Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acesartandrp @aceofdajungle - #T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Trannies hate Shatner for his Twitter game and refusing to be called "cis", probably nothing to do with Star Trek. e.g. Shatner vs. Brian Visaggio.
It's this and the fact that he donates to Autism Speaks, a group that some people don't trust that well due to their view of autism as a disease that should be cured rather than the sorta-genetic neurodevelopmental disorder it is, which was apparently the big thing in 2017 that made people decide if they liked him or not

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bill Shatner is a straight-up baller. He's an epic shit-poster, is great at getting under the skin of stuck-up, self-righteous twats, doesn't take himself seriously, seems to genuinely love life, and doesn't allow SJW bullies to push him around and control his speech and thoughts. I would love to spend a day hanging out with Shatner. Of course, Kirk was always one of my favorite captains. Kirk and Sisko would probably be tied for the Number One spot.

On top of hating Bill because it's the "correct" opinion with Pinko faggot Leftards, Louie likely also hates him because he's a white, CIS, Jewish, rich man beloved by millions, is effortlessly the center of attention, and because Bill wouldn't play along with Louie's "I'm a girl for realz!" bullshit. Shatner would call him a fat loser and a failure as a man, then laugh at him.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a spooky female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's this and the fact that he donates to Autism Speaks, a group that some people don't trust that well due to their view of autism as a disease that should be cured rather than the sorta-genetic neurodevelopmental disorder it is, which was apparently the big thing in 2017 that made people decide if they liked him or not
It'd be pretty understandable if being on the sci-fi convention circuit for decades colored a person's view of autism and its management.

Shame they're erasing Shatner's lived experience.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Autism Speaks supported inject kids with bleach tablets to cure them, hence the strong negativity towards the organization. I could be misremembering, though.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a spooky female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Autism Speaks supported inject kids with bleach tablets to cure them, hence the strong negativity towards the organization. I could be misremembering, though.
I think you're probably conflating two different shitstorms; Autism Speaks has way too many lawyers to come out publicly in favor of home-dosing bleach for the 'tism.

When you're talking bleach treatment for autism, it's called MMS for either "miracle mineral solution" or "master mineral solution." It's oral and/or rectal; at least ten years ago people started getting into giving their autistic children bleach enemas enough for it to be a meme.

(The MMS people have gone a bit underground, having slowly been shown that posting publicly about giving minors/at-risk adults bleach enemas is unwise. The people selling MMS and PDFs have a lot of disclaimers; the people who discuss it in the open are people who are anti-bleach enema, or MMS dupes in unmoderated comment sections.)

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Someone chimed in on Lou trying to say their diabetes and obesity isn't a problem and Lou immediately disregards them for having several numbers in their name.
1634254027001.png
1634254044769.png

https://archive.md/a6syY

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone chimed in on Lou trying to say their diabetes and obesity isn't a problem and Lou immediately disregards them for having several numbers in their name.
View attachment 2626561View attachment 2626562

I guess Louie has continued to miss all the news (or wilfully ignored it) about the medical professionals admitting that vaccinated can still carry and spread COVID, and even contract it, and that all the vaccines are really good for is minimizing the symptoms and making things less severe if a vaccinated person catches it. Just like he missed or ignored the news that wearing masks has no real effect on catching or spreading COVID unless they're expensive N95 or similar rated masks, which his tiger muzzle mask is NOT. So much for listening to the medical professionals, right? He's such a fucking idiot. At least he's content to look like a total exceptional individual, I guess. That's...something, right?

Last edited:

BananaSlamma

kiwifarms.net
Lou continues.
also the refusing to call the person by their username part is kinda interesting because it gives the implication that Lou is fully willing to call you a name that'll insult you, kind of like when they repeatedly and voluntarily misgendered a teenager a year ago, or voluntarily deadnames someone.
1634257065097.png
1634257095466.png

Lou is also going to attempt to wake up early because they're interested in the upcoming Animal Crossing update, meaning we'll possibly get a chance to see Lou spew red hot rage towards anyone that isn't happy with the update, or anyone that IS happy with the update if he doesnt like it.
1634257390738.png

Lou basically calls Nitrofox exceptional
1634257246138.png

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lou continues.
also the refusing to call the person by their username part is kinda interesting because it gives the implication that Lou is fully willing to call you a name that'll insult you, kind of like when they repeatedly and voluntarily misgendered a teenager a year ago, or voluntarily deadnames someone.
View attachment 2626702View attachment 2626710

Lou is also going to attempt to wake up early because they're interested in the upcoming Animal Crossing update, meaning we'll possibly get a chance to see Lou spew red hot rage towards anyone that isn't happy with the update, or anyone that IS happy with the update if he doesnt like it.
View attachment 2626736

Lou basically calls Nitrofox exceptional
View attachment 2626729
The nerve of this user, having numbers is their Twitter handle. Don't they know they should be more like Louis and change their username every week?

AssRock

Probably drunk. Also, Lou is fat.
kiwifarms.net
I guess Louie has continued to miss all the news (or wilfully ignored it) about the medical professionals admitting that vaccinated can still carry and spread COVID, and even contract it, and that all the vaccines are really good for is minimizing the symptoms and making things less severe if a vaccinated person catches it. Just like he missed or ignored the news that wearing masks has no real effect on catching or spreading COVID unless they're expensive N95 or similar rated masks, which his tiger muzzle mask is NOT. So much for listening to the medical professionals, right? He's such a fucking idiot. At least he's content to look like a total exceptional individual, I guess. That's...something, right?

To add onto this, it's why vaxxed people are advised to avoid the unvaxxed because having resistance doesn't mean you aren't exempt from spreading it. Just because you don't get sick doesn't mean that you aren't a carrier; it's why wearing a mask is only really effective when worn by a vaxxed person; it's our droplets that are contagious.

And to slightly disagree with you; even a bandanna is better than nothing in terms of containing the spread, but it's seriously advised and important to wear the N95s for superior coverage.

It's like when you visit a friend or family member undergoing cancer treatment or who is immunocompromised; you wear the best you can because you care about others as opposed to just slapping something on to adhere to regulations. But Lougie doesn't give a shit about other people, just like the people making trendy and/or animal mask designs; if they did, they'd pay the extra to get them N95+ rated and in terms of cloth masks, with removable and replaceable filters.

They're designed exactly for people like our resident snot rocket; folks who just want to consume for their own needs and no one else.

tl;dr: Lou is fat and selfish and no one wants to have sex with him.

Lou's Abndoned Artwork

Lou 2021: $10,398.09 begged on Twitter!
kiwifarms.net
Man, I wish my life was so devoid of anything I had to "try" to wake up before 10 in the morning. Even on the weekends when I sleep in, I roll out of bed at 9am at the latest. Having a standard job and proper structure in your life does that to you.

Granted, if you're a shift worker or working until late in the night, all good.

Being an unemployed NEET and casually waking up at midday after a long night of jerking off, staring blankly at YouTube and sinking further into a pile of foam mattresses is a sign you're fucking useless and need some proper structure and focus in your life.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say "wilfully ignored".

Remember, this is a man who somehow manages to not know why eating pizzas all day causes him to lose his feet to diabetes. Lou doesn't miss news - he just shuts down whenever he hears news he doesn't like (e.g. his long-suffering doctor telling him not to eat pizzas all day)

He's also stupid, petty, and always looking for reasons to be disagreeable towards his fellow man. So, he's not going to look into the matter that closely, he's not going to be able to understand the matter with any degree of nuance or sophistication even if he does, and really so long as he thinks he has the slightest reason to get in a fight online, that's good enough for him. Why run the risk of hearing something informative that'll make him so upset that he won't be able to eat for a couple hours, when all he really wants to do is charge on ahead and be a spiteful old man on Twitter?