Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @PunkRoxFox - (SEASON FINALE PAGE 161) Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Ooh man, welcome to anyone new to the thread, this one is a wild ride!

Twitter is live again, and has some more classic Lou hot out of the oven (oops, insensitive since he's been on a je.wish kick lately):

layers.jpeg
(archive)
A bold new tack for an ebeg. Schrodinger's food bank apparently exists again, but he missed it because he needed to take his dad to get tested for Coronavirus (which he has had three theoretical test dates for, has been alternately positive for/nearly died from/suspected to have, and now MIGHT have had at some point in the past, and for some reason despite this being a thing--that he hasn't even been confirmed to have--in the past, they're now going to quarantine away from him in the same house). Throw in that it's his dad's birthday for bonus points. Also wasn't this testing also supposed to happen the day he got a stent put in his heart / got a kidney transplant / something else? Assuming we've discarded that one, because that would make the theoretical quarantine during surgery post-op even less plausible than it already is.
This is so layered.

who.jpeg
(archive)
Lou: retweets some shit about white privilege, white frailty, etc
Lou, literally minutes before: (hopefully) jokingly pretends a mongolian folk band must have been a typo of a white band

asian1.jpeg asian2.jpeg asian3.jpg
(archive 1, 2, 3)
In which he thinks some dude having a degree in Asian Studies is such a fantastic gotcha that he proceeds to post about it three times in a row (including one that's just a straight-up c+p for some reason, maybe he wanted to be sure his followers saw how clever he was). Extra funny considering the stuff @Pale Empress pulled up earlier today showing that he was once complain-bragging about how an INTRO CLASS in college meant he had a heavy academic workload, though to be fair I could see why 'Intro to Morals' might have been a foreign concept to him.

headphones.jpg
(archive)
The latest Want. Specifying that they were CheapTM doesn't really do much to make up for also mentioning his Switch, Bluetooth Headphones, and PC in the same tweet.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1309908
(archive)
The latest Want. Specifying that they were CheapTM doesn't really do much to make up for also mentioning his Switch, Bluetooth Headphones, and PC in the same tweet.
Oh, do you mean the Nintendo Switch that has an actual headphone jack in it that is compatible with the vast majority of compact earphones manufactured over the past 50 years, including the $5 pair you can buy at the nearest gas station right now? That Nintendo Switch?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Why should he care, it's not like it's his money :P
I don't think he understands on an intellectual level his "success" may end any day. Maybe on an emotional level, like a vague sense of impending doom or whatever. His DFE/register a new name cycles don't clean his slate, only add to his notoriety. @Turael remarked upon his infamy among furries, but IIRC they haven't "spilled the tea" yet. At least not the real spicy tea.

Edit: correction. Thank you for setting my dumb ass straight.

Last edited:

Excellent at Mediocrity

That's enough for today
kiwifarms.net
@_01 , set that counter back to zero
1590097729150.png

http://archive.md/hu4GdHe says this like these aren't the same four names he's been recycling for fucking ever
This has gone far beyond ridiculous. Parents have less than nine months to name an infant and it's nearly unheard of for them to change their minds after signing the birth certificate. You've been "trying to pick a name" for years now and the only reason that would make sense is because you know Lou is the right fit for you!
Oh, and while we're at it, trans women don't need to "pass" but they sure as hell shave and take some kind of pride in their appearance. Even the ugliest women I've ever encountered took more care of themselves than you do. And I've seen some scary looking bitches in my time.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and while we're at it, trans women don't need to "pass" but they sure as hell shave and take some kind of pride in their appearance. Even the ugliest women I've ever encountered took more care of themselves than you do. And I've seen some scary looking bitches in my time.
Honestly I think the total lack of trying to pass is a sort of denial. If he makes absolutely no effort to be anything but a fat, neckbearded, scruffy mess then he can say 'well I'm just staying like this because transphobia uwu', whereas if he TRIES to pass then he'll be faced with the fact that he can't. I'd definitely like to see him looking a little more well-kempt but it would mean having to recognize the fact that he'll still look like a (slightly cleaner) ugly dude. Shaving that nutsack beard won't magically turn him into an attractive woman and he knows it.

That said, just own it. There's ways you can look acceptable as a fat dude with excess neck fat, you can work with what you got, but trying to turn into a woman ain't it.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 "well women do have facial hair!!!"

Yeah, some have more than others, but it's not usually something we are best pleased about and get rid of that shit. Peach fuzz on your upper lip, or if you're unfortunate with hormones maybe more on your chin etc, but it doesn't look feminine so most women really don't like it. It's literally like dysphoria, it makes you feel masculine and when you're not a man, that's pretty gross to feel. I find it very, very hard to believe that having one of the biggest make identifiers in the world on your face is not something a transwoman would enjoy seeing when they look at themselves.

So I ask you Ace, doesn't your full beard make you dysphoric as a transwoman? Why don't you shave it? If you can afford to splurge on multiple meals a day through takeout you can save some money instead by buying even some frozen food from supermarket and pick up some shaving cream and a disposable razor whilst you're there. Most women don't shave because society tells them to, it's because they want to, especially if you have dark hair. Blondes get it easier cause you can't see that stuff very easily from a distance, but when you're someone with black or dark brown hair you gotta just take the L and work with what shit life dealt you.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he understands on an intellectual level his "success" may end any day. Maybe on an emotional level, like a vague sense of impending doom or whatever. His DFE/register a new name cycles don't clean his slate, only add to his notoriety. Both @Turael and @ThrowawayFurry remarked upon his infamy among furries, but IIRC they haven't "spilled the tea" yet. At least not the real spicy tea.
Not me. Just Turael. While I am part of the same fandom, I'm lucky to not know anyone that knows Lou.

On to new Lou things:

13.PNG

Lou "won" a steam key for Magicka (probably from a long past HB) and is trying to sell it for $10 because "that's what the game sells for on steam". Nobody will buy it from you for literally over Steam price with a) sales going on right now, b) the fact that it's been in HB at least once, and c) It's on g2a for an 8th of the price. You got that shit for free just to sell? You're kinda a cock for that, Lou. Someone called him out for the game being worth an 8th of what he's asking and he responds in the next tweet.

14.PNG

Lou tells this person off for pointing out he's overcharging for a game that's many years old at this point and makes it political for some reason.

scr (1).png

Looks like Lou's ref sheet will be public in a week or two (idk how long that artist has stuff behind a paywall). Gross though, I don't want to see nsfw of Lou's character.

scr.png

Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Quick edit because I just looked at some more tweets and noticed this gem:

15.PNG

I thought you weren't voting for Biden anyway, Lou. Did something change?\

16.PNG

How does anyone give this fat fuck money when he literally admits he wastes his money on grubhub? I sense this tweet being deleted in the near future now that it showed up here. Archive

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not me. Just Turael. While I am part of the same fandom, I'm lucky to not know anyone that knows Lou.

On to new Lou things:

View attachment 1310597

Lou "won" a steam key for Magicka (probably from a long past HB) and is trying to sell it for $10 because "that's what the game sells for on steam". Nobody will buy it from you for literally over Steam price with a) sales going on right now, b) the fact that it's been in HB at least once, and c) It's on g2a for an 8th of the price. You got that shit for free just to sell? You're kinda a cock for that, Lou. Someone called him out for the game being worth an 8th of what he's asking and he responds in the next tweet.

View attachment 1310598

Lou tells this person off for pointing out he's overcharging for a game that's many years old at this point and makes it political for some reason.

View attachment 1310602

Looks like Lou's ref sheet will be public in a week or two (idk how long that artist has stuff behind a paywall). Gross though, I don't want to see nsfw of Lou's character.

View attachment 1310603

Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Quick edit because I just looked at some more tweets and noticed this gem:

View attachment 1310619

I thought you weren't voting for Biden anyway, Lou. Did something change?\

View attachment 1310624

How does anyone give this fat fuck money when he literally admits he wastes his money on grubhub? I sense this tweet being deleted in the near future now that it showed up here. Archive
Louis still failing to understand that when he sells a game for the same price it's offered, the only thing motivating the buyer is the goodness in their hearts, and not even a hypothetical fusion of Buddha and Gandhi would find Louis deserving of a generous gift if they knew a sliver of his history.

I also don't understand why the Steam code being "new" has anything to do with the price. A Steam code as old as the game itself would still be worth the same since it's all digital.

Last edited:

HumanoidBattleship

Smooth Degenerate
kiwifarms.net
I discovered this thread this morning and I'm not entirely certain if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I wanna put in my little two cents. So why does Louis pander and whine to an inactive audience? He just sits on Twitter bickering about transphobia or retweeting posts, replying to certain tweets in the most mundane and negative ways possible. I hardly see any activity from his 182 followers. When he does it's only 1 or 2 likes. So it begs the question, why bother sniveling and crying to an audience that hardly exists? There may have been people giving him money in the past but it's apparent no one, other than his two active followers, give a shit anymore. It's just turning into some 13 year old's dead blog where they complain about their parents and talk about their non-existent depression.

At least the 13 year old has room to change. From what I've been reading about Louis, he isn't worth saving as I can tell he doesn't have any self awareness at all and probably never will.

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today, in 'Lou totally isn't reading this thread and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions':

View attachment 1301798 View attachment 1301799
(archive)
For the sake of a wierd flex to show us he spent $8 for $2's worth of water, Lou tells the entire internet that Lunchiepanda@FA's real name is Samantha Whitfield, I'm sure she appreciates that.

View attachment 1301783
(archive)
Lou cites his sources on totally having friends like, for real guys! Reminds me of Sapphire, another cow on here who when the heat is on helpfully likes to try and offer up other people to distract the Kiwis and take the heat off of her. Llew person is unremarkable but surely appreciates the extra scrutiny.

View attachment 1301793
(archive)
And here Lou, who is totally not reading this thread and wasn't offended by whichever Kiwi had said he doesn't give a shit about his pets and/or nephew, just randomly wanted to let the internet know that it's because he just uh, doesn't carry his phone around (his house) to take pictures and cares about privacy!

I agree with your wierd 40 y/o hypnotism fetish friend that you lack common sense.
Thanks for posting that. Shows what I thought and that Lou doesn't tip these people at all.

Lou grifts the money for free and can't even be decent enough to give any tip.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310624

Yeah, the 'I waste money on Grubhub teehee' isn't quite so much a cheeky tongue-in-cheek nod to criticism when it's both true and blatantly apparent. Also he mostly stays at home... except when he (and possibly his family too) go out for most of the day, to be capped off by a leisurely dinner at an italian restaurant.

So why does Louis pander and whine to an inactive audience? He just sits on Twitter bickering about transphobia or retweeting posts, replying to certain tweets in the most mundane and negative ways possible. I hardly see any activity from his 182 followers. When he does it's only 1 or 2 likes. So it begs the question, why bother sniveling and crying to an audience that hardly exists? There may have been people giving him money in the past but it's apparent no one, other than his two active followers, give a shit anymore.
Hey, welcome to the shitshow!
Honestly, I'm 99% certain that Lou doesn't actually get any money from his followers, at least not the charitable donation sort. For anyone who actually follows him, it's way too apparent that the grift never ends and also that he'll contradict himself about his lies constantly. I think if any money comes from followers, it's because they're friends (and I use that in the loosest way possible) who are helping him out because friendship, not because they actually believe the ebegs.
I think any begging money he does get comes from spamming the e-beg tags, people who stumble across it one time and think 'hey, this person doesn't need very much compared to all the people here who need thousands, I'll throw a few bucks their way and feel that good glow of charity' without realizing he begs ten times a week. That said, I also think he's not actually relying on donations for anything but his endless wants, and that it's more of a Marissa Davis situation where his parents actually pay for all the shopping runs and endless Grubhub and that's why he seems to magically get endless donations time after time.