Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @blutiggy - #T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

Let's Find Out!

Get your boots off my bed and GO TO YOUR ROOM!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lou's Abndoned Tablets

Lou 2021: $6127.09 Begged, $2031.21 "received"
kiwifarms.net

Imagine being so fucked up from eating processed foods every day of your life that ingesting anything not laced with sodium, sugar or fats can fuck you up.

Fucking peanuts.

Peanuts triggered him and he doesn't even have a throat closing allergy.

Theophilus Thistler

it was the heat of the money
kiwifarms.net
Some self awareness? Only if pertains to receiving money.
driedup.jpg

A/T

RonRiot

trans punx fucking shut up
kiwifarms.net
Some self awareness? Only if pertains to receiving money.
View attachment 2065519
A/T
He’s just laying the groundwork for his next big ask. Everyone is supposed to tell him that he doesn’t ask for too much help and that they will always be his kind and generous friend. As usual no one will reply, but he’ll still feel he has something to point to as proof nobody minds his grifting. I guess all the shit he bought with the stimulus he spent weeks shrieking about desperately needing is already boring.

Going back to that neon pink and blue tigress design without changing anything else because they know it might trigger twitter's auto suspend
1617819758249.png
1617819823982.png

T / A

Lou doesn't understand how centrism works in response to a trans person deciding to be done with the republican party, likely after the passing of HB1570 in Arkansas and the introduction of SB514 in North Carolina
1617819919622.png

T / A

Lou is recontemplating using old art for their fursona instead of continuing to be unsatisfied with new commissions, and also apparently wants more followers.
1617820030534.png

T / A
T / A

Lou pretends he has coworkers
1617820124076.png

T / A

Mal0

Removed from the App Store.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Parasaurolophus

sad at the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Theophilus Thistler

it was the heat of the money
kiwifarms.net
What do you even anymore? It's one of the more legible texts too, no typos, just a few negligible grammatical errors and yet I honestly can't tell what the person who labels himself a "writer" is trying to communicate.
I’m pretty sure he’s trying to say mama Gags would pay for his fetish furry commissions especially on his birthday but she would draw the line at full NSFW (bitch :mad:).

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
What do you even anymore? It's one of the more legible texts too, no typos, just a few negligible grammatical errors and yet I honestly can't tell what the person who labels himself a "writer" is trying to communicate.
"Never nude" is a thing from Arrested Development. David Cross's character is a "never nude" (he can never be naked, even when showering).

Lou's stunted mind means he uses a bunch of TV show and pop culture references to get across ideas because words are hard for this professional writer.