Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @karadkatt - *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

Let's Find Out!

Hail Þórr!
True & Honest Fan
Lou is going to die long before Mama Gags and Coach Joe.

Also has this been brought up before? I searched the the thread for DUI and didn't come up with anything...

https://www.post-gazette.com/breaki...ke-a-holiday-on-Route-30/stories/200507050122

A DUI sobriety checkpoint operated overnight Friday into Saturday netted seven arrests for drunken driving, 46 traffic citations and 115 warnings -- most of them along the busy traffic artery.​
At 3:15 a.m. Saturday, State Police arrested Denise Gagliardi of Greensburg, a passenger in a car pulled over in the DUI sweep. While waiting in the parking lot at Denny's Restaurant, troopers said Gagliardi "became loud and disruptive and refused to follow directions."
Mama Gags is such a fucking bitch she got arrested AS A PASSENGER at a DUI checkpoint because she was loud and disruptive. Nobody should ever wonder where Lou picked up his shitty behavior ever again.

tofu dog

goffic doggy
Lou is going to die long before Mama Gags and Coach Joe.

Also has this been brought up before? I searched the the thread for DUI and didn't come up with anything...

https://www.post-gazette.com/breaki...ke-a-holiday-on-Route-30/stories/200507050122

A DUI sobriety checkpoint operated overnight Friday into Saturday netted seven arrests for drunken driving, 46 traffic citations and 115 warnings -- most of them along the busy traffic artery.​
At 3:15 a.m. Saturday, State Police arrested Denise Gagliardi of Greensburg, a passenger in a car pulled over in the DUI sweep. While waiting in the parking lot at Denny's Restaurant, troopers said Gagliardi "became loud and disruptive and refused to follow directions."
Mama Gags is such a fucking bitch she got arrested AS A PASSENGER at a DUI checkpoint because she was loud and disruptive. Nobody should ever wonder where Lou picked up his shitty behavior ever again.

Huh. Might actually be something to Lou's whining about her drinking, then.

He wouldn't have to deal with it if he'd move out, though.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
I'm pretty sure the mattress "need" is just a cover for something else that Louie wants, but won't be open and honest about because it's something he knows people will see as frivolous and unnecessary, and he can't think of a way to spin it to seem like it could be a plausible need. How much is the Apple Pen that's compatible with his new iPad? Or maybe Louie just wants pony toys and video games.

You guys, Look, here’s the deal, you’re all fucking retarded, I view you as nothing more than wallets I have to guilt trip in to opening, I have some new expensive electronic that I want to own because the only thing that brings me happiness in this miserable wretched existence that I have built for myself is opening a shiny new box I will get bored of in 12 hours. So give me your fucking cash. This is the last time I’ll ask for anything ever, except not really, because as soon as I get ahold of this shiny new toy, I will come up with some new excuse as to why the last time and the time before that and before that still and all the times before that I have ever said this would be the last time I beg, actually can’t be the last time, because I am the most important being in existence and you are all retarded little maggots who owe me money simply because I say so. So shut the fuck up, don’t question me, harass and threaten anybody that speaks out against me, and send me your mother fucking cash NOW or I will kill myself for real this time, which I think will be bad not because you will mourn the loss of a friend, but because I am perfect in every way and without me the entire world will be a horrible, miserable place. Pay up, faggots.

Please?
You know what? If Lou had the fucking balls to be that upfront and honest about what he does, I would throw $50 his way.

Instead, he gets nothing but my derision, loathing, and occasional chuckle at his spergtastic antics.

tofu dog

goffic doggy
I'm pretty sure the mattress "need" is just a cover for something else that Louie wants, but won't be open and honest about because it's something he knows people will see as frivolous and unnecessary, and he can't think of a way to spin it to seem like it could be a plausible need. How much is the Apple Pen that's compatible with his new iPad? Or maybe Louie just wants pony toys and video games.

Apple pencil he needs is $130

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
Fuck me that foot.

the saddest thing is, I feel bad that he will lose his foot, however because of how he acts and begs for dumb shit like and iPad makes me not want to help him even after he loses his left trotter.

Lou you should be begging for a prosthetic foot or even a scooty puff jr. Not another screen for you to stare at.
Your going die and soon.

I honestly think you will have more fun if you drop the trans act and just shitpost here with us, maybe even try to take even 1% of our advice... but you won’t and that’s what makes you a Lolcow.

Lurk

[Insert picture of foot ulcer here]
Please yinz guiz, for his back and his foot!
1610640511704.png

The new grift is the reason for the new name. Pathetic attempt to hide the fact that he's same person who just took $600 for a life saving iPad.

The real reason he's locked on to the mattress is: -
loutruth.png

After looking around his room and realising he's already used every item in there to steal money, he remembered the very mattress that he's decaying on!

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
At this point he's just doing refrigerator poetry. No I'm not okay. I feel like such a burden. I don't know who I am. I need $300 for needsbeforewants. Please? I'm so tired. Maybe I should go to sleep and never wake up. Please? I have diabetes. My family is transphobic and I am disabled. I hate asking for help. Nothing is ever mandatory, if you don't give me anything that's on you. I've been crying all night. I'm so sorry. I feel like such a burden. Please?...

1610646352320.png 1610646368504.png 1610646381672.png

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
At this point he's just doing refrigerator poetry. No I'm not okay. I feel like such a burden. I don't know who I am. I need $300 for needsbeforewants. Please? I'm so tired. Maybe I should go to sleep and never wake up. Please? I have diabetes. My family is transphobic and I am disabled. I hate asking for help. Nothing is ever mandatory, if you don't give me anything that's on you. I've been crying all night. I'm so sorry. I feel like such a burden. Please?...

View attachment 1847286 View attachment 1847287 View attachment 1847288
All aboard the diabetes train whoop whoop? More like womp womp. Sorry you're struggling so hard with your diagnosis Louie, I guess it must come as a massive shock to eat as much as you did for so long and come out the other end minus one foot bone and prescription of both metformin and insulin.

I would have sympathy for your situation at home if you ever made any effort to get out of it. But you don't ever beg for money to fund an escape from this awful familial situation you claim to be in, you just get more and more shit you don't even need and bait suicide until you get what you want instead of actually making an attempt to work for it.

You say you dont know your 'role' in the fandom, like its some form of vocation. You like furry shit, you're just like everyone else in any fandom. Unless you want to continue to make a name for yourself as a scammer/fraudster who begs for money because they don't want to work on improving themselves to get actual genuine employment. I say this in a way to give you the benefit of the doubt in that maybe you need help to deal with the responsibility and stressers that come with working, its not something everyone can cope with. But that's the thing, if you make no effort to improve yourself and instead spend your life begging for money from strangers online, eventually no one will care for your pleas because everyday life has to continue on for them. If you're disabled, there are state provisions for it. If you are unemployed, there are state provisions for it.

You have no reason to rely on others to give you their money other than laziness. Maybe one day you'll find something to give you a will to better your life. I hope you do.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
You have no reason to rely on others to give you their money other than laziness. Maybe one day you'll find something to give you a will to better your life. I hope you do.
Chances are it's going to be far too late by then, if he ever comes to that point. He can't and doesn't want to stop grifting, he can't and doesn't want to change his diet either.
I guaran-fucking-tee you the hole in his foot is healing the same way his ulcer was "ttlly getting better yinz guiz it just needs some moar neosporin so gib moni plox".

What happened to the avatar, @Lurk ?

Lurk

[Insert picture of foot ulcer here]
Looks like Dear Feeder and the Janny Boys don't like feet pics that much after all.

Do you still have the .gif lying around somewhere?
Sure
lolfoot.gif
Edit to say how the progress of Lou's ulcer is just the perfect illustration of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". The filthy finger in the rotting hole and the direct consequence of it is just... I would say 'chef's kiss' but it's too disgusting for that.

Last edited:

Boys Club Rhetoric

Stop trying to cancel my opinion!

View attachment 1847286 View attachment 1847287 View attachment 1847288

"I don't to be a burden to people"

Editor extraordinaire Louis Dominic Gagliardi III at work folks.

I understand sentences being messed up when typing because you go back and reword them. I'd be willing to overlook that. But a handwritten note? Fucking lol

NyQuilninja

drink me
I don't know how much of a deep-dive disability office would do on his bank account or even online presence, but would the fact he's earned the amount of money he has from grifting impact his eligibility of disability?
Social Security Administration does a thorough financial audit and works in conjunction with the IRS and other government agencies as well as local welfare agencies. They're surprisingly good at sniffing out if you have extra money