk

Thanks _01 for the art of my fursona, Tygrss Grftr
kiwifarms.net
So uh, he ordered McDonalds through two different services AND got a pizza last night, huh? I'm sure his answer would be that he had to cancel both McDonalds orders due to the immeasurable human suffering they forced him to endure, but uh... it's Lou, so pretty sure there's a decent chance he received and ate all three of these as dinner.

Supersize Me indeed.
Of course he had all three, it was "one of those days" = slightly warm out, must inhale take out for every meal as incapable of making a sandwich
1594473884376.png

Meanwhile, the fake account continues to be spot-on 👌
1594473954622.png

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Must be difficult for someone with no job and no life to understand the concept of "busy". It's summer, a lot of people are still stuck at home/working from home/social distancing, and it's the end of the week, so people are tired from the week's responsibilities, so they order out. Not to mention that Louie believes the whole universe revolves around him. He's a fucking turd with no compassion or regard for others.

This is 100% armchair psychologist sperging on my part but I do have a theory about this. I think people that have never worked, or faced real financial hardship never make the subconscious connection between money/items and the hours of work required to earn it.. Of course he *knows* this, but I'm not sure he really understands it. Combine this with low empathy, and I think this is why people like Lou are such whiny, ungrateful assholes.
You are 100% correct. People don't appreciate the things they don't earn. A lazy, jobless loser like Louie has no appreciation of how much work goes into acquiring anything. Everything has either been given to him, or he grifted the money to buy it. Just look at welfare leeches who win the lottery or get a huge inheritance, then they're broke again in no time with little to nothing of substance to show for it.

Its sad. Imagine being so arrogant that you think retail/fast food work is beneath you yet not being qualified for anything else.

~~~~~~~~
There's nothing much interesting tonight, although he did get pissed off at the religious again.
View attachment 1441097
View attachment 1441098
Louie's trans identify is not real. He should take his mental illness (and lies) elsewhere.