Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @acetigress - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and is reading this thread right now!

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of his "friends" have actually DM'd him asking for the wishlist.

Hopping over to Momma's facebook, and I count 7 posts over the past few days where all she does is complain that she hates the new facebook layout. Lou responded to one, which isn't very interesting but he did share a screenshot which shows the names of some of his friends so I thought I'd post it in case there's anyone of note
View attachment 1597716
View attachment 1597717
Marcus Noble is, or was, Lou's "boyfriend":

(Marcus Noble, incidentally, has referred to Louis as his "girlfriend" at least three times, and they've apparently roomed together at cons and exchanged gifts with some frequency. Don't ask me to explain that one.)

1590171775794.png 1590173155052.png 1590172654122.png 1590171872993.png 1590171954600.png 1590172166830.png 1590172386853.png
Against all odds, he seems to be mostly normal. Decent looking guy, ordinary nerdy interests, a furry but apparently not a perv, no abusive political screeching that I can see. It's all too weird for me to understand.

1600185781160.png 1600185793039.png

edit: He does have an NSFW Twitter account, though. Apparently furries are required to have them now. Thankfully, the account is protected.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net

Against all odds, he seems to be mostly normal. Decent looking guy, ordinary nerdy interests, a furry but apparently not a perv, no abusive political screeching that I can see. It's all too weird for me to understand.

edit: He does have an NSFW Twitter account, though. Apparently furries are required to have them now. Thankfully, the account is protected.
mygf.png

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would be considered a normal break from Twitter each night was a traumatic lock on his account for a tweet he deleted so it doesn’t even exist
View attachment 1598041
Showing he has no idea how fines, the law, or literally anything works
View attachment 1598042
The NFL has fined players for decorating their uniforms in honor of dead cops, breast cancer, and more. I'd be surprised if the same thing doesn't happen to this guy.

JoyQ

Radicalized by Rowling
kiwifarms.net
The NFL has fined players for decorating their uniforms in honor of dead cops, breast cancer, and more. I'd be surprised if the same thing doesn't happen to this guy.
The rest of the team are wearing “Antwon Rose Jr” on their helmets, a 17 year old boy who was killed by police a couple years ago. It’s not the writing that’s the issue for Lou, it’s that he wrote someone else’s name than was agreed upon by the rest of the team.

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rest of the team are wearing “Antwon Rose Jr” on their helmets, a 17 year old boy who was killed by police a couple years ago. It’s not the writing that’s the issue for Lou, it’s that he wrote someone else’s name than was agreed upon by the rest of the team.
I was just pointing out that Lou wasn't talking out of his ass about the dude getting a fine.

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed when looking back on his manic episodes, it appears he prefaces all of them by claiming his family went and ate without him. Since they're used to these episodes, they most likely can tell by Louis's disposition alone that he's going to start acting up.

I'm curious to observe this theory in action the next time he claims he missed out on family dinner.
Ooo, that's a good pull. But it makes me wonder,

This is a twist! I never expected Lou to have ever had a relationship of any kind.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
"A vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. I live in a swing state where every vote matters, and I don't want to help Trump, so I'm not going to vote at all. Checkmate, liberals."

View attachment 1598381
To be fair, Lardo himself could be considered a swinging state. He's massive enough and changes his opinion every fucking day, sometimes even from one twatter tard-fight to the next.

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
"A vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. I live in a swing state where every vote matters, and I don't want to help Trump, so I'm not going to vote at all. Checkmate, liberals."

View attachment 1598381
I believe we have a screenshot of him on the other side of this argument earlier in the thread. How many times has he flipped between voting for Biden and not voting for Biden now?

Lou’s Biggest Fan

>Does fapping count as an emotional response?
kiwifarms.net
He’s said I don’t know how many times now that him not voting for biden isn’t a vote for trump, that “0+0 =/= 1”.

And now here he is arguing the exact fucking opposite. Again.

Lou maybe if you didn’t demonstrate repeatedly and consistently that your values and beliefs are whatever the fuck you think will win you an argument in that moment you’d have more donations.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Retards like Louie should be legally stripped of their right to vote. Not only does he not have the mental faculties to make an informed vote, but he has no job, no property, and doesn't pay taxes. People like him should have zero say in how the country is run.

I just think it's hilarious he's buying another ipad.
What does he need with another one? What does he need with one in the first place? He's got a computer and a smartphone. It's pretty ridiculous.

Apple just announced new iPads today. That has GOT to be the reason.
He's like a junkie who just got a call from his drug dealer telling him he just got in a shipment of a new kind of Smack. "Yeah Louie, this shit will make you fly, man! Forget China White, my dude! This shit is stronger, hits harder, gets you there cleaner, keeps you flying longer, takes you higher, and will give you the cleanest fix of your life, man!" Louie's on the other end of that call shaking so hard that his family thinks there's an earthearthquake happen. Gotta get that techno consumer fix!