Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @diapoom - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and is reading this thread right now!

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

Great Dane

You'll never post alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TygressWrtr continues to accuse Kiwi Farms to be behind the emails, without even naming an individual Farmer so far.

1593544811904.png

These are some of the more recent posts from @ ace@chitter.xyz, not counting replies
1593544997288.png

I know that we have the info already, but why would you dox yourself on Twitter?

And why wouldn't she want to change her email address to something that doesn't contain her 'dead name'?

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TygressWrtr continues to accuse Kiwi Farms behind those emails, without even naming an individual Farmer so far.
It was me. I sent the emails, and will continue to do so until Louis posts a picture of his asshole with my name written next to it. It must be uploaded to Twitter, and remain undeleted until the tweet is archived and the picture is saved and posted in the thread.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
It was me. I sent the emails, and will continue to do so until Louis posts a picture of his asshole with my name written next to it. It must be uploaded to Twitter, and remain undeleted until the tweet is archived and the picture is saved and posted in the thread.
I reckon you'd have more success if you gave him money or sent him food, maybe promised to take his fat ass to a furry fuckfest, but whatevs, it's your op, dude.

And plz try to get another picture showing his feet. I'll reimburse you, I promise.

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part about all these emails is that he's still taking screenshots of them within 1 minute after receiving it. While I'm 99.9% sure he's sending these to himself, imagine if he wasn't. Would he seriously just leave a tab open to Gmail all day, refreshing it every few seconds? Even if he was using some browser extension to notify him when he receives a new email, most of them only work by checking every couple minutes before notifying you and aren't instantaneous notifications.

At this point, the only way this could be any more obvious it was him is if he recorded himself sending himself the email.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
The lunacy never stops
View attachment 1419274

He's also added another blu ray to his wishlist, the greedy fucker
View attachment 1419277

Looking at his archived wishlist from my post, that's not only a new addition, but the same dvd someone supposedly already bought him. Going to try and refund scam someone Lou?

I know we should't condone it, but whoever is doing this got a chuckle out of me. "Last name: Kike" :story:
View attachment 1419333
View attachment 1419334

He didn't blur out any of his details. It's like he wants everyone ever to know where he lives and his phone number.

Dr W

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to whether Lou is just claiming we at the Farms are doing this troll shit (which I believe is self inflicted) as a way of using us as a boogeyman or if he actually thinks we're doing it (if I'm wrong and he just obsessively refreshes his email constantly.)

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to whether Lou is just claiming we at the Farms are doing this troll shit (which I believe is self inflicted) as a way of using us as a boogeyman or if he actually thinks we're doing it (if I'm wrong and he just obsessively refreshes his email constantly.)
If we're wrong and it is a real troll, it is most likely someone that reads this thread or someone he pissed off on twitter, but regardless he can read the thread and see that there's certainly no organized trolling plans going on. It would be someone acting of their own accord, not a kiwifarms conspiracy or whatever he claims it is. Of course, Lou doesn't seem good with context so that probably doesn't matter to him.

JoyQ

knife emoji knife emoji
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part about all these emails is that he's still taking screenshots of them within 1 minute after receiving it. While I'm 99.9% sure he's sending these to himself, imagine if he wasn't. Would he seriously just leave a tab open to Gmail all day, refreshing it every few seconds? Even if he was using some browser extension to notify him when he receives a new email, most of them only work by checking every couple minutes before notifying you and aren't instantaneous notifications.

At this point, the only way this could be any more obvious it was him is if he recorded himself sending himself the email.
It may be legit. He never seems to get off his phone/computer and most devices now have instant notifications that pop up when you get a new email.

also he’s asking for money on two different accounts? Yike

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
If we're wrong and it is a real troll, it is most likely someone that reads this thread or someone he pissed off on twitter, but regardless he can read the thread and see that there's certainly no organized trolling plans going on. It would be someone acting of their own accord, not a kiwifarms conspiracy or whatever he claims it is. Of course, Lou doesn't seem good with context so that probably doesn't matter to him.
We have evidence he had pissed off more than enough people, but they're hard to remember and even harder to point at than the 'Farms.

He's literally the Goy who Cries 'Farms, and he doesn't get much, if any interactions on his tweets aside from his genuinely retarded slapfights which he always loses. Someone archived this an hour ago, showing he's got no retweets or likes or even replies on his tweet captured by @Great Dane : Lou's screaming into the void

And it's the same, even now, and I suspect it's going to be the same tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, too.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
TygressWrtr continues to accuse Kiwi Farms to be behind the emails, without even naming an individual Farmer so far.

View attachment 1419339

These are some of the more recent posts from @ ace@chitter.xyz, not counting replies
View attachment 1419344

And why wouldn't she want to change her email address to something that doesn't contain her 'dead name'?
When were these posted? Did he run somewhere else to beg after posting on twatter he was allegedly good for 2 weeks?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Louis is awake and mad at TERFs
View attachment 1419183
(Archive)
You haven't debunked anything, Lou. I get that you're completely inept at arguing, but this is fucking pathetic. :story:

In order to "debunk" something verifiable facts need to be provided. Lard-ass Louie only provides opinions, feelings, and bullshit lies here.

-Transwomen are biologically male. That's scientific fact.
-No one is born in the "wrong body". Gender Dysphoria is not something someone is born with. It's a mental condition with various factors contributing to it from life experiences.
-Louie was born biologically male. He has male genitalia and XY chromosomes. That's a fact.
-Louie Googled the definition of Dysphoria.
-Louie doesn't believe or know that he's a transwoman. He lies about being trans for attention, pitybux, and to avoid being called out more for being a shitty person. He does nothing to present himself as female. He may also have autogynephilia, which is a fetish, not a gender identity.

These are all facts and self-evident ones at that.

The lunacy never stops
View attachment 1419274

He's also added another blu ray to his wishlist, the greedy fucker
View attachment 1419277

How is Lard-ass going to pay the court and attorney fees to sue a church or religion when he's begging on Twatter everyday for the most minor of things? Oh, right, Louie is an internet tough guy.

It's funny when you do a search on Twitter with his current username and you see replies people have made to him.
We are far from the only people who think he's a loser grifter.

But we are the more recognizable boogeyman for people like Louie. It's easier to point at us and say "Look! The Kiwis are bullying me again!" instead of recognizing that many people unaffiliated with us are giving him shit. To recognize that he's made many enemies before we ever found him would be too close to self-reflection for Louie, and self-reflection might lead to him understanding that he's brought this all on himself for being a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
It's just :thinking: that Louis no longer plasters "18+ only, no minors, absolutely no minors please :tomgirl:" in his twitter profile these days after we've discussed that's basically what a pedo would do. Like the male feminist rapist/sexual harasser. He has done it for a good 4-5 months for every new account thus far. While I don't think he's a kid diddler, I do think there is a reason he really loves these furry cons.

"Police officer, I swear that fox was of legal age! How was I suppose to tell? We're both in a suit."

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
It's just :thinking: that Louis no longer plasters "18+ only, no minors, absolutely no minors please :tomgirl:" in his twitter profile these days after we've discussed that's basically what a pedo would do. Like the male feminist rapist/sexual harasser. He has done it for a good 4-5 months for every new account thus far. While I don't think he's a kid diddler, I do think there is a reason he really loves these furry cons.

"Police officer, I swear that fox was of legal age! How was I suppose to tell? We're both in a suit."
I know lou is a fat greasy oxygen thief who consumes more in life then we’ll ever Contribute.
But is he a pedo As well ? I mean not all pedos are furries but all Furrys are pedos

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know lou is a fat greasy oxygen thief who consumes more in life then we’ll ever Contribute.
But is he a pedo As well ? I mean not all pedos are furries but all Furrys are pedos

If Lou is anything, he is an opportunist. Probably not a pedo, but if he has a opportunity to have some kind of relations with anyone, I would bet age would be a blurry target in the situation.