Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @lytatigress - A suicide-baiting, violent, racist, misogynistic, degenerate, furry scam artist who will improve your self-esteem through comparison and is reading this thread right now!

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering he's morbidly obese this is gonna be one hell of a pricey funeral - you won't find a casket that fits and if they decide to light the chunky man-child candle on fire for a more managable size they'll have to chop him up before squeezing him in the cremation machine.

You could heat an entire orphanage through the winter with the amounts of lard dripping off him. Finally Lou can be useful!
How much does it cost to rent a backhoe for a few hours? It's got to be less expensive than a 5XL casket or cremation, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Paul Barker!

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600059
Lou expresses his hatred for cancer victims, again
Louis certainly has a fascination for women with cancer. Namely in the way of celebrating when they die of it or insulting them if they survive.

It's interesting how Louis isn't aware of how monstrous he looks not only when he does this, but in this comment especially. He doesn't even explain why he was nonplussed by her dying of cancer, so he just looks completely heartless.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Louis certainly has a fascination for women with cancer. Namely in the way of celebrating when they die of it or insulting them if they survive.

It's interesting how Louis isn't aware of how monstrous he looks not only when he does this, but in this comment especially. He doesn't even explain why he was nonplussed by her dying of cancer, so he just looks completely heartless.
He remembers his first grade teacher's name, remembers that she had cancer and is also "not upset" that she died? Trying real hard to figure out what a first grade teacher does to leave a lasting impression on someone for 30 years that isn't a good impression.

Edit: Oh, she probably took away the Elmer's glue from him because he was chugging it.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Chad double post time. @PapersPlease this is for you bud.
Speaking of iPads...Also, I think someone else archived this before me but here it is.
View attachment 1598872
View attachment 1598876
View attachment 1598877
Archive

More "food" money down the drain as usual. How many iPads is this now?

[EDIT} Also, was he not just begging for "food" money around this time?
Yes he was, below you will find a number of posts right before then where he was begging.

Lou's mystery benefactor has struck again:
View attachment 1548551

Lol wat
View attachment 1548553

Speaking of Momma, she's still desperate to sell her house
View attachment 1548557
Latest E-Begging. He also mentioned the Farms and denied being a fatass who eats at grubhub every day.
View attachment 1552241View attachment 1552242View attachment 1552244
https://twitter.com/leonadlioness/status/1299092975990050817 (Archive)
Assorted lunacy from overnight:
View attachment 1553770
View attachment 1553771
View attachment 1553773
View attachment 1553774
Was Gneech's Leona character also a lying, grifting fat fuck?
Bumper batch of Lou this evening lads
View attachment 1554439
View attachment 1554440

He's getting brazen as fuck
View attachment 1554441

View attachment 1554446
$75 for bubble wrap, a box and shipping? U avin a giggle m8?

View attachment 1554447

And some pure cringe
View attachment 1554455
View attachment 1554456
:cringe:

Lou jumping straight on the free art potential. New shit avatar when pls?
View attachment 1554464
$20 is a cheap lunch, apparently. Sounds more like Lou is ordering grub hub. Know what's a cheap lunch, Lou? A fucking sandwich which you could make in your own kitchen sitting on a stool if you need to stay off your feet
View attachment 1561565
Louie Boy is back on Mastodon to lie straight through the gap in his putrid teeth and try to say that “he hasn’t asked for food in a while” despite doing it consistently every single day on twitter since the last time he posted to mastodon.

This is just flagrant proof that he know’s he’s lying and that everything said about him being on Mastodon to lie and cheat people out of money is true. He knows he’s been asking elsewhere daily, he knows he’s full of shit, but he’s hoping that people on Mastodon don’t follow him on twitter so he can get away with claiming he hasn’t asked for “help” in a while.

Unfortunately for Lou, a certain Internet Dragon Man’s words have rung true and spread across the fediverse, and after nearly a full day all he has is a single boost, probably from one of his orbiters.

View attachment 1564363
View attachment 1564362
https://archive.md/P7OiF

Another funny thing to note is that Lou genuinely thinks pointing out all the things people say about him and then trying to refute them despite completely missing the point of why people say those things is going to do anything other than make him look more suspicious.

Many people who ask for help with money online get called liars and scam artists, but those who genuinely need help simply explain their situation, what they need money for, and how much, and then let what will happen happen. So Lou habitually trying to refute all the things said about him just paints a picture of him having a recognizable pattern in which many people call him out for the same shit, which turns people off immediately and gets even more to look in to him, which leads them to this thread and all of his dirty laundry.
Looking to add a totally unnecessary orange shake to his meal of lard, just like any starving and broke person would do:
View attachment 1564515
View attachment 1564517
This shit is looking diseased.

Sounds like Louie got his knuckles rapped by Rabbie
View attachment 1564521
Broken down TL:
Lou gets gifted a bluetooth keyboard by his mystery benefactor. ( 8/25 )
Lou begging for "spaghetti" ( 8/28 )
Lou bumps his own begging thread ( 8/28 )
Lou asks for $30 to "instacart some groceries" ( 8/28 )
Lou "attempts to sell his ipad" at a price nobody would buy it for ( 8/28 )
Lou shows $20 in Paypal and says he will have nothing left when he gets home ( 8/29 )
Lou orders McDonalds and has $20 to "get a want" before he goes nuts ( 8/30 )
Lou asks for $20 to get a "cheap lunch" ( 8/31 )
Lou debates Walmart v Grubhub ( 8/31 )
Lou begs on Mastodon ( 8/31 )
Lou gets iPad Mini ( either 8/31 or 9/1 )
Lou "might" buy a book or game ( 9/1 )
Lou orders Arby's ( 9/1 )
Lou bumps his own beg post ( 9/1 )

This I just found funny. Lou supposedly applied for a mail in ballot to help "keep his immunocompromised family safe" but now is saying he isn't voting. Also lol @ calling someone else a fat fuck.

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600053
Where'd that $200 you have saved up come from so quickly, Lou? Its not that $200 you grifted for Walmart money, is it? Just imagine all the spaghetti and sauce you could buy for $400!
The only way he paid $450 for it is if he bought a bunch of accessories with it at the time and just mentally bundled the cost altogether. If he's had it for barely over two weeks, like. The highest I can find is 399.99. Is he adding on the tax and then rounding up to the nearest fucking fifty? IIRC it's like 7% around that area, probably honestly less, so that'd be... $28 tax?

Yeah, hey, Lou - a store wouldn't give you a refund unless you had ALL the parts, and even then. Why in the hell did you think you'd be able to charge MORE than the box cost without all of the original box parts? Why would someone in -desperate need- and a -hole in their fucking fatass foot- spend that much money on a LUXURY ITEM when they just got a NEW COMPUTER and then decide NO, I SHOULD LIKE TO SPEND EVEN MORE

Louie boy, you need to keep yourself hale and hearty just long enough for us to all laugh along the very nanosecond that Mama Gags tosses you out or yeets herself into the afterlife. We need our karmic release.

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
Who even does this? Like, how tone-deaf you have to be to go "HINT HINT ITS MY BIRTHDAY SOON HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT I LIKE".

The entitlement of this guy is staggering.
I think it's essentially just his way to buy himself shit and then claim that 'someone else got it for me' so that people don't catch onto the grift and feel browbeaten to 'be as good as those other people.'

Of course, the more frequently he does it (30 days away? That's... a bit far), the more obvious it is that he's worried people are catching on to the fact that he's spending tugboat bux on himself.

Sheeeeeiiiiiittt

Cactus Cactus
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600357
Still shilling his wishlist. I bet no one's asked for it.
Damn he is laying on that birthday gift list pretty hard. Who the fuck still takes this much stock in their birthday in their mid-thirties. He’s mentally still twelve, I swear.

Ten bucks says he doesn’t get jack shit because he’s virtually friendless. He’ll end up buying it for himself anyway and say a mysterious“friend” bought it for him.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

SUCK! HIS! CLIT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600357
Still shilling his wishlist. I bet no one's asked for it.
"Please someone respond."

The entire second half of this tweet wasn't even needed lol. "I'll send it and you can donate IF YOU WANT TO AND IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT OF COURSE." Trying to play all "well I don't wanna be a burden..." It's so sad that he will never realize no one has any obligation to give a shit about his birthday as a 36 year old child-man. If he wants it so bad, he can buy the shit himself just like everyone else.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
I'm thoroughly confused by the iPad situation at this point. Did we even know he bought a new iPad Mini 5 two weeks ago? God, he's exhausting.

I went through the archives and looked for every separate occasion where Lou supposedly obtained, got rid of, or expressed interest in getting an iPad. Here's what I found:

DateActionModelNotesURL
12/25/2019​
Gave to nephewAlready ownedpost
28-Feb​
Gave to brotherOwned 2, is down to 1post
11-Mar​
WantsiPad Pro 11post
11-Mar​
Lent to stepdad10.2 inchIs willing to give awaypost
14-Mar​
Considering sellingiPad Mini 5post
27-Mar​
SellingIs this the Mini 5?post
23-Apr​
Gave to stepdadUnclear whether he already owned itpost
14-Aug​
SellingiPad 9.7 ( 2018 )post
28-Aug​
SellingiPad Pro 11 ( 2018 )post
29-Aug​
BoughtiPad Mini 5post
15-Sep​
SellingiPad Mini 5post
15-Sep​
WantsNew 10.2 inchpost

Assuming he's not lying about any of this (yeah, right), I count at least seven separate iPads Lou has owned at some point since December. paypal.me/foxyart #TransCrowdFund #PovertyCrowdFund

Last edited:

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is "no share giblist because of hacker known as kiwifarms" the lowest stake of infamy this place has ever claimed?
Probably, it's also the funniest.

All because someone mentioned/noticed that with an Amazon wishlist it's possible to clear the wishlist by hitting the button saying "I ordered it from somewhere else".

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Probably, it's also the funniest.

All because someone mentioned/noticed that with an Amazon wishlist it's possible to clear the wishlist by hitting the button saying "I ordered it from somewhere else".
That was me who pointed that out. The funniest part about it? When you make a wishlist on Amazon, you actually have the option to turn that feature off to avoid abuse. If you do, the only way to actually remove an item from the wishlist is by spending actual money.

Either Lou is too stupid to disable an easily-abused feature, or he's trying to create an artificial scarcity in order to see who his "real" friends are, only to get all pissy when he realizes next to nobody will take him up on his offer. My guess is it's a little of both.