Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acetigress - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and is reading this thread right now!

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
his profile has both karra and karras in it
Yet missing carrots. :story:
I’ve never wanted to give Lou the benefit of the doubt more than right now but on the subject of how weird it is that he hasn’t let on to a regular time frame for getting tardbux, there is the unsettling possibility that if he’s not on some weird and sporadic disability or unemployment schedule, that he’s selling photos of his nephew online.

It would explain the significant but non-regular income and the reason this other income source has been kept so quiet and not used for any type of grifting,

This is firmly in tinfoil hat territory but if we can’t figure out a definitive answer on government benefits it’s not out of the realm of possibility.
I was going with a homo onlyfans.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1596214
You could use that money to see a doctor but no, the urge to consoom is just too strong
I know I shouldn't judge Lou's writing based on tweets, but Christ, the first sentence has nothing to do with the second and the next should be "...and a piece of art (comma) I will go from there (either comma or period) I think I earned."

If you're going to claim to be a writer, Lou, use proper grammar and sentence structure.

Look, it's the first chilly night of the year & I might have had an apple cider with honey whiskey. Or two. Apparently, that makes my inner grammar police come out.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I shouldn't judge Lou's writing based on tweets, but Christ, the first sentence has nothing to do with the second and the next should be "...and a piece of art (comma) I will go from there (either comma or period) I think I earned."

If you're going to claim to be a writer, Lou, use proper grammar and sentence structure.

Look, it's the first chilly night of the year & I might have had an apple cider with honey whiskey. Or two. Apparently, that makes my inner grammar police come out.
Some people may claim ACAB, but that NEVER includes the grammar police.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lou is now claiming he spent his childhood in fucking foster care.

View attachment 1596755
View attachment 1596756
https://archive.md/sF4TE
https://archive.md/R0GeE

I fucking choked on my water when I read this and my coworker in the office next to mine came over to ask if I was fucking okay. Christ Almighty :story:
Well, of course. Both of his parents are dead and you can't expect him to stay with his father's corpse after it molested him. Louis held a lot of promise despite being raised in foster care homes if he was accepted to two major universities, although it's rather odd he would choose to burn the acceptance letter for a college in his home state.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, that's a new one.

We need to have a poll about Lou's next lie!

A. Lou's grandma was a spy during WWII and she liberated his grandpa from Auschwitz
II. Lou was actually adopted and he met his TOTALLY JEWISH parents who live in a kibbutz in Israel but they don't love him because trans
3. Lou was kidnapped by Mama Gags and Butch from a group of Gypsies Travellers and he's the reincarnation of a Gypsy Roma witch and he cursed himself to starve to death

Turael

EGG
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596755
View attachment 1596756

I fucking choked on my water when I read this and my coworker in the office next to mine came over to ask if I was fucking okay. Christ Almighty :story:
I never documented it, but I believe I've read Lou posting about how he was put in foster care when he was a preteen or such, then taken out by his father, and I'm going to guess when he was legally an adult he went back to his mommy or something. Lou's timeline is more twisted than an episode of Sliders.

Boys Club Rhetoric

Grab them by the pussy
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let's be completely

View attachment 1596755
View attachment 1596756

Fucks sakes Lou. Bit of a power level here, but I actually grew up in foster care (and not just a few months. It was almost my entire childhood) and while I will freely admit I had a very easy time compared to the many horror stories out there, I could still tell some stories. But really Lou, you and I, we're close in age, and Idgaf about my birthday. I haven't particularly cared since I was a teen, just like most people don't anymore. I certainly don't now as a fucking grown adult

Get over yourself

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed when looking back on his manic episodes, it appears he prefaces all of them by claiming his family went and ate without him. Since they're used to these episodes, they most likely can tell by Louis's disposition alone that he's going to start acting up.

I'm curious to observe this theory in action the next time he claims he missed out on family dinner.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed when looking back on his manic episodes, it appears he prefaces all of them by claiming his family went and ate without him. Since they're used to these episodes, they most likely can tell by Louis's disposition alone that he's going to start acting up.

I'm curious to observe this theory in action the next time he claims he missed out on family dinner.
>tfw Lardo's the unruly, ill-mannered mongrel that's acting out every time the owners leave for work
:story: He needs a fatass whisperer instead of MOAR GAYMEZ.

Star Galactics

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Get that boy a snickers. He hangry as hell.

Reactions: AJneedsElocution

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

You're making the mistake that he's not lying again. I don't for a second believe the situation is what he portrays it.

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of his "friends" have actually DM'd him asking for the wishlist.

Hopping over to Momma's facebook, and I count 7 posts over the past few days where all she does is complain that she hates the new facebook layout. Lou responded to one, which isn't very interesting but he did share a screenshot which shows the names of some of his friends so I thought I'd post it in case there's anyone of note
1600174202506.png

1600174216065.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of his "friends" have actually DM'd him asking for the wishlist.

Hopping over to Momma's facebook, and I count 7 posts over the past few days where all she does is complain that she hates the new facebook layout. Lou responded to one, which isn't very interesting but he did share a screenshot which shows the names of some of his friends so I thought I'd post it in case there's anyone of note
View attachment 1597716
View attachment 1597717
That's some mighty friendly banter with a dead transphobic mother, Lardo Ravioli Gagliardi.
That Cheyenne sounds familiar from one of the twatter screenshots.