Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @atigress83 - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and won't beg until Nov. 15!

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Stole a scene from Brother Bear. Can you recognize some users?
*Added a few more
Chicken Picnic, Turael, _01, Wooden Spoon, Lou's Biggest Fan, Second Missing Primarch Space Egyptian, Boob Whiskers, PunPun
Leonard Helplessness, General Disarray, The Dude
View attachment 1668871
I'm sorry but @Iron Hamster needs to be in a picture about Louis' dead mother.

General Disarray

In the dark of the day or the black of the sun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lou's been pretty quiet today. He did manage to wallow in a little self-pity though, regarding his big day yesterday,

1602988038907.png

The responses are just the usual suspects offering hugs. He retweeted Rabs again as well (shilling her ugly-as-sin boots), and made fun of Trump's dancing. Not one begging post, which is surprising.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lou's been pretty quiet today. He did manage to wallow in a little self-pity though, regarding his big day yesterday,

View attachment 1669255

The responses are just the usual suspects offering hugs. He retweeted Rabs again as well (shilling her ugly-as-sin boots), and made fun of Trump's dancing. Not one begging post, which is surprising.

Mama Gags allows her worthless, jobless, virgin 37 year old son live in her house rent-free, cooks for him, likely does his laundry, provides him with internet and cable TV...but that's not enough for Louie. It's not enough that she's out hundreds of dollars every single month without asking for any compensation. No, she needs to be giving him gifts and baking him a cake and anything else Louie feels he's owed on his "special day", even if his mother can't afford it. And she has to say that she loves him, because everything I've listed above isn't enough for Louie to know she loves him.

What an absolutely insufferable, greedy, selfish, entitled piece of shit he is. Does he even know when his mother's birthday is? When was the last time Louie bought Mama Gags a birthday gift? Or said he loves her? Or has done anything to thank her for not kicking his worthless ass out into the cold reality of the streets to fend for himself because he's a grown-ass fucking adult who shouldn't be mooching off his mother for life?

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1669255

I mean there is something pretty fucking wrong when the phase “only a mother could love” doesn’t even apply to Lou.

However it is important to remember Lou is a liar when it comes to his mom. She’s so addicted to Facebook that she probably “Liked” his bday auto announcement and sent a circa 2000’s smiley gif. Lou didn’t check Facebook as he can’t grift on it since everyone he lies about is on it.

General Disarray

In the dark of the day or the black of the sun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rich Evans Apologist

there's a GOOOOOOOOST
kiwifarms.net
Louie boy made it to the dude, weed page! It makes me wonder - his brother is some druggie, right, but has our golden boy's psyche ever been blasted out by mind-expanding substances?

Given that he lives at home and has no friends, I can only assume not. But this gets me thinking - lots of grifter cows do so for money for drugs or booze or so-forth, substances which have physical components that fuck your head up. While still scummy, it's like, you can see where that compulsion to do evil comes from, as well s that inability to integrate into normal life. Louie... Is just lazy, fat, and forever a child. Gadgets and food are his drugs, but it's seemingly much closer to literal than metaphor - and that's a pretty tough nookie to chew on.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lou admits to being an absolute unit
View attachment 1669958

The women he tard-rages at IRL would beg to differ:
View attachment 1669959

At least its not a suicide bait this time:
View attachment 1669960

Even during pathetic online roleplay, he manages to be an ungrateful little shit of a son:
View attachment 1669961
By "eating at the friend's place", he means he'd order two large pizzas and a two-liter of Coke, then eat it all while bitching about how his mom refuses to cook for him and he needs money to go buy lettuce and tomatoes, yinz guys. (And seriously, Lou, get over yourself. Homemade chicken noodle soup and bread are the bomb.)

Semen Demon

Professional lurker
kiwifarms.net
I think by "eating at the friend's place" he means the same thing as when he "gets gifts from friends"

which is to say he sits alone in his room with his hot wheels, inhaling Mountain Dew and eating everything he could order from McDonald's.

Side note: I've noticed Lou doesn't do what a lot of Mastodon users do, which is instance-hopping. Maybe he'd have better chances to get 5 dollars from there that way, but then again, most Mastodon users live off of someone else's paycheck, so not sure if that would help much.

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Either his mom's cooking sucks or he's spoiled his palette to the point where only fast and instant food is appealing.

Homemade chicken soup can be phenomenal and it's not hard to make it better than the shit you get in a can. He's not only exceptionally lazy, but has a really shitty opinion about food when McDonald's and pizza are his go-to options while he lives in a home with a stacked pantry.

It's also pretty telling when mama Gags, as bad as a person she is, openly states that Louie gets nothing and can rot in hell; she's had enough of his shit and has resigned herself to a life of not caring about anything he says and does.
The nephew doesn't have much of a chance with these role models and is facing a life of potential obesity with the amount of junk he's allegedly fed. All of that sodium and grease isn't healthy towards physical and neurological growth and it's setting him up for an unnatural addiction to processed foods.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Even during pathetic online roleplay, he manages to be an ungrateful little shit of a son:
View attachment 1669961
Lou: I will be cool and edgy by responding to a hypothetical sweet, wholesome, and loving mother's offering of a freshly made meal like a petulant fourteenyearold jackass!
Also Lou: my mom doesnt say she loves me and I dont understand why :mad:

Also, him complaining that he can't find whale-sized Wonder Woman pyjamas for a grown-ass man... no shit? Most people aren't buying capeshit PJs past the age of like, idk, early adolescence. And let's be real, she might be one of the most prominent female superheroes but when it comes to merch Wonderwoman is B-tier on anything but cringy ~empowerment~ clothing for dumpy nerd girls.

Other than Lou I've only ever met one dude who was into Wonder Woman and he was a TRASHFIRE. Creepy male feminist type, balding thirty-something attending college with the usual 18-22 crowd, enormous flaming faggét who was just general regarded as a mix of creepy and assblasted because his art was shit and he wasn't getting praise for it compared to genuinely talented kids ten year younger than him. He was covered from the neck down in sloppily inked, faded tattooes of whole pages of Wonder Woman comics; had a tendency to go commando and wear basketball shorts so everyone in the class got an eyeful of nutsack at one point of another.
He applied for the comics MFA at my school and managed to crash and burn before even leaving his prelim interview because he tried to proposition the gay, married chair of the program. In the interview.
He was a MONUMENTAL tard and I can think of few people that have given off the 'he wants to wear someone's skin as a coat' vibe so hard. That's the sort of people who are that into Wonder Woman at Lou's age.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic but crazy really runs deep in Lou's circle. These people are so disconnected from reality.

View attachment 1670287

"Normal sized humans"? You mean people that aren't morbidly obese and slowly killing themselves with complications from such right?? Oh no, this tweet refers to our obeast princess, Lou. What drugs are they on?
You have to ask?

Lou's face of addiction.png

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I said before, what makes him a completely flaming loser isn't the lack of friends, isn't being a virgin, isn't even being into comics or furry shit at 37. Everyone is some degree of weird and have their own special tarded interests.
What makes him an insufferable loser pos is tweets like the last ones, where he acts like he's hot shit and everyone should bend over backwards to show him how special and loved he is while he gladly shit on everyone's head like an oversized pigeon.

Don't get me wrong, but I can %100 overlook someone else's weirdness and quirks (as long as they're in the legal range), and still have some kind of interaction with them. But when you act like everyone should be grateful to talk to you and treat me like shit because you think you're special, then I have a problem with you.

Louis fails in the most basic cathegory about human interaction, that is ''don't make every fucking thing about yourself''.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering that WW was initially created by a fetishist who just loved drawing women bound up, it's always been a red flag to me when men are SUPER into her. She's since been rewritten to be a pretty cool feminist character, but the guys who love her tend to love her for the same reasons she was created - fetish shit. Hence Lou's only constant in his fursona - WW clone with enormous tits.