Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can get cream treatment for warts that will, over time, release it from deep in the skin. In the UK we have this but im sure there is a US equivalent (in looking, it seems to be the same acid mentioned before,). After about a week it basically allows you to rip the thing out of your foot.

Idk what the fuck that is on his foot though, its gross looking for sure and i didnt want to look for long enough to try and figure it out. If it's a wart tho, there are over the counter treatments as I said. You dont have to stay off of it for sure tho, like it wont help it at all.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I hate that fucking argue tactic used by lolcows. "The farms killed Terry and Chloe!!!!"

No. The farms didn't. If you can't hop off the fucking internet and stop acting stupid, how is that the fault of anyone else? Suicide is choice, 100%. There may be reasons and excuses and perhaps it is even justifiable....but if YOU kill yourself, it is YOUR fault. How the fuck can you blame an internet forum? I would argue that family is more responsible than an internet drama site!

076.png

Lou is just pissed that now he has been discovered, his usual schemes aren't working as well as they used too.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487033

View attachment 1487035
Lou retweeting a retweet of his begging, Big Jackalope doing his dirty work
View attachment 1487044

He also updated his avatar to this:
View attachment 1487048
So much for "I'll share it in private but not on my public feed".

Calling out friends for not giving money
1596234398154.png

Parody account continues to upset wyldkatte
1596234453070.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate that fucking argue tactic used by lolcows. "The farms killed Terry and Chloe!!!!"

No. The farms didn't. If you can't hop off the fucking internet and stop acting stupid, how is that the fault of anyone else? Suicide is choice, 100%. There may be reasons and excuses and perhaps it is even justifiable....but if YOU kill yourself, it is YOUR fault. How the fuck can you blame an internet forum? I would argue that family is more responsible than an internet drama site!

View attachment 1487129

Lou is just pissed that now he has been discovered, his usual schemes aren't working as well as they used too.
Chloe also killed herself to make a statement on mental health issues. Claiming that it was because of "a stalker website" is not only incorrect, but also takes away from the message she wanted to send.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I've never asked for rent money. I've never claimed to need rent."

That's how we know you don't pay rent, Louis.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Not!Lou said:
I live rent-free and have no job. I ask people for money.
Lou said:
I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR RENT MONEY I'VE NEVER CLAIMED TO NEED RENT
I know we've mentioned before that this boy has zero reading comprehension, but wow does he have zero reading comprehension. I hate to inform him that Momma Gags would probably rent shit out and be a dang dirty landlord in a HEARTBEAT if she wasn't currently in a situation where there aren't enough rooms as-is due to his fat hoarder basement self taking up one of the ones they have.

Loving the current PFP. I think he should keep it, 'imagine a cute lioness here' is more optimistic than anything he'll actually get.

EDIT: lol
20200731_191519.jpg

PBJ Sucks

I'll take the Triforce of Dinner to protect me
kiwifarms.net
That looks distinctly like a wart. I have a history and am getting ptsd just looking at it. Unfortunately none of those otc treatments are easy or quick. Probably easiest and most effective would be a doctor. Resting won't do shit for it. I also bet he didnt see a doctor because he doesn't mention the obvious medical advice any fat person will get, in addition to the fictional doctor not recognizing a wart.

goyangi

detrans female
kiwifarms.net

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
20200731_210907.jpg
(Archive)
Yinz guis, I only ever ask for money for food!! Sometimes I buy wants if I have money left over, which mysteriously just keeps happening when I ask for $50+ to buy tomato and lettuce. Not sure why.

20200731_211510.jpg
(Archive)
Continues to oscillate between 'Ohoho so funny I am le amused' and pathetic whining about Not!Lou account.

20200731_211156.jpg
(Archive)
Lou is really salty that people aren't showering him with money. Yes, it does include a big nasty feature of his gross foot front and center, unspoiled. Fun stuff for people in the tag.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling out friends for not giving money
Fuck Lou for that, seriously. Suicide- baiting and whining because his friends aren't giving him money, because in his mind they're supposed to. Anyone who sees that and doesn't realise Lou doesn't see them as a friend but as a target deserves whatever shit that happens from associating with Lou that will come their way.

Parody account continues to upset wyldkatte
The next step for that account is to set up a PayPal account and link it continuously. Because it would add verisimilitude, but also because anyone who might actually donate to Lou has shown reading comprehension and logic are not their strong suit. So they could actually end up with a few bucks for their trouble...

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To this day, wyldkatte has still been unable to connect which Kiwi Farms account belongs to Aark (probably because Aark doesn't have an account here; , I wonder which account Dinah thinks is Aark). What are the odds Dinah will actually get the cops involved?

1596252485738.png

1596252619215.png

1596252561019.png

EDIT: It seems like those tweets are now deleted; thankfully they're archived.

Last edited:

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487489
(Archive)
Yinz guis, I only ever ask for money for food!! Sometimes I buy wants if I have money left over, which mysteriously just keeps happening when I ask for $50+ to buy tomato and lettuce. Not sure why.

View attachment 1487503
(Archive)
Continues to oscillate between 'Ohoho so funny I am le amused' and pathetic whining about Not!Lou account.

View attachment 1487494
(Archive)
Lou is really salty that people aren't showering him with money. Yes, it does include a big nasty feature of his gross foot front and center, unspoiled. Fun stuff for people in the tag.
It's things like this which shows he's still actively reading this thread. Nobody has posted anything to his Twitter doubting his gross foot, that's a sentiment which is exclusively spoken about here.

In which case, we had a deal, Louis! How are we meant to leave you alone if you keep crawling under the rock where we hide!?

To this day, wyldkatte has still been unable to connect which Kiwi Farms account belongs to Aark (probably because Aark doesn't have an account here; , I wonder which account Dinah thinks is Aark). What are the odds Dinah will actually get the cops involved?

View attachment 1487613
View attachment 1487621
View attachment 1487616

EDIT: It seems like those tweets are now deleted; thankfully they're archived.
That's really, really shameless lying on Louis's part. The dumb dragon furry has not once "admitted" to having a Kiwifarms account. They actually said to the contrary, and that they've never visited the dreaded website. Louis insisted he did because Aark speaks like Kiwifarms users, a statement so vague and meaningless that any third party would laugh at the mere notion that he believes this is conclusive evidence. I remember this, and Aark's message wasn't even directed to me.

And, once again, Louis himself has a Kiwifarms account, so, you know. Hypocrisy.

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net