Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For goodness sake, Louis. You have an account, and more people read this thread than look at your Twitter. Just post here, save everyone the trouble, and get your message out farther than you would on your own.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Don't mind if I just drop these off here.
112.PNG
113.PNG
One of Lou's followers that doesn't understand that Lou is a lying sack of shit.

114.PNG
Aark calls them out in a "subtweet" or whatever the mastodon equivalent is.

111.PNG
Finally, Aark addresses Lou directly.

To put my opinions out there: Aark almost certainly reads the thread from time to time, but I don't think Aark is a user here. Lou's foot is fucking disgusting and I can agree that looks not like a cut, but like a wart like others have suggested. Lou still hasn't applied for jobs even though he's "owning his doppelganger" by saying that he has. Aark is probably not the one running the Not!Lou account, but it would be fucking hilarious (and imo justified) if he was considering Lou tried to fleece Aark's community. Lou thinks that the common decencies offered to parents you live with (even when paying rent usually) is a substantial substitute for not paying rent and that somehow his mom and "stepdad" are mentally torturing him.

On the last point: I think Lou genuinely believes that he "helps out around the house" a significant amount. I think he has legitimate mental issues, but not the kind he claims. The pathological liar and sociopath kinds. But carrying groceries in for you parents is just something people do, Lou. Helping them with shit is something you do as their child. And maybe your stepfather "hates" you because he thinks you should be kicked to the curb for contributing nothing, and I would have to agree with him on that.

Also, Aark, please for the love of everyone here, call Lou vile and a grifter again. I want to see Lou's "I need money to hire an attorney to file a lawsuit for slander against internet dragon man" posts so badly.

ExsanguinateHorizon

bruh
kiwifarms.net
Aark almost certainly reads the thread from time to time
I'm almost certain a while back in the thread there were archives of people completely unrelated to Fruitbirdschwitz calling Lou out as well. He's like Clawshrimpy where every time he's kicked out of a group for being too hostile he makes it sound like a hate campaign conspiracy.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Response to living rent free
View attachment 1487658
Lou said:
Yes, it's true, I live at home with my parents and don't pay rent. But I've also never asked for rent money. I've never claimed to need rent help.
Why in the blue fuck is he so fixated on this? Stuff like this is part of what makes me genuinely wonder if he's USDA Prime Autist, he'll manage to miss or ignore absolutely every single legitimate criticism and hyperfixate on the one that, as far as I can tell, nobody is actually accusing him of. We know you don't beg for rent, you tard, that actually would make you sound like more of an adult who doesn't live in his parents' basement. Don't know why he feels the need to repeat his side of an argument nobody is having fifty times over.

Everyone else has already addressed his petulance at having to do tasks that a ten year old would probably do spontaneously, but we all knew that Lou is a fat manbaby so it doesn't surprise me so much as tickle me to hear him broadcast this sort of embarrassing shit to the world at large without realizing how it makes him look. Better watch out, Lou, or Aark might say something about that too! OooOOOOooo!

Too bad he hasn't realized that Aark and Not!Lou are just @_01 sockpuppets like the rest of us.

On a final note,
20200801_010518.png

WE ARE AWARE.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what makes Mama Lou and Stepdaddy "transphobic." I've never seen them call him a troon or a ladyboy or anything like that. We would know via video?
Well they call him Lou, iirc, the horror. Who knows if he's asked for anything else, given how many essays we've gotten on how he totally uses his ~deadname~ for safety due to the evil and all-encompassing transphobia of liberal Pennsylvania. I'd imagine expressed some skepticism that their fat, hairy, scrotum-chinned Guy Fieri haircut of a son isn't actually a dainty but powerful Amazonian goddess-princess. You know, really heinous shit. Can't wait to hear his essay on twitter about their grievous crimes, let's see if even he can make a list that he thinks is convincing enough to post.

On a tangential side note, this from one of Lou's infrequent orbiters. Apparently he's not the only fat thirty-something who eats enough in a sitting for an entire African village.
20200801_013416.jpg

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what makes Mama Lou and Stepdaddy "transphobic." I've never seen them call him a troon or a ladyboy or anything like that. We would know via video?
Well they call him Lou, iirc, the horror. Who knows if he's asked for anything else, given how many essays we've gotten on how he totally uses his ~deadname~ for safety due to the evil and all-encompassing transphobia of liberal Pennsylvania.
If it isn't solely for grifting purposes - and why wouldn't it be, it's a pretty good narrative considering the twatter troon hugbox - and he really does want to troon out, I'd say it's a situation similar to a KYM regular, Joshua Harris: he's totally trooning out on the internet, but hadn't even come out IRL. There are some parallels: autistic, degenerate (inflation fetishist), and is currently e-begging for $150k.

If Lou really wants to troon out, he's just a run-of-the-mill AGP. There's no way he has actual dysphoria because that would make him do something about that ugly mug and lumpy body of his; he's just beating his meat to imagining himself as the Wonder Woman-wannabe big tiddy tigress and "OMG I'm always playing female characters" in games that allow that.
On a tangential side note, this from one of Lou's infrequent orbiters. Apparently he's not the only fat thirty-something who eats enough in a sitting for an entire African village.
20200801_013416.jpg
What a nice meal! I hope he didn't get sick from the raw cookie dough to vomit everything out.
"I get asked to do my fair share, so I expect donations," -Louis "Lou" Gagliardi 2020
"WHY DON'T YOU PAY ME FOR DOING MY CHORES MOM!?"

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487489
(Archive)
Yinz guis, I only ever ask for money for food!! Sometimes I buy wants if I have money left over, which mysteriously just keeps happening when I ask for $50+ to buy tomato and lettuce. Not sure why.
Lou only asks for money for food! But he was grifting a few months ago for Anthrocon money, and somehow he has money to spare for super cheap commissions that undervalue the time the artists spend on the work. Oh, and let's not forget the clothes that he needed last week! Or the shoes, you guys!

It's all food!

PBJ Sucks

I'll take the Triforce of Dinner to protect me
kiwifarms.net
I have an idea on how Lou could escape the mental torture. He could get a job and move out!

Also just sayin. To an actual kiwifarmer, being called a kiwifarmer isn't an insult nor is the association shameful. Lou must not believe aark actually is one, or he wouldn't be trying to get under his skin by calling him one.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I have an idea on how Lou could escape the mental torture. He could get a job and move out!

Also just sayin. To an actual kiwifarmer, being called a kiwifarmer isn't an insult nor is the association shameful. Lou must not believe aark actually is one, or he wouldn't be trying to get under his skin by calling him one.
I think Lou is less angry about the fact that Aark wants nothing to do with him and more for the fact that he can't use his discord as a source of grifting for fast-food money anymore.

From what I've heard via a friend who was in Aark's Discord (by coincidence, around the time Lou was banned), there appears to be a dedicated e-begging/boosting channel where you could post about needing help and Aark or another admin would @ everyone to signal-boost it. Presumably, Aark promoted one or two of Lou's e-begging tweets in the past before it culminated in that incident where Aark politely questioned how he went from blowing $240 on Wonder Woman artwork to starving in less than a day and Lou went nuclear on him and got banned.

So that's why Lou is unwilling to let this feud with Aark die and move on, because getting his e-begging magnified across a discord server with a couple hundred people in it brought much more attention and donations then what he's getting now.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Checked thread to see if this was posted since his lockdown. Did not see, sorry if repost.

View attachment 1488445

You can't control yourself, Lou. Stop it.
Lou is lying about no food banks near him; I just wanted to point out that there are at least 3 food banks within a 10-minute drive from him, one of which is within walking distance:
1596297608307.png

If Lou is telling the truth about being blocked by a food bank's twitter account, it makes me wonder how obnoxious he was towards them to warrant a food bank of all places from no longer welcoming him. If he's lying about being blocked, it reflects really poorly on him to be lying about a charitable organization. Either way, Lou comes out of this looking like a massive piece of shit.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Lou is lying about no food banks near him; I just wanted to point out that there are at least 3 food banks within a 10-minute drive from him, one of which is within walking distance:
View attachment 1488550

If Lou is telling the truth about being blocked by a food bank's twitter account, it makes me wonder how obnoxious he was towards them to warrant a food bank of all places from no longer welcoming him. If he's lying about being blocked, it reflects really poorly on him to be lying about a charitable organization. Either way, Lou comes out of this looking like a massive piece of shit.
I think he's saying he was blocked by the person advising him to go to the food bank... although I have a nagging suspicion the interaction didn't go down exactly like he says it did.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I think he's saying he was blocked by the person advising him to go to the food bank... although I have a nagging suspicion the interaction didn't go down exactly like he says it did.
While it's possible he blocked a person giving him advice, it also appears that one of the food banks nearby actually has a twitter account, so that was what I assumed he meant by being "blocked by the food bank"

Semen Demon

Professional lurker
kiwifarms.net
I saw some people suspecting Lou of some form of autism, and if I may play armchair psychologist I just think he's a manipulative little shitweasel that feels like he can do anything and nobody can stop him. Even his pityposts are meant for asspats and money only. I haven't noticed such a fine grifting specimen in a long time.

At this point I feel like at least half of the twitter furries have him blocked. Must be really sad that his favorite source of asspats is drying up these days, as he's becoming more recognizable partially due to this thread.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488550

I'm like 99% sure that Lou is saying the person blocked him, not the food bank. He said he "already got pantry this month" which I don't know food bank terminology but I assume they allow one collection per family/address per month and this is what he means. Lou, they shouldn't hand you shit anyway. You don't even make an effort to contribute to society. And I have to agree, that this interaction probably did not go the way Lou is putting it, the same way that people that don't want money donated to him are "just starving a trans woman trying to live".