Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acem58 - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's not just Lou that has made me believe that at least 80% of transphobia these people experience In their homes is things like getting in trouble for stealing from their mother to pay for black market titty skittles. Lou's only transphobic experiences seem to be his family not putting up with his bullshit - and, of course, the times he's busily misgendering someone because they dared to disagree with him.
Lou doesn't need titty skittles; he's so fat he's got his own tits.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
That's completely unfair, Lou. Most of us would never call you "she."

Note that a regular sized bag of M&Ms is something like 1.6 ounces, which means he's buying his nephew nearly six bags of candy. Which means that the best case scenario is that he's lying and is buying the M&Ms primarily for himself. Worst case scenario is he's telling the truth and buying a 5-year-old diabetes in a bag.

ArtisanOnion

kiwifarms.net
Whenever I hear about someone being trans, my gut reaction is never "oh, I'm so happy for you", it's now become "is this guy really trans or are they just saying it for the troon perks?" People like Lou are exactly the reason why. I mean think about it; it's the perfect shield for Lou.
I think the term for that is “Transtrender”
Edit: hahahaha someone who reads the thread called him out on that “own my home“ comment.
B74FFCB8-E9B1-440F-976F-F65E9E13BAA9.jpeg

Last edited:

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

SUCK! HIS! CLIT!
kiwifarms.net
Edit: hahahaha someone who reads the thread called him out on that “own my home“ comment.
View attachment 1489993
I started to notice that whenever someone owns him with simple facts that are confirmed as lies or they just simply read this thread, he doesnt gnash whatever teeth he has left at the person. He just tells other people to block and report like that'll show them. On the other side of the coin, if the person doesnt "stoop to his level" and remains calm and reasonable and respectful he throws insults and lolsuit and ad hominem attacks like bullets.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489993
115.PNG

Looks like our boy Lou has been spreading some of his beliefs with his schizo friend. I think internet dragon man has been more than patient with Lou and Lou is just assmad about Aark warning others of his grifting. I can't wait to see Aark's response, if he makes one. Aark seems... kinda like a normal furry just trying to live his life? I don't think he's honestly going out of his way to pester Lou's dumbass more than the warnings that he posted on Mastodon/Fedi/whatever other names that network of sites has.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490075
Looks like our boy Lou has been spreading some of his beliefs with his schizo friend. I think internet dragon man has been more than patient with Lou and Lou is just assmad about Aark warning others of his grifting. I can't wait to see Aark's response, if he makes one. Aark seems... kinda like a normal furry just trying to live his life? I don't think he's honestly going out of his way to pester Lou's dumbass more than the warnings that he posted on Mastodon/Fedi/whatever other names that network of sites has.
1596359803413.png

They're getting closer to the truth.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
I personally really enjoy when he retweets people calling him out on his shit, because it guarantees that something that was otherwise buried on the tail end of an argument nobody was paying attention to really gets the spotlight for all to see. Dumber than a bag of bricks.

Also HBOMBERGUY Aark!!!!!!! I'm personally loving how Aark is now the supervillain to his fat tiger Wonderwoman (forgive me, I don't care enough about capeshit to know if Wonder Woman has a nemesis). Too bad Aark is actually three @_01s in a trenchcoat.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
One of the things that really irks me about Lou is how he uses his nephew as an excuse for purchases. I'm an aunt myself, so I get the desire to spoil you nephew, but you know what would be better for him? Something educational or healthy. Get him an app that will help him learn something, get him something tasty but healthy. Hell, even frozen yogurt.

He's either trying to buy his nephew's affection, compliance or silence with sweets and McDonalds, which isn't good. Or, he's just turning him into a fat mini-Lou.

JoyQ

Aark did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
One of the things that really irks me about Lou is how he uses his nephew as an excuse for purchases. I'm an aunt myself, so I get the desire to spoil you nephew, but you know what would be better for him? Something educational or healthy. Get him an app that will help him learn something, get him something tasty but healthy. Hell, even frozen yogurt.

He's either trying to buy his nephew's affection, compliance or silence with sweets and McDonalds, which isn't good. Or, he's just turning him into a fat mini-Lou.
Not rewarding a child with food is parenting 101

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
I shoot for whenever the thread hits page 100 for major rewrites, since by that time I have more interesting content to sift through and it allows the creation of a better summary for the subject's habits.
What if he lived in St. Louis?

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Btw, whichever of you pointed out that Lou's current twitter handle was spelled like super white trailer trash mom naming, I'm mad at you. That's all I can think whenever I go to check his twitter now.

Reactions: Paul Barker!

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to counter this and propose that Louie doesn’t do or buy shit for his nephew. Louie only buys things for himself and lies about buying sweets and MacDoodles and fizzy sugar drinks for his nephew to dodge some criticism for blowing every last dime of GriftBux selfishly on himself. He doesn't give a damn about the nephew and sees the kid as a nuisance and soaking up attention and affection that should be going to Louie himself. He lies about everything and anything he thinks will garner him attention and money or will dodge being called out for being a piece of shit. Why would this be any different?

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I have an idea on how Lou could escape the mental torture. He could get a job and move out!

Also just sayin. To an actual kiwifarmer, being called a kiwifarmer isn't an insult nor is the association shameful. Lou must not believe aark actually is one, or he wouldn't be trying to get under his skin by calling him one.
The accusation is not meant to be factual, nor is it meant primarily for the target. He calls people kiwis to smear them and incite hostility from ignorant strangers. It’s a thoughtcrime accusation and is thus impossible to disprove, and if it sticks it can attract a twitter mob that gleefully attempts to destroy his target’s entire life.

It’s functionally equivalent to the olden days of calling somebody a heretic or a witch or a jew or a commie or an uppity nigger or a faggot so as to terrorize that person and get heads to turn. In modern times, just as before, the blank petty accusations degrade legitimate accusations, making it easier for actual kiwis to operate in the open. Thanks, Lou!