Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / goldenl1oness / Lynn Brooks / @truthtigress - #T R A M S _ C R O W _ F U N D *buys 12 iPads* "Anyone got $600 they can spare?" *spits on cancer patient*

It's October 8th, 2020. Foot amputation when?

• Total voters

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hearing everything through Lou Filter makes the world a magical place.

Considering he's been working to fold diabetes into his begging repertoire, it's weird that he never shows screencaps from his online patient portal/his paper instruction handouts from doctor visits.

It'd be pretty easy to just circle where the doctor dictated "red meat diet" under the summary of visit, right next to "move your body as little as possible" and "patient will remain a useless NEET for the rest of his life--shit, is DragonSpeech still capping this?"
Even better. Doctor likely told him to eat protein. His dumbass thinks protein means meat. You can get that from other things too, fatty. Vegetables? Mmhm. Nuts? Oh boy. Even a little bit of cheese. But nope. Red meat. It's all fat ass sirloins for our trams-(fat)qween

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys give advice as if Lou is going to read our posts in a positive light
As the beetus saga shows, Louis treats having to follow or agree with our advice as a soul-wrenching defeat. Giving him simple and universally helpful words of wisdom just makes it funnier when he is inevitably forced to oblige.

Lou's Abndoned Tablets

Lou 2021: $7465.09 Begged, $2841.21 "received"
kiwifarms.net
So many issues that come with healthy eating/weight loss can be solved by just learning to cook from scratch.

Make your own spaghetti sauce and cut out the sugar. Onion, garlic and sieved tomato + herbs of your choice. Ez. Use chopped tomatoes if you want extra texture, personally not a fan but still anything is better than the stuff from a jar.

Learning to cook allows you to know exactly what you're eating. If you have to count carbs by the gram then it's even more important. But who am I kidding it's never gonna happen lmao, even if it could be twisted into a new grift source I doubt Lou would ever even attempt cooking on his own :story:

All this good talk got me hungry at 2am tho :c

This. I've started losing weight myself because I let myself go for a few years and it was time for me to pull my ass into gear, and honestly, it's pretty fucking simple, and it all boils down to the above.

This is why I don't understand these morbidly obese hamplanets who cry that losing weight is difficult - it's not. All it takes is common sense, which sadly is not possible for people like Lou / Deathfats, because he's just too stupid to know what common sense actually is.

Exert yourself physically. Remove sugars, limit carbs, avoid overly processed stuff. Eat veggies and eat less if you overeat. Simple.

I fucking love carbs. I adore pasta, but it doesn't change the fact I used to eat way too much of it. So I cut it back to once a week. I ditched energy drinks. I cut my soda intake to maybe a single can a week, and most of all, I deleted ubereats and started cooking for myself again. Simple as fuck dishes like Chili, fish with steamed veg, even just dumping random bits and pieces into a slow cooker to make a cheap assed casserole.

Literally that's all it takes for me to start dropping the weight, and that's not even taking into account me just simply walking places rather than taking the car to the shops.

And over here we have Lou, with a real risk of having a stump for a foot, 5XL shirts and going upwards, who believes that chicken nuggies and jarred pasta sauce is A-OK for his diabetic ass, after slowly recovering from surgery from a diabetic foot ulcer.

Loona

Schrödinger’s Corust
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.18.01 PM.png
E4KHF

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.21.57 PM.png
1620181392556.png
1620181402414.png
6No8p

So Lou got the phone. But Lou being Lou, he's now grifting for a wireless charger.
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.22.29 PM.png
2CK5D

Sintharia

Ruining your fursona
kiwifarms.net
This. I've started losing weight myself because I let myself go for a few years and it was time for me to pull my ass into gear, and honestly, it's pretty fucking simple, and it all boils down to the above.

This is why I don't understand these morbidly obese hamplanets who cry that losing weight is difficult - it's not. All it takes is common sense, which sadly is not possible for people like Lou / Deathfats, because he's just too stupid to know what common sense actually is.

Exert yourself physically. Remove sugars, limit carbs, avoid overly processed stuff. Eat veggies and eat less if you overeat. Simple.

I fucking love carbs. I adore pasta, but it doesn't change the fact I used to eat way too much of it. So I cut it back to once a week. I ditched energy drinks. I cut my soda intake to maybe a single can a week, and most of all, I deleted ubereats and started cooking for myself again. Simple as fuck dishes like Chili, fish with steamed veg, even just dumping random bits and pieces into a slow cooker to make a cheap assed casserole.

Literally that's all it takes for me to start dropping the weight, and that's not even taking into account me just simply walking places rather than taking the car to the shops.

And over here we have Lou, with a real risk of having a stump for a foot, 5XL shirts and going upwards, who believes that chicken nuggies and jarred pasta sauce is A-OK for his diabetic ass, after slowly recovering from surgery from a diabetic foot ulcer.
I can’t speak for folks like Lou, but I know that folks struggle with things for a variety of reasons. Getting active is hard when you’re in the Deathfat class. Your body works against you. The best thing out there for folks struggling like this is the workout plans that exist for just these folks, or for seniors and others who just can’t move. When your body acclimated to that lack of motion, you have to get it moving again by starting small and pushing attainable goals. Even a deskcycle is going to do more than just sitting.

Food is also difficult because, taking aside matters of pickiness, being poor fucks you up hard regarding food. That’s why I had mentioned the substitutions earlier. For even picky eaters, swapping a food item here or there is a great way to get the process rolling.

My diabetic partner is a big fan of pasta. We found protein pasta, which allows them their pasta fix, while also factoring protein and fiber into the carbs that are being consumed. But Lou won’t try, and doesn’t want to. He’s somehow satisfied with the way his life is moving, even as we humble agriculturalists keep trying to offer advice that he’s never going to take.

Also, wireless chargers aren’t $60. You don’t need the Apple branded one, Lou. Any Qi charger will do.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
I also looked up Steak-umms because I've never heard of it before, and-

View attachment 2142657

:story: Are you shitting me lmao

I assume Lou’s arbitrary hatred of the city of Philadelphia would prevent him from ever taking generational credit for this. (I assume this springs from one of his sports rivalries, which can be a lot of fun, but it's important not to take them too far. For example, I rightfully hate the 49ers because they suck because of their division rivalry with the Seahawks, but San Francisco is a wonderful place and I love visiting there.)

Stowaway

Goats and Boats
kiwifarms.net
I assume Lou’s arbitrary hatred of the city of Philadelphia would prevent him from ever taking generational credit for this. (I assume this springs from one of his sports rivalries, which can be a lot of fun, but it's important not to take them too far. For example, I rightfully hate the 49ers because they suck because of their division rivalry with the Seahawks, but San Francisco is a wonderful place and I love visiting there.)

There was a thing going around on Twitter a few weeks ago about the "famous New York/ Chicago rivalry," and everyone from New York was like, "The what?" This Philly/ Pittsburgh thing Lou has is similarly one-sided.

Lou's Abndoned Tablets

kiwifarms.net
So Lou got the phone. But Lou being Lou, he's now grifting for a wireless charger.
View attachment 2143929
2CK5D

Fuck me, l'm pretty sure that since his iMac Chub I've had to update his begged totals every day or two, Dudes on a begging binge.

I'm suspecting in a week or so we have another roll on the wheel of "What's my name this month, yinz gaiz?" wheel.

I'm putting money on "Ace" being back on the table.

Lou's Abndoned Tablets

kiwifarms.net
Him whining about only having one lightning cable is hilarious to me. I have an iPhone 11 (because I have a steady income like an adult) and guess how many charge cables I own. Go on, Lou. Take a guess. The answer may surprise you.

It's one.
You can't possibly expect Lou to have just -one- of something, can you?

How the fuck is he supposed to charge his iPhones and iPads at the same time? Do you expect him to try and jostle with a charging cable, trying to find the hole with his degenerating eyesight? You expect him to bend over? His wound doctor specifically stated that he should never bend over again.

You goddamn animal. Have a heart, he NEEDS that wireless charger! It's a requirement for him to manage his lifelong disability of Type II Diabetes, you ableist!

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
I can’t speak for folks like Lou, but I know that folks struggle with things for a variety of reasons. Getting active is hard when you’re in the Deathfat class. Your body works against you. The best thing out there for folks struggling like this is the workout plans that exist for just these folks, or for seniors and others who just can’t move. When your body acclimated to that lack of motion, you have to get it moving again by starting small and pushing attainable goals. Even a deskcycle is going to do more than just sitting.
Fat faggot could always try swimming which is usually recommended to fat fucks/elderly people/disabled people - if his rotting foot wasn't a public health risk.
It's both easier on the body and consumes lots of calories, but he's too lazy to do anything meaningful anyway.

Because he's fat and no one at the swimming pool would have sex with him.

ten dollars off

kiwifarms.net
Is lou related to the guy who invented steak-ums? They both have the same last name and are from Pensylvania.
What if he was, and somehow his monthly cash infusions weren't from the government, but meager royalties from the Steak Ums company? Or along those same lines, maybe he had some kind of injury settlement with regular payments? What other ways might someone receive around a grand each month other than from just working?

Theophilus Thistler

it was the heat of the money
kiwifarms.net
Oh this is beautiful. Now Lou not only have his multiple laptops, chrome book and tablets, but he’s now on multiple phones - all while maintaining an almost exclusive sedatory lifestyle. It’s like almost beyond the scope of human understanding.
66B9EF2C-45C8-45AE-986A-F8B09B7F7B56.jpeg

What about saying how you’ll starve otherwise and all the times you’d make repost after repost vowing not to stop until you get what you want?
671FBE34-6E54-407C-B770-A0A17D6FF070.jpeg

What’s that in the skies?? It’s Diversity Lou!
76C404DE-A1BF-4DBC-BBC1-4B71260BE396.jpeg

Months after is literally after surgery in Lou world. Is his schedule really that busy he can’t catch the bus to his medical appointments?
CF3345D6-C544-4C23-B57D-F6BDAE0C4DD5.jpeg

absolutely not

just a humble eggplant
kiwifarms.net
Oh this is beautiful. Now Lou not only have his multiple laptops, chrome book and tablets, but he’s now on multiple phones - all while maintaining an almost exclusive sedatory lifestyle. It’s like almost beyond the scope of human understanding.
View attachment 2144959

What about saying how you’ll starve otherwise and all the times you’d make repost after repost vowing not to stop until you get what you want?
View attachment 2144957

What’s that in the skies?? It’s Diversity Lou!
View attachment 2144958

Months after is literally after surgery in Lou world. Is his schedule really that busy he can’t catch the bus to his medical appointments?
View attachment 2144960
His wound care doctor is not a fucking nutritionist and also he’s probably lying and snorting copium.
Lou, your diabetes expert wants to see you every 30 days because you’re so unhealthy, and you’re not willing to make any changes that they probably think you’re going to lose a limb sooner rather than later and it’s their job to help you prevent that. Fucking asshole.