Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @PunkRoxFox - (SEASON FINALE PAGE 161) Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1593372014507.png

With this logic, shouldn't @TygressArt be suspended from Twitter for evading suspensions?

Examples:

View attachment 1413971

Lou calling someone a hypocrite whilst also being a massive hypocrite
View attachment 1413979
Lou, you present yourself as 100% male in real life yet claim to be a trans woman but attack someone over using a man's photo as their avatar online. Hilarious
The suicide baiting is getting weaker.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Someone is going to let Lou's mom know about all of his shenanigans, and she is going to absolutely pitch him out. If she knew how much money he was making under her roof and with how much trouble he causes...

I'm surprised she hasn't booted him out yet, but I am positive that if she were to know what was going on such as Lou always airing out their dirty laundry, she would kick his ass QUICK to the curb. Older folks don't like that shit, and judging by her facebook posts she doesn't like it either.

Even thinking on it, his mother is getting up on age too. Lou is absolutely fucked when his mom dies. Homeless Saga incoming?

JoyQ

milk toast
kiwifarms.net
Someone is going to let Lou's mom know about all of his shenanigans, and she is going to absolutely pitch him out. If she knew how much money he was making under her roof and with how much trouble he causes...

I'm surprised she hasn't booted him out yet, but I am positive that if she were to know what was going on such as Lou always airing out their dirty laundry, she would kick his ass QUICK to the curb. Older folks don't like that shit, and judging by her facebook posts she doesn't like it either.

Even thinking on it, his mother is getting up on age too. Lou is absolutely fucked when his mom dies. Homeless Saga incoming?
He’s in his late 30s. If she hasn’t kicked him out by now I doubt she ever will. And whose going to tell his mom? The two furries who engage with his posts?

kevin

kiwifarms.net

this made me wonder, assuming people actually did buy Louis all the stuff off his wishlist :optimistic: what will his mom say when he starts getting a dozen packages from Amazon in the space of a couple of days? maybe she is used to the doorbell ringing constantly considering how often they get fastfood delivery, but surely she would be wondering why Lou is getting a bunch of crap from Amazon all of a sudden especially if she is aware of his complaints about never having money. Even more so if the packages are addressed to Diana or Artemis or Harley Quinn or whatever comic character he's soul-bonding with.

whether or not he gets all the crap off his wish list, hopefully it will be entertaining either way.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
He always has a fucking excuse.
He lives just outside of a major city, and I'm pretty sure most of the large cities lean left (therefor being more trans friendly). His "transition" doesn't go further than growing his hair and wearing purple glasses, so I don't think it would be hard for him to find a job at home anyway. A bigger problem would be his lack of employment history, but he could still get a job in retail or something like that. It's not about becoming independent all at once, he can transition into it over time.

but nah, he'd rather keep living this unsustainable lifestyle, consequences be damned.

Dr W

And the streets shall run red with blood
kiwifarms.net
Seems like he's joining in on, uh... this again, obsessing over She-ra again because they're apparently the only semblance of a role model that won't criticize him.
(also seriously this bi/pan lesbian shit is weird, and I'm probably the most LGBTQ person in this thread, I just don't really understand it)
View attachment 1414372
Forgive me because I don't know my Animal Crossing lore, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a bit where she says anything about trans people or anything of that sort.

Then again, these are people so desperate for validation that they take fictional characters who have no written opinion on a topic, then claim that these characters back them up.

ArtisanOnion

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me because I don't know my Animal Crossing lore, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a bit where she says anything about trans people or anything of that sort.

Then again, these are people so desperate for validation that they take fictional characters who have no written opinion on a topic, then claim that these characters back them up.
I mean, apparently Isabelle is technically Bi or Pan in the games (She'll apparently give the player a valentine's card regardless of the player's gender though I'm pretty sure this is cuz she's your secretary and you're the mayor) though this is apparently a part of this weird trends of accounts where they say "_____ is _____" where they just throw in whatever they want (ex: Character is lesbian/a pirate/supports MAPs/shits standing up/whatever.) so you're right about that at least.

Dr W

And the streets shall run red with blood
kiwifarms.net
I mean, apparently Isabelle is technically Bi or Pan in the games (She'll apparently give the player a valentine's card regardless of the player's gender though I'm pretty sure this is cuz she's your secretary and you're the mayor) though this is apparently a part of this weird trends of accounts where they say "_____ is _____" where they just throw in whatever they want (ex: Character is lesbian/a pirate/supports MAPs/shits standing up/whatever.) so you're right about that at least.
I remember a long time ago, in 2016, there was some blog I saw that was just "X does not support Donald Trump" and it was just a long and random list of characters from vidya.

Same then, same now.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Seems like he's joining in on, uh... this again, obsessing over She-ra again because they're apparently the only semblance of a role model that won't criticize him.
(also seriously this bi/pan lesbian shit is weird, and I'm probably the most LGBTQ person in this thread, I just don't really understand it)
View attachment 1414372
Honestly I don't get the bi/pan lesbian thing either and I'm in the LGBTQ section as well. Bi = likes both men and women. Lesbian = woman who likes a woman. I don't care if you're trans or whatever but bi lesbian is conflicting by definition. What I assume most people mean when they say it is "female bisexual with a preference for women", but there are much easier ways to compress that. If someone wants to identify as that, good on them, but they shouldn't be upset when everyone under the sun asks what the hell they mean by that because it makes no sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Norman B. Normal

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
The game is designed for kids (despite the huge nostalgia chasing crowd online), and most kids don't really think of valentines day in a serious romantic light, so I don't understand an innocent gift being a basis to judge a fictional characters sexual orientation. I'd be surprised if the writers even gave thought to the characters identity.

kevin

kiwifarms.net
Pittsburgh area tap water IS FINE. Put some in a pitcher, stick it in the fridge, and enjoy. People who don’t live in third world shitholes and insist on bottled water make me mad on the internet. I’ll accept your hats now.
he could use the money he wastes on bottled water to buy a Brita pitcher or something if he's that fussy about his water. it'll last much longer than the 24 pack of water bottles or whatever he's buying and is a much better overall investment.... which is why he almost certainly will never buy one.