Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
New username is @Wyldkatte
Blanked out PFP even though they have a large variety of PFPs to choose from since they aren’t gonna use anything different for their fursona
New e-begging post. At least they added a content warning for their wretched foot.
View attachment 1486400
View attachment 1486401
Lou, you idiotic lard-brain, you dumbass junk food pig-whore, you low-IQ low plains grifter, you fat fucking furry faggot- just admit you actually love the attention we give you.
I mean, why the fuck else would you "change" to an already known and documented name and call attention to the fact that you've changed handle and then give a shout-out to the troll account? You couldn't even stop your infamous grifting to try and sell yourself as a completely new person.

Are you genuinely this retarded, is someone helping you, or do you actually like the attention?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Louis. Unlike many of the people in this forum I had an inkling of hope
Aw. Spend enough time here and the lolcows will beat that out of you.

People can change. People can grow. The cows here, though... someone like Lou? Will never in a million years get better. His circumstances will change but he will never improve, only get worse.

Save your hope for people who deserve it. These people will only ever live down to expectations.

We're here to laugh at lost causes. And document their wrongdoing to laugh at some more.

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
Blanked out PFP even though they have a large variety of PFPs to choose from since they aren’t gonna use anything different for their fursona
New e-begging post. At least they added a content warning for their wretched foot.
View attachment 1486400
View attachment 1486401
"The doctor wants me to stay off of it..."

LOU YOU ALREADY DON'T DO SHIT.

Time for this furfuck to creep ever closer to Deathfat status.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1486400
View attachment 1486401
For those that are curious, there is a foot picture on Mastodon.
1596223640635.png
1596223596189.png

https://chitter.xyz/@ace/104609710011009935

In addition to Twitter and Mastodon, Diana e-begs on Tumblr as well.

1596224044514.png

Meanwhile, @wyldkatte accuses a landlord Twitter user of being a leech on society, wished for the landlord to lose their home, and advocated to bring back the guillotine.
1596223696994.png

1596223764540.png

1596223787442.png

1596223807964.png

1596223829721.png

1596223845278.png

1596224116546.png

1596223967472.png

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Lou is incapable of seeing any perspective outside his own, he is incapable of sympathy. If you don't agree with him that everything should be free, police are Nazis, etc, you are a heartless Nazi yourself, worth of the most painful & humiliating execution. He thinks he's some suave, intelligent academic when he argues, but he's nothing more than an angry neckbeard rage typing, then leaning back in his load bearing computer chair like "Checkmate, TERF."

I briefly entertained the idea of Lou going to a therapist, showing them his Twitter & then this thread. The therapist would acknowledge that while some post of this thread may be intended to be hurtful or having a laugh at his expense, most of the comments have been respectful, insightful and perhaps, dare I say, then correct in their assessment of him. Everything we talk about here is no the result of some deep cover operative that's sole purpose in life is to get 'the dirt' on Lou & report it back to Kiwi HQ. Every single thing we have he has freely given us. He's addicted to posting every single detail of his life, therefore, the criticism that comes from it is no one's fault but his own.

This is why parents take the internet away from their children. You overshare, you go where you aren't suppose to, etc., you lose this privilege. Taking the internet away from Lou would be like taking a bottle of Ripple away from a drunk & pouring it down the drain. He is incapable of self-control or self-moderation.

Also, a bit of a power level, but what the fuck kind of soft little baby feet does Lou have that's that bad? I'm no podiatrist, but I'm a lifelong dancer (including pointe work), so my feet have been properly fucked up looking for years and that looks like a bad wart or corn or something, not the raging infection I was picturing. Granted, I refuse to sign up for Mastadon, so I can't see the 'sensitive content', and while I can understand it may be painful, it's not exactly an abscess or angry red oozing sore that makes me think "life or death".

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty damn sure that is a plantars wart, and a doctor wouldn't tell you to stay off of it lmao they would have either cored it out, or they have set another appointment. I kinda feel bad for him, those things are painful and can get kinda deep.

He is going to lose that foot due to the beetus and I am here for it.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty damn sure that is a plantars wart, and a doctor wouldn't tell you to stay off of it lmao they would have either cored it out, or they have set another appointment. I kinda feel bad for him, those things are painful and can get kinda deep.

Ah, well, I've never had a plantars wart. I will have a tiny bit of sympathy for him. A quick Google search tells me you can treat with OTC products, surgery or freezing it off. I wonder if Lou would go so far as to let it get as worse as possible so he can more 'legitimately' grift...

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Ah, well, I've never had a plantars wart. I will have a tiny bit of sympathy for him. A quick Google search tells me you can treat with OTC products, surgery or freezing it off. I wonder if Lou would go so far as to let it get as worse as possible so he can more 'legitimately' grift...
Warts are viruses that never go away, and OTC stuff doesn't really work that well. You have to get the "core", which can be INCHES into the flesh of the foot. They can be painful, but the more you allow them to grow the more painful they are going to be. The Human Papilloma Virus is a very, very interesting virus. We are all exposed, but depending on your immune system is how the body combats the virus. If he lets it sit without seeing a real doctor, it will grow deeper and deeper and pull more blood towards it, only making it just that much more difficult.

Plantars can get very, very nasty. And they can spread! All Lou has to do is take a shower with those naked clod hoppers withour washing the tub afterwards and mama gag, the nephew, and the stepdad might be finding a new growth soon.

My own advice would be to take a pumice stone/pedi paw and exfoliate as MUCH dead skin as possible, and then using salicylic acid to try to denature the virus. I fucking love science.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those that are curious, there is a foot picture on Mastodon.
View attachment 1486650
https://chitter.xyz/@ace/104609710011009935

In addition to Twitter and Mastodon, Diana e-begs on Tumblr as well.

View attachment 1486684

Meanwhile, @wyldkatte accuses a landlord Twitter user of being a leech on society, wished for the landlord to lose their home, and advocated to bring back the guillotine.
View attachment 1486655
View attachment 1486664
View attachment 1486665
View attachment 1486668
View attachment 1486671
View attachment 1486675
View attachment 1486686
View attachment 1486682
I know everyone is focused on his disgusting foot, but the absolute hypocrisy and sheer lack of self-awareness from Louis in this argument is just as grotesque. If you are paying the entirety of somebody's rent for them, how is that not taking responsibility for their finances? And secondly, Louis is once again failing to understand that if he's spent a non-zero amount of money donating it to somebody else, a dubious claim in of itself, then this contradicts his unending claims of money troubles, proving he either will lie to prove a point, or will break character because dissent enraged him that much.

kevin

kiwifarms.net

I thought that bandage around his foot looked pretty half assed and assumed that he was lying about some kind of injury to his foot, gambling on the idea that no one would call his bluff and want to see his gross feet. now I am guessing he saw this wart and realized he could spin it as a new grifting opportunity, so he threw some bandages on the best he could manage and took to twitter.

also notice that his story switches from "I was FORCED to go to the doctor" on twitter to "I chose to go because I was scared" on mastodon. dumb fucker can't even keep his story straight, as usual.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Also, a bit of a power level, but what the fuck kind of soft little baby feet does Lou have that's that bad? I'm no podiatrist, but I'm a lifelong dancer (including pointe work), so my feet have been properly fucked up looking for years and that looks like a bad wart or corn or something, not the raging infection I was picturing. Granted, I refuse to sign up for Mastadon, so I can't see the 'sensitive content', and while I can understand it may be painful, it's not exactly an abscess or angry red oozing sore that makes me think "life or death".
Diabetic feet. The kind that gets sliced up over a couple of years with his lifestyle.
Plantars can get very, very nasty. And they can spread! All Lou has to do is take a shower with those naked clod hoppers withour washing the tub afterwards and mama gag, the nephew, and the stepdad might be finding a new growth soon.

My own advice would be to take a pumice stone/pedi paw and exfoliate as MUCH dead skin as possible, and then using salicylic acid to try to denature the virus. I fucking love science.
Worry not, amputation's going to solve all his feet and leg problems forever.
Also, HPV's fucking nasty. Let's just hope he doesn't channel his feral instinct and lick his foot, for the sake of Momma Gags.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Finally some new Lou content. I'm amazed he stayed locked down for the, what, 2 days or so that he did. I thought maybe he finally figured something out. That was too optimistic though. We all knew he would be back to grift more on Twitter.

This is fucking disgusting and the area surrounding his "wound" is yellowish. Maybe your feet aren't used to supporting the 400lbs of weight you put on them to go to the barber shop the other day.

"I'm supposed to wear partial dentures but they hurrrrrt". Wah wah, Lou. Next is your fucking foot if you aren't careful.
Also what does he know about calling the cops "with a gun involved". I thought he was severely anti gun. Or is this from when he "was shot" (still don't buy that for a second, Lou). I hope that when his mother moves, he doesn't come with. Or has to sleep on the couch.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

SUCK! HIS! CLIT!
kiwifarms.net
Why is it so hard for him to understand basic economic concepts? I know you all had a nice conversation about his spending habits but sometimes it's utterly baffling that he can't grasp the most basic of concepts. Also "--then they can earn a tiny bit of MY respect." Who the fuck are you, dude? Why should anyone care about earning the respect of a walking cancer cell? That bugs me tremendously outside of him because it's unwarranted self importance and implying these people care what some random thinks of them. Once again, he shows his broke brain and can't understand empathy much less thinking further than he can probably piss.

Also why would someone want to DM you for your nasty ass moon crust feet? Fuck the rest; that part stood out to me.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Now if I'm not mistaken (I'm too lazy to dig through the thread for the exact post), the first time Lou mentioned his foot bothering him was mid to late April, and he yelled at people telling him to go see a doctor and weirdly continued to push the "my family is transphobic" begging story instead of something like "my foot is cut and I can't afford a doctor", which might have actually gotten him more money.

So he seriously waited three months before seeing a doctor for pain that was supposedly bothering him every day? I won't deny his foot injury is probably uncomfortable, but nobody in their right mind would wait for that long before scheduling an appointment.

Also, Lou's landlord argument boils down to "I give money to other people to help pay their rent so landlords should do the same indefinitely". He's either lying about giving it to people to pay their rent, or he's lying about not having enough money to eat, but most likely both. The only time I've seen Lou give anyone money ever (other than to pay for commissions) were several old tweets where some friend supposedly blocked him and his solution was to PayPal them money to get them to unblock him which I'm assuming didn't work because he bitched about it.