Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @acetigress - (NUCLEAR MELTDOWN ON PAGE 75) A furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
So remember how Lou has a bit of uh, a bit of a habit of jumping into things headfirst without actually looking into the situation he's inserting himself into (first example that springs to mind, when he told the woman with cycling oxygen levels she was literally killing his parents)?

So this popped up on his feed, which of course he was very happy to claim his victim badge for:
overreaction0.jpg
(archive)
Oooh, targetted harassment, oppressing one's identity, very scary! Of course, I was curious, so I gave a little clicky click to see just what it was that person got reported for...

Oh, it's because they're absolutely shit-eating crazy.
overreaction.jpeg
(archive)
Also, and more importantly to Lou's crowd, this was a tranny slapfight. The one Lou's deciding to side with? Was apparently calling whoever they were fighting with (an autistic trans-something-not-female) a bitch on purpose because they knew it was a misgender. So basically, being an absolute cunt in the most un-woke way possible.
And what, dare you ask, was the cause of this ride on the crazy train? Well,
overreaction2.jpg

TL;DR Lou is siding with an absolutely batshit crazy asshole and I'm keeping an eye on this one because if they chimp out this hard over an innocuous 'okay boomer' then I guarantee there's milk to be had. Think I'm gonna slide this one on over into Tranny Sideshows, does anyone know if crossposting is kosher?

Edited to add, I thought the army tested for people who have the emotional volatility of an eight year old?
bugfuckcrazy.jpg
(archive)

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
So remember how Lou has a bit of uh, a bit of a habit of jumping into things headfirst without actually looking into the situation he's inserting himself into (first example that springs to mind, when he told the woman with cycling oxygen levels she was literally killing his parents)?

So this popped up on his feed, which of course he was very happy to claim his victim badge for:
View attachment 1313168
(archive)
Oooh, targetted harassment, oppressing one's identity, very scary! Of course, I was curious, so I gave a little clicky click to see just what it was that person got reported for...

View attachment 1313170
(archive)
Also, and more importantly to Lou's crowd, this was a tranny slapfight. The one Lou's deciding to side with? Was apparently calling whoever they were fighting with (an autistic trans-something-not-female) a bitch on purpose because they knew it was a misgender. So basically, being an absolute cunt in the most un-woke way possible.
View attachment 1313177

TL;DR Lou is siding with an absolutely batshit crazy asshole and I'm keeping an eye on this one because if they chimp out this hard over an innocuous 'okay boomer' then I guarantee there's tard cum to be had. Think I'm gonna slide this one on over into Tranny Sideshows, does anyone know if crossposting is kosher?

Edited to add, I thought the army tested for people who have the emotional volatility of an eight year old?
View attachment 1313185
(archive)
That's actually a song from the South Park movie, so at least they didn't just pull it out of their ass. Not betting against batshit crazy just yet, though.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
That's actually a song from the South Park movie, so at least they didn't just pull it out of their ass. Not betting against batshit crazy just yet, though.
Oh no shit? Well damn, looks like the boomer is me today. I'll keep an eye on them myself then, they have multiple tweets talking about them having a 'rage trigger' and shit so I smell promise regardless but I'll keep them as a personal cow for now them and see how they develop.
(I looked back through their tweets and they've spent over 24 hours arguing with these people, which has involved them bringing up: rape, self harm, them being part Native, follower counts, people's personal appearance, Kpop , them being in the military, having 'fought in the streets for trans rights in the 70s', Elizabeth Warren, the Sonic movie, and I honestly gave up at this point. The subject of the fight? Ichigo here is ADAMANT that it is correct to label yourself as lesbian if you like to gobble cock. No I don't even know if they mean soft birbs. Who even knows. How do people spend this much time saying nothing.)

Last edited:

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1313168
(archive)

View attachment 1313170
(archive)
View attachment 1313177

TL;DR Lou is siding with an absolutely batshit crazy asshole and I'm keeping an eye on this one because if they chimp out this hard over an innocuous 'okay boomer' then I guarantee there's tard cum to be had. Think I'm gonna slide this one on over into Tranny Sideshows, does anyone know if crossposting is kosher?

View attachment 1313185
(archive)
Definitely worth looking in to. This guy has popped up in multiple of Lou's twitter arguments and antics. It's like they both share 1 brain cell.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need a link to that one chief

Also Lou siding with someone without research? Colour me suprised. Not.
Dude tweets even more than Lou so I'm skimming through about five million tweets, but here were the first two I came across. Enjoy. The argument is whether 'bi lesbians' are a thing.
lesbians.jpeg
lesbians2.jpeg

---

re. the argument, they just keep digging
grabashovel.jpeg
(archive)

Last edited:

goyangi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313404
(archive)
Peak male socialization here, with the male troon immediately resorting to name-calling her as a "bitch" and ~misgendering~ vs the female one upset he dared to break troon law on using the "right" pronouns while not doing it back. Baffles me how anyone can see this interaction and not realize male troons think like any other misogynistic man does, lol. A woman doesn't kowtow, immediately call her a bitch and act like she deserved it if she cares to say something about that.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313185
(archive)
Eh, you'd think, but other loonies have managed to slip through the cracks, at least at first. Misty Ray Henry likes to brag about being a "disabled Air Force vet", but the truth is she was a low-level desk jockey and got turfed out of the service (as in, they actually denied her attempt to re-up at the end of her enlistment). It didn't help that the Army's recruitment standards plummeted during the mid-to-late stages of the Iraq war. It got to the point that they were accepting people they'd normally have rejected out of hand just to fill their quotas. Things have gotten better lately, but for a while there the Army was accepting too many people who really had no business being in uniform.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude tweets even more than Lou so I'm skimming through about five million tweets, but here were the first two I came across. Enjoy. The argument is whether 'bi lesbians' are a thing.
View attachment 1313398
View attachment 1313399

---

View attachment 1313404
(archive)
Nigga WHAT?!! Bi lesbians??????? I'm fucking done man Jesus Christ shit like this makes me wish I was straight :c

The LGBT+ community has just made our hard work over all these decades start to undo itself with their bullshit. Honestly I'd rather see someone like Lou claiming to be trans whilst presenting completely male than some retard spewing absolute nonsense like this. At least there's some remote chance that, deep down, Lou is genuinely feeling shit about his gender and wants to change. When you start blurring the lines of sexuality like this it makes everyone else's lives 100x harder to be accepted both inside and outside the community. It just causes more infighting, then people don't want to associate with the community as a whole which in turn isolates you from other people of your sexuality. Imagine living a life where you have no idea how to ever come into contact with someone else who shares your sexuality, you can't walk into a random bar and chat someone up or flirt with someone in the street. It's one lonely ass place, and with the statistics allegedly saying LGBT people are higher risk of depression and suicide it makes you think is it any wonder this shit happens- can't even be accepted in your own community because if you disagree with the strange shit being spewed by people you get labeled a biggot and shunned.

Sometimes you need some dick my ass. That's why strap ons and dildos are a thing you absolute mongoloid. Either you're a lesbian or you're bi, you can't be both. You can obviously lean more towards one than the other if you're bi, but that doesn't make you some strange hybrid just because 99% of the time you like women but you still like the idea of gobbling a cock.

Is 7:40am too early to start drinking? :c

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
bugfuckcrazy.jpg
(archive)
Ho boy, third Jap, third Injun, third Hoolihan. Probably a single droplet of each, just to claim those sweet sweet oppression bucks. Easy to see why Lou took his side.

The perfect set of genes to be an alcoholic who can't hold his liquor, this explains the batshit insanity.

Is 7:40am too early to start drinking?
Treat it as an early brunch.

goyangi

kiwifarms.net

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Hello all! Daily Lou. I may be slightly slower with the updates for about a week as I move crosscountry, but I'll do my best to keep up with things.

Here are your daily updates from the walking nutsack, starting with how Lou needs to learn the fat girl angle, STAT.
lolFAT.jpg
(archive)

freebie.jpg
(archive)
Possibly part of the reason he's kissing up to that crazy not-a-lesbian troon yesterday, I think this artist is a friend of theirs. Here's more of them being gross, middle-aged balding murry purry furries together.
degenerates.jpg

crutch.jpg
(archive)
Believe it or not, stealing your mom's crutches does not actually make you look like a badass.

badassss.jpg
(archive)
Larping as a kid's cartoon character doesn't make you look like a badass either. What are you gonna do, snivel at someone?

mansplain.jpg
(archive)
I believe they call this 'mansplaining'.
Stuff like this actually makes me a little MOTI irritated. Lou is, very generously speaking, a completely closeted theoretical 'trans woman' making no effort to pass. The result is that he doesn't experience literally anything a woman (ymmv on Ms. Thunderbitch here, but at least they're actually living their lifestyle) has to deal with, so maybe he could trying to present himself as an expert on all things Female?

packages.jpg
(archive)
Lots of Important Essentials incoming, I'm sure.

And finally, the latest iteration of our Totally Stable and Not Having An Ongoing Midlife Crisis:
canary.jpg
(archive)
Now featuring an odd flex about him being loud and annoying. Have we already given up on being Daddy's Little Monster because really I thought that him kinning as damaged goods white trash was as accurate as he was gonna get, let's bring that one back Lou.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Hello all! Daily Lou. I may be slightly slower with the updates for about a week as I move crosscountry, but I'll do my best to keep up with things.

Here are your daily updates from the walking nutsack, starting with how Lou needs to learn the fat girl angle, STAT.
View attachment 1316245
(archive)

View attachment 1316265
(archive)
Possibly part of the reason he's kissing up to that crazy not-a-lesbian troon yesterday, I think this artist is a friend of theirs. Here's more of them being gross, middle-aged balding murry purry furries together.
View attachment 1316298

View attachment 1316250
(archive)
Believe it or not, stealing your mom's crutches does not actually make you look like a badass.

View attachment 1316259
(archive)
Larping as a kid's cartoon character doesn't make you look like a badass either. What are you gonna do, snivel at someone?

View attachment 1316278
(archive)
I believe they call this 'mansplaining'.
Stuff like this actually makes me a little MOTI irritated. Lou is, very generously speaking, a completely closeted theoretical 'trans woman' making no effort to pass. The result is that he doesn't experience literally anything a woman (ymmv on Ms. Thunderbitch here, but at least they're actually living their lifestyle) has to deal with, so maybe he could trying to present himself as an expert on all things Female?

View attachment 1316255
(archive)
Lots of Important Essentials incoming, I'm sure.

And finally, the latest iteration of our Totally Stable and Not Having An Ongoing Midlife Crisis:
View attachment 1316312
(archive)
Now featuring an odd flex about him being loud and annoying. Have we already given up on being Daddy's Little Monster because really I thought that him kinning as damaged goods white trash was as accurate as he was gonna get, let's bring that one back Lou.
1590282269248.png
Here is the full size image.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]
Right there is the problem. If you buy groceries you have to cook them yourself, and I'm sure that even something as simple as microwaving a TV dinner takes more effort than Lou is willing to put forth. So even if Instacart is an option it's probably out of the question in Lou's mind.

How much do you wanna bet that he's letting his foot rot to the point that it's gonna need to be amputated so he can use being uninsured as an excuse to continue e-begging?
Met a man named 9 toes poeple called him that because he intentionally allowed his diabetes get so bad he lost a toe thus allowing him to get S.S.D.I

Tags
die null