Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @artemistig - #T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
I often find myself wishing that President Trump actually had been as fascist as everyone says he was and had gone through with all the Nazi-esque things people like Louie said he was going to do. The US would have been a much better place with far fewer wastes of life burdening it. Sadly, we'd likely still be stuck with Louie since he's not actually transgender. But baby steps, right?

Turael

EGG
1614051780007.png

Somehow I missed this beautiful post. AHAHAHAHAH!!!! It's like how when Lou claimed he wanted to go into professional art he pronounced it, "drawling". Lou keeps reminding me that although he's in the northeast, he's a backwoods hick through and through. And remember, he's a writer!

And Lou? The reason why Biden doesn't want to forgive your student loan debt is because you dropped out of college for plagiarism and thus never completed enough of it to ever form a lucrative career. Or a career in any form. The only words you're capable of writing are, "I turned into a big tiddy tiger and everyone loved me because I was awesome even though I did nothing meaningful with myself, the end." You're never going to be a taxpayer. You're never going to ever be a return on anyone's investment. But at least the people who gave you the money to go educate yourself that you completely wasted can get their money back.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
Not to be super autistic, but the god Thor's hammer is spelled Mjölnir; the MCU Thor's hammer is spelled Mjolnir.

The only reason Louie even knows the tiny shred of Norse mythology that he does is because of stupid capeshit movies. And even then, it's only the most basic-bitch of basic-bitch stuff that everyone fucking knows, like Thor, Loki, and Odin. If you asked him to explain who Týr, Jörmungandr, and Frigg are he would stare at you slack-jawed and vacant for a while, then reply with something asinine like "Tears are when you cry, frig is what you say when your mom is around and you can't say fuck, and that other one is a made-up word". Then he might go off to Google it and make a Twatter post about them to pretend like he's smart. I guaran-fucking-tee you that he can't name Thor's sons without looking them up, or even knows that Thor has sons (until he reads this and Googles it) since Thor doesn't have children in the MCU movies.

Parasaurolophus

dino with a spoon
Smh. I know it's been a tad more calm lately, but that shouldn't be a reason to grow sour. Why speculate on his lack of knowledge when he provides so much more on his own? Also, even if in the end it was just to manipulate Jackalope into staying with him and there was no need to broadcast it, it was genuinely a sweet moment there between the two I think. Maybe that one person Corust spoke to had a point, that he is capable of maintaining relatively good relationships and that twitter is just all his pent up anger we witness. Doesn't justify anything, of course, just saying

If you need real reasons to get angry, just read what he has to say about abortions

christianity.PNG

twitter // archive

john 2.PNG

twitter // archive

What that bible passage about the story with the prostitute that Jesus saved from being stoned to death has to do with anything? I don't know, but apparently Lou found it interesting enough to google it and comment that there

john.PNG

equity.PNG

twitter // archive

centrism.PNG

twitter // archive

empty gestures.PNG

twitter // archive

empty gestures 2.PNG

twitter // archive

what.PNG

twitter // archive

Connecting dead children to financial profit surely will play out just fine. I don't get it, honestly. His idea is to make the father accept an abortion easier because he would be compensated? But how can you not see that backfiring in any way? Lou, please just go outside every once in a while

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
Is his IQ is closer to room temperature than most people's?

EDIT: I am asking legitimately. Do we know if he was ever diagnosed as low IQ?

We can only really speculate, but the chances of Louie being developmentally challenged are high. Sadly, we don't have any concrete information like a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or anything like that, and Louie hasn't made any statements regarding same. All we have to go on is Louie's own behavior and social media posts, and a news article written about him when he was in college where he and Mama Gags were interviewed, and many of Mama Gags' quoted statements had very clear "I'm so proud of my retarded son!" vibes to them.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
...fuck me, I just realized that professional Learning Swedish writer Lou here spelled Mjolnir as Moljnir. And pronounced it as Myal-neer. How.

Not to be super autistic, but the god Thor's hammer is spelled Mjölnir; the MCU Thor's hammer is spelled Mjolnir.
Let's be real......we all know he pronounced it 'mule deer'

Dusk

Lou Gags is too FAT for Commander Shepard
Smh. I know it's been a tad more calm lately, but that shouldn't be a reason to grow sour. Why speculate on his lack of knowledge when he provides so much more on his own? Also, even if in the end it was just to manipulate Jackalope into staying with him and there was no need to broadcast it, it was genuinely a sweet moment there between the two I think. Maybe that one person Corust spoke to had a point, that he is capable of maintaining relatively good relationships and that twitter is just all his pent up anger we witness. Doesn't justify anything, of course, just saying

If you need real reasons to get angry, just read what he has to say about abortions

View attachment 1942916
twitter // archive

View attachment 1942917
twitter // archive

What that bible passage about the story with the prostitute that Jesus saved from being stoned to death has to do with anything? I don't know, but apparently Lou found it interesting enough to google it and comment that there

View attachment 1942925

View attachment 1942935
twitter // archive

View attachment 1942936
twitter // archive

View attachment 1942937
twitter // archive

View attachment 1942938
twitter // archive

View attachment 1942940
twitter // archive

Connecting dead children to financial profit surely will play out just fine. I don't get it, honestly. His idea is to make the father accept an abortion easier because he would be compensated? But how can you not see that backfiring in any way? Lou, please just go outside every once in a while

Jesus Christ, Lou, make up your mind on Joe Biden! If not for your twitter followers, then for us, so we know what kind of retarded we can make fun of you for being.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
Jesus Christ, Lou, make up your mind on Joe Biden! If not for your twitter followers, then for us, so we know what kind of retarded we can make fun of you for being.

He won't. Being a flip-flopping hypocrite allows him to be a contrary douche-nozzle to random people online, and that's Louie's favorite thing to do next to scamming money from rubes to buy more consoomer shit he doesn't need.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
While Lou is being boring, I thought I'd point out that the Internet Archive has been capturing most of Lou's tweets without even being asked. For example, here's the Wetback Tweet:

1614099596754.png

This has two main benefits. First, archive.md was shitting itself during Lou's late January meltdown, and although we attempted to process almost all of his tweets during that period, he'd already deleted most of them by the time they came up in the queue several days later. By contrast, the Wayback Machine seems to have caught most of them the same day he wrote them, before he DFEd. Second, the Wayback Machine is much better known than archive.md, and everyone knows how it works. So even people who believe Lou when he says that we hateful transphobes somehow altered the archive.md records won't believe we have the capability to alter Wayback Machine archives. The upshot is greater accountability and reduced deniability for Lou, and we don't even have to do anything.

If I have time, I'm going to check the archive links from the posts I made during the meltdown, and replace any nonfunctional ones with Internet Archive links. You should do the same.

Also, the "Folgen" ("Follow") button in the screenshot gets translated by Google Translate as "consequences," which is delightful.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
he's so retarded already I don't think his political affiliation matters.
His political affiliation is fat and I wouldn't associate with it.
Let's be real......we all know he pronounced it 'mule deer'
And started salivating right away - think of all the sloppy joes he could get from a single buck!