Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @lytatigress - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and is reading this thread right now!

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

Lou’s Biggest Fan

>Does fapping count as an emotional response?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it’s going to tick people off because you beg every single fucking day and for as long as you continue to beg for other people’s money, it’s NOT your money to spend, it’s money people gave you for a specific reason because you were begging for it for a specific reason. A single cent you spend on something you didn’t say you were going to use it for is Fraud, Lou.

9BC480A5-77D7-4116-AF6B-9E2649771104.jpeg
https://archive.md/J6bZA

JoyQ

Radicalized by Rowling
kiwifarms.net
Still occasionally contemplating his bizarre income situation. I still don't think he's on disability because he's just too dumb and with too little self control to not ever allude to it in any way. Dunno how true this holds but I know a person on disability in pa for mental issues. They have a case worker and communicate with this person, not to mention they had to have a doctor and court time to even get it in the first place. Plus denials, it was a fight to even get on disability. Are there any suspiciously timed purchases, like in line with regular payments? I don't recall him making any comments that suggest a regular payday. Like I said, he doesn't have the brains or self control to carefully police every word that comes out of his mouth to never let on that he gets money regularly. Also while he has more money than he lets on I don't think it's *that* much. He has some but is not rich. Probably enough to provide for himself though if he chose to, he just wants more for nothing.

A guess is it's all from scamming and reselling stuff online. He's clearly no stranger to it and it would get him some money.
Total speculation and tin foiling:

I don’t believe for a second he is being given the amount he spends just from begging. He is spending at least $2k a month

His bizarre COVID tweet about “writers aren’t essential” set of red flags for me. I think he applied for unemployment and is getting those nice federal unemployment bucks.

Possibly while simultaneously getting disability. Does anyone have that screenshot from Facebook of his mom saying they live off their son’s disability checks? I can’t find it. The only people I’ve seen reference it are me and @Lou’s Biggest Fan. I’m starting to think I made it up lol.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Total speculation and tin foiling:

I don’t believe for a second he is being given the amount he spends just from begging. He is spending at least $2k a month

His bizarre COVID tweet about “writers aren’t essential” set of red flags for me. I think he applied for unemployment and is getting those nice federal unemployment bucks.

Possibly while simultaneously getting disability. Does anyone have that screenshot from Facebook of his mom saying they live off their son’s disability checks? I can’t find it. The only people I’ve seen reference it are me and @Lou’s Biggest Fan. I’m starting to think I made it up lol.
It’s not even tin foil hatting, Lou has next to no reach with his begging. The only times he actually manages to get anything substantial is when he happens to come across some new hapless fool that doesn’t know about him and boosts him to their actually large follow base, as he did with the all-in-one computer.

Kobl and Aark when they were streaming to raise funds to help her replace a broken laptop got close to the same $600 Lou was begging for and probably could have made a bit more but Kobl asked people to stop sending her money. They got easily several times the amount of boosting that Lou has ever gotten over the course of a few days, and between the two of them they seem to have a pretty substantial reach. Aark apparently was notable in the SaveOurSisk crowd and has popped up on the farms a couple times before I made an account here I recently learned, so he has more of a reach than just his mastodon even if he doesn’t use anything else to my knowledge. And I didn’t dig too much in to Kobl but she appears to be a recognized artist with a distinct style that a lot of people like. So combine all that with the fact that they actually worked in exchange for donations and people actually respect them, and they had an actual genuine cause for the money, and that translates in to that $600.

Now compare all of that to Lou: changes his name constantly and blocks everybody over petty shit, constantly gets in random fights and makes an ass of himself, drives his friends away, does nothing but beg day in and day out, most of his followers clearly have him muted or are just there to watch the show, the only consistent orbiters he has are also broke neets, has made an army of enemies all of whom know he is a grifter, any basic search on him for curiosities sake or as a brief background check brings people to this thread, and he’s luck to get more than one or two retweets on any of his beg posts...

There is no fucking way in all hell that he makes $2000 a month off of begging, I doubt he even makes more than a couple hundred a month from begging.

Lou has regular income from another source. There is absolutely no other explanation for the amount of cash he inadvertently shows he spends on a regular basis.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Well, it's confirmed now he is doing the DSP paypal method: any money in paypal goes directly into his bank account. That's why it's always at zero/near zero (boooohooohoooo please? pretty please?) in his screen shots; to make him look like a broke wop while hiding money.
Even if it didn’t a basic inspect element could turn it in to whatever the hell you want for screenshot purposes. Showing a picture of PayPal balance is worthless.

PBJ Sucks

I'll take the Triforce of Dinner to protect me
kiwifarms.net
It’s not even tin foil hatting, Lou has next to no reach with his begging. The only times he actually manages to get anything substantial is when he happens to come across some new hapless fool that doesn’t know about him and boosts him to their actually large follow base, as he did with the all-in-one computer.

Kobl and Aark when they were streaming to raise funds to help her replace a broken laptop got close to the same $600 Lou was begging for and probably could have made a bit more but Kobl asked people to stop sending her money. They got easily several times the amount of boosting that Lou has ever gotten over the course of a few days, and between the two of them they seem to have a pretty substantial reach. Aark apparently was notable in the SaveOurSisk crowd and has popped up on the farms a couple times before I made an account here I recently learned, so he has more of a reach than just his mastodon even if he doesn’t use anything else to my knowledge. And I didn’t dig too much in to Kobl but she appears to be a recognized artist with a distinct style that a lot of people like. So combine all that with the fact that they actually worked in exchange for donations and people actually respect them, and they had an actual genuine cause for the money, and that translates in to that $600.

Now compare all of that to Lou: changes his name constantly and blocks everybody over petty shit, constantly gets in random fights and makes an ass of himself, drives his friends away, does nothing but beg day in and day out, most of his followers clearly have him muted or are just there to watch the show, the only consistent orbiters he has are also broke neets, has made an army of enemies all of whom know he is a grifter, any basic search on him for curiosities sake or as a brief background check brings people to this thread, and he’s luck to get more than one or two retweets on any of his beg posts...

There is no fucking way in all hell that he makes $2000 a month off of begging, I doubt he even makes more than a couple hundred a month from begging.

Lou has regular income from another source. There is absolutely no other explanation for the amount of cash he inadvertently shows he spends on a regular basis.
He absolutely has another source. The source is what I want to know because it is pretty substantial. It's hard to explain what I mean, but my beef with disability or unemployment is that he has unintentionally revealed so much else that I have a hard time believing that he would let the timing of monthly or biweekly payments go unnoticed. He shows he has money. He doesn't show when it comes in. No "I'll wait til the 15th to order this" or "my mom demands 200 a month from me" which she absolutely would. Only thing I can think of is when he begs for money, has 60/200 dollars, then 75/200, then announces that his goal has been reached. I would need a lot of time and autism to find out if reaching his begging goals happens on a suspiciously biweekly basis, or if his purchases otherwise follow a similar pattern.

Also I've no idea when disability or other government funds pay out in pa. I just expect that is comes out in lump sums on a regular basis.

And we know he has electronics but he could just flip things like that regularly. We know he scams companies by following the karen handbook. Could just be a light but constant flow of money through schemes like that.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
He absolutely has another source. The source is what I want to know because it is pretty substantial. It's hard to explain what I mean, but my beef with disability or unemployment is that he has unintentionally revealed so much else that I have a hard time believing that he would let the timing of monthly or biweekly payments go unnoticed. He shows he has money. He doesn't show when it comes in. No "I'll wait til the 15th to order this" or "my mom demands 200 a month from me" which she absolutely would. Only thing I can think of is when he begs for money, has 60/200 dollars, then 75/200, then announces that his goal has been reached. I would need a lot of time and autism to find out if reaching his begging goals happens on a suspiciously biweekly basis, or if his purchases otherwise follow a similar pattern.

Also I've no idea when disability or other government funds pay out in pa. I just expect that is comes out in lump sums on a regular basis.

And we know he has electronics but he could just flip things like that regularly. We know he scams companies by following the karen handbook. Could just be a light but constant flow of money through schemes like that.
The issue is that Lou is a tard, and he’d only be able to pull that shit off so much until he just got blacklisted from companies or had refunds on his accounts frozen.

Is there anything in his family’s history that would hint at a possible stock inheritance? It would have to be fairly substantial in order to equate to more than $1000 a month in dividends and interest

The only other thing I can think of is that his Mom gets his disability checks deposited to her account and then she gives him the rest after she uses what she needs, and there’s a tiny, tiny glimmer of thought in Louie Boy’s skull that makes him keep that quiet or use it as a “MY TRANSPHOBIC MOTHER STEALS ALL MY BENEFITS!!!” grift.

JoyQ

Radicalized by Rowling
kiwifarms.net
Found this for disability. His birthday is the 16th so he should be getting paid every third Wednesday each month.
7CE5369C-F39A-45EA-8630-975D6F2E8762.jpeg
Unemployment is so screwed up right now he could be getting payments really at any point.

his profile has both karra and karras in it

Lou’s Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never wanted to give Lou the benefit of the doubt more than right now but on the subject of how weird it is that he hasn’t let on to a regular time frame for getting tardbux, there is the unsettling possibility that if he’s not on some weird and sporadic disability or unemployment schedule, that he’s selling photos of his nephew online.

It would explain the significant but non-regular income and the reason this other income source has been kept so quiet and not used for any type of grifting,

This is firmly in tinfoil hat territory but if we can’t figure out a definitive answer on government benefits it’s not out of the realm of possibility.