Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For goodness sake, Louis. You have an account, and more people read this thread than look at your Twitter. Just post here, save everyone the trouble, and get your message out farther than you would on your own.
I'm convinced that the only reason he still posts on Twitter over the Farms is that he has some degree of control of the narrative surrounding him there. A random furry/ troon may not know about the Farms or this thread and of they do know about the Farms, will distrust the thread cause we're twansphobic bully-jerks who don't like furries.

On twitter he can pretend to be a poor victim of circumstance who dindu nuffin. Here all of his antics and all of his awful personality traits are on full display.

Lurk

Thanks _01 for the art of my fursona, Tygrss Grftr
kiwifarms.net
Lou is going extra hard on the begging today

1596312667035.png

1596312719773.png

1596312739579.png

p l e a s e

This evening I ordered myself a pizza and it tasted all the more delicious knowing I bought it with my own hard earned money and that I didn't have to post photos of my disgusting foot warts to beg for pizza money. Die mad Lou. (I don't have foot warts)

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
June 1st- 240 Diane Art Purchase was made, and it caused an uproar so from the 1-6th no food reports were made
June 8th- Wendys Grunhub
June 9th- Lunch Grunhub
June 9th- Five Guys Dinner Grubhub
June 10th- Grubhub
June 11th- 27$ for art "leftover after food"
June 11th- Diane Simmons buys Lou BK Grubhub
June 12th- Grubhub Pizza
June 13th- Grubhub
June 14th- lunch Grubhub
June 15th- $46 for food admission on Mastadon
June 16th- Mcdonalds Grubhub
June 20th- Grubhub
June 21st- Grubhub
June 22nd- haircut (random but money spent)
June 24th- Pizza Grubhub
June 26th- Wendys "no bun" grub hub order
June 29th- admitted to buying food, storing over 200 in funds

Mmkay. Each and every single one of these orders was verified by Lou himself by posting on twitter, absolutely NO second guessing. I know that delivery fees and service fees (two completely separate charges) are usually $10 alone. Even Walmart charges a $7.95-$10.95 delivery fee, and is once again different a separate charge than the service fee. So, let's assume Lou easily orders $30 worth of food for himself. That is easily $45 an order. For one meal. And lets see how many times he ordered out in June, shall we? 16 times absolutely confirmed. Hmmm... And then $45 × 16...our grand total is $720 in fast food alone. That is not also taking in consideration other expenses that month (the diane art) or vidya game systems (xbox lol) and I know that amount is MUCH higher, there were just longer terms of him going off the radar.

Most families do not receive that much in foodstamps with a size of 5. Try again fatass.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ebegging for soda when you have perfectly good tap water, stylish.

Showing off your gross ass wart which you say is leaving blood stains around the house when it's actually contagious if it is a wart, as it's caused by a virus, meaning you are admitting to spreading your gross ass germs around the house with your so called immunocompromised family? Slick.

Saying you need food and shelter etc like you are treated like absolute dirt at home when from your own tweets and video footage, all that seems to be happening is your family asking you to help with some things. You accuse them of abusing your nephew and yourself but make no effort to get a job go escape your hellish household? Nice.

You see Lou, when people are in abusive situations they eventually do whatever they can to get out. You beg for money for food, not beg for money to help you move out of said house. Why? Why would you want to stay in such a terrible place? Oh wait, because you won't get a job go actually be able to support yourself so you can't move out. Right now you have it so easy, why move out when you can get everything done for you?

People like you make me so angry, legitimately, because lying online using all these reasons like transphobic abuse and horrific family treatment just makes real victims less likely to be believed as people assume they're faking. There is no reason why you can't work, you aren't disabled and your state can not legally refuse to hire you because of your gender. You are just a lazy grifter living off of everyone else around you whilst spouting abusive vitriol at people who disagree with you online. That's why this thread will continue to exist, until you stop being a degenerate and get a life.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489225
View attachment 1489229
View attachment 1489227
Three different beverages when all he needs is free water from the tap. Make it make sense, Louis
Alright, let's look a little more at this post, shall we? First of all, you don't NEED candy, nor do you need sugary drinks or even bottled water fatboy. Second, the numbers on the left are quantity, since Lou is claiming that it doesn't show the "5 cans of spaghettios". That means Lou is asking for 2 GALLONS of Hawaiian punch and 6 bottles of Faygo. Third, those aren't spaghettio's you lying fuck. That's literally just PASTA SAUCE. With no spaghetti. Fourth, the banquet meal is a microwave dinner. Literal chicken nuggies for the fatboy that he is.

Instacart says the Nuggies are $4.69 ea. Water is $2.49. M&Ms are $2.99 HP is $1.98 ea. (and you could just get the powder for cheaper smoothbrain). The Faygo I can't find a consistent price on, but the CHEAPEST I saw was $1.09 a bottle. (Getting the cans is cheaper). And finally the "Spaghettios" are $1 each. Now I'm not as good at math as I used to be, but I have a calculator and this is $35.20. And none of it is "I'm trying to survive" food.

Plus you already have $5-8 Lou, so why do you need $45? That 8 probably covers most of the delivery fee. Where is the extra $10 coming from? Oh, right. From trying to scam other people so you can buy art. Almost forgot that.

Also no way in fucking hell this lasts you 2 weeks. What are you gonna do, guzzle half a can of spaghetti sauce for a "meal"? If you did that and really did eat only one meal per day, you're still at 13 meals, bud. Where is the truth in anything you post?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate that fucking argue tactic used by lolcows. "The farms killed Terry and Chloe!!!!"

No. The farms didn't. If you can't hop off the fucking internet and stop acting stupid, how is that the fault of anyone else? Suicide is choice, 100%. There may be reasons and excuses and perhaps it is even justifiable....but if YOU kill yourself, it is YOUR fault. How the fuck can you blame an internet forum? I would argue that family is more responsible than an internet drama site!

View attachment 1487129

Lou is just pissed that now he has been discovered, his usual schemes aren't working as well as they used too.
I know it was mentioned earlier, but it bears repeating. Chloe killed themselves in protest over mental health care in the US. This is easily verifiable with a simple Google search. There's absolutely zero evidence that they knew they had a thread here, and if they did they never mentioned it so it obviously didn't upset them, and certainly not to the point of committing suicide over it. I am so sick and tired of trannies and AGPs using Chloe's suicide for their own selfish ends and using it to look like victims. It is a disgusting, disrespectful thing to do and a total dishonor to Chloe's memory.

To this day, wyldkatte has still been unable to connect which Kiwi Farms account belongs to Aark (probably because Aark doesn't have an account here; , I wonder which account Dinah thinks is Aark). What are the odds Dinah will actually get the cops involved?

View attachment 1487613
View attachment 1487621
View attachment 1487616

EDIT: It seems like those tweets are now deleted; thankfully they're archived.
I know Aark already commented about this, but I just have to roll my eyes at how fucking stupid Louie is here, thinking they must be a Kiwi because where the info comes from. Kiwis and anyone else can all get the info from the same fucking source: Louie Himself. He's constantly smearing his bullshit all over Twitter, which is a public forum. I know Louie's stupid, but c'mon!

And Louie is a vile grifter. That is a stone cold FACT! No one will be intimidated by his "I'll see you in court!" internet tough guy act, because it's clearly an empty threat. Where's he going to get the money for court filings, an attorney, etc.? He seriously needs to stop and think before he opens his fat cake hole.

Lou only asks for money for food! But he was grifting a few months ago for Anthrocon money, and somehow he has money to spare for super cheap commissions that undervalue the time the artists spend on the work. Oh, and let's not forget the clothes that he needed last week! Or the shoes, you guys!

It's all food!
Don't forget the Xbox One! I know he didn't ask for money for that and "some random buddy" gave it to him, but c'mon! We all know he used his GriftBux to buy it for him. Just like he's spent his GriftBux on iPads, computers, etc.

Lou is going extra hard on the begging today

View attachment 1489068
View attachment 1489071
View attachment 1489073
p l e a s e

This evening I ordered myself a pizza and it tasted all the more delicious knowing I bought it with my own hard earned money and that I didn't have to post photos of my disgusting foot warts to beg for pizza money. Die mad Lou. (I don't have foot warts)
Louie doesn’t need help. He needs to grow the fuck up and get a job. And no doctor is going to tell him to stay off his feet for a little boo-boo like that. It's either a wart or corn as others have said. They're incredibly common, so much so that they even sell special adhesive bandages to cover them so they won't get rubbed against the inside of your shoes so you can STAY on your feet. It's not healthy to stay off your feet, which is why doctors only tell you to stay off your feet for something serious, like a broken bone or large laceration that required several sutures. Not for a little owie like Louie has.

And if Louie is always doing chores, taking care of the dogs and cats, helping with his nephew, and so forth, then how is he "staying off his feet like the doctor said to"? It can't be both.

I thought only Juggalos drank Faygo.

We all know all of that food is going to last two days at most. And how many 5yos need 10oz of M&Ms?
Faygo was/is really popular with poor white trash who can't afford real Coke or Pepsi products. Kind of like Shasta in the Western states. The two guys in ICP claim to have grown up poor, so they write songs and drink it to keep up that image. Their fans are fucking stupid, gullible, and easily controlled, so they drink what their wigger idols tell them to.

And no way do I believe that will last Louie two days, let alone two weeks. And I don't believe he only eats one meal per day. Not with how fat he is, and not when just the other day he had spent nearly $50 on just ONE meal delivery. He really does like to make his lies as easy as possible to detect, doesn't he? But vile grifters are going to be vile while they grift.

Mmkay. Each and every single one of these orders was verified by Lou himself by posting on twitter, absolutely NO second guessing. I know that delivery fees and service fees (two completely separate charges) are usually $10 alone. Even Walmart charges a $7.95-$10.95 delivery fee, and is once again different a separate charge than the service fee. So, let's assume Lou easily orders $30 worth of food for himself. That is easily $45 an order. For one meal. And lets see how many times he ordered out in June, shall we? 16 times absolutely confirmed. Hmmm... And then $45 × 16...our grand total is $720 in fast food alone. That is not also taking in consideration other expenses that month (the diane art) or vidya game systems (xbox lol) and I know that amount is MUCH higher, there were just longer terms of him going off the radar.

Most families do not receive that much in foodstamps with a size of 5. Try again fatass.
I would not be surprised if Louie is spending over $2000 a month in grift money, if not more. I can't believe people are so stupid and gullible to be giving him that kind of money EVERY. FUCKING. MONTH. Thankfully more people are seeing through the lies and manipulations and he's getting less. But imagine how much he WAS getting when the grifting was still good. Vile.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People like you make me so angry, legitimately, because lying online using all these reasons like transphobic abuse and horrific family treatment just makes real victims less likely to be believed as people assume they're faking.
To be fair, it's not just Lou that has made me believe that at least 80% of transphobia these people experience In their homes is things like getting in trouble for stealing from their mother to pay for black market titty skittles. Lou's only transphobic experiences seem to be his family not putting up with his bullshit - and, of course, the times he's busily misgendering someone because they dared to disagree with him.

I can't believe people are so stupid and gullible to be giving him that kind of money EVERY. FUCKING. MONTH.
As I've said before, I very much doubt he's ever really been that successful a beggar. I think he's got a secret source of money that he just wants to supplement with free cash that he feels like he is owed for being shit at life. He'd rather spend anyone else's money than his own, and he has absolutely no shame about being a cunt so he makes up shit for attention and hopefully a few bucks here and there.

Like how he was begging for his furry convention for months, but turned out to have all the money stashed away for it already and just wanted more, he likely thinks begging is a no-risk way to get more than he's started with. Of course, he doesn't seem to realise that constantly lying to people and treating them as marks means they like you a lot less, so it does have a cost - but his personality drives people away anyway, so it likely evens out.

Still, he shows just how powerful the troon/furry/SJW shield can be, because he can be the most obnoxious liar and yet still has even a couple of defenders. Other, equally as filled with bullshit cows have many more asspatters, but even Lou still hasn't driven off everybody yet, despite what would seem to be his best efforts.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Still, he shows just how powerful the troon/furry/SJW shield can be, because he can be the most obnoxious liar and yet still has even a couple of defenders. Other, equally as filled with bullshit cows have many more asspatters, but even Lou still hasn't driven off everybody yet, despite what would seem to be his best efforts.
Whenever I hear about someone being trans, my gut reaction is never "oh, I'm so happy for you", it's now become "is this guy really trans or are they just saying it for the troon perks?" People like Lou are exactly the reason why. I mean think about it; it's the perfect shield for Lou.

He can just say some crap like "I'm a woman but I don't feel the need to express it outward". That way he can claim to be trans with no effort on his part, and if anyone disagrees, just accuse them of being a transphobic who wants to murder trans people. He can continue acting like a leech on society with several ass-kissing enablers who will spam threats at anyone who so much as looks at him funny.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna... just gonna drop this here.

View attachment 1489590
(archive)

Awfully bold of Lou to try and pull the 'I own my own home, peasant' card when it's been what, 24 hours since he admitted he squats in mommy and daddy's basement?
Also he can't get that check in because he didn't get one LOL
Louie has NO fucking room to be calling anyone else a leech. None. Not when all he does is squat in his mother's house, contributing nothing to the household income, not paying rent, likely doing sweet fuck-all to show his gratitude for free room and board, and doing nothing but begging from strangers on social media.

And no, Louie, you do NOT own your own home. Your mommy owns the home. That's HER house. She just hasn't kicked your worthless ass out yet. Hopefully that will change if/when she buys a new house since it's really pathetic for a 36 year old grown-ass adult to be living with their parents, and you have absolutely zero respect or gratitude for the generosity she has shown and sacrifices she's made for you. Sometimes the best way to teach someone to swim is to just push them in the deep end, and your shove is LONG overdue.