Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @acetigress - (NUCLEAR MELTDOWN ON PAGE 75) A furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Great Dane

Keep your eye on the ball
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you believe it's relevant. I harp on this a lot, but I don't tend to involve parents unless they're directly tied to what makes them intriguing; for relevancy, of course. But, as always, I'm not going to stop anyone who posts information regarding them. Either way, there's no rush.

Your link is a little wonky, but I grabbed the cached version in this screenshot. The light difference on the top is just the website being weird. It denotes his mother as "Denise Ann Gagliardi." I'm sure Louis will be happy enough to inadvertently confirm it for us.

View attachment 1153270
This is an obituary for Louis Gagliardi Jr.
1582217350749.png

Family Tree link for Denise Ann Gagliardi. The spouse indicitates she is/was in a relationship with someone with the last name of Zastawniak
1582217418376.png

Here's one for Diana; the age is a bit off, but that's because the full DoB wasn't released. Neither of the family tree links have a working archive due to captcha.
1582217493202.png

Could this be Denise's, and subsequently Diana's address?
1582217727424.png

1582217813417.png

125 S Hamilton Ave, Greensburg, PA
Source: https://www.yellowbook.com/people/denise-gagliardi/

I wonder why Diana wants to talk to Cloudflare.
1582217563064.png

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Lou has sent me a complaint.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Add his email address to the OP :story:

norbo

Can't a nigga just enjoy some batman and trains?
kiwifarms.net
Am I late to the party?

@capsaicin really isn't kidding. This has gotta be some sort of record. He's moving at light speed.

Maybe his next fursona should be Sonic.

On another note, I'm continually flabbergasted how someone in their thirties can be this disconnected from reality. He doesn't appear to have any known and diagnosed medical conditions (at least that he has claimed). I'm not really that blown away by the whole "living at home thing" considering it seems to be becoming more common. The part that is a really amazing is how dedicated he is to being worthless, though is suppose that is pretty run of the mill for many cows. Doesn't even feel any sort of obligation to his family to be useful. If we could deport citizens in the US, he would be top of the list.

That "I was abused" shit though isn't an excuse to be a useless fuck your entire life. I look forward to him posting here in the coming hours as he clearly is going to do.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is an obituary for Louis Gagliardi Jr.
View attachment 1153857

Family Tree link for Denise Ann Gagliardi. The spouse indicitates she is/was in a relationship with someone with the last name of Zastawniak
View attachment 1153861

Here's one for Diana; the age is a bit off, but that's because the full DoB wasn't released. Neither of the family tree links have a working archive due to captcha.
View attachment 1153863

Could this be Denise's, and subsequently Diana's address?
View attachment 1153870
View attachment 1153871
125 S Hamilton Ave, Greensburg, PA
Source: https://www.yellowbook.com/people/denise-gagliardi/

I wonder why Diana wants to talk to Cloudflare.
View attachment 1153864
That sounds feasible. Louis has mentioned his house having an upstairs/downstairs and it appears to be the length needed to contain a hallway, given Louis has complained about his stepfather painting the hallway connecting to his room.

Nice.

This dude is doing a cow speedrun.
Given that he's already tried to delete his account, recreated it, responded to Kiwifarms directly, and now has tried taking the website down, all in the course of just two days, that description is cuttingly accurate.

Add his email address to the OP :story:
Done and done. Given that his email address matches his old username (including the one he used to create his Steam account), this is definitely his personal email instead of a burner account.

It's shocking how unbelievably shortsighted Louis is.

Great Dane

Keep your eye on the ball
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That sounds feasible. Louis has mentioned his house having an upstairs/downstairs and it appears to be the length needed to contain a hallway, given Louis has complained about his stepfather painting the hallway connecting to his room.

Nice.

Given that he's already tried to delete his account, recreated it, responded to Kiwifarms directly, and now has tried taking the website down, all in the course of just two days, that description is cuttingly accurate.

Done and done. Given that his email address matches his old username (including the one he used to create his Steam account), this is definitely his personal email instead of a burner account.

It's shocking how unbelievably shortsighted Louis is.
Doing a bit of research, the birthdate is October 16, 1983 according to the Seton Hill blog and an old Wikifur page.
1582232909436.png

1582232945450.png

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
Wishlists are for seven year olds at Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas gifts, this is Lou's mom. If you can bear with me for a few days, I can do a full doxx based on what I know about his dad, but I am without wifi at the moment and the (marriage, estate, property) court searches won't load. If someone else gets a head start, be my guest.
Don't know if anyone caught this, but Louie's mum may have been in the comments of that article:

crazylady.png

Interesting character. Doesn't link to a Facebook account so difficult to verify.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if anyone caught this, but Louie's mum may have been in the comments of that article:

View attachment 1154138

Interesting character. Doesn't link to a Facebook account so difficult to verify.
There's no reason to believe this is a troll since it's a dime-a-dozen article on a local news website.

I love how his mother behaves near-exactly like her son. That's hilarious.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little off-topic, but Louis retweeted this.

1582236218600.png

The audacity of these people, especially given that he says he'll block "beggars" while simultaneously insulting people who could give him money while demanding they should.

I'm stunned this mindset isn't exclusive to Louis, and now I'm wondering if it was learned from this community of panhandlers.

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
Additional confirmation on address as well as potential hit for phone number:

cantercastnetwhois.png

Ufind lookup (Archive)

(Shell out a couple bucks for domain privacy, dummy!)

The cantercast.net domain doesn't go anywhere, presumably he let it expire in 2013. Looks like it was supposed to be a pony podcast:

eqdpost.png

Equestria Daily post (Archive)

Make an account and chat with us about it, Lou.

edit: tidied up some links

Last edited:

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
A little off-topic, but Louis retweeted this.

View attachment 1154152

The audacity of these people, especially given that he says he'll block "beggars" while simultaneously insulting people who could give him money while demanding they should.

I'm stunned this mindset isn't exclusive to Louis, and now I'm wondering if it was learned from this community of panhandlers.
Do they not realize how easily this can be turned around on them? How about instead of buying shitty fur suits they donate all of that money to starving people? Or are they "greedy rich assholes" too? These guys are just as "materialist" as anyone else.

Tags
die null